A Kiss Led to This Ch. 14

Story Info
Joe has quite a day at the races.
7.7k words
4.18
1.8k
1
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was having lunch about a month later when Paul dropped by to talk. He said there was to be an auto race on television on the upcoming Saturday and wondered if Joe wanted to attend the party to watch with a few of his buddies.

"Sounds like fun," Joe said.

Paul said it was to be held at a friend's condominium and he would text the details. Along with the race he said there was a number of events planned including a bar-b-que, a prize for the winning car, drinking games and "Pit Stops."

Joe asked him if was an invite for him only or if he could bring his wife.

"It's normally just guys," he said with a wink. "But your wife is welcome."

Joe made the offer to Janice but she declined when he told her it would be mostly guys. She did offer to drop him off and Joe accepted. He assumed it was so she could check the place out. Saturday came and an hour before the race Janice drove him to the location.

When they arrived she of course said she had to use the bathroom before leaving and followed him up to the door. Paul greeted them at the door, introducing himself and the race "crew." There was Tom, a contractor, Raymond who owned a body shop, Big Mark (whose stature lived up to his name) and who was apparently a foreman and two of his fellow employees, Marco and Booze.

"There's a bathroom at the top of the stairs," Paul told Janice. "Just don't go in the room marked 'Pit Stop.' It's not ready yet. As Janice went up the stairs, Marco, a thin Italian guy said, "Whoa, she's nice."

Paul grabbed him by the arm. "That's Joe's wife, Marco."

Big Mark, the huge black man who Joe noticed had just as huge a beard piped in. "Easy Marco, the race hasn't started yet."

Janice came back down and Paul did his best to convince her to stay, but she said it was too much testosterone for her and nothing was more boring than watching cars drive in circles.

"We might prove you wrong on both those things," Paul responded, "I think if you stayed you might find it very interesting." Janice smiled, thanked him for the use of the restroom and left.

Big Mark watched her go down the stairs. "Joe, I will say your wife has a great ass."

"Thanks," Joe replied. "Sometimes she even lets me see it." They group laughed as Paul brought out an opening shot of tequila for all. He passed the tray around and noticed one shot was left.

"Someone still on their way?" he asked.

"Nope," Paul said, "This one goes in the 'Pit Stop' upstairs.

"So when we go up there we do a shot?"

"That will be up to you," said Marco. "We are going to do shots all over." He laughed and fist bumped with Booze, who looked more like a forty year old Marine than a mechanic. Living up to his nickname Booze quickly refilled his glass and took another shot.

Right before the race began Paul gave each man a race car number. He set a timer and said every fifteen minutes they would pull one of their numbers on a ping pong ball and that person would have to do a shot of any liquor. Also, every thirty minutes a number would be pulled and that person would have to take a 'Pit Stop.'

The race began and ribs came off the grill. The shots began soon after and most of the guys chose an ounce of beer so as not to get too wasted. A half hour in the first number was pulled for the 'Pit Stop.' It was number fifteen and belonged to Tom, the contractor, a muscular guy about six feet tall.

"Fifteen, coming to Pit row!" Tom shouted and ran upstairs. He came back about ten minutes later.

"All systems go!" he said on his return. "Let's race."

Next would be Marco, who stayed upstairs about twenty minutes. Following him was Booze who was up and back in less than five. The next number was Paul's. Paul took two bottles of beer with him and told everyone to "fasten your seat belts, boys." He was gone almost the full thirty minutes.

Paul came back down and pulled the next number. "Thirty-four, Big Mark you're up."

The crowd began chanting, "Big Mark, Big Mark." The huge man raised one of his big hands and said, "Caution flag coming out, we're slowing this race down." Big Mark started lumbering up the stairs.

Joe had been watching all these guys take their 'Pit' stops but couldn't figure the connection, although he had some suspicions. Two of the guys came back sweaty, all were smiling. Joe checked his wallet for some fives and tens, he thought they must have a stripper up there.

He would find out a half hour later when Paul called car number twenty-two which was his number. Marco gave him a high five and said, "Enjoy yourself." Joe took one more swig of beer and headed up.

Joe got to the top of the stairs to find three doors. One was the bathroom and the other two clearly bedrooms. Of the two one was marked with a 'Pit Stop' sign and a checkered flag. He tried the handle, it was unlocked.

As he opened the door he heard a noise inside.

"Sorry," he said.

