A Kiss Led to This Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He took advantage, of my wife" Raymond said, "so all bets are off when it comes to his."

At the stroke of ten minutes Sandi walked downstairs.

She was wearing a bright orange mesh fluorescent microkini, if you could call it that. The top consisted of two small triangles that covered only her nipples, and the mesh material was so thin you could see her pink pencil eraser sized protrusions clearly.

The bottom was a triangle as well, that did a poor job of covering her pussy and had only the thinnest string running back and down the crack of her ass. The color was perfect against her tan skin.

She had taken a moment to put her auburn hair back up, it looked perfect as it was combed over her forehead and then hung down and curled above each shoulder. She looked very much like a sixties bikini model except that there was a whole lot less bikini.

Joe stared down at her tiny calves. They were hard and firm standing on five inch stripper heels. It was Ms. Proper with nothing left to the imagination.

At the base of the stairs she saw the crowd and gasped as she recognized the faces.

She started to turn back up as Big Mark called out.

"Oh, Sandi. Stop that act. We all seen it, had it, fucked it and photographed it. So don't be playing that prim and proper shit with us."

"Except for me, Sandi," said Raymond. "I haven't had my turn and my cock doesn't like to be kept waiting."

Sandi stopped. Her tits heaved as she took a big breath. Joe knew that look she had, when she made up her mind it's over.

She walked right between the men and up to Raymond.

"Can I get you anything?" she said, smiling. Her nipples were point straight at him. She adjusted her top as each hand ran across a tit.

"How about this?" She gave him the finger, then took that middle finger and put it in her mouth. then took the wet finger and made a circle around the end of the bulge in Raymond's pants where the tip of his dick was.

"More like it," Raymond replied. "Let's start with a round of drinks for the guys while I think more about it."

Sandi went over and grabbed a tray. She surveyed what everyone was drinking and put together a round. Without saying a word she delivered them one by one.

As she handed Marco a longneck beer he stopped her. "We're out of limes, so I'll need some flavoring."

He ran the beer down between her tits, past her belly button and along her slit. Sandi smiled, turned her head and moved her thong over to the side. Marco slipped the bottle inside her as she opened her legs.

"That's more like it," Raymond said. He cleared off the glass cocktail table and moved it in front of the T.V.

"Lay down," he commanded.

Sandi came over and lay on the thick glass table. She was short enough to fit lengthwise if she raised her knees, which she did. Her sparkly heels locked nicely on top of each corner.

"Show me what you got," she said to Raymond, licking her lips.

"Not yet. Your idiot husband fingered my wife. My turn." Raymond knelt down and put one finger in her snatch. Then two. Then three. Sandi had dried off before coming down but Joe could see she was getting wet from exposing herself to a room full of men.

Raymond replaced his fingers with his own beer bottle, twisting it in up to the label while he put his fingers in her mouth.

"Try this," Booze said, offering the tequila bottle. Raymond slipped it inside of the waiting hole, and lifting it so it poured into her. "Now that's a shot."

"Got that, all right." It was Big Mark, and the shot he meant was the one he was taking on his phone. "Boys at work gonna love this, unless of course you keep us three satisfied."

"Four," said Tom, "I'll be dropping by a little more often."

Sandi pulled the bottle out of Raymond's hands. She untied her thong revealing every inch of her pussy.

"I'll fuck you all, every day," she said, "As long as I get to fuck Joe."

She looked at Joe and smiled, and as she did pushed the tequila bottle farther in than any man could have imagined. Then she pulled each tit out of their covering and sucked the nipple before placing it back behind the sheer orange mesh.

She then licked her finger and used it to make wet circles around her clit. The circles got faster until the room of men watched her stomach roll and she came, her pussy gulping and squeezing the bottle.

"Ohhhhh," she called out. A thin gush of her cum fluids shot out, covering the bottle.

"Fuck," somebody said.

When the bottle finally came out, she lifted it up to her lips and took a giant swig, then let it dribble out of her mouth down her tits and pool on her stomach and belly button.

"Now, who wants a shot?" she asked.

"You do," said Raymond, as he dropped and stepped out of his pants, revealing his monster hard on. "A shot of me."

Raymond pulled out his cell phone as he moved his cock into Sandi's mouth. He dialed and hit speakerphone and as the crowd gathered around he put it on her stomach. It rang twice before someone picked up.

