A Kiss

Story Info
A Tale about A kiss and a blowjob...
1.2k words
4.08
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tale involving a time I officially asked somebody out. Most of the information will be background information between the person in question and myself. Again, for protective reasons, no names will be named in this story.

***

We first met in our senior year in high school, in 2009. I didn't really think much of her. We talked sometimes. Hell, we only had one class together that year: English. We sat on different sides of the classroom. That year, the class was almost all segregated. I sat on the almost all-black side of the classroom and she sat on the all-Latin side of the classroom.

I looked her up and down that year and noticed some things. She was busty, had a relatively attractive face, with pouty lips. Yet, we didn't interact that much in high school unless we were talking on Facebook. She was the prom queen. I ran for prom king, I really didn't try (Why? I just wanted to say I ran for prom king). We graduated together with honors, I think. We were cool. I thought I had other female friends that I knew better than her at that point. That is where we went our separate ways. I went to college in town. She didn't.

A few years later, I was on campus on break in between classes when I saw a familiar pretty face. It was her. Now, I had every intention of catching up on my work while I was there, but we ended up catching up and making fun of people next to us. She was wearing a hoodie of our high school girls soccer team (of which she was on) and warmups. Yet, I got more attracted to her somehow. I found myself looking at her face more. I found myself asking myself: Why am I doing this? Why do I think she's... hotter now? It's only been a few years.

The studying quickly went to YouTube-ing. Right before I left her, looking back at it, I probably never should've asked her this, but I asked her to lick her lips. I had an urge to do it.

"Why?" she said.

"Just once, lick them."

I was lying.

She did it quickly the first time, hesitantly. I got erect just looking at her do it.

"Slowly..." I said, looking in her eyes.

She let out a light laugh and licked them slowly.

"You have not changed."

I smiled and simply said before leaving for my next class:

"Nope."

Two days after Christmas of 2014, I got this feeling all of a sudden. I felt bold. I felt ballsy. I had never been kissed on New Year's Eve before. When I got up, I hurried up and messaged her on Twitter while the feeling was still warm within my body. I typed the message, hesitated, and pressed send. I quickly put my phone down. I didn't look at my phone for hours.

That afternoon, I got that long-awaited (and dreaded) return message saying that she's going to be out of town with her girls but she can make time before then. Now, it was disappointing. It wasn't that bad, because I was used to it. December 30th came. She messaged me, saying: "I'm on my way... with a little new year surprise for you." Attached was a picture of her lips, red, glossed and ready. I was nervous and yet excited. Before long, she arrived in a pre-owned car that was very attractive from my point of view.

"Damn, girl, nice whip," I said, jokingly.

"Thank you very much."

"Where we going to?" I said, looking around.

She had a focused look on her face.

"Here."

We stopped at a 24-hour car wash not far from my house. I tilted my head at her.

"A car wash? Really?"

"We're not going to get caught! It's dark!" She said. "Now do you want this or not?"

"Oh, I want it. But you couldn't think of anything more... creative? I mean, damn."

She shut me up with a short kiss. That kiss began to elongate.

"Shut up." She said, laughing, and groping at my groin area. At that time, I was wearing black warm-ups. My dick was already starting to get hard. "Mmm. Someone's happy," She said, with a sly smile.

"Ha. You think?" I said, tilting my head, yet hiding my hunger for her as best I knew how.

She pulled my pants down, showing my fully erect 7.5 inches and started to kiss it gently on the head. Her red lips gently wrapped around the top and started to suck. It felt like heaven to me. I let out a small guttural moan.

"Ooh, you like that shit?"

"Keep sucking that shit..."

She began to suck it deeper while squeezing and playing with my balls.

"Mmm, what balls you have," She said, as I looked at her small but beautiful trail of saliva on my dick. It turned me on even more.

"Thanks, I guess. Spit on that dick. Spit on it."

She spit a trail on my already throbbing erection. She started sucking faster. I started to feel upon her breasts. She quickly pulled the straps of her top down, showing her bra. She pulled her bra down, showing her glorious Double D-cup sized breasts. I felt her nipples as she suckled.

"Mmm, uhh..." She let out a moan of her own. My dick was wet with her beautiful moisture. She began to jerk it off.

"God, you have some nice tits," I said, with a slight guttural in my voice, still.

"I get that a lot."

"You're so sexy," I said, out of the blue, as she started to lick my erect penis, then tit-fuck me.

"Why, thank you."

She then started to suck my dick again. I was close. I was really close. I groped her big bountiful breasts. I tweaked her cute hard brown nipples...

"Ugh. You like this shit, baby?"

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Where?" I said.

"Fuck it," She said, jerking me off with her oh so pretty mouth on my dick. Not long after that...

"Ohhhhhhhhhh..." I said in satisfaction as I came all over her face. I looked at her face filled with my seed.

"Oh, ummm, can I ask one thing?" I started to say.

"Don't even."

I looked at her.

"You already went there. Might as well,"

She wiped some of the seed from her face and sucked it from her fingers.

"Damn. Didn't know you had that in you."

After that encounter, she took me home. It was almost New Year's Eve. I had to ask.

"So, where you going after this?"

"New Orleans. You happy?" She said to me.

"Yeah, I am."

"Good, I'm glad. I needed that," she said.

"Wait. Did I miss something?" I said as we stopped at my house.

"No, I'm newly single. My boyfriend was in San Antonio where I used to go to school and we just went our separate ways."

"Damn. I'm sorry to hear that. So you mean to tell me... I was a..."

"If you think of it that way... thanks for the dick appointment," she said, shrugging.

"Don't mention it. Happy New Year."

"You too. Oh, wait..." She said. I turned around, and she kissed me lightly. "Happy new year."

I ended up spending December 31st watching the New Year's Celebration in town and watching all the couples make out downtown and started out 2015 watching a Martin marathon until like 2 am. I woke up to a SnapChat from her (We follow and sometimes flirt with each other on there) that morning. It said "Happy New Year!" with her puckering her lips. I only wanted a kiss. I got something more.