A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.....

The next morning Ariel was waiting for Bobby at his locker, wearing a pretty blue sundress and mocha-coloured nylons. She was nervous. In fact, she couldn't think of a time where she'd been any more nervous. The risk of his rejecting her filled her with trepidation and insecurity.

Bobby was chatting with his two best friends, when he saw her standing next to his locker.

Derek said, "Ariel is waiting for you at your locker, man."

"No way," Adam said, looking at her in awe, just like every other mortal male.

"Cool it," Bobby said nervously.

Then Ariel saw him and immediately walked briskly towards him, making it impossible for him to avoid her.

Ariel begged nervously, not looking at all like her usual confident self, "Bobby, please don't walk away this time! I need to ask you something."

"Um, okay," Bobby said, then glanced at his two friends. "Would you like to go somewhere private?"

"No, I want to ask you this right here in front of anyone who can hear me," she said a bit louder, summoning all the courage she could find inside her, the hallway quite crowded. Because this was Ariel, and she was looking distressed for the first time in forever, quite a few heads had indeed turned to see and listen in.

"Okay, shoot," Bobby said, feeling nervous yet curious.

"Will you go to prom with me?" Ariel asked, with her heart in her throat.

"Holy shit!" Adam barked explosively.

Derek literally gasped.

Mike, a football player, chirped in, "Your gaslighting the nerd, right? Serves him right."

"Fuck off, Mike," Ariel said, keeping her eyes on Bobby. "So Bobby," she continued, putting her heart out there for everyone to see, "Will you?"

"Is that... other thing over?" Bobby asked obliquely.

"I broke up with Daniel," Ariel blurted out, wanting to eliminate any reason for him to refuse her, even with this crowd of potential gossipers listening in.

"You dumped Daniel for... that?" Sarah, a fellow cheerleader demanded incredulously.

"Fuck off, Sarah," Ariel said, not letting anyone get in the way of her question or demean her new man. "Please, Bobby, say yes!"

"Say yes, man, say yes!" Derek urged him.

Bobby was overwhelmed. Her plea was a dream come true! But it was also completely surreal. He did his best to ignore the background noise, all those eyes watching and judging them both... all his male peers demanding to know what the fuck was happening. Focusing completely on Ariel as she beseechingly took his hands in hers, he said, "Of course. I'd love to take you to prom."

"Awesome," Ariel said breathlessly. Then she leaned closer and kissed him... right in front of all those people.

"I guess hell has officially frozen over," someone joked.

"What just happened?" someone else asked in a bewildered voice.

Their kiss lasted a good ten seconds, while Ariel felt her heart pounding with excitement and her pussy tingling. Contrary to her prior concerns, now, for the first time in her life, she didn't give a fuck what all these people thought, and fuck was it liberating. She was just being herself. She was just being.

"Will you please walk me to class?" she asked, surrendering her hand to his.

"Of course I will," he said. He knew everyone was watching them, most of them questioning Ariel's sanity... but he didn't care. He'd never cared what everyone thought, and that sure wasn't about to change now!

As they strolled through the hallways together, the other students they encountered stared and gasped, since what they were seeing was completely unbelievable,

Ariel invited, "Want to come to my house for lunch?"

"We can have lunch here," he replied.

"We can do that together lots of times from now on. But today I was thinking of offering you some homemade lunch, and maybe you could offer me some," she said coyly with a sexy smile.

"Oooh," he said, catching on.

"So?" she said. "I'm very, very hungry."

"Think we can make it back in time for class?"

"Maybe," she shrugged.

He had English class after lunch, and if he was late for that class, it wouldn't matter. "Now that you mention it, I'm pretty hungry too."

"I hope you're starving," she said meaningfully as they reached her class. She kissed him again, while lots of their schoolmates passed by.

Once she'd gone into her class, Bobby headed to his class, where both Derek and Adam were waiting for him outside the door. They interrogated him, but he only gave them some vague answers without sharing any of the juicy details. He respected her too much to go all diarrhea mouth like many other guys would.

At lunchtime, they left the school building hand in hand to her car, and she drove the ten-minute drive to her house. Ariel was dying to get Bobby's cock back in her mouth!

