A Kiss to Build a Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rubbed their heads, she not only had their tails, but their whole back ends wagging, obviously deciding that they liked her.

"Okay, guys, let's go," I said and they both raced through the kitchen straight to the back door.

After I'd let them out, as Hailey and I watched them running around, she remarked, "You've got a really nice big yard, and it's a perfect size for the dogs."

I felt a little silly telling her that I'd bought the house mostly for the big yard that I knew the dogs would love. Though the house was nice, even before I'd had some work done on it, but the half-acre back yard was what sold me.

Sliding my arms around Hailey, as she smiled up at me, all I could think of was finally having a taste of those lips. I rubbed my nose against hers, and the way she looked into my eyes, I knew she wanted it, too.

But then her stomach growled so loud, that we broke out laughing. We hadn't had any lunch, and I knew she had to be starving. So, I just brushed a quick kiss to her lips and said, "I think your stomach is trying to tell us something."

She blushed. "Yeah, I think you're right."

"Anything you don't like?" I asked, hoping she wasn't picky, because my tastes had really broadened after touring the world with Billy.

She shrugged. "No, I eat pretty much everything."

All right, my kind of woman. Now, if we were compatible in bed, which I had feeling we would be, considering things got pretty heated just from sharing a few chaste little kisses, then I figured my life would be complete.

We settled on one of my favorite haunts, a little Greek place where everything tasted homemade. Mostly because Costa's family did all the cooking in the open kitchen, where you could pick from whatever they'd made that day.

As soon as I walked in with Hailey, Costa's face broke into a big happy smile as looked at us together. "Mr. Caleb, good to see you again," he said, reaching out to shake my hand.

After I'd introduced him to Hailey, he winked at me as he walked us to our table.

Costa's wife Maria was all smiles too, grinning back and forth between the two of us, as she dished up our dinner, looking pretty pleased to see that I was with someone for a change, since I normally came on my own.

As we started to eat, I was really happy to see that Hailey was enjoying everything as much as I was. The food as always, was incredible, and she seemed pretty blown away by it, too.

"Wow. "Is this ever good," she said, after she'd had her first taste of the tender, melt in your mouth moussaka. "How did you ever find this place?"

"My cousin's wife is related to Costa, and I came with them one night, and the food was so good that I've been coming here on my own ever since."

She nodded, eyeing me as she had a sip of the Mythos beer I'd ordered us, I guess wondering why I was on my own.

So, I told her. "For the last few years, I've been pretty focused on getting my brewery business going. So, I haven't really dated much. Didn't want to take my eyes off the prize, I guess."

She nodded. "And I've been pretty focused on working my way up in the office for the last couple of years, too, so I can sympathize."

I reached for her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Maybe it's time we both kicked back and enjoyed life a little more, what do you think?"

She smiled, looking into my eyes. "I think you could be right."

The next day, Hailey helped me put together an offer, and thankfully it was accepted, and I only had to wait a few weeks to call the old place mine, so I could finally get into brewing some beer.

I spent the next few days getting everything in place. I called the roofer Hailey had recommended, a door company, and had a cleaning clew ready to get in and give the place a good going over.

And I ordered a new bed to replace the one in that little upstairs room.

I had already decided that the first beer I'd like to try making would be based on an amazing Spanish beer that Billy and I had sampled in Barcelona, that was refreshing, with a rich malty taste. I wanted to make something out of the ordinary that would hopefully go over well with beer enthusiasts, and that would hopefully make my mark.

During the week, Hailey and I took another drive out to the old brewery, and I made some final notes on what had to be done to get everything going.

And when we were done, we were just about to get back into the truck, when an older man on a bicycle pedaled up to say hello. It wasn't as cold today, and the sun was out, so I guess he decided to go out for a ride and get some fresh air.

After we shook hands, we introduced ourselves, and he told us his name was Dennis, and I told him that I was buying the old place and had just come out to check it over one last time before the paperwork was signed.

His eyes lit up, and he looked pretty happy to hear that we'd breathing new life into the place. He told us then that he had worked at the old Riverside Brewery for over forty years, and was close to the late owner, Fitz O'Hare. Seems, after they'd come over from Ireland, Fitz and his young wife Molly decided that they'd like to start a brewery, and bought the old box factory, and converted into a brewery specializing in Irish ales.