"Hello?" It was Keith. Sandi's eyes opened wide.

"Hey, it's Raymond. Sorry to call but I been thinking about it and maybe it's time we buried the hatchet." He ran his hand through Sandi's hair.

"That would be great," came the reply, "I'm really sorry that happened, I'm not like that. Ask anybody. Your wife had been drinking and she came on to me."

Tom couldn't take watching anymore. He had already dropped his pants and took a position between the stripper heels and Sandi's naked legs. Pulling her forward his re-energized cock slipped into her hole, which was still gaping just a bit from the tequila bottle.

"Yeah," Raymond replied, "We all know you're not like that."

Marco had his cock out now, and put Sandi's hand on it. He reached over and pulled the little orange triangles to the side, so that her erect nipples could be seen by everyone. She instinctively began stroking the cock as it filled with blood.

Raymond continued, "You know buddy, we're having a little party for the race. Would you like to come by?"

Sandi looked up and around. She had a cock in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her hand, and when she looked up Big Mark was now stroking the giant black rod that no doubt was soon heading her way.

"You know I would but I made plans to meet my cunt wife after she's done shopping with one of her dumb ass girlfriends. It's Saturday and that's the day we take care of business, if you know what I mean."

"I think I've got an idea." Right then Booze cut in on the other side of Sandi's face. He had been jacking himself off and as he got close shot a wad of cum in her eye and along her cheek. He wiped his wet cock in her hair.

"Enjoy your night with your wife, maybe we can double date sometime."

"Okay buddy, great. Let's get together soon."

Booze had another surprise for Sandi as soon as Raymond hung up.

He pointed her cell phone at her face to unlock it and proceeded to call Keith right back, also on speaker. It rang once.

"What do you want?" Keith answered.

Raymond pulled his cock out of Sandi's mouth as Tom started pumping harder.

"Hey babe, just calling to check in." She was huffing, trying to brace herself as Tom closed his eyes and pounded that tight pussy.

"You sound like you're out of breath, were you running?"

"The elevator's out at the mall, I'm taking the stairs." Booze wiped a handful of cum across Sandi's face and into her mouth. "Been up and down all day."

"Sounds like you shouldn't be eating while walking."

"Anything happening there?," she asked. "Your phone was busy a few minutes ago."

"Naw, just some telemarketer. Unless you need something I gotta go."

"Okay, me too, see you tonight."

"Yeah baby, Saturday night. Hope you'll be ready for me."

"I'll do what I can. See you later."

The phone went dead as Raymond returned to Sandi's mouth. Two strokes into her pretty mouth there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck," said Joe. "It's probably Janice."

Sandi popped up, leaving Tom's cock pointing out and freeing herself from Raymond and Marco. She grabbed a kitchen towel and started wiping the cum from her face.

"Hey," Tom yelled, "What the fuck."

Bodies began to scatter and cocks zipped up.

"Relax," said Big Mark, looking at his phone. "I got this." He grabbed Sandi who was making a bee line for the stairs. "You guys move to the kitchen, but make sure you can see."

Mark handed Sandi her thong and as she quickly tied it he moved the triangles back over her nipples. He grabbed her hand it disappeared completely into his giant paw.

She wasn't going anywhere. The two walked over to the front door. With the five inch spiked heels Sandi was maybe five-six, still a foot shorter than the big man next to her. It was quite a sight.

Joe and the group had left the room and watched from the kitchen. Joe moved to the back of the group so as not to be seen and made an exit strategy for the back door if Janice walked in.

Big Mark opened the front door halfway. There stood a tall, thin, young man in a bright blue shirt with red emblem, a blue and red cap, and blue shorts. He looked to be in his early twenties.

"Four, isn't it?," the young man asked.

"Yes," Big Mark replied, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wad of cash.

"Great," came the reply back, as the man turned and grabbed four large pizzas.

"You can put them in here on the table." Mark swung the door open, revealing the scantily dressed Sandi. The gang in the kitchen watched as the Pizza guy's eyes opened wide. He was so flustered one of the boxes he held slid off and hit the floor.

"Oh, god, sorry."

"No worries, that's nature in action. Put the other's on the table there."

The Pizza guy entered and placed three boxes on the table where Sandi had just been getting fucked and sucking cock. It didn't take long for the watchers to figure out she'd be sucking a bonus cock this afternoon.

