A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I more than just saw it," Ariel bragged, her mouth watering as she replayed that big dick in her hand and in her mouth.

"Girl," Julie gasped, shocked by Ariel's words. First, because between the two of them, Ariel was the 'good girl'. Yes, she had a prestigious boyfriend and all, but she never cheated, and she hadn't done any really wild things... unlike Julie. She hadn't even told Ariel yet about this past weekend's spit roast by two married men she'd met at a bar, and who'd taken her to their mini-van in the parking lot and fucked her good.

"I know," Ariel said, what was she thinking? What had she done? What next? All these questions stemming from that word 'girl'.

"You know what?" Julie asked. "I'll stop talking, and you can just tell me what the fuck happened."

"Well, I had him massage my feet through my nylons while we were studying," Ariel reported, "and I could feel his hard dick under my feet."

"You're such a bad liar," Julie said, trying to imagine a world where a nobody like Bobby had a big dick.

"Actually, I'm not lying. Then I tempted him by getting completely undressed, until I was only wearing thigh high stockings," Ariel continued.

"You showed a nerd your tits?" Julie asked, shocked.

"And my pussy too," Ariel continued, not believing herself how aggressive she'd been.

"Jesus, girl! That's committing social suicide!"

"Ya think? Then what happened next is going to bury me six feet under," Ariel continued, a little worried about Julie's reaction, but if Julie told her the exact same thing, she'd be aghast.

"I hope you didn't fuck him," Julie worried.

"No," she replied, although right now she was dying to know what those nine inches would feel like inside her pussy. "But what I did do, was I pulled his pants down, dropped to my knees, and sucked his very long dick," she revealed, leaving out the part about her begging him for it.

"No way," Julie said, completely stunned by Ariel's unbelievable confession.

"Way, and it gets even wilder," Ariel said, trying to ignore her friend's obvious state of shock. She was getting all excited again while she replayed the wild encounter, her pussy once again burning.

"I can't fathom," Julie said, meaning any of what she was hearing.

"There's something I've never told you, because I've been too ashamed about it," Ariel said.

"Worse than sucking Bobby's dick?" Julie asked bluntly, even while she was confused to feel her pussy leaking into her panties a bit. Was this scandalous conversation turning her on?

"Yeah, I think lots worse," Ariel said. Then she admitted with a heavy sigh, "I've always thought there was something wrong with me, because... I've never had an orgasm."

"Never?" Julie asked, shocked.

"Never."

"Not even with your fingers?"

"Not even."

"Or a toy, a cucumber, or a bottle?" Julie listed all the things she'd shoved up her pussy.

"No, no and no," Ariel said, "nothing had ever made me come."

"Not even fucking or oral sex?" Julie continued her questioning, in utter shock to learn her bestie had never had an orgasm.

"No to fucking. And no one had ever been willing to go down on me," Ariel admitted. "The taste of raw fish was sometimes mentioned." Julie's reaction was making her feel even more pathetic than before about her sex life before this afternoon.

"Daniel has never gone down on you?"

"No."

"That asshole!" Julie growled, shaking her head.

"I know."

"So what happened after you got undressed for him?" Julie asked, as she rolled over, pulled her vibrator out of her dresser drawer, slid out of her shorts and panties, turned her vibe on low, and continued to listen.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Ariel asked, still processing all that she'd done... now that the lust had faded. "I guess it's pretty shameful."

"It's too late to turn back now," Julie said, sliding the toy into her pussy.

"Okay. Then as I was saying, I dropped to my knees, pulled his pants and underwear down, and released his massive dick," Ariel said. Just saying those words made her pussy start burning again.

"Define massive," Julie said, now slowly fucking herself.

"Nine inches," Ariel answered matter-of-factly.

"Fuck off!" Julie gasped. That was hard to believe. So far she'd been fucked by a dozen men, and none of them had a dick longer than six inches. She couldn't even fathom nine... especially on an unathletic nerd like Bobby.

"I'm serious," Ariel said. "It's porn star big!"

"Jesus!" Julie gasped, trying to picture nine inches sticking out from Bobby's crotch. He wasn't ugly, and with a makeover he might actually be attractive, but a nine-inch dick definitely enhanced his ranking on the famous scale, from about a three to at least a nine!

"Yeah, I know," Ariel said. "And I was completely enamoured of it."

"That I can believe," Julie said. A visual of that a nine-inch cock was now stuck in her head, and she wouldn't be able to look at Bobby the same way ever again.

