A Kiss Led to This Ch. 17

Story Info
Sandi gets caught dreaming.
3.2k words
3.11
1.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi let her blue silk robe slip off her freckled shoulders onto the floor, kicking it to the side with perfectly manicured feet. Naked, she pulled the clip out of her hair and set it on the sink. She took a quick look at herself in the mirror, aware of how the nipples from her 34DD's were already gorged with anticipation.

She walked over to the middle of the room where the clawfoot tub was. In the background she noticed the shades were wide open, giving a view of the meadow below. The sun was filtering in through the white paned windows. She knew if anyone was out there they could be watching, but she didn't care.

Sandi stepped in the and sat in the empty tub with her knees on either side of the spout. Her hand ran down the chain till it found the rubber stopper and she blocked the drain. Twisting the hot and cold knobs each about a quarter turn she settled back against the cool cast iron.

Slowly the spout began to fill the tub. Sandi watched in amazement as instead of water the tub began to fill with the cum of every cock that she had ever milked, sucked, fucked or jacked off.

She closed her eyes as the mix of white, clear, and yellow tinged fluids covered the bottom of the tub. The warm sticky body temperature goo was engulfed her feet and ass.

She tried to remember how many cocks there had been, and how often she had been on the receiving end of each one. As the tide of cum rose she could feel it against the bottom of her pussy lips. She reached into the growing puddle and took a handful, massaging her calfs, coating her thighs and then rubbing it up against her snatch. She circled a handful around her mound before pushing it inside her wet hole.

All those cocks, she thought. All those years. Could it really have been this much cum? She remembered every boyfriend she had ever had. She learned early on that they stayed much longer if she blew them every morning. She had continued that through every relationship right up until she got married.

She recalled the many times she had sucked off her boyfriend's friends, sometimes while they knew, sometimes while they didn't. How some of them had fucked her, filling her pussy with cum after she had drank too much, or after her boyfriend had passed out.

How some of them had passed her around at parties. Or left her in a back room and took turns fucking her.

How some of them had lived with her, how one of them had married her, how one of them in particular had cheated with her.

Yes, it was surely possible she thought, as the cum level rose to her belly button. With both hands now she lubed her tits, covering them with the semen of a hundred cocks.

She coated her chest, her stomach and under each arm. Maybe a taste, she thought. Using her middle finger she swooped a gob from the pond and wiped it on her outstretched tongue.

"Ooh," she said out loud. She loved the feel, the scent, the smell of cum.

As the milky pond grew higher her breasts began to float. Relaxing her outstretched arms she watched as they floated alongside her tits.

Sandi then closed her eyes and put her two hands to work on her pussy. With her left hand she began circling her pink clit, and with her right spread her tiny lips to let even more fluid gush inside her.

Sandi spread her legs as she tried to force as much cum into her as possible. Her hand was fanning the seed in now, mixing it with her leaking pussy juice.

She leaned back in the tub. Cum was now up to her neckline. The lower ends of her perfect hair was now half buried in and heavy with jism.

Still rubbing her clit furiously she sunk down till her cheeks were under the floating gobs. She stuck her tongue out, tasting the splendid mix, then opening her mouth and taking a swig of the man grog.

As she swallowed it, it came to her, somewhere in this mad mix of semen was Joe's.

He had cum in her mouth, pussy or ass hundreds of times, so there was no way he was not represented here.

With that she took a big breath and dove under. Semen intruded into every open orafice and she welcomed it. It was in her ears, up her nose, covering her eyes, working it's way up into her ass.

She thought of Joe fucking her till his cock was soaked with her fluids, then pulling out and entering her waiting mouth. She loved that moment, that taste, that sound.

And as her own fingers found her 'G' spot she felt herself cumming.

"Oooh my God," she said aloud. As her body convulsed she felt herself begin to squirt. Her pussy juices flowed into and became part of the tinged mix.

"Sandi!," Mr. Harvey shouted. "What is going on here?"

Sandi opened her eyes to find her boss standing over her desk. She felt her wet hand between her legs, under her wet skirt, on her wet office chair, that was rolling on the wet floor.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Harvey," she replied. "It's been another one of those weeks."

Mr. Harvey walked over to her door, shutting it and locking it. He drew the shade that set her office and his apart from the others.

As his executive assistant Sandi held the outside office which led to his. She had an idea of what was coming next.

"I thought we discussed this," he said sternly. Sandi watched as the owner of the company removed his suit jacket and carefully hung it up. As he walked over he tucked his tie into his shirt like a gentleman about to dine.

He removed his cuff links and rolled up his monogrammed sleeves as he continued to admonish her. "Now someone has to clean this mess up."

Sandi watched as the thin seventy year old CEO dropped two yellow tablets on the floor in front of her chair. He rolled her chair back slightly and kneeled down between her legs. She watched as his grey balding head made its way down to the wet floor, lapping up the squirt residue from her orgasm.

After licking the floor he worked his way to her shoes then up her legs until he was between her knees. He held out one hand and Sandi put a pair of scissors in them.

