A Kiss Led to This Ch. 13

Story Info
Joe gives Sandi a task.
2.3k words
4.33
1.7k
00

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe parked his car down around the curve from Sandi's house. He walked down the block as if just another neighbor on a morning stroll. As he passed her driveway, Joe walked up the side of the house into the back yard. As he approached the back of the wall of the home he could see steam forming on the bathroom window. He could tell Keith was at work since his car was gone. Keith liked to get to work early so he could be off in time for happy hour and hit on other women.

He knew Sandi was in the shower, naked, rubbing soap all over those 34 DD's and letting the spray of the water energize her pussy, bouncing off her tiny pink clit. He got hard just thinking about her in there. He moved up to the window and tried to look in, but couldn't make out anything other than a blurry body. He banged on the window and the shower stopped.

Sandi's face appeared in the window. "You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, but just had to see you."

"Come to the back door."

Joe moved around to the back door and Sandi came to open it, wearing that silk blue robe he loved to see her in. The thinness of the material left little to imagination as her wet tits and erect nipples pushed through. He kissed her and walked her back down the hall into the bathroom. He hair was still wet, and hung down to her shoulders. Sandi always had her hair up and perfect. In this situation she looked like a schoolgirl, not someone in her forties.

Joe stood her in front of him as they faced the mirror. Sandi's head barely reached Joe's chest. Her opened her robe revealing the perfect tits and he ran his hands down both of them, crossing his arms across her hips. He took a mental photograph of the moment, it was pure beauty.

As his right arm moved over to her mound his thick middle finger became wet not with water but with pussy juice. Quickly he inserted it into her. In the mirror he watched her eyes close as she clamped down on it. He pulled the finger out and ran it up to her mouth. She tasted herself and sighed.

"I'm going to be late for work," she remarked, "again."

Joe took a towel, rolled it and put it on the floor. She looked him in the eye and dropped down on her knees in front of him. He opened his pants, letting them and his underwear fall to the floor, revealing a monster hard on.

"You look gorgeous," he said. "I love your hair this way."

"If I don't start combing it out it's going to look like a bird's nest in about five minutes."

Joe ran his cock across her wet hair and then over to her forehead. As if painting a wall he moved the cock back and forth across her face, letting his leaking pre cum wet every spot. He fingered a couple of drops off the end and put some behind each of her ears, then stuck his slick finger in her mouth to let her clean it off. She sucked it clean.

"Marking your territory?" she asked.

"Enjoying the view," he replied.

Sandi brushed his hand away and took grabbed his swollen member. She rubbed it against each of her cheeks. As the mushroom head crossed her forehead she licked his balls one at a time. Slowly she walked her tongue up the shaft, exciting the vein as she stroked the base. When she reached the top she look Joe directly in the eye, smiled, and took his cock into her mouth. Joe wondered how many times she had sucked her husband's friend's cock and then went about her day. Or how many times she had to suck his cock after she sucked his.

Sandi was steadily sucking while one hand worked the shaft and the other pulled his balls toward her. Slowly and softly at first, then harder, now using her nails to massage his prostrate. It didn't take long before Joe began to buck.

"Ummmmm," she murmured as Joe blasted into the waiting throat.

She let her hands drop but held the now withering penis in her mouth until she felt it go soft, sucking out any remaining drops. She stood up and kissed him deeply. Joe couldn't taste any of his cum in her mouth, she had devoured it.

"Now on your way," she said, 'I've got to get to work and this hair is already starting to curl."

"What about you?"

"Hate to tell you but I think I enjoyed that more than you!"

Suddenly, the door opened. It was Janice.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Joe opened his eyes and realized he had been dreaming about the times he used to see Sandi. It was so real. It had been so real. Now he was late getting up. He sat up.

"I'm on my way, just have to jump in the shower."

Janice stormed out. Joe stood up and saw his outstreched penis leaking.

"Damn you Sandi," he thought. "You will pay for this."

Joe made his way to the shower unseen. With the door shut and the warm spray shooting down he turned his back to the door and soaped up his tits and cock. Closing his eyes he took himself back to his dream, and saw Sandi standing there in her blue silk robe. He saw the wet hair and the perfect tits in the mirror in front of them, and with a few masterful strokes blew his wad into her imaginary mouth.

Later that day Joe came up with a plan. He typed out a letter and placed it in a manila envelope. On the outside he simply wrote: Sandi. The envelope would live under the back seat of his truck for about a week. It was a Wednesday when he saw one of the new guys named Paul walking by. He was a nice guy, tall and young. Well, younger than Joe anyway. But he was a hard worker and all around nice guy. Joe figured he could use a break.

"Paul, I know you're making the rounds today, wondered if you can drop something off for me."

"Yes sir, be happy to."

"Check in with me later after it's delivered."

"Yes, sir."

Joe wrote the address for Sandi's office down and told him to give the envelope to her only and wait till she read it.

Joe returned to his duties, but not without him feeling the growing hard on he had when he thought about what might happen.

Later that afternoon Paul returned. Joe called him over and the two of them climbed in his truck.

"How'd the delivery go?"

Paul glared over at him, embarrassed.

