At His Feet Ch. 01

Story Info
A mother prepares her daughter to serve her husband.
2.1k words
4.07
49.2k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is not real. It contains themes of domination and submission. If you do not like those things, please do not proceed.*

*This is the first chapter in a series. It does not contain sex, but sets up the story. It involves a mother preparing her daughter for her wedding night.*

Sandra had been planning her wedding for 4 months now and the big day was quickly approaching. She was excited, nervous, overwhelmed, unsure and in love. It was an emotional and busy time. Everything had been planned. They were to have the ceremony at their local Methodist church, followed by lunch in the hall for for 80 guests. The flowers were ordered, caterers ready, invitations sent out, honeymoon booked. All that was really left to do was the last dress fittings and it was all ready to go in just less than 2 weeks. She had looked forward to and planned this day since she was a little girl, and now it was nearly here.

Richard had proposed to Sandra the day after her 18th birthday. She suspected he would soon, but he and her father had kept those conversations to themselves. Richard was 34 and she had known him for a number of years as family friends of her parents. They had been permitted on a few chaperoned dates after she turned 17. A movie session here and there, a walk around the gardens, a drink at the milk bar, dinner with her parents... but she had never been alone with him. Their conversations had included topics such as books they were reading, how she was going with her studies, whether curly fries were superior to normal ones. After they got engaged they were allowed to hold hands. She had enjoyed that, walking through town holding the hand of the most handsome man around. Conversations started to include what Richard expected from his wife, such as what his favourite meal was and how he liked his coffee. They also spoke about where they would live, what sort of decorating she would like to do, whether they'd like to travel anywhere together, and how he was sure she would make a wonderful mother. She was very excited by these conversations, it felt like she was a real life adult.

Richard had taken care of securing a place for them to live. When she inquired about why they couldn't just live in the apartment he already resided in he laughed and said a wife deserves a proper house to take care of. It was not far from her parents and was a lovely 3 bedroom cottage with a red door and rose bushes. Richard said if she wanted something bigger they could consider it once she had proven her ability to look after something this size. Maybe something with a pool once the kids were older. He said it was going to be a hard transition for her, learning how to serve her husband and be an accomplished wife. But she didn't see what was so difficult, her mother had taught her well after all.

It wasn't long after that conversation that her mother sat her down one night to talk about what would be expected of her as a wife. They had finished up with dinner and Sandra and her mother had cleaned up while her father and brother had retreated to the den to partake in whatever leisure activity they had chosen for tonight. Ordinarily the women would join them when they had finished tidying up, a game of cards or listening to the wireless. But tonight her mother led her to the formal lounge and sat her down.

"Sandra," her mother said, "I believe it's time we talk about what will be expected of you as a wife."

Sandra cocked her head confused and smiled, "Mother, you've spent many years teaching me this already! I've been cooking pork chops once a week so I can make sure I've perfected Richards favourite meal! You've shown me how to get stubborn stains out, how to iron a business shirt, how to make a bed, which pots to scrub and which to soak. I've been watching you entertain Father's clients, what topics to talk about and when to serve drinks. I've shadowed you on your trips to the grocery store and balanced a cheque book. I honestly can't think of anything else you could have taught me. You've prepared me well mother."

Her mother looked at her with kind eyes for a moment, then said, "Yes, that's true. You are well prepared to serve your husband and represent him well in your domestic duties. But darling, there's more. I'd like to talk to you about your duties in the bedroom."

"Oh!" Sandra hadn't even considered this. She knew she would be expected to bare children and that it had something to do with the bedroom. But she just assumed Richard would tell her what to do and hadn't given it another thought.

Her mother continued, "Sandra, do you know how children are made?"

"Um, I know a husband puts a seed inside his wife. And I know it has something to do with..." she paused and redness spread to her cheeks. She had never spoken these things out loud before. She had seen dogs doing what she assumed was procreating once. But that was the extent of her knowledge.

"Sandra, we need to talk about it candidly. I have waited as long as I could but it's time you knew." Her mother said forwardly. "When you started to bleed you became a woman. Every month you bleed out what could have been a bed for your baby to grow in. That is, unless, a man puts his seed into you. When a seed is put into a women, it's planted into the bed and grows into a baby." She paused, but when Sandra said nothing she continued on. "The seed from a man comes out of his penis. He will place his penis into your vagina, which is where you bleed, and when he's ready, the seed will come out and up into your vagina. This can be... a vigorous process. A man receives a lot of pleasure from this act, sex. When his penis goes in, he will move it in and out because it feels good. And his seed is released when he climax's. A wife who does not please her husband will never have a baby grow in her. So it is important that this is pleasurable for your husband.