As they drove, Ariel with her right hand on his leg, Bobby asked, putting his hand on top of hers, "How did Daniel take the news?"

She realized, she hadn't even thought about her ex-boyfriend since she'd sent the text. She also realized he hadn't texted or called her back. She said, "I don't know, he hasn't responded yet."

"What do you mean by he hasn't responded yet?"

"I called him," Ariel said, "but he didn't answer. So I texted him."

"What did you text him?"

"We're done."

"Oh," he said, not knowing how he felt about that. Breaking up by text wasn't cool... even he knew that... but why should he care how she'd done it? She'd done it. And she'd chosen him over the bully.

"You're not angry, are you?" Ariel asked. "I broke up with him as soon as I could so I could be with you, and you wouldn't feel you were crossing any lines."

"I appreciate that," Bobby said, glad that she had. But part of him felt it wasn't a real breakup until they'd exchanged some actual words.

"I hope you know I really like you," Ariel said.

"And I really like you," he countered, giving her hand a squeeze.

"So tell me one of your fantasies about me," she asked, changing the subject to get past the Daniel one, but also wanting to start learning everything she could about him.

"That sounds like you mean sexy stuff. Are you sure you want to know things like that about me?"

"Mmmmmm," Ariel purred, squeezing his leg again. "I like hearing sexy stuff about you, baby. Tell me everything, and spare me no details."

"Well first, I always visualize our doing lots and lots of kissing and hugging," Bobby began. Some of his fantasies were sweet and romantic, others were very fucked up.

"That's sweet, baby, and I do like to cuddle. But come on, get to the good stuff! The kinky stuff," Ariel coaxed. She just knew that behind his sweet exterior was a sexy bad boy. He'd done a bang-up job of eating her out, after all.

Puzzling over what to say and how much to share, he cautioned her, "I'm not as squeaky clean as you might think."

"Ooooh, I love hearing that," she purred, "tell me about your bad boy side."

"Well, first and foremost, I want to go down on you again."

"Oooh, I like that idea. God, you ate my pussy so fucking good!" she purred.

"Music to my ears! I'll eat your pussy any time you want me to," he promised.

"Mmmmmm, I'll keep you to that," Ariel said. "Tell me more."

"Well, I've always wanted to do a 69."

"That sounds so fucking hot and delicious! Promise me you'll be on top, so you can fuck my throat with your big cock while you're eating my pussy," she said wickedly.

"I promise I will, babe," he agreed, excited that soon he'd have his face buried between her legs again.

"Because I really want your cock shoved down my throat again," she said, her mouth watering in anticipation of having that massive cock dominating her again. "I've been craving it in my mouth for two days."

"You really want my big cock?" he asked. He'd totally enjoyed her obsession with his size the last time, when she'd constantly described it as his big cock, his long cock, or even his enormous cock.

"Yes, I really do," she agreed, bringing her hand to his crotch and giving it a firm squeeze, "I just can't wait for your big, long, hard cock face fucking me again!"

"And I can't wait to eat your delicious pussy until you come on my face again," Bobby countered, dying to taste her again.

"We're so lucky we found each other," Ariel said. "Now we get to give each other amazing oral sex all the time!"

"So lucky! I'm the luckiest guy in the world!"

"And I'm the luckiest girl, too," she countered, pulling into the driveway. "So let's go inside and start getting busy!" She squeezed his dick once more and added, "I need that dick in my mouth right fucking now!"

"Can't wait!" Bobby enthused, following her into the house.

This time they didn't wait to make it up the stairs and into the bedroom. As soon as Ariel had closed the front door, she turned around and pushed him against the wall, dropped to her knees, and hungrily fished out his cock. But when she went to put it in her mouth, he gently pushed her away reminded her, "As I recall, you're supposed to be flat on your back, and I'm supposed to be on top of you, fucking that pretty mouth of yours like there's no tomorrow."

"Mmmmmmm, you're right," Ariel agreed. "But first, I need a minute of two between just me and Big Bobs."

"Big Bobs!" he laughed, as she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his dick. "Both a new nickname for him, and also what you love doing to him!"

"Mmmmmmmm," she purred, her fingers going to her pantiless pussy, since she'd gone commando today, and was also wearing crotchless pantyhose, so he'd have quick access to her needy box.