Now that he'd mentioned it, that was another type of beer I wanted to try making, because Guinness wasn't the only beer Billy and I had been impressed with when we toured the emerald isle.

I'd never known the name of the brewery, or who'd owned it before. But I decided that Riverside Brewery sounded like the perfect name for the place, considering a river flowed right beside it. And it would be kind of nice to carry on the tradition that Fitz and Molly had started all those years ago, now that I knew its history.

Then sadly shaking his head, he unravelled another mystery about the bed upstairs. And explained to us that once Fitz's wife had died, he started to sleep at the brewery, since he couldn't stand sleeping in their old bed without her, and told us they were as close as a couple could be, and poor Fitz was heartbroken when he'd lost his bride Molly.

But then eyeing us he started to grin and said, "You know it's funny, but the two of you even look a little like them. Molly was a pretty fair haired lady and Fitz was dark and good looking like you. And now it'll be like the old days, with another lovely young couple taking over the reins."

I looked over at Hailey, and squeezed her hand, never expecting there'd be an old love story connected to the place.

Dennis promised before he pedaled off on his bike that he'd come and see how we were doing, once we had the place up and running.

So I told him, "Well, then you'll have to have a beer and let us know what you think."

As we were driving back to the city, hand in hand, Hailey looked across at me and said, "That was nice bumping into him, especially since he knew about the history of the place."

I nodded. "Yeah. And it's funny, I've been thinking about looking into Irish ales, too. Billy even called me the other day to see how things were going, and he mentioned that two young brothers who'd worked in a brewery in Ireland had come to them looking to join their team. They took one of them on, but Billy suggested that since I wouldn't be able to run the place on my own that I consider hiring the other brother, Brennan."

Hailey nodded. "I think that would be a good idea, providing you could afford it."

I winced, because I'd been feeling a little guilty about not telling her the whole story about my family. So, I finally explained who my father was, and also told her about the parcel of land he was looking for.

Like I suspected, she didn't look at me any differently and just took it in stride and said, "Then I'd better start looking at what's available. But I'm sure I can find him something. There's a lot of land opening up lately north of the city."

Then, with nothing more to do but wait, for the rest of week, all I could think of was the Valentine's Day dinner that I was really looking forward to, especially since it would be our first real date.

Sunday night, before I picked her up to go to the dinner in my Acura instead of my truck, I decided I had better pick her up some roses, since it was a day for lovers. And I also knew I'd fallen more than a little in love with her, and decided I'd better show it.

When she opened the door to her townhouse to let me in, I'm sure my mouth fell open. She always looked gorgeous, but wow, tonight she looked so stunning that I just couldn't stop staring. "Wow, you look really beautiful," I told her, making her blush.

The way her little off the shoulder, red floral lace dress clung to every one of her curves, like a second skin, I had to remind myself to keep breathing; good god she looked hot. And the little show of cleavage had me curious to know what she'd look like once I peeled it off her. And those sexy black heels, if possible, made her shapely legs look even longer than I remembered. With her long blonde hair curling around her shoulders, and just enough makeup to really make her blue eyes pop, I know I'd never seen anything sexier than my beautiful little Valentine.

I noticed she was smiling too, as she raked me over from top to toe in my charcoal gray suit, white shirt and burgundy tie. But she looked a little surprised when I handed her the bouquet of roses. But as I kissed her cheek and whispered, "Happy Valentine's Day," she seemed pretty pleased, as she pulled me in for a hug and even playfully nipped at my chin, which I hoped was a sign of things to come.

The dinner was at one of the bigger hotels. And after I'd introduced Hailey to everyone, I noticed a lot of people were smiling at us, I guess deciding we made a nice couple, and I sure thought we did.

I liked the feel of having her on my arm, as we made the rounds, like it was right where she belonged.