"No, come on in," was the deep voiced reply. It was Big Mark. Joe entered the bedroom. There was a four foot wide wall that hid the main part of the room. He closed the door behind him and walked around the corner. As he did all he could see was Mark's giant naked black ass rocking back and forth against the bed.

"Do me a favor," Mark said. "See if you can hold her still. She keeps sliding back." Joe curiously walked around the side of the big sweaty body. As he did he saw a familiar looking set of calves sticking out from the body being impaled by the giant man.

It was Sandi, and there was no doubt about it. The color of her hair, her perfect tits, even the wide gold ring she always wore on her ring finger. She had her legs spread wide as Mark's massive cock slid in and out of her tiny pink hole.

"Sandi?" he said.

"She can't hear you, bro," Mark replied. Joe saw she was wearing some sort of custom made mask that blacked out her vision and had noise canceling headphones.

As he got closer he could hear the music blaring out of them. He recognized the song; it was one she used to play in the car while they would make out. Making out with Sandi never ended without cumming in her mouth, then making out some more. Just the thought of it made his growing hard on grow more.

"Do me a favor, hold her shoulders."

Joe walked to her end of the bed. Her beautiful tits were swaying in circular rhythm to the fucking she was getting. He saw familiar freckles, scars, and the red tint to her chest that she got when she was really aroused. Her wet nipples were poking straight out, and her hair was already a mess. Her body was sweaty as was her face from the continuous fuckings she had been receiving and the pounding she was taking right now.

Apparently one of the 'Pit Stoppers' had cum on her face; her right cheek was white and sticky. He reached over and grabbed one shoulder on each side of her head. Joe kept his head turned, he didn't want to invade Mark's space.

"It's okay, man," said Mark. "You can look this way. Just nature taking it's course."

Joe looked over to Sandi's stomach. It was rolling with every entry, trying to take Mark's whole cock in but the geometry just wasn't going to work. When his black member was all the way in her there was still about an inch or more of rod that wouldn't fit. He noticed her shaved pussy had grown back and she once again had that sparse bunch of black hair above her mound.

Joe pushed Sandi's shoulders down in concert with Mark's thrusts. As he worked on timing the push he felt one of Sandi's hands clawing at his own cock. She blindly reached a second hand over and unzipped him, then pulled down on his pants. As they slid down she turned her head toward his dick and opened her mouth. Joe took a second to let go of one shoulder and drop his underwear, revealing his hard on.

He wondered if she would remember the shape and feel and taste of his cock. While one arm was free Mark bucked into her and as she suddenly moved sideways. Her head ended up pushed in and almost fully between his thighs.

"Look at that," The big man said. "Nature says you're about to get rimmed. If I were you I'd step on up. Go on, climb on up."

Joe stepped out of his pants and let Sandi's head get between his legs as he hopped up on the bed. Her tiny tongue was out and he felt it run across his balls as he straddled her face in a reverse cowgirl stance. He had one knee on each side of her tits and his feet back behind her shoulders as he felt her tongue against his prostate. She reached around and his waist and grabbed his cock with two hands, thumbs down. As she began to stroke him he felt her wet tongue fighting to get into his ass.

"Bet you never expected that when you got up this morning," Mark said.

"You got that right." Joe backed up a bit and spread to give Sandi the best access he could.

"Wonder what good old Keith is doing right about now?" Mark laughed. "Man," he continued, "This woman is so tight. Usually we have some big old slut in a room but I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be fucking the boss's number one."

"Wait a minute, you work with Sandi?" Joe asked as he felt her tongue work down and she took sucked one of his balls into her mouth.

"Fuck yeah. I been staring at this pussy for years. Dreaming about it at night. Always hiding her gash behind some skirt and coat. And you know what? It's just as sweet as I imagined."

"So you know Keith."

"Yep, he's an asshole all right. Tell you what, if my wife had a pussy like this I'd never leave the house. I been stroking her for twenty minutes now and all she does is get smoother and smoother. I took a viagra before I came here so this may take me awhile." Mark grabbed a thigh in each hand and massaged them. "Just keep going girl, you're doing fine."

Joe felt Sandi's tongue working its back up to and then in and out of his ass, then down to his prostrate, then back up. She moved one hand up to get some pre cum from the tip of his cock by rolling her palm around the head and used it to lubricate his rod. Joe had never been in a situation like this: he was naked and hard, getting a hand job while having his ass licked and watching someone fucking Sandi. Crazy with a capital K!

