A Kiss Led to This Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was also the man who paid for the queen of spades tattoo. The artist had thrown in Joe's tribute for free, or so she had told him; but Joe suspected he may have gotten to see more than just Sandi's ass.

Sandi had told Joe "I'm every man's fantasy and no man's reality." But to Joe she was and would always be the real thing. She may be an unhappily married woman but he had never met, seen, or watched anyone as sexy as her.

Two weeks later Paul dropped off a manila envelope.

Inside was a picture of Joe and Sandi, sweaty and naked on the floor when she had put his cock in her ass. Behind them on the screen was the finish of the race. It was the moment they were both cumming and centered behind them was the checkered flag and the finish line.

It was autographed by Sandi and said: 'J- You'll always be my winner, and what a kiss it was, that led to this. Love Sandi.'

Indeed it was, he thought, indeed it was.