A Kinky Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now they were both focused on the same goal... to make the love of their life come.

And while at first Ariel had been closer, her deep throat skills and wet mouth were quickly provoking the rising load in Bobby's nuts.

Bobby sucked on her clit as he moaned, and being the gentleman he was, he warned her he was going to come very soon!

Ariel didn't slow down at all, since her own orgasm was imminent. And their bodies were completely in tune with each other, as if they'd been created to be in sync. Then the moment Bobby's dick pulsated and his cum started erupting inside her, Ariel came too... massive gushes of cum flooding out of her and into Bobby's open mouth and all over his face... even as this time she swallowed every drop of his spend... focusing on moaning against his dick, instead of her normal screaming while rapture consumed her.

A couple minutes later, Ariel rolled off of him and laid on her back. "God, do I love your long dong!"

"And I love everything about you," Bobby said, rolling onto his side to admire his girlfriend wearing a sexy maid outfit she'd put on just for him. Without a doubt, he was the luckiest guy in the world!

"If you go into my suitcase in the bathroom, you'll find a bottle of lube. Go and get it for me?" Ariel asked, "I need a minute or two to recover."

"Okay," he said, and he got off the bed, his dick still hard and ready for round three. He went into the bathroom and realized he needed to pee... but was still hard. He sighed as he sat down on the toilet and tried to calm down. Eventually he took a piss, not sure he found the idea of giving Ariel a golden shower was all that hot. He washed up, grabbed the lube from the suitcase, saw she also had a vibrator in there, and grabbed that too.

He returned, and Ariel was studying her phone. "Shit, we've really blown up on social media."

"We have?" he asked, not sure he was thrilled about that. For most of his life, anytime he drew people's attention it had resulted in him getting bullied.

"Yeah," she said, putting her phone down. "But that doesn't matter right now."

"But you still need to be an influencer," he encouraged her.

"Oh, I still plan to be one," she said, "but tonight, all I want to be is your slut."

"And my girlfriend," he said.

"Your slutty girlfriend who's willing to do anything you ask," she incorporated both thoughts.

"Hard to argue against that," he said. "Flip onto all fours."

"Yes, baby," she replied, obeying without any hesitation.

"God, you're so hot," he said, admiring her body from behind.

"Are you going to fuck my asshole?" she looked back at him and asked.

"Right after I do this," he said, and he pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked it.

"Oh, you dirty boy," she moaned, feeling his tongue on her pucker.

"It goes both ways... I'll do anything for you too," he said as he licked her rosebud.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, "then lube up that dick and slide your long shaft up my butt."

"Okay, I will," he said, although he'd have preferred to spend a bit more time probing her asshole with his tongue.

"I want to feel you inside my asshole so bad," she said, wiggling her ass as he reached for the lube.

"Yeah? You want to be my ass slut?" he asked, as he poured some lube on his dick.

"Yes, baby, I want to make all your fantasies come true," she said. "And right now, I want to become your three-hole slut."

"Mmmmmmm," he said, admiring her ass as he coated his dick. He then poured some between her ass cheeks and rubbed it onto her asshole.

"That feels like enough lube. Now just slide inside me," Ariel pleaded, wanting that dick in her ass right fucking now!

"Can do," he said, tossing the lube aside, moving behind her, and positioning his dick against her lubed hole.

"Now, baby, right fucking now! Slide it right up my ass," Ariel begged.

Bobby pushed forward, and after a very brief resistance, his dick slid inside her.

"Oh yes," she moaned as his thin, long dick slowly filled her ass up, reaching new and never explored depths inside her bowels.

"Oh my God, you're so tight," Bobby groaned, watching his dick disappearing between her ass cheeks, in awe of how hot and warm it was inside her... a very different sensation from her mouth or her pussy.

"Oh yes, baby, fill me up," Ariel moaned.

"I'm all the way in," Bobby said, his groin resting against her ass.

"I'm so full," she said, in her own awe that she had nine inches of cock in her ass.

"You're so tight," he said.

"Now fuck me," she demanded. "Pound my asshole with your long dick."

"Okay," he said, and he grasped her hips and slowly began fucking her.

"Oooooh, yes," Ariel moaned, loving the way Bobby was filling up her ass. "That's it, baby."

"Yeah, this is my asshole now," he said, slapping her ass once after a couple minutes of slow fucking.

"You can do better than that," she said. "Really slap my ass!"