With one snip her panties were open at the seam, and she felt his weathered tongue against her pussy lips.

Sandi had only begun fucking her boss a few months ago, after Keith had cheated on her yet again. Prior to her giving in he had in been chasing her for years with the promise of cars, an apartment, and jewelry.

The trouble was by the time he caught her time had caught him, and while the spirit was willing the body rarely was. But he had found other ways to achieve his goals.

Joe knew she fucked him sometimes and was fine with it. In fact he liked the stories so she let it continue. Four pay raises didn't hurt either. Mr. Harvey knew she and Keith were troubled but knew nothing of her and Joe.

After a few minutes of him wandering between her thighs it was "go time."

"Get in the shower," he said, as he reached for his cell phone.

Mr. Harvey's office was much more like a high end suite than office. It had a full bath and shower, a bar, a kitchenette and a parlor room with a big leather couch.

She entered his office and began to disrobe as Mr. Harvey's call connected.

"Yes. Right away. Quickly. Use the back stairs, I'll let you in. No, no condom needed."

Sandi stood in the shower between the two shower heads raining down on her. She was facing the room. Through the thick clear glass she could see herself in the mirrored wall above the double sink.

Mr. Harvey came and sat on the vanity. Sandi opened her arms and spread he legs so he could get a full view of her. She fondled her tits for him, then spread her legs a bit more. With one hand she opened her lips and let her pee flow against the glass.

"What a bitch you are," he said. "I should fuck you senseless."

Sandi just smiled and kneeled down. He walked over and cracked the door, opening his zipper and spreading his own stream of piss from a quarter hard cock on her forehead. As the stream worked down her cheeks she opened her mouth till it overflowed.

His phone beeped. "He's here," he said, "you're just lucky he wasn't delayed."

Sandi knew he was happier than her that his "order" had arrived. His mouth was writing checks his penis couldn't cash.

Mr. Harvey was a powerful man with many connections. Somehow he was able to tap into strong young men when he wanted one, and it looked like today was one of those days. He had a thing about seeing white women with black men, and over the last few months he had proven it.

Sandi had learned he had been using "proxies" as he called them for quite some time. Not just for her, but for his wife. And probably one or two other girlfriends. Today, it seemed, would be no exception.

Sandi donned the plush hanging robe from the bath closet and met Mr. Harvey in the parlor. Her hair was wet and hanging but would soon start to curl and frizz if she didn't get to it. Normally she would comb it out but the boss was waiting.

"Damon, you wait there and watch. You, Sandi, put your hands on the couch," he ordered.

Sandi bent over, putting each of her tiny hands on the rich brown leather. She felt her robe being lifted from behind, exposing her tiny ass to Mr. Harvey and whoever Damon was.

She felt his hand slap her left cheek. "That's for being a bitch," he said, slapping the other side. The slaps continued slowly at first, then gaining in time and force.

Sandi closed her eyes and clenched her ass. She could feel it getting redder and more tender.

"Cum on my office floor and this is what you will get." Mr. Harvey continued the slapping.

Sandi felt herself getting wet, not just from the slapping but from anticipation. Mr. Harvey expected everything first class, so she knew Damon would not just be some loser off the street.

After two more slaps he moved the situation forward. "Damon, come see this. Look how red her ass cheeks are. Feel them."

Sandi felt two big hands cradling her ass cheeks. A low voice said, "Wow, these are tender. I think she's ready."

"Okay then," Mr. Harvey said as he sat on the couch, "then it's time to fuck."

The two big hands stood Sandi up. As they turned her around she was staring into the blackest naked belly she had ever seen.

Damon must have been six foot seven, even taller than Joe. He was not an ounce overweight and looked like he could of carried his car if he didn't feel like driving it. He was wearing only tight black underwear that was holding a huge bulge.

"Hello little lady," Damon said. He was handsome and clean shaven, and he smelled good. As he felt her big tits he bent down to kiss her.

"Sorry, no kissing," Sandi said. She always saved her kisses for Joe. In her mind it was the ultimate connection between two people. She tried to save her ass as well, but sometimes it just didn't work out that way. Joe didn't mind, he loved her and never judged her.

"Okay be that way," Damon said. "Why don't you kiss this?" He opened band of the underwear and a huge black mushroom head popped out.

It was as black the rest of him, except the area below where his circumcision stretched. That section was a dark pink. It was a monster cock for sure.

"No," Mr. Harvey interjected, unzipping his suit pants. "She will suck me while you fuck her from behind."

Sandi bent over and took the flaccid penis in her mouth as he fondled her erect tits. He was smaller than average. She knew it wouldn't be long before he gave up and let his "proxy" do all his bidding.

As she sucked she felt a giant finger enter her wet pussy. To her surprise she felt Damon's warm tongue circling the entrance to her ass. She lowered herself onto the huge hand.

Her spanked ass tingled with pain and pleasure as Damon worked his tongue down to the back of her pussy. She now had Mr. Harvey's cock and balls completely in her mouth. She moaned a bit as Damon slipped his finger out and let his tongue in.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Mr. Harvey said. She felt him getting harder in her mouth.