"Then I begged him to let me suck it," Ariel blurted out.

"You didn't!"

"I did," Ariel admitted. "I just had to suck it. I needed to have it in my mouth. It was such a majestic dick!"

"Majestic dick?" Julie asked. She continued slowly fucking herself; Ariel's wicked story was really turning her on.

"I don't know any better way to express what it was," Ariel said. "It was a dick deserving of worship."

"Jesus! Now I want to see that dick."

"Then you'd be begging for it too," Ariel assured her.

"I don't know about that," Julie said, although she loved sucking dick, and a nine-inch one was very intriguing.

"Well, I sure did," Ariel said. "and then I took it in my mouth and sucked it!"

"You slut," Julie accused without judging. Even though Ariel had just admitted to cheating on her boyfriend.

"I sure felt like one," Ariel admitted, "I'd never wanted a dick that much before in my life. I'd have done anything for it!"

"But what about Daniel?"

"We've been arguing for a week."

"I see."

"I'm not saying what I did today was right," Ariel said. She did feel a bit guilty for cheating, but she'd do it again if she had another chance to get that big dick in her mouth or pussy. "I'll deal with Daniel when I get around to it."

"I won't say a word to anyone," Julie promised. She'd always had a crush on Daniel, but if he wouldn't go down on his own girlfriend, then... well... he wasn't worth giving the time of day to.

"Thanks, girl," Ariel said.

"So there you were sucking his cock... and?" Julie redirected the conversation back to the wild sex story.

"No, I was sucking his enormous cock," Ariel corrected, really stuck on that aspect of her incredible experience.

"Sorry... so you were sucking on Bobby's enormous cock, and..." Julie rephrased.

"And after a couple minutes of slow sucking, I begged him to slide his big... long... enormous dick all the way into my mouth and face fuck me."

"No way!"

"And although I gagged a little... which I didn't mind at all... he slid all nine inches into my mouth and my throat, and then he slowly face fucked me."

"Shit is that hot," Julie said, She started pumping the vibe in and out of her pussy a bit faster.

"I know," Ariel said, "his long dick in my mouth had set my pussy on fire, and I started finger fucking myself while he kept face fucking me!"

"Jesus, tell me more," Julie moaned.

"Did I just hear you moan?"

"I may or may not be fucking myself with a vibe right now," Julie said, not at all ashamed to admit it.

"You're fucking yourself while you're listening to my story?"

"I am," Julie admitted, "now keep going."

"Well," Ariel said, empowered by knowing she was turning on her slutty friend, "he face fucked me... just slowly... for a couple minutes, and then he warned me he was going to come. His balls kept bouncing against my chin, and I grabbed his ass so he wouldn't pull out until he shot his load into my mouth!"

"You nasty cum slut," Julie moaned, imagining that big cock shooting into her mouth.

"And somehow, the moment his dick pulsed and started erupting in my mouth... and I couldn't believe it was happening... I came too!"

"You came from getting face fucked?" Julie asked, still pumping the vibe in and out of herself, now even faster.

"I did, I really did!"

"So to be clear... the very first time... in your entire life... you had an orgasm, it was from getting face fucked by a nerd?"

"I know it sounds pathetic," Ariel admitted. Then she added, wanting to share every last detail with her best friend, "Then when I came, I fell back a little, his cock slipped out of my mouth, and he coated my face with a huge load!"

"Oh my fucking God," Julie moaned loudly, and her orgasm was triggered by her imagining that... enormous... cock face fucking Ariel, and spraying its load all over her face. It was so hot!

"Are you coming right now?" Ariel asked, not knowing what else those squealing sounds and then a scream could be from.

"I plead..." Julie gasped for breath as the orgasm ripped through her, "...the Fifth."

"You nasty slut," Ariel said through her laughter, delighted that her best friend had just come from listening to her telling her about getting throat fucked and given a facial.

"I don't deny it, because that's what I am," Julie admitted freely, as her orgasm continued ripping through her.

"And I haven't even finished the story," Ariel pointed out.

"There's even more?" Julie asked, still coming.

"Yeah. While I was lying on my back trembling from my first ever orgasm..." Ariel continued, getting horny again by telling the story, "...without my even asking him to, he dove between my legs and ate me out!"

"Nice," Julie said, "I do like a man who volunteers to eat pussy."

"And oh my God, he was so fucking good at it!"

