A Kiss So Deadly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I curled a hand towards the blonde meal, my power surging through me, and she stopped struggling against the teal meal. Slowly, the teal meal removed her hand and freed the blonde one's mouth. She didn't scream. She moved slowly towards me. I watched as the pupils in her clear blue eyes dilated. Her breathing was ragged, and her nipples stiffened as she slowly took my hand. There was a smile on her lips as my power washed over her. It didn't control her, not exactly. It simply dampened all other parts of her personality other than my sin. She was entirely herself, but I left only my favorite part—the part that was already me. I lifted my hand, and she slowly twirled into my embrace in front of the camera.

Then we danced.

I ran my hands over her body as she presented it for all of her fans. I flared my power, and her body learned to move like mine. I wished she had the bangles and dresses of my body's people to show off how difficult and transfixing the dance was. But as my sin grew in our audience, I knew it didn't matter. They didn't care for art or performance. They wanted to see two women fuck. Their bodies were boiling with it. I could probably cook them all alive in their own hunger, leave them babbling and stroking themselves until they starved to death.

Soon me and my house would do exactly that.

The computer chimed as donations poured in. The chat was flooded with commands from them, but I didn't obey. No one controlled my sin. They were a bunch of unruly and out of tune instruments, but I was the conductor, composer, and the music itself. I honed them, focusing their fantasies on my own, and soon the chat was filled with my own commands.

"Cup her breasts," chat commanded, and the command seeped into the blonde meal's mind.

"Please," she whimpered, "play with my titties."

I cupped her perky but small breasts in my hands. Before the chat could type it—though they were going to—or before she could ask, I curled my fingers and teased her stiff nipples. Her body was torn between stiffening and leaning into me and maintaining the dance. But my power ruled her. She wanted to be a creature of pure sex, and a child of sex would keep dancing.

One hand kept teasing her nipple, but the other slithered down her body. Her pubic hair was gone—which I didn't hold against her—but it made it obvious to her audience that I was teasing her clit.

"Mmmm, that's right," the blonde meal moaned. "Touch me, baby."

I laughed at her silly pet name for me. She could call me Mistress, Mommy, Goddess, Slut, or Baby. It didn't matter. The audience loved it, and my power grew. I sent it in the direction of the teal meal and my new child growing inside of her. Her lips hadn't darkened, and her eyes were clear, but already her tongue was growing.

And I aimed to put it to use.

The teal meal pulled off my sunglasses and kissed me slowly. My tendrils eased into her mouth and watered the seed growing inside of her. She moaned as the sweet ichor filled her mouth and throat. The audience couldn't see anything but the new body, and their excitement skyrocketed. With so much power, I could have pulled in all the bodies in the dorm and put them on their knees. But they weren't fertile for my sin like the blonde meal. They were snacks, but the Coven needed feasts.

"Show her what it is like to carry my sin," I said to her in my native tongue. It was a language mortals had forgotten. Only the Coven maintained it for their rites and rituals.

The teal meal smiled and kissed the blonde meal's shoulder. She moaned, and the teal meal trailed her longer tongue all the way down the tight body, going straight to her sweet pussy.

"Oh fuck," the blonde meal moaned as she ran her hands through the teal's hair.

"Oh fuck," the chat exploded as the new beautiful Asian woman filled their screens.

"Oh me," I purred as I kissed the blonde woman's ear, letting my tendrils slither closer and closer to her mind.

12