The young man grabbed the other box and opened it, the contents were all over the place. He averted looking at Sandi while he tried to organize the slices.

"That's fine," Mark said, handing over the cash. "I'm a little short on the bills so Sandi will take care of the tip. I gotta go check on something."

Big Mark swatted her ass and headed toward the kitchen. Sandi turned her head and looked directly at the kitchen.

All she said was, "Really?"

She turned to the young man in front of her. He had a noticeable bulge in his blue shorts that he tried to hide by untucking his shirt.

"As you can see, I don't have my wallet on me. Is there anything else you think we can work out?"

Sandi turned, showing the man her ass, the sides of her 34DD tits and those tight calves.

"I've heard of this," he replied, "but never thought it would ever happen to me."

"Well young man," Sandi replied, putting each of his hands on a boob, "today is your lucky day."

She pulled a string and the thin pieces of cloth fell into his hands. "You want to suck them?"

Immediately his mouth went down to her tits, and as he sucked she began rubbing his stretched crotch. "Let's see what you got."

Blue shorts dropped to the floor. He had no underwear on and a good six inches of circumsized young cock stuck straight out as he stood straight up. The tip was bubbling pre-cum like a bad faucet.

"Relax young man, this isn't an inspection." Sandi glanced at the T.V. She wondered when that stupid race would be over, or how many more cocks she would have to suck off today before she went home and had to suck off her dipshit husband.

From the angle where she was the folks in the kitchen could see her clearly, and had a side view of the cock before her.

She reached into the box and pulled out a slice of pizza. The Pizza guy looked down at her, a bit confused as she squatted down in her high heels.

"Multi-tasking," she said. Sandi put the pizza under his cock with one hand so that the underside rested in the warm cheese. She looked directly at the kitchen as she took the pizza with the cock on top into her mouth.

Slowly she moved her head in circles instead of in and out and the gawkers watched as the cheese slowly encircled the lucky man's hard on. With her other hand she rubbed his balls and walked her fingers back to his prostrate. The results were predictable.

"Ahhhh," was the sound as he came. And came. And came. Hard. Sandi latched down trying to hold all the cum in but with the dough and cheese in her small mouth there wasn't enough room.

"Umm," was her reply. The cum rolled out of the top of her mouth and down to the pizza crust by his balls.

Instead of grabbing her head he put his hands out and arched forward, almost knocking her over. Luckily she had a hand between his legs and she held his ass to stay up. Sandi looked up at him and smiled, letting his cock roll out. Joe had seen that smile a hundred times, it was almost as good as her blow jobs.

Holding the slice in her hand she looked down at the gob of man cream on her cheese. She looked up took a big bite, chewed, swallowed then gave the young cock a kiss goodbye.

"Wait," came the reply from the young man.

"Watch this," Big Mark whispered. "Nature taking its course."

As if it was mechanically controlled the young dick began springing back.

"Really?" was again Sandi's reply. She stood and turned her ass toward him, moving the orange thong string to her left cheek. "Not in the ass, obey the sign. That's for Joe."

Paul tapped Joe on the back as they watched the young stud enter the older woman's pussy from behind. He started thrusting like a jack hammer.

"Easy," she said grabbing the edge the table. He grabbed her hips to keep her head from going through the glass.

He responded, "I....I,...Ahhhhhh." Sandi's smooth walls were too much for him, and he fired his second load deep into her gash. The kitchen crew watched as he pulled out. Ounces of cum, some theirs but mostly his, ran down her thighs.

"Okay, really now, time to go." He helped her up and turned her around. Fumbling he tried to kiss her but basically it turned out to be an air kiss and a hug.

"I get off at nine," he said.

"I'll be gone and you already got off twice."

"All I need is ten minutes. I think; I think I love you."

"Good-bye," Sandi said, putting her triangle top back on as if it made a difference.

The Pizza guy quickly dressed and left. By the time he closed the door the men were back in the room. Sandi was straightening her thong.

"Don't bother," Raymond said. Back on the table. Sandi assumed the position of back down legs up and Tom entered her as if he had never taken a break.

"Hurry up Tom, I want to leave Keith a present," Raymond added.

"Not as young as the last guy," Tom replied. Tom closed his eyes and reached for Sandi's nipples, then grabbed her tits as he too shot his second load.