"That's crazy for a virgin," Julie said. "I assume he's a virgin."

"He told me he was."

"Then good for him!"

"Yeah, really! I don't have any experience in being eaten out, but fuck, did he have my pussy on fire, and eventually I came for a second time!"

"So... Bobby the nerd not only gave you your first ever orgasm, but two of them? Which qualifies as multiple orgasms?"

"He did."

"Well, I hate to give a win to a nerd, but I have to give credit where credit is due," Julie said, impressed by the nerd's bravado.

"I know," Ariel said. "And then I kissed him."

"Oh my," Julie gasped.

"What?" Ariel asked, concerned.

"Kissing is way more intimate than sucking and fucking."

"And licking." Ariel added playfully.

"Yes, and licking," Julie agreed. After a pause, she asked, "How do you feel about Bobby?"

Ariel pondered this question. She realized as she thought about it, that she really liked him. He'd only been gone... what, a bit over half an hour?... and she missed him already... and not just because she wanted that cock back in her mouth. There was just something about him. His strange but caring approach to taking pictures of her. The many and perceptive compliments he kept giving her.

"That long pause may be my answer," Julie said. She pulled her vibe out and sucked her juices off of it. She did enjoy her own taste.

"Yeah, I think maybe I like him... a lot," Ariel answered, accepting that it was the truth.

"And what about Daniel?"

"I haven't the faintest idea," the blonde beauty admitted.

"Then you've got some thinking to do."

"I suppose I do," Ariel said. Her situation with Daniel was a real puzzle. Should she dump the popular Daniel, who helped attract followers to her social media? Should she openly start dating a guy like Bobby? What would people think? Was Julia right... would it be social suicide? If so, was she courageous enough to choose happiness over popularity?

"Well, girl," Julie said, "I'll see you in an hour."

"Shit, we have cheerleading practice," Ariel sighed, feeling exhausted.

"Yep," Julie said, "shower up, and cool down those raging teenage hormones."

"Yeah, yeah," Ariel laughed. She said goodbye, and actually did take a shower.

.....

The next morning, Ariel sent Bobby a simple text: Good morning.

Bobby saw the text, and he wasn't sure what to do about it. He was a mixed bag of emotions. He couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. He couldn't believe how he'd acted. He couldn't believe he'd had oral sex with Ariel... both ways. And he felt guilty. Guilty because he'd used the girl he was in love with like a slut. Guilty because he was a party to her cheating... even though the cheat-ee was Daniel. But there was even more to his convoluted thoughts. He felt guilty because deep down, he was proud of finally one-upping the bullying jock.

So because he didn't know what to say, he didn't answer her text.

Right after Physics class, Ariel came up to him and asked, "Did you get my text?"

"Yeah, I guess," he answered sheepishly.

"Are you coming over after school again today?" Ariel asked. For the first time in forever, she was feeling insecure and vulnerable... which she didn't enjoy at all.

"I don't think so," he said.

"Really? Did I do something wrong?" Ariel asked, her insecurity growing. Didn't he like the blow job? Or did she taste bad?

Bobby looked her in the eyes for the first time. And said, "I'm not going to be the Other Guy, Ariel."

"Bobby..." she began, but he turned and walked away.

Bobby felt like an ass to walk away from her like that, especially since she'd been trying to say something, but he simply couldn't be that horrible Other Guy. His Dad cheated on his Mom regularly, and he knew how badly that destroyed her. A high school relationship wasn't really the same thing, but still. On the other hand, he really did want to be with her.

Ariel stood there in shock. Even though she now realized Daniel wasn't a worthwhile boyfriend and their relationship was toxic, she still felt she needed him if she wanted to remain a top influencer when she started college in the fall. She texted Bobby again: Please come by after school.

That night, for the first time in her life, she got stood up. It didn't feel good. It didn't feel good at all, it felt horrible.

Upset and close to tears, Ariel called Julie,. Then the moment she picked up, she wailed, "I can't believe he didn't show up!"

Julie could hear the pain in her friend's voice. Trying to snap her out of it, she reprimanded, "This isn't like you at all, Ari. Why are you letting him get to you like this?"

"I don't know," Ariel wailed, not knowing why she was so upset.

"Do you like him?" she asked more specifically than she had last night.

"I think so," she repeated, knowing it was strange, but she couldn't deny it.

"As in a boyfriend?"

"I think so," she repeated, unable to answer any of her own questions or Julie's with any confidence.