"You mean it?"

"Yes! Slap my ass rosy red while you pound my shitter," she said nastily.

"Okay, if you say so," he agreed, and he began giving her ass a hearty smack each time he slammed into her... he thought the term 'shitter' was just so nasty.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned loudly each time he slammed into her.

"Yeah, take it, baby," Bobby said, now really fucking her hard.

"Oh yes, baby, hammer my ass, pound my shithole, ream my sphincter, drill my asshole, destroy my shitter," she rambled through another minute of his backdoor pounding.

Bobby loved her nasty talk as he continued fucking her hard.

"Tug on my hair," Ariel begged, "use me like I'm your cheap fuck toy."

He reached out and began yanking on her hair while he continued his hard, anal back shots. "Like this?"

"Yeah, baby," she moaned, "just like that."

Then her phone rang.

"Don't you dare stop fucking my ass," she ordered.

"Who is it?"

"Daniel," she answered, clicking on Yes for video chat.

"Who the fuck is this mystery man everyone is posting about?" Daniel snarled.

The video only showed her face as she snarled back, "I texted you we're done, and you call me back almost a week later?"

"I broke my phone at a party on the weekend, and I just got your message today," he said, as he looked at her. Something was weird.

"Ooooh," she moaned, "well that doesn't change what I said. We're done."

"I don't think so," he said. "And what are you doing right now?"

"I'm getting ass fucked by a big, long dick," Ariel said bluntly, as Bobby kept fucking her and listening intently.

"You're cheating on me?"

"Nope. I broke up with you."

"Over the phone?"

"You didn't answer the phone," Ariel said, then added, "harder, baby! Slam that dick all the way up my shitter!"

"I've already told you I didn't have my phone," he said, getting really pissed off, even before he heard her nasty words.

"Doesn't fucking matter," Ariel said, "it's over, and now I belong to Bobby and his enormous cock. He's so much bigger than you are."

"Who the fuck is Bobby?" Daniel demanded. Whoever it was, he was dead.

Ariel redirected her phone to show him Bobby behind her, pounding away at her 'asshole. "Oh fuck, Bobby, don't stop drilling my asshole."

"Bobby Franklin? I remember that dork," Daniel said, recalling he'd used to bully him. "You dumped me for that pathetic loser?"

"You couldn't satisfy my new girlfriend or make her come with your tiny dick," Bobby accused, accepting ownership of his girl.

"Don't you dare say a word, dude," Daniel growled. "You're fucking dead."

"Don't you dare threaten him," Ariel glared at the phone, "or I'll tell everyone about your toddler-sized dick."

"Yeah, this is what my girlfriend calls a dick," Bobby said, his confidence soaring as Ariel protected him. He pulled out of her and showed Daniel his huge dick.

"Jesus Christ, dude. Put that thing away," Daniel said, as his eyes went big at how huge his competition's dick was.

"Yes, put it away back in my asshole, baby," Ariel demanded.

"You got it, baby," Bobby obliged, and he slid back into her, reaching out to pull her hair again and really fuck her... his adrenaline rising because he was showing off to his former bully... the ultimate revenge for any nerd.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, show Daniel how a real man fucks his woman," Ariel moaned, looking directly at Daniel.

"You bitch," Daniel said, even though he felt his dick getting hard from watching his girlfriend getting banged by another dude. But given her counter threat, he sure wasn't about to threaten this dork anymore.

"I've got a quiz for you, Daniel. Three questions. First question: when you broke your phone, didn't you think your so-called girlfriend deserved to know why you weren't picking up? You could have borrowed someone else's phone and called me."

"It never occurred to me. Why the fuck would I bother to do that?"

"I dunno, maybe because you respected me? That's Strike One. Next question: since we started sleeping together, how many times have you gone down on me?"

"I already explained that to you. Real men don't lick pussies."

"Funny, I consider Bobby a real man, and he licks my pussy anytime I ask him to. Strike Two. Last question: during all the times you've fucked me, how many times have you made me orgasm?"

"Babe, I can't count that high. Lots of times."

"Nope. You never made me come even once," Ariel said, jerking around wildly now, as the dick in her ass, the toy on her clit, and the taboo fact that she was being watched by her ex-boyfriend, "not even once! How could you, with that tiny dick? That's Strike Three, and you're out, buster."

"Fuck you," he growled.