"Yeah, suck my dick," Bobby moaned, watching her slowly bobbing on it.

"From now on, always," she promised, taking it out of her mouth barely long enough to speak.

After a couple minutes Bobby wanted to please her like she was pleasing him. So he took control by ordering, "Let's go into the living room. I want you to lie down on the couch."

"Yes, baby," she purred, "I love a man who knows what he wants and tells me to do it."

She got up, took his hand and led him into the living room, and he said, "What I want right now is to fuck that pretty face of yours, and to eat your sweet pussy."

"That sounds great! Tell me more," she said as she reached the couch and lay down on her back.

"I'm going to throat fuck you, and eat you, and make you come so fucking hard!" he growled. This was a side of him that until this moment had only existed in his fantasies... and even then only in the heat of the moment, when he close to coming. All his other fantasies... always about her... were sweet and tender... about them kissing... and gently caressing each other... oh so romantically.

"Oh my God," she said, hiking up her skirt and spreading her legs to reveal her crotchless pantyhose. "Climb aboard and throat fuck me, tiger!"

He climbed out of his pants and underwear and straddled her, which was a bit awkward, then he leaned down and buried his face in her pussy, while she raised her head and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

It took a bit more maneuvering from Bobby before his dick was at the right angle to slide down her throat, while also allowing him to eat her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm," Ariel moaned as he began licking her and slowly pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

Bobby wasn't very athletic or coordinated, but he managed to settle into a smooth rhythm after a couple minutes of starts and stops.

Ariel grabbed his ass, and after a few tries, she pulled him down until all nine of his inches were filling her mouth. She gagged more than once while making the attempt... his dick needed to go deep down her throat... but once she'd succeeded, she held him in place for a good thirty seconds, until she was confident she could keep it in her mouth while she breathed through her nose without gagging.

While she was mastering this new skill, Bobby was eagerly licking her pussy. He decided he could do this all day. Yes, he loved having his dick in Ariel's mouth, but he equally enjoyed... perhaps even more... pleasing her in this other way as well.

Ariel gently slapped his ass, and Bobby took that as permission, so he resumed slowly but deeply fucking her face.

Then for three minutes or so, lasting longer this time... he'd jerked off this morning inspired by a fantasy of her dumping Daniel... even though he never thought it would happen... soon he knew he was going to come, so he sucked on her clit harder, causing her moaning to increase, so he was pretty sure she was getting close too.

Ariel slapped his ass again, this time with both hands, so Bobby began really pumping his dick, sliding all nine inches into her mouth and most of it down her throat with every thrust.

Ariel was now taking the whole thing without gagging at all, and she was about to come from his rough face fucking... his balls bouncing off her nose this time... and from Bobby's amazing tongue.

Just like two bodies becoming one; and like two bodies perfectly wired together; and like two sexual souls destined to be together... Bobby and Ariel came simultaneously: Bobby exploded a massive load deep down inside Ariel's throat, and Ariel climaxed from the thrill of swallowing his big load and having her clit devoured.

Ariel screamed, which startled Bobby's dick out of her mouth, and so for the second straight time, he inadvertently came all over her face.

Bobby of course hungrily lapped up all the cum gushing from Ariel's pussy.

"Fuck are you amazing!" Ariel gasped, her body spasming uncontrollably from the intensity of her orgasm... while a little more of Bobby's cum landed on her face. She reached up to take that cock back in her mouth, wanting to milk every drop of the delicious cum from him.

A couple minutes later Bobby began to get a cramp, so he reluctantly rolled off of her to land feet first on the floor, and he stretched his legs.

"I can't believe you made me come again!" Ariel gushed. "Until the other day, I'd thought there was something seriously wrong with me."

"By dumping a hot college jock for an inconsequential high school nerd, you've proved there's definitely something wrong with you," he joked.

"Maybe," she said, and she stretched her legs high in the air before standing up.

"You do look hot with cum on your face," Bobby complimented, admiring her lovely face with his load dripping off of it.

"So do you," she said. His face was wet and shiny with her pussy cum.

"We should probably get back to school," he said.

"Probably," she agreed half-heartedly.

"But you should probably clean up first."

You too," she said with a smile.

.....