Damon moved back and repositioned. He was now kneeling behind her and his cock was circling heaven's gate.

"Hope you're ready, Miss," he said, "once this cock gets going it's a wild ride."

Sandi kept her mouth on her boss and gave a thumb's up.

"Oooh," she grimaced, as the head of a huge black cock stretched her tiny slit. She felt the tip, then the top, then the ridge, then just a lot of Damon inside her. He let it sit for a few seconds then began rocking in and out of her hole.

The sensation of the huge member and the bumping against her raw cheeks felt amazing. She released her mouth from Mr. Harvey and put both hands out to brace herself as the giant black man began pounding her from behind. Her head was still between the old man's knees.

Her boss grabbed her hair and made it into a pony tail. He pulled it back toward's her ass, forcing her to look up at him while she was getting fucked.

"I asked if you liked that," he demanded.

"I do. Oh I do," came her reply.

"Does Keith know you love having black cock in you?"

"He has no idea."

"Maybe I should call him."

"Anything you want. I don't care. Ohh, that feels so good."

"I want you to cum on that cock. Damon, pick up speed."

"Yes, sir." Damon grabbed her hips tighter and pulled her toward him at ramming speed.

"That's it," she moaned, "That's it, Ohhhh." Damon stopped as Sandi came with his rod fully inserted. She felt her juices running down her leg as she convulsed.

"Wow, Miss. There aren't many women who can take my cock like that. Mr. Harvey, she's something special."

"Yes, she is. Isn't she?"

Damon pulled out. He was still rock hard.

"Sandi, looks like you have some work left to do," Mr. Harvey added. "It's not polite to leave our customers less than satisfied."

Sandi turned and sat on the floor, putting her head between Mr. Harvey's knees and facing the slimy giant monster. She started with the tip and then slowly took a full third of Damon's cunt juiced cock into her mouth.

He was long enough that she could put both her tiny hands around the base and feed the pole into her throat. As she sucked her boss stroked her hair, which was now a complete mess. He took one hand and grabbed his cell phone.

Sandi hoped he wasn't calling Keith, her ass was raw and she wasn't sure the pain would go unnoticed.

"Hello. Yes, this is Mr. Harvey. I need an emergency appointment. In an hour. No cut, just a wash, conditioner and blow dry. Yes. On my account. Well, she's blowing right now but it's not helping her hair. Great, thank you."

"Sandi, you're getting your hair done in an hour. And there's a new outfit in the bathroom vanity."

Sandi nodded. He was difficult at times, but since she first spread her pussy for him he had gone out of his way to take care of her.

"And," he added, "if you can keep every drop of cum from Damon's giant cock in your mouth and then swallow it all I'll give you a five percent raise."

Sandi opened her eyes wide positioned herself to take Damon's cream. A raise would give her more money to stash away from Keith, and to spend on Joe when they could get away.

"Then you best get ready, Miss," Damon warned. "I hope your mouth is as good as your pussy."

Damon grabbed both sides of her head. All three of them knew he was about to blast by the tightening stomach and butt cheeks of the huge man.

"Ohh, Miss." Damon's cock began moving like a jack hammer into Sandi's waiting mouth, shooting his cum into her crowded opening. She held on tight and sealed her lips against his slick skin.

Sandi swallowed a giant gulp of thick sperm. Just when she thought she was home free a second load filled her gap. Like the trooper she was, she held tight, resisting the urge to gag.

But there was so much cum it could not be contained completely. The head of Damon's cock took up too much valuable space, even with her cheeks puffed out.

Suddenly the river had no where to go, and with Sandi not breaking the seal with her lip thick cum began to come out her nose. She swallowed all she had, and wiped the creamy nose goo down to her waiting tongue.

"What do you think, Damon?" Mr. Harvey asked, standing up and fastening his pants.

"This woman is amazing, sir."

"Did she earn her raise?"

"She never opened her lips. I would say yes."

"Does she suck cock better than my wife?"

"Sorry to say yes again."

"Now you know why I've been chasing her for twenty five years."

Damon sat down on the couch. Sandi sat between his giant thighs and rested her head against his balls. His deflating cock ran the entire distance of her head and the leaking mushroom head rested against her cheek at the side of her mouth.

"Looks like you've made a friend," Mr. Harvey said.

"I hope so," Sandi replied as she turned and gave a kiss to Damon's dripping slit, adding "and Damon seems nice as well."

As they parted ways Damon asked Mr. Harvey if he might get to see Sandi regularly.

"We will see," was the reply.

Sandi arranged to meet Joe in the parking lot near the hair parlor two hours later.

Joe jumped in her SUV and the two kissed.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"Interesting," she replied, "It started with a bathtub but the real story is I've never had cum come out of my nose till today."

Joe laughed and kissed her again. Then moved her hand over to his unzipped pants.

"Kiss me once more then tell me all about it. And don't leave anything out."

"Well, there was this clawfoot tub..."