A Kiss

Story Info
Passion in 750 words.
750 words
4.29
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes hold me and I offer no resistance as your hands rest on my cheeks and tilt my head back gently. Your lips part slightly and I can feel your minty breath heat my lips with desire. I close my eyes and relax my face, waiting...

Your moist lips graze mine and I shiver in frustration. I want you to own them, to ravish them as you will soon ravish the rest of me. But you are taking your time, establishing your mastery. You own my body; you own my lips; you own my pleasure.

You pull my lower lip between yours and hold it there, letting me feel the warmth of your mouth and the gentle pressure. I dare not move, lest I break the fragile seal. I push forward, letting my tongue run across your upper lip. It is soft and smooth and I lose myself in its texture. My heart is starting to pound and my breath is growing shallow.

Your tongue sweeps over my lips and I part them slightly, offering my mouth to you. You breathe gently over them and I whimper with need. My tongue peeks out, seeking your lips. I feel the tip of your tongue on mine, circling it slowly. Your lips press against mine and your tongue pushes mine back into my mouth.

I feel the soft roughness of your tongue exploring my mouth. It caresses my inner cheeks and I hold tightly to your shoulder blades to keep from swooning. It moves across the back of my teeth presses my salivary glands. Our juices are flowing and mingling and I swallow them gladly. All the time, your lips press more urgently to mine.

I hear the sound of your breath, no, of our breath. We are breathing in unison and I can no longer remain passive. I suck your tongue in and attack it with my own, seeking to touch every taste bud. I pull your head tightly to mine and rub my lips over yours, seeking to make our seal even tighter.

I moan as you inhale deeply and suck my soul from my body into yours. It mingles with yours; then you return it to me, along with yours. I feel your mouth widening and I match it, not wanting our lips to part. My body grinds against yours in desire and I'm whimpering with need.

Our mouths are fully open now, giving our tongues full play. The slow, gentle seduction is gone. I need you...you need me. Our tongues are in full scale combat for sensual dominance. Our breathing is ragged and I can feel our combined saliva somehow escaping our sealed lips. I swallow as much as I can. Your fluids are precious to me, the elixir of life; this is an appetizer, a shadow of what I shall soon taste.

Our lower bodies are pressed together with the urgency of desire. You start to move your hands towards my clothes, but I press them back to my face and moan into your mouth. My body longs for yours, but, even more, I long for this ultimate sharing of our hearts.

I can't bring myself to remove my lips from yours and I attack your mouth with more passion. My arms are roaming across your back. Your hands are running through my hair, pulling me even closer. Our lips and teeth are mashed tightly together and I notice a new, metallic taste has been added to our fluids.

My mind is floating away. The gentleness, the passion is gone. We are two feral creatures succumbing to our most primitive desires. I'm grunting in your mouth, my tongue sweeping over everything, driving itself deep into your mouth, seeking to plumb the depths of your throat, even as yours is plundering my innermost being.

My legs are trembling with the effort to remain upright. My arms are wrapped tightly against you as much to maintain my balance as to meld you into me. I feel you pushing us toward the bed. As we fall into it, you twist our bodies so we land on our sides, our mouths still one.

Our legs now intertwine and you roll over on top of me, your tongue thrusts being matched by your hips grinding into mine. I scream into your mouth as I explode in pleasure; your scream joins mine in a shared orgasm that convulses us.

We disentangle our sweat-soaked bodies. I kiss your nose and smile.

"Hi."

"Hi."