"No, Bobby's the one fucking me now," she said, "he's fucking me right up the ass with his long cock."

Bobby reached for the vibrator, turned it on, and planted it against her pussy.

"Oh my God, yes, fuck me baby, fill my asshole right up!" Ariel moaned, her orgasm rising, since she was now getting double pleasured, or triple, if she counted the thrill of humiliating Daniel.

Daniel could only watch helplessly, not realizing he was rubbing his dick through his sweats.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass! Make me your three-hole slut," Ariel moaned.

Daniel had never seen her anything close to this animated whenever he'd fucked her.

Ariel looked at Daniel and laughed, then said in baby talk, "Lookie look, your tiny toddler cock is all hardy wardy from watching another man fucking your ex-girlfriend."

"Fuck off," he said.

"Get ready, I'm about to unload inside your asshole, baby," Bobby warned.

"Oh, yes! Come in my asshole, fill me right up," Ariel moaned and closed her eyes.

Daniel continued rubbing his cock as he watched in helpless awe and an odd fascination.

"Come for me, slut! Come from my sodomizing your tight asshole," Bobby ordered.

"Oh, yes! Harder, harder, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!" Ariel screamed out her orgasm from the double pleasuring of the vibe and her wonderful boyfriend's nine inches inside her back door.

A few seconds later, Bobby grunted, "Here it comes," before he unloaded deep inside her asshole, while smugly looking at Daniel via the phone.

"Yes! Fill my asshole with your cum," Ariel moaned, her body quaking from her intense orgasm.

"Fuck," Daniel grunted, as he came in his sweats.

"Did you just come from watching me get ass fucked?" Ariel asked with a smirk.

Daniel just hung up, totally humiliated.

"There. It's officially over!" Ariel crowed.

"And you're officially mine," he replied happily.

"Since you just came in my asshole, I'd better be," she gloated.

"Yes. For always," he said, kissing the back of her neck as he slowed down.

"Always?"

"Always and forever," he confirmed.

Ariel rolled onto her back and kept rolling off the bed, and she rushed into the bathroom... suddenly close to tears.

Once she was inside the bathroom with the door closed, with cum leaking out of her ass, she began bawling.

Bobby heard her, was instantly concerned, and he got up and rushed into the bathroom. "What's wrong?" he asked as he came in and saw her leaning against the sink with tears streaming down her face.

When she didn't say anything, just kept crying, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her back to the bed.

Lying down beside her, he asked, "What's wrong, my love?"

Ariel struggled to force out some words, totally overwhelmed with emotion. "It wasn't supposed to be like this."

"Like what?" Bobby asked, very worried about her.

She wiped away some of her tears and said, trying to understand her own feelings, since actually she was unbelievably happy, "I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, you motherfucker."

"Oh," Bobby said... that not remotely what he was expecting to hear. She'd just said she loved him. Ariel Burns had just said she loved him!!

"And now here I am, crying like a pathetic loser," she accused herself, completely embarrassed.

"I hope you know how much I love you too."

"You do?"

He referenced another movie they both loved, "You complete me."

She laughed, as she wiped tears from her face. "And you complete me."

"I love you, baby."

"I love you too," Ariel replied, and Bobby leaned down and kissed her.

"You're my Queen," he said when he broke the kiss.

"And you're my knight in shining armour," she replied cornily, loving her ability to be her real self with this guy. "Except instead of a horse and a lance, you've got a long, perfect dick that's all mine."

"Mmmmmmm," he smiled. "It sure is."

"You know? Sometimes I want to be treated like your Queen," she said, as she rubbed her nylon-clad leg up and down his leg, "and other times I want to be treated like your three-hole cum dump."

"Well, he said, kissing her again, "there's still one hole I haven't dumped a load in yet today."

"Well, we can't let that omission stand," she smiled, as she leaned towards his dick and took it into her mouth... her first ever ass to mouth... another kinky act ticked off of her bucket list.

"No, we certainly can't," he said, allowing her to suck his dick before they embarked upon a marathon fuck session, where Ariel really showed her flexibility in a dozen different positions, before she came twice more, and before Bobby completed their trifecta by unloading in her pussy.

Eventually they fell asleep, with Ariel nestled in Bobby's arms.

Love. It's a funny thing, isn't it?

The end

I hope you have your own kinky love story... and your own kinky Valentine's Day.

Jasmine, January 2024.

1...456789