"Okay then, answer this next question, and you'll have all your answers.. Do you like him more than you do Daniel?"

Ariel just threw her feelings out there, including her one shallow truth that was holding her back. "I like Bobby lots more than Daniel, but I love all the attention I get from being Daniel's girlfriend. What am I going to do?"

"Do you feel guilty for cheating on Daniel?"

Ariel thought about that one, and realized she didn't. "Not the least little bit. Is it bad that I don't?"

"Maybe," Julie said. "But knowing that might answer the question you keep asking yourself."

"What question?"

"The question of Bobby or Daniel," Julie said. "And I think you've already decided between them, but you haven't accepted it yet."

"Maybe, but...." Ariel began.

"No buts," Julie interrupted, not believing she was about to say this. "After hearing how Bobby made you cum by shoving his long cock down your throat, and then he went down on you like a real man and made you come again, the answer is crystal clear, at least it is to me. And hearing you tell me about it made me come hard as fuck!"

"You're so bad, but I'm serious. Julie, I don't know what to do!"

"Yes you do, it's obvious," Julie said emphatically. "Bobby is the only one of the two who's worthy of you. He treats you like a Queen. He has a great big cock. He's the only one in your entire life who's made you come. AND... he enjoys munching on your snatch."

"Nice finishing touch," Ariel said. Julie was always so crude.

"Sorry. Is 'eating your vagina' better?" Julie teased.

"Brat!" Ariel laughed.

"One more thing. He's probably completely in love with you," Julie added. "While Daniel is only in love with himself."

"He did tell me he fantasized about me as a wife and mother," she said, "and he's called me a Queen."

"Now that's romantic," Julie said, her cold heart warming up for Bobby. "If you want my opinion, Bobby gets my vote."

"Really?" Ariel had thought Julie would choose Daniel. She'd inferred as much yesterday.

"Yes, very much really. Daniel is ten times hotter, but a nice guy with a big cock trumps a good-looking narcissist any day of the week," Julie said. She then added teasingly, "our Queen."

"So you think I should break up with Daniel?"

"Not exactly. We both know you have to break up with him."

"So you want me to break up with a popular hot college guy who's likely headed to the NFL, for a cute nerd."

"Again, not exactly. He's a cute nerd with a big cock, who can throat fuck you, fill up your pussy deep as fuck, and eat your sweet cunt until you come," Julie listed wickedly.

"That's one way to put everything in perspective," Ariel laughed, looking forward to again experiencing each of those things Julie had listed so nastily... especially another throat fuck, and soon feeling his extraordinarily long dick filling up her pussy... and maybe even her ass.

"Not to mention him plugging your asshole. Do you think you'll be able to take nine inches up that tight ass of yours?"

"That's hard to say," Ariel said thoughtfully. "The biggest one I've taken so far was less than five."

"With enough lube, you'll take him like a champ."

"I still think that would be a real challenge. But I'd do anything to be with Bobby," Ariel said... and then she heard what she'd just said. Those eight words had just confirmed in her head what she needed to do.

"Truer words and all that. Then I think you know what you have to do."

"Agreed. I've got to go," Ariel said abruptly, now determined to do the right thing for her new boyfriend!

"Good luck," Julie said encouragingly. She knew that saying she'd do it and actually doing it were two very different things.

"Thanks," Ariel said, and hung up.

Ariel phoned Daniel immediately, but he didn't answer.

She hung up without leaving a message.

Then doing the not very brave thing, but determined to do it before she changed her mind, she texted him: We're done.

Greatly relieved, she next texted Bobby: Everything is different now. Tomorrow we need to talk.

Then she closed her eyes, replayed her time with Bobby and finger fucked herself... but frustratingly, she couldn't come.

After twenty minutes of trying, she gave up.

Meanwhile, Bobby saw the message. He wondered what was different and what she had to say. It seemed unlikely she'd ever break up with Daniel. But it had also been unlikely she'd ever suck his dick.

His friends kept asking him questions, and he kept evading giving them any real answers. They'd seen that something mysterious was going on, and some of them had also seen him turn and walk away from her while she was still trying to tell him something.

There was nothing in the world he'd rather have than Ariel as his girlfriend... and eventually his wife. He was completely in love with her. He had been ever since grade six, when he'd seen her being plucky enough to punch Joey in the stomach for yanking on her ponytail. But he couldn't see a world where Ariel would ever love him back... even after yesterday's shockingly amazing sex.

1...34567...9