They arrived back at school, just in time for class. Julie was waiting for them right outside the door to the classroom they all shared for this next period, and she asked with a smile, "Did you two lovebirds enjoy your lunch?"

"We sure did," Ariel said happily. She certainly didn't mind her bestie knowing what they'd been doing.

"And are you happy to start a widespread rumour about your eating his cock for lunch?"

"Huh?"

"You've got a big gob of cum on your dress," Julie said. She then scooped it off with a finger and sucked it into her mouth.

"Hey! That was mine," Ariel objected.

"Finders, keepers," Julie joked, and they headed into the classroom.

That afternoon they did study at her house, and they also each came from their oral sex. This time Ariel didn't back away, so she got to swallow the entire load.

.....

The next morning, Ariel and Bobby both skipped their respective classes and met in the cheerleader's change room for a secret rendezvous. He throat fucked her, and again came down her throat.

At lunchtime, she returned the favour at her house.

After school they went shopping for a tux for him to wear to prom, and she blew him in the change room.

Finally that day back at her house, they indulged in a side-by-side 69 that was perfect for both face fucking and pussy munching.

....

Then the day before prom... after school... at her house... Bobby asked, since the breakup via text was still bothering him... it just didn't seem like a proper closure... or very final... "Did Daniel ever respond to your text?"

"No," she answered, not having thought about it at all seriously.

"Don't you think you should check that he understands what you meant by it?" The lack of any confirmation was the last thing bothering him about her prior relationship... he sensed it wasn't truly over and done with.

"You're right; I'll call him right now," Ariel agreed as they reached her bedroom, even though what she really wanted was his dick in her mouth. His big dick in her mouth meant a guaranteed orgasm, and ever since that first one, she'd become addicted to them. She'd already sucked his cock twice today, and was looking forward to load and orgasm number three.

"Please do," he said.

"Fine," she sighed, "but right afterwards, your cock had better be halfway down my throat."

"No worries about that! I'll fuck your face so deep my balls will be drumming ratatats against your chin," he assured her. He'd gradually come to understand how much she loved dirty talk whenever they were alone, but she appreciated being treated like his Queen in public... with lots of compliments, holding hands, tender kisses, his hand on her leg, and so forth. In only a couple of days, the school had accepted... even if they didn't really understand... this new Beauty and the Nerd relationship. His inexplicable conquest... since according to most of their perceptions, the guy always won the girl, and never the other way around... had led to his popularity increasing by leaps and bounds, which he didn't always consider a plus. He hadn't undergone some real-life Disney makeover. He was happy to become friends with the kids he could respect, but he didn't want to get palsy with assholes he disliked, or who'd used to bully him or his friends. And the same sentiment went for the girls who admired them.

"Fuck, I love when you talk dirty," she said, her pussy already on fire. She grabbed her phone and made the call. Again no answer. She said, showing him she'd dialed the number, "He's still not answering."

"Okay," Bobby said, a little annoyed, but not at her.

"So about that face fucking?" she smiled, dropping to her knees.

"I can't believe how much you adore sucking my dick," he said, as she fished it out.

"Are you complaining?"

"I'm definitely not complaining," he said as she stroked his dick. It was almost always hard whenever they were together.

"Good. Because our relationship needs to include lots of sex," she said, before taking his cock into her mouth.

"Speaking of sex," he said after only a couple of her bobs on his dick.

She looked up at him and asked, "What? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he countered, showing a bit of nervousness. He loved getting sucked and throat fucking her, and he loved eating her pussy until she came in his mouth and squirted all over his face, but just like every other guy, he'd be delighted to go further.

"I'd love to feel your massive dick pounding my pussy," she said, moving to his balls and sucking one into her mouth, which she was now doing for the first time.

"Ooooh," he moaned at this new sensation.

"Do you think my itty bitty pussy can handle nine inches of dick?" she asked a moment later, moving to the other ball.

"I don't know," he said, "I'm hardly an expert." But he did know that the girls in porn took dicks bigger than his in all three of their holes... but he sure wasn't going to compare his Queen to a porn star!

"I think it'll be able to," she said, bathing his balls with slobbery wetness.

"If I'm going to lose my virginity, I don't want it to be with anyone else."

1...456789