Julie Goes to a Wedding Pt. 01

Story Info
Mistress Ursula visits Julie and Marsha.
1.6k words
4.29
2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers. I am starting a new series. This is a bit different in that my previous works are based on mostly real experiences. This series will be a mix of fact and fiction. It will have quite a bit of BDSM and "bodily functions." If that is not your thing, please read one of my other stories. Finally, everyone is 18+ and all activities were consensual.

My name is Julie, I am a sissy that has been living as a woman all my adult life. I live with 4 other genetic women, my wife, Nancy, my sister and her wife, Becca and Annie and finally our aunt, Aunt Patti. All of us are submissive except for my aunt who is the Domme of the family.

The other woman involved is Marsha. She is my boss at the library I work at. She is the only one there that knows what is really between my legs. Everyone else is convinced I am a genetic woman.

Marsha and I were lying in bed bare assed naked. We woke up early and had fucked twice already, once in her cunt and the second time in her ass, The hormones I am on give me a lovely feminine figure with 36D tits, but they have also made my clit small, barely 4 inches when I am hard. On the positive side, when I cum, I cum a lot and I can have multiple orgasms like a real woman.

We had just started to kiss again when there was an unexpected knock on my front door. I got up and put a short robe on and saw that on the other side was a lifelong friend, Mistress Ursula. She was stunning to look at. An older tall woman with beautiful full breasts (38DD) and legs that went on forever. She was wearing a short skirt and tight blouse that showed off her figure.

I opened the door and as soon as she came in, I curtsied respectfully. Mistress walked in as if she owned the place. She pointed to the floor, and I got on my knees in front of her. I heard Marsha come into the room and when she saw me on my knees, she did the same thing. Our robes just barely covered our asses.

Mistress said, "Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend Julie?"

I recovered and said to Marsha, "This is Mistress Ursula. She is a longtime friend and was the first woman to own me when I decided to go into prostitution. After a while, my sister had Annie buy me for use in her whore house. Mistress was always one of my favorite clients."

Mistress leaned over and kissed my mouth hard and then leaned back and slapped my face just as hard and spit on me.

"It seems Julie neglected to tell you that I am also an extreme sadist. I love hearing Julie cry as I inflict pain. Usually, Julie and her sister Becca were the only women that were willing to submit to me."

After a moment, Mistress looked at Marsha and I, both of us had cum stains on our robes as cum oozed from Marsha cunt and asshole and my clit dripped.

Her command was direct. "Take off your robes, you both look and stink like cheap whores."

Neither Marsha nor I had any sense of shame or modesty and were soon naked in front of her.

Mistress looked at me and asked, "Is Marsha a pain slut like you Sissy?" When I nodded, she asked, "Is this whore capable of enduring the pain I am capable of giving?"

I looked at Marsha who nodded nervously and then said, "Yes Mistress, I believe so."

Mistress explained, "I had called Becca and explained to her that I would be in Tennessee soon and would love to see your new place. She invited me to drop by anytime. Since I am here for a wedding I decided to drop by unannounced. I hope you do not mind."

I responded, "I am honored you could visit, unfortunately the other women are on a shopping trip and will be gone for a few more days. Marsha's Master is also away so we decided to spend some time together. You are welcomed to stay as long as you wish Mistress."

I asked Mistress if she would like a tour of the grounds. I showed her the house and she asked where we keep our kinky toys.

I smiled, "We have the barn set up for nasty kinky play, would you like a tour?"

Marsha and I, still naked, left the house to head to the barn. I explained, "I own about 15 acres of property, so privacy is never an issue. The previous owner had animals which explains why there is a barn here."

Once inside the barn Mistress saw a wall of kinky toys from whips to canes to a collection of vibrators as well as bondage gear and all sorts of dildos and assorted toys. Additionally, there were a collection of leather wrist restraints hanging from the rafters.

In the back of the barn is a very large bathroom. It has 3 toilets with no privacy stalls. Additionally, there are 3 urinals, sinks and a gang shower that has 6 shower heads.

Mistress said, "Very impressive. I do plan on using you both later today."

Marsha blushed and said, "Mistress I apologize, but I did not get to use the toilet yet. Would you mind if I did so now?"

"Of course not dear, Julie I am guessing you need to use the toilet as well?"

After I nodded Mistress said, "I think I will join you."

Marsha and I sat on the toilets to pee and then shit, Mistress pulled down her knickers and lifted her skirt and did the same. The 3 of us sat and there chatting, pissing and shitting together as if this was the most natural thing in the world to do. For us, it was.

Mistress commented to Marsha, "I am pleased to see that you are actively involved in scat play girls. That's good. Julie knows, I enjoy it as well."

I saw the confusion in Marsha's face and Mistress asked, "Are you wondering how I know you and Julie engage in scat play dear?"

Marsha nodded and Mistress explained, "Julie knows I love scat play and enjoy shitting on her. Neither Julie nor I eat spices so that is why our shit does not stink. The fact that yours does not stink either tells me all I need to know dear."

Once Mistress was done, she held her skirt up and walked to the counter to lean over. I got off the toilet and crawled to her and leaned up to lick the piss from her cunt and then crawled behind her.

Mistress pulled her ass cheeks wide apart, and I did not hesitate to lick her dirty asshole. Mistress started to grind her ass on my face as I licked her. Once I was done, I licked my lips and thanked her for letting me clean her and then I leaned over the counter.

Marsha never hesitated and licked my ass clean and then we switched roles, and I licked her dirty asshole.

Mistress turned to thank me for licking her clean and as the words came out of her mouth, her foot came up and she kicked me in my sissy balls. That caught me by surprise, and I fell to my knees and grabbed at my sissy balls and rolled on the barn floor in agony.

Before Marsha could react, Mistress did the same to her and Marsha was on the floor too grabbing at her cunt.

After a bit, Marsha and I struggled to our feet. Though Marsha was confused, she curtsied and thanked Mistress for what she had done.

Mistress had an evil smile and said, "I am glad neither of you showered girls, since after I am done with you both, you will need to shower."

Mistress had me lay on the ground on my back. With Marsha kneeling next to me. Mistress got behind Marsha and held her head with one hand and with the other hand she pushed her finger down Marsha's throat. As expected, Marsha puked all over me.

If Mistress expected Marsha or I to be disgusted, she was wrong, we have done this to each other quite often. Once Marsha recovered, Mistress forced me to puke on Marsha. Most people would be disgusted, but Marsha and I loved it. We both rolled and wallowed in the puke like the nasty whores we are.

We both smelled terrible, and Mistress asked if we enjoyed it and we both nodded. Mistress said, "Marsha is obviously as nasty as you are Julie. Now lay on your back in the puke."

I never hesitated and when I was on my back, my clitty was hard again. "Go ahead Marsha, pick a hole and fuck Julie."

Marsha scraped the puke from her tits and reached back to wipe some along the crack of her ass and into her asshole. Once lubed she impaled her filthy asshole on to my clit.

I was so excited already from the humiliation that I soon came hard. I continued to spurt inside Marsha's beautiful asshole. Once I was done cumming, Mistress had me lick her filthy asshole clean.

As I cleaned Marsha, I reached around and fingered her cunt to a nice orgasm. As I was getting Marsha off, I felt something warm on us both. Mistress was pissing on us.

I smiled to myself; the day was off to a great start.