The buffet dinner I noticed, had all kinds of different dishes to choose from, from vegan choices to succulent roast beef, and we both enjoyed it, along with the company at our table who were lots of fun, and kept us laughing. Especially Beth, the bubbly shelter manager, who had a laugh that was so infectious, that you had no choice but to laugh along. And the stories she told us about what the animals had gotten up to, really were pretty funny. Like the Collie dog that they'd just gotten in, who'd figured out how to open the gate where the dogs went for their run, and instead of just making a run for it and leaving on his own, he thought it would be nice if he went around and unlatched all the other gates, till he had almost every animal in the shelter running around loose. So, they knew they'd have to keep an eye on the dog they'd decided to name Houdini, in case he decided to do it again.

Though dinner was fun, the best part of the night had to be when the music started, so I had an excuse to pull Hailey into my arms and hold her close.

As Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey began to sing the words to Endless Love, "My love, there's only you in my life," we looked into each other's eyes, and I knew we both had to be feeling it, like somehow this was meant to be, because if she hadn't filled in for her friend that day, we never would have met and never would have grown this close.

I kissed her temple and the way she wrapped herself around me, and softly sighed I just knew that tonight would be the night. So, I whispered, "Stay with me tonight." And when she smiled up into my eyes and nodded that she would, I blew out a breath, and thanked my lucky stars that she'd walked into my life.

Jazz had to be my favorite type of music. Ever since high school when I'd played trumpet in the stage band, it was almost all I ever played.

So, as soon as we got to my place, after I'd let the dogs out and got them settled for the night with a couple of treats, I put on some music, and pulled her into my arms. Holding each other close we started to sway to the incomparable Louis Armstrong's classic, A Kiss to Build a Dream On.

Hailey looked up at me and whispered, "This song is so beautiful," and good god so was she. So sweet, and so delicate, I knew I had to take my time, but I wanted to get her in bed, even just to feel her wrapped around me, skin to skin.

We smiled into each other's eyes as Louis sang, "Give me a kiss to build a dream on, And my imagination will thrive upon that kiss, Sweetheart, I ask no more than this, A kiss to build a dream on."

As I tipped up her chin and kissed her, I thought I couldn't have a picked a more perfect song.

Finally, we were sharing a kiss, a real kiss. And as I wrapped my arms around her and sank my tongue into her mouth and felt her arms slipping around my neck drawing me even closer, as she softly began to moan, her tongue tangling with mine, really getting into it, I had a pretty strong feeling that this was only the beginning for us.

We danced for a few more songs, exchanging kisses and hugging each other close. And finally, I took her by the hand and led her into my bedroom.

Then for longest time, we just looked at each other and smiled, as I stroked her cheek. We had become such good friends, that this felt like a dream come true, and both of us knew that this was it, and we were finally going to make love.

As she worked at getting my tie off me, and I slid the zipper down on her dress, the instant it felt to her feet, and I got my first look at her in red lace push-up bra and little panties, I could hardly believe my eyes. I never seen such an amazing body; such high perky breasts, tiny little waist, slender hips and long sexy legs she really was a dream come true.

Still in just her heels and naughty red undies, she smiled as she worked at getting my clothes off me, teasing me with little kisses, and licking at my nipples, like I wasn't already hard enough to pound nails.

And I knew that I'd never wanted anything more than her right now. I could barely breathe and my heart felt like it was pounding right out of my chest.

Once she had me down to my boxers, with my erection threatening to break free, as I unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head, as I took in the beauty of her breasts. So high and firm with perfect pink tips that I just had to taste.

As I kissed my way from her lips to her chin, along her collar bone, down to those gorgeous breasts, I could feel myself lurching in my boxers, I was so eager to feel every inch of her sliding over my tongue.

Groaning, I lapped at each erect nipple in turn, while kneading her tight little ass in my hands. Hailey's hands were busy too, sliding my boxers down over my hips, till she had them pooled around my ankles. And the way I was poking at her stomach, and already sticky with pre-cum, she had to know I wasn't going to last too long.

Then when she wrapped her hand around me, and started to stroke me up and down, I let out a groan, because I knew it wouldn't take much and I'd lose it, she had me so close the edge. So, I picked her up and laid her on her back on the bed, and smiled into her eyes as I kissed her, as my hands trailed a path over her warm soft body, to the heat pooling between her legs.