Sandi didn't really have protruding pussy lips, but he did notice as Mark's giant cock pulled back her lips stretched way out, almost like a completely different looking woman. When Mark pushed in she looked like she always did and then suddenly her slit would cavern in like a road collapsing.

Mark reached over and grabbed his phone off the bed. "Look at this." He pulled up a picture of Sandi arriving to the condo, dressed in a simple skirt and business casual blouse. In the next one she was naked on the bed, followed by a video of a previous 'Pit Stopper's' dick from earlier in the day. It followed the head of the dick till it was right over then cumming on her face. Next was a picture of Mark's own cock in her mouth.

"Work is never going to be the same after this. She can boss me all she wants but when the monster is ready to be sucked it will be shooting its load down my boss lady's throat."

Joe felt Sandi's hands pushing up on his ass cheeks. He felt like he might be suffocating her so he raised up.

"No," Sandi said aloud. "Spread them."

Joe realized she was trying to spread his cheeks to get her tongue in deeper. He moved his knees out as far as they could go without causing pain.

"This one's a freak for sure," Mark said.

Joe now felt her tongue going right into his ass hole. She began darting it in and out in sync with Mark fucking her cunt.

"Oh my god," is all Joe could say.

Joe reached down and began twisting her nipples.

"Yesss," came her response.

Between her legs Mark slowed to a stop. "She's wearing me out. Maybe it's time for a different angle." He pulled his giant rod out and it hovered above the naked woman's snatch.

"Switch or turn her over?"

Joe thought about it. Her tongue felt great but it was still Mark's turn with his former lover.

"I guess roll her over." Joe stepped off the bed. Sandi reached out trying to grab onto his cock. Mark picked her up and twisted her over laying her face down on the bed. He pulled he up on her knees as a gush of other men's cum dripped out of her reddening pussy.

"Check this out". Mark pointed to her ass cheek. On her left cheek just about two inches from the entrance to her ass and inside her tan line was a black tattoo of a black spade that you would see on a deck of cards, with a letter "Q" in its borders.

"Queen of spades, man. Lover of black cock. I guarantee Keith has never seen this,"

Mark said, "or this," he added. On the other cheek was a small arrow pointing to her ass. Next to it were the words 'Joe.'

Joe recalled in their past while lying naked they had talked about getting tattoos of each other's names. Apparently Sandi must of went through with it and never told him. He had no clue about her becoming a fan of black cock, but he hoped to hear the story.

"Are you that Joe?" Mark asked.

"Man, I don't know," Joe lied.

"I do. I used to see you at the office parties with your wife. I know you were friends with Keith and Sandi and used to see you and her brush each other walking by. I made a bet with Marco at one of those parties she would grab your cock and sure enough we saw her do it while you two were walking downstairs. Made fifty bucks in two minutes."

Mark spread Sandi's cheeks and put the tip of his cock against her pussy lips.

"Only the admins were allowed in the main party. Us stiffs were invited but told not to mingle with "the guests." Mark shoved his giant cock into his boss's hole. "I guess we're mingling now, motherfucker, aren't we?" Sandi dropped down on her elbows as the giant cock slid in and out of her.

Joe was still standing up by her head. His outstretched cock accidentally rubbed against her cheek. She instinctively turned and took it in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said. Joe had hear that sound before, a hundred times or more. He moved forward so she could take more of him and she obliged. Mark grabbed her hips and began pulling her in as he thrust forward. Suddenly he quickened his pace.

"Nature taking its course, I'm breeding my boss." Suddenly Mark began to spasm. Joe had never seen another man come inside a woman in real life. Mark literally began grunting as he gushed inside the tiny woman's hole.

"Oh, FUCK," was all Mark could say. He stood for a few seconds then pulled his big cock out. It was covered with white cream, beige cream and clear cream from his fucking and the fuckings that had preceded him. He ran his cock along the line of her ass crack, leaving a trail of sticky goo.

"Your 'Pit' now," Mark said. "I'm over my time." Mark gave Joe a thumbs up as he picked up his clothes and made his way to the bathroom.

Alone with Sandi, Joe sat her up. She was a pile of sweat and cum, her big tits swaying as her aroused nipples pointed out. He reached for her mask. Sandi felt it and pulled his hands down.