"It's okay, tell me what happened."

"Well, I finally found Sandi upstairs at her office." Paul squirmed in his seat.

"Look, Paul. I've got an idea what happened. Just lay it out there."

"Well, Sandi was there with two salesmen. She was wearing a blue blouse buttoned up to her neck and a black skirt. She read your letter and told the sales guys they'd have to come back in a half hour. Then she told me to wait. She stepped into the back office then came back out. When she did I could tell she had no bra on and her blouse was open down passed her tits."

"That's what I want to hear."

"She led me into the back room which was mostly just a bunch of file cabinets and a copy machine. She said, 'Joe put you up to this, didn't he?' I had no idea what was going on. She reached up and grabbed her tits with one hand as she pulled her blouse open. She looked me right in the eyes and said 'This paper says I'm supposed to suck your cock, what do you think about that?' I said I'm just here because Joe sent me.'

We moved around the corner just out of view of the open door behind us. I could see men in suits walking by. Sandi gave me a folder to hold as if I was reading something. She turned me a bit then got down on her knees. I felt her rubbing my cock through my pants, stroking me up and down. Her hands were so small she had a hard time getting a grip on it.

She finally tugged at my belt till I loosened it. Then she unzipped me and pulled my pants down to the floor. Grabbing my cock she moved closer till I was between her tits. She circled the head of my dick around each nipple like she was drawing a smiley face. Slowly she got closer to the tip with her face and wiped some of my leaking dick sauce against her eyelids. I could see her lick her red lips like she was getting ready to feast.

She was slowly stroking me when a man stopped in the doorway. He saw me from across the file cabinets. 'Have you seen Sandi? he asked.' I said 'She told me to wait here while she grabbed something.' He left and she continued to stroke my cock. I felt her tongue on my balls and looked down. All I could see was a bun of auburn hair moving in a circle. My cock was caught in her hair as it was falling out of place. Next thing I know I'm inside her mouth, all the way to the base, her red lipstick leaving a perfect circle at the farthest point. I've never felt anything so smooth or anyone suck cock any better. She put one hand on my balls and the other reached around and pulled my ass toward her face while her nipples ran across my thighs.

As I was building up to blasting her mouth full of cum she stopped and gave me the "shush" sign. She pushed me to the floor, lifted her skirt and straddled me. She had nothing on underneath. I saw her perfect wet pussy coming right down on my shaft. I swiped up and got a handful of her juice on two fingers. I ran them up to her mouth and she savored the taste. My cock sunk in her canal like it was swallowing me. She moved up and down and it suddenly felt so unbelievably tight. The friction was amazing. Her hole must be so small I thought. How could any cock even fit in there? She leaned back and closed her eyes. I grabbed her nipples and watched her stomach roll. Her little pink clit was right against the base of my dick. She moaned 'Ummmm' as she came right on top of me. I began to buck up and as I was ready to come she reached back behind her and put her finger right on the entrance to my ass. I blasted into her so hard I thought we were having an earthquake. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt. Spurt. Five big shots of cum. A moment later my dick softened and it started to slide out. Her pussy was clamping down on me the whole time as if trying not to let me go.

When it was out Sandi moved back. Still on top of me she wiped my dripping cum from her pussy lips. She used it to make circles around her tits. 'Promise you won't tell my husband," she said, 'he's a piece of shit.' She then took my entire cock into her mouth one more time. She grabbed the base and matched a stroke with each suck. Instantly I got hard again, and a moment later I was cumming in this woman's mouth on her office floor.

She took a gob she wasn't able to swallow and moved it to the tip of her tongue, then let it drool out of her mouth onto my empty cock. Expertly she moved down and licked my cock clean. As she sucked the cum drops off my stomach she whispered, 'Promise you will tell that asshole Joe what we did.'

I jumped up and stood with the folder while she headed to the ladies room, so drained I felt like I needed a nap. A couple of minutes went by and she hadn't returned so I started walking out. The guy I had seen earlier caught me in the hallway and asked if I had seen Sandi. I said I'm not even sure who she was, I might of seen the wrong woman. He said, 'You'll know when you've seen her when you see her bitchy smile and perfect tits. She keeps them bundled up but we all know she's got to be fucking somebody. And it ain't her husband.'

Just then Sandi called out to me. She was dressed exactly as I first saw her and her hair was perfect. She gave the other guy a "look" and he walked away like someone stole his lunch. She handed me this manila envelope and said to give it to you. Then she winked at me. When she did I could see she still had my shiny cum on her eyelids. 'By the way,' she said, 'What was your name?' I said 'Paul.' And all she said was, 'See you round, Paul.' I swear she ran her hand across her nipple as she turned back where her salesman were gawking at her."

Paul handed Joe the envelope and he opened it. Inside was a copy machine print of Sandi's ass and pussy. There was a spot on it that looked a whole lot like Paul's cum still leaking out.

"I think this is for you," Joe said, handing it back.

Joe's letter had worked. He would revisit the story when he got back home and was in the shower alone. Sandi was one hundred percent the sexiest woman he had ever met. So sexy she could still turn him even though they were far apart.

That kiss, so long ago, had led to so much.