And she was so wet, and I wanted inside her so badly, but the scent of her arousal had me desperate for a taste of her. As I trailed hot, open-mouthed kisses down over her trembling body, over her each heaving breasts, her flat little tummy and finally over her mound, till I was parting her thighs and sliding my tongue into the heat of her tight little pussy, she had me aching to get inside her.

And she seemed every bit as aroused with how she was tugging at my hair and really starting to whimper, as she thrust up her hips to meet my mouth while I licked into her deep, circling a finger around her clit, desperate to see her come.

Even as I felt her whole body begin to shake, I didn't relent, and kept it up, lapping at her over and over, till finally she went into a full body shudder and cried out, "Oh god, Caleb, I've never come this hard. Wow, I think I'm seeing stars."

Chuckling, as I dropped little kisses on her tummy as she came, I just loved the sounds coming out of her, the taste of her, the feel of her, I loved everything about her. And I knew I'd found the one, the one only I'd ever need.

But I also knew I couldn't wait anymore. "I'm clean," I whispered, "but I can grab a condom if you want."
"No, it's okay, I trust you," she whispered back, "but please, Caleb, don't make me wait any more."

Smiling as I crawled up and looked into her eyes, as I fisted myself in my hand and started pushing my way inside her, I couldn't believe how good it felt to be with her like this, like I'd waited a lifetime to experience this with her. It felt like I was coming home, and the way she was wrapping her legs around me, urging me to go even deeper, I knew I'd never felt anything even half as good as what we sharing. It was like we were made for each other.

With my weight on my hands, and my eyes on hers, I took my time, and slid almost all the way out, before I pushed my way back in, and I chuckled at the way she rolled her eyes and dug her heels into my backside to let me know that she wanted more.

"Like this?" I asked, as I really began to thrust, faster and harder with every flex of my hips, my heart pounding as she dug her heels harder into my ass, egging me on.

"Oh, god, yes, just like that," she murmured, and I knew I had to be hitting her g-spot, as she kept clenching me tight inside her, till I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

I tried everything I could to make it last, but it wasn't long till I could feel the warning signs shooting right down my spine. I took her mouth in a desperate kiss as I pummeled her hard and deep. And as she whimpered into our kiss and clung to me, contracting around me inside her, I let go, threw back my head and growled as I felt myself pulsing inside her with my release.

The way she was trembling, I knew she was right there with me as I came for what felt like forever, till I finally I withdrew, rolled onto my back and pulled her to my side. Cupping her face in my hands, I kissed like my life depended on it. And the way she clung to me, I knew she had to be feeling it, too. I loved her. And she was mine. And now I was hers.

Finally we pulled apart, and dropped onto our backs, both staring up at the ceiling fighting to breathe, when she said, "Wow!"

I laughed and said, "Yeah, no kidding." I'd had sex before, but it was never like this. But I could feel this was more than just sex, it was like we'd found a way to connect on a whole other level. Probably because we were friends as well as lovers now, and hopefully soon we'd be partners for life.

We spent the night talking, kissing and of course making love.

Coming on morning, as she trailed a finger along the length of me, tracing each vein like an erogenous map, making me grow harder than I think I'd ever been, I kissed her temple and asked, "You having fun with that?"

Turning her head, she looked up at me, smiled and gave me a shrug. "I've never really had a chance to look at one this closely before. Guess 'cause I've never felt this comfortable with anyone before... you."

I slid my fingers into her hair and brushed it back, and pressed a kiss to her lips. "I think I felt comfortable with you from the first moment I looked into your eyes."

Those pretty eyes I loved so much, lit up with a smile as she whispered, "That's Sweet."

"It's the truth."

Then I dropped my head back onto the pillow and closed my eyes, because now she was clasping me in her hand, and I could feel myself starting to pulse, and I knew I needed to slow things down, because I didn't want to come like this, not in her hand. But my little Valentine decided that she had her own plans. As she slid on top of me, I looked up at her chuckled at the naughty look in her eyes as she circled me in her hand and began to slowly sink down till she was fully impaled.