As he pulled out Raymond moved over between her knees and sunk in. She was vacant for less than fifteen seconds. Marco moved his cock from her hand to her mouth to keep the rotation.

"This is what happens when your husband fingers my wife." As Raymond slid in and out her pussy it began to look like her hole was in a white cloud. Between Tom and the Pizza guy her vat had been filled.

Raymond grunted and came. With each spurt more cream came out of Sandi's pussy until a giant puddle was forming on the table. Seconds later Marco began huffing and Sandi's mouth was filled and overflowed down her neck.

"Look at that," Big Mark said. He picked up Sandi almost with one arm and flipped her over face down, moving her body around on the glass table.

He slid her back and forth spreading the gobs of cum on her stomach and the glass like butter on toast. The tiny woman slid easily on the slick surface and Mark positioned himself between he legs. Grabbing one calf in each hand he pushed and pulled her, banging his cock into her as deep as nature would let it.

Sandi looked at and reached out for Joe. She grabbed his hand and used it as an anchor point. When Big Mark shoved in she raised up high enough for her nipples to clear the glass, when he shoved the tips of her 34 DD's were almost in her mouth.

Mark grunted, coming again hard and yelling, "FUCK." He pulled out and fell back on the floor, exhausted.

"Just so you know, boys," Sandi said, rolling over and sitting up. "This condo is owned by Mr. Harvey, who signs your checks and approves your contracts. He lets me borrow it whenever I want. So if anyone tells anyone anything consider your jobs gone. Nothing happens here or to me that I don't want to happen. Got it?"

The men shook their heads in agreement. She continued, "Those photos stay put unless I approve them, which I don't, and won't for quite awhile. You want nature to take it's course you'll find out what happens when the weak challenge the strong."

It was a stern moment that turned the tables on Sandi's co-workers. And hard to take coming from a naked beautiful woman covered in cum literally from head to toe. But everyone there knew Sandi, and that you didn't fool with her when she was serious.

"Now if you'll excuse me I need Joe to lie down," she added.

Sandi put Joe on the floor next to the cum coved glass table and removed his clothing. She took his cock in her mouth as the group watched. Joe closed his eyes and focused on her, afraid of performance anxiety in front of the group. He felt himself growing as the warmth of her mouth brought him to life. Once he was hard she stood up.

"Someone get me some oil," she commanded, "No, you, Big Mark, you get it."

Big Mark made a bee line for the kitchen and returned with a container. While he did she straddled Joe's stomach.

"Fill your hand with it, and rub it down my crack." The big man did as he was told.

"Now take your middle finger and stick it in my ass. Slowly." Mark again did as he was told and inserted his thick black finger into the tiny ring. "More," she said. A little at a time the finger went deeper until it was inserted up to the knuckle.

"Okay, she said, I got this." She pushed Mark back and lowered her ass onto Joe's rod, just like she had done before.

Joe knew Sandi loved being on top and to not move till she said so. "Now," she said. "Push." "Push."

Joe pushed up and his cock entered the tiny portal. In a moment she was bouncing on him. He felt the sweat and stick as her tits and stomach glided against him. Joe licked her armpits as she raised up and her nipples as she moved down.

About five minutes in Joe literally felt like the skin of his dick was peeling off into the tight ass, but he was determined to stay.

Suddenly Sandi slowed and took a deep breath. She whispered to Joe, "Cum with me."

Joe let go right as Sandi did, both of their asses clenching and squeezing in unison. Two loud grunts between them brought the room to a halt.

As the two wet bodies twinned together, there was suddenly applause. Both from the room and the T.V. The race was over. As far as Joe was concerned he had won.

Later he would find out Sandi had started fucking Mr. Harvey, her boss, who had been chasing after her for years. He had time and time again offered her an apartment and a credit card for being his lady on the side. After finding out Keith had again propositioned a friend of hers she gave into him.

She said she had just hung up on Keith after finding out he lied, walked into Mr. Harvey's office, and shut the door. Without saying a word she walked behind his desk, got on her knees, pulled out his cock and sucked him dry. "Men are easy," she said. He really only fucked her once and never got fully hard when he did.

As he was an older gentleman she found he got more satisfaction being cucked and watching her with other men, especially black men. He would arrange for one or two to show up and basically liked to jack off in the closet watching her get spit roasted at the condo.