"Sex is not just for making babies. You may have sex 100 times but only have one baby. I myself have only 2 children but I submit myself to your father every night.

Sex is a mans way of dominating his wife, of exercising his strength over her and teaching her what her place is in the world. In the same way, you will enjoy submitting to your husband and allowing him to dominate you. You will be reminded of your duty as his wife, your weakness and softness. It will help you to stay in the right frame of mind at other times of the day. Submitting your body to him each night will help you be a good wife each day.

"It may not always be enjoyable for you. In fact, it is likely to hurt the first few times. You are to continue to serve him anyway. You will not deny him, ever. You will not say no. If you are in pain you will endure it silently. This is your lot in life as a woman. A woman is born to suffer. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

Sandra sat in shock, "Yes, I think so. But, what if I'm no good at it? What if he doesn't enjoy... sex with me?"

Her mother laughed, "Oh you can't be bad at it. As long as you are visually pleasing, and you have pleased him throughout the day, he will want you. While he dominates you, all you'll really need to do is lie there. It can help to make it seem like you are enjoying it, that will encourage him, but otherwise, you endure what he does to you and that will be enough."

"And will he find me visually pleasing?" Sandra asked nervously.

"Yes. You are only 18, you're young, men always find young girls pleasing. When you undress for him, let him look at you. You will know he likes what he sees when his penis is hard and sticking up. That means he wants to take you. But you make sure to stay thin, always have makeup on, and never let your hair be a mess. This will help as you get older and your breasts begin to sag. And if you dress well during the day he will desire to undress you even more. Even if you a vacuuming, some pearls and short heels are necessary, just in case he comes home."

"Yes Mother. I understand." Sandra sat there, trying to imagine what sex might look like. The thought of standing naked in front of her husband frightened her. But if it pleases him... she supposed it would be alright. She was been taught to never expose herself and she always wore such modest clothing. It seemed almost backwards that now she was required to do the very opposite.

Her Mother sat, watching her. Wondering how she was processing the information. She remembered the night her own Mother had imparted this information. She was as shocked as Sandra looked now. Though that was nothing compared to the wedding night.

"I need to mention on more thing."

"There's more?!" Sandra said horrified.

"Remember how I said sex isn't just about making babies? It's also about your husband exercising authority over you and pleasing him? One way he'll likely do this is to put his penis in your mouth."

"What?!" Sandra cried. This seemed almost more inappropriate than sex itself. She can't be serious. He urinates out of that.

"Just listen. A wife's place is at the feet of her husband. Metaphorically and physically. One way to express this position in life, is to literally sit at his feet. He will likely tell you to get on your knees, this means he wants to have sex with your mouth. It is just as pleasurable for him, but will communicate to you where he expects you to sit in life, under his authority and headship. He will put his penis in your mouth and you'll suck and lick it. You can also use your hands to stroke it. You'll want to be firm but gentle."

Sandra had a look of horror on her face. She has to TOUCH it?!

"Sandra," he Mother said, "there are many things that will be asked of you. Some will be more pleasing than others. Can I encourage you to look more pleased than you do now when he shows it to you."

Sandra blinked several times trying to get her head around it. Then she made the effort to hide her horror and paint on a prettier face.

"That's better. Now, every man will like different things. He will teach you what he likes. It will take you time to learn but he seems to be a patient man. This is your duty and your position in life. A wife on her knees at her husbands feet is pleasing to her husband and to God. Now, I think this information should suffice for now. Do you have any questions?"

Sandra thought for a moment, "Have you really done this to Father?"

"Yes. Every day since our wedding night. He was clear to me on that night what he expected of me, and he has lovingly punished me if I needed it. I hope Richard will be as firm and as forgiving as your father has been with me. I have needed much less correction as the years have gone on. Now, I believe it's time for bed. Off you go, and try not to overthink what I've said to you. There's not anything you can do to change it, you'll just have to wait till your wedding day to see. I have every confidence in you. You are a very pretty girl and your disposition is pleasing to those around you. I trust you will be obedient and do what is expected of you. Off you go now, bed."

And with that, Sandra walked, almost in a haze, to her bedroom, feeling as if her rose coloured glasses had been removed and she was seeing the true colours of the world for the first time.