She blindly moved her arms down his sides and found his still erect cock. As she stroked him she moved closer to the end of the bed and opened her leg, pulling the stiff member toward her. His cock was now right at the slit where it had been so many times, only this time the slit was red and inflamed from so many penetrations and covered inside and out with several men's cum.

He lovingly brushed back her straggled hair and put his hands on the tiny woman's shoulders, massaging them. She had been working so hard. As he moved closer her big tits swung into him and their nipples rubbed against his stomach. The sweat and stick on them felt good against his bare chest. Me moved his hands up, cradling her neck as if he was ready to kiss her the way he had a thousand times before.

Sandi took one hand and pushed down on his hard on, with the other she reached around and pulled him forward. Joe's cock slid in her as if it were walking down memory lane. He inserted it all the way to the base and neither of them moved for thirty seconds.

"I knew it was you," she said.

Joe lifted the blindfold and earphones off. She didn't resist, just blinked a few times to adjust to the light.

"I'm glad it was you," he replied. He looked into her eyes. They were shining as if the sun had moved into the room. Sandi put her head against his chest and hugged him tightly, he returned the favor. Slowly she started moving her pussy from side to side. Joe could feel the head of his cock hitting each side wall of her tight vagina.

Sandi looked up at him and stated to speak. "I..."

"I'm taking too long is what she should be saying," came a voice from behind Joe. It was Raymond. "My turn in 'Pit Row.'"

"Can we get a minute?" Joe asked.

"You've had thirty five minutes and Big Mark was late as well. I'd like my turn."

"Okay," Sandi said. "Give me a minute to clean up and I'll come down and get you."

"How about this, get dressed and come down and I'll fuck you. Not in 'Pit Row' but right there in front of the crowd."

"Whatever you want," she lamented, "I just need ten minutes."

Raymond picked up a bag he had brought in and put in on the edge of the bed.

"Your new outfit's in here. The clothes you brought are in a pile outside. See you no later than ten minutes." Sandi looked over at the chair where she had carefully placed her bra, panties and outfit. They were indeed gone.

"Got it," Sandi replied. As Raymond walked out she focused on Joe.

"I'll do anything to make you cum, just tell me."

"You're as warm and tight as ever. God I missed you. Let me look in your eyes."

Sandi stared up as Joe began pushing and pulling.

"Joe, baby, remember the first time you came in my mouth?"

"Of course I do. We were both worried Keith would walk out and see you. We saw his head in the window upstairs. We were only going to kiss but I got carried away."

"I got carried away. I needed you in my mouth before going back to that idiot I'm married to. Your cum was like heroin to me, and I've been addicted ever since. Give me your cum, Joe. I need it."

As Sandi stared as him she slipped his cock out of her. It was wet with her juices and the deposits of the men that had been there before him. Without breaking eye contact she lowered herself off the bed until she was on her knees below him. She smiled as she took him in her mouth and began stroking and sucking his pole.

Joe reached down and grabbed her head with a hand on each ear. He could feel both dried and wet cum mixed with her sweat on her head and in her hair. Finally she closed her eyes and clamped down, literally drawing the cum out of him as he blasted into her waiting throat. There were no words for how good it felt.

"Ummm," was all she said as she swallowed his load.

Joe went downstairs where the "crew" were gathered around the television. Apparently the race was still close, and Joe was trulyt surprised that a couple of the guys actually cared. They talked race cars and booze, but mostly Sandi.

It turned out Big Mark and his workers had a break room they made in an old storage building. It just so happened it there was a small window that looked down into the file room. The same file room where Paul had been "dropping by" with manila envelopes to get blow jobs from Sandi. They caught him in the parking lot and pumped him for information.

Tom was a contractor who did a lot of work at their business and at one of the company parties made it clear he would do just about anything to fuck the prim and proper woman who invited him but casted him to the outer circle. He felt she was a prick teaser and he deserved more. And she in turn deserved what she got.

Raymond suddenly looked very familiar to Joe. He had been a classmate of Keith. Joe recalled meeting him and his wife at Sandi's house. Joe had asked him why he was there, and he told him how Keith fingered his drunk wife at one of the class reunions. Keith had been sharing a picture of her pussy with mutual friends. Raymond had recognized a small heart tattoo she had on her thigh that showed up in one of the pictures. His wife finally copped to it after denying it ever happeneds, but wouldn't say if she ever touched his cock. Raymond remembered coming up to find her passed out in their hotel room, but never knew how she got there.