A Kiss to Build a Dream On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, you feel tight like this," she murmured, as she started to slide me back out before she thrust herself back down again, till she had her little pussy flush up against my balls. And I decided that whatever she wanted to do was okay with me, especially when it felt this good.

She just looked so sexy riding me, with her eyes on mine, wearing a naughty little grin, with her pretty breasts bouncing as she worked at getting herself off, and of course taking me with her.

As her breasts really begin to heave, I could feel my heart nearly beating out of my chest as I thrust up and let go just as she thrust down and tightened her grip around me.

"Oh, wow, Hailey," I muttered, as I tugged her down for a kiss.

And as we climaxed together, we clung to each other, feeling the wonder of our coupling tearing through us, making us both shudder and hug each other even tighter.

Then when she looked into my eyes, I knew I had to tell her, and I whispered, "I love you, Hailey."

Her eyes got a little misty as she touched her lips to mine and whispered back, "And I love you, too."

That was one Valentine's Day I knew I'd never forget, the day we became inseparable.

A few weeks later, we were doing some cleaning at our brand new old brewery, and as we checked out the new bed that had just been delivered, we looked at each other and smiled.

"Thought it wouldn't hurt to get us a new bed, and if anyone got tired or needed to spend the night, at least they'd have somewhere to sleep."

Though she nodded, I could see that she was smirking, since we both knew it wouldn't be long till we found ourselves in that bed doing a lot more than sleeping.

Then she walked over and said, "And this old dresser's not in bad shape," as she ran her hand over the top of the old tall boy. "I think I'll pick up some furniture cleaner and see if I can bring the finish back, it looks like it might be solid oak."

She started opening the drawers and when she got to the bottom she said, "Hey, I think there's something under the bottom drawer. There's a piece on top, with a lip, but it's kind of tight fit."

I helped her work it off, then we looked at each and our eyes went big when we saw that inside was another thin box.

And when I took that box out, we sat on the bed, both amazed and thrilled to discover a pile of old beer recipes that it looked like old Fitz had brought with him from the old country. "Holy shit! What a find." I felt like I'd won the lottery, knowing these recipes might be one of a kind. And probably something he'd prized, since he'd hidden them away for safe keeping.

At the very bottom of the pile, was a framed picture of what we knew had to be Fitz and his wife Molly on their wedding day. And they seemed to be smiling right as us as we looked at them, and Hailey said, "Wow. We do look a little like them, don't we?"

I nodded and slipped my arm around her. "I think we do."

I could feel a little go through her as she smiled at me and said, "You know I think we were meant to find this place together."

"I think so, too." Then I kissed her and said, "And I think we were also meant to find each other."

I decided that Molly and Fitz shouldn't be hidden away in a drawer. So I hung their picture in a place of honor on the wall in my little office area. Since I had pretty strong feeling that somehow the two of them had worked a little magic, not only to get their old brewery back up and running, but even more to find a happy ever after for the young couple who'd taken it over from them.

And I knew they would have been happy to see that a year later on Valentine's Day, Hailey and I tied the knot. As her uncle walked her up the aisle, I decided that I really did have it all, because when you found the one who made your heart sing just from looking at her, I knew there was nothing more I'd ever need than to see that smile on her face.

Well, except for maybe a nursery in the house, since we celebrated our second Valentine's anniversary at the hospital welcoming little Regan Fitz and Erin Molly Daniels into the world.

And as I looked at Hailey happily smiling down at our two little of bundles of joy in her arms, I realized that now I really did have it all.

And I knew too, that Fitz and Molly would be every bit as happy as we were, as I dropped three kisses on the cheeks of my beautiful wife, and my precious little son and daughter.