A Kitchen Fit to Party in Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Emily's support, but with a smuggled note into my hand that I should remember who I was playing around with she spent the night with me.

I guess it was like falling in love all over again. I certainly had more than enough photographs, taken with a variety of cameras, to finish the task of decorating the kitchen with photos of her body parts.

The day before the completion of the kitchen I sent a couple of dozen photos to Alan and described how they could be framed and hung. I suggested that somewhere between a dozen and fifteen would be ideal and left the selection to him.

I got back the sort of note that I had been dreading receiving for some time.

'Tom. I would like to thank you for all the time and effort you have put into my projects.'

I recognised that he had separated the 'Rosie' project from the 'Kitchen' project.

'But would suggest that they are both now taking up far too much of your time. We have discussed your fee and it will not go up no matter how much time you appear to need to spend on both projects. In fact I think you are beginning to be playing a little faster and looser with my property than I expected. It stops here.

You appear to have done a wonderful job on project two but I am beginning to wonder who is receiving most of the benefits. No doubt I will be reassured when I return home in which case your bonuses will be forthcoming. I will be home next week and no doubt you will find that you need to be moving on to further projects once you have hung my choices of the pictures on the walls.

One last request. It will be obvious to you that the kitchen is to be the intended gathering place for my intimate little parties from time to time. I need to be reassured that your work with Rosie is completely successful in that she will be prepared to be the perfect hostess on these occasions. I suspect that you both know what I would expect of a 'perfect hostess' and I look forward to having the proof available by this evening. Your electricians have been in touch and shown me how to gain access to the computer files from the cameras here with my lap-top. I believe there are still a couple of workmen finishing off the kitchen who will no doubt be happy to provide the photographic proof.

Tom, I look forward to recommending you for other work if I am satisfied with your activities on my behalf. Alan.'

Oh dear, I quickly decided that however lovely Rosie was, my life and ability to walk without a stick, took priority, at least in the short term and I would have to go along with his suggestions.

I wondered whether having allowed the genie to escape from the bottle, it would be that easy to get it back in. This was mainly Alan's problem but also to some extent mine.

I rang Rosie from home before going in that Friday morning.

'Hello Darling. I won't be in this morning I am afraid. I have to go and price a new job in Watford. A full house renovation, looks like quite a big job. I will ring George and tell him I will come in and see the completion of the job this evening. Perhaps you can put a couple of bottles of bubbly on ice and we can celebrate the finish with a couple of the guys.'

She took it fairly well but I could hear the disappointment in her voice.

I called Emily and asked her to ring Rosie to invite her for coffee this morning at the mall. I read the email out to her as I needed a little guidance, or should I say confirmation of what Alan actually wanted.

'Am I right in thinking that he wants to see her fucked by a couple of workmen?'

'That's how I read it,' she said.

'Yes me too. It is vital that you get Rosie out to meet me or she will never fuck those guys. Although she is very relaxed being naked in their company now she will cry rape if one of them touches her. And anyway they will not do it unless she specifically asks them. They have been too frightened. They know there are cameras everywhere.'

'Okay,' said Emily. 'I will get her to the coffee shop in the mall for eleven o'clock unless I call you to tell you otherwise.'

'Right I will ring George and make sure a couple of them stay on. I will see you at eleven. Look I don't want to impose, but would you like to join us tonight to celebrate the new kitchen. It will mean I don't look like a spare prick at a wedding as I stand there and Rosie shafts George and another guy, and it may make Rosie feel more at home with another girl putting out as well. And anyway here is another chance for you to get your hands on a bit of rough. '

'How well you know me, and you are right that it might make her feel happier, particularly as she knows that I have been at all of his parties so far anyway. Usually as the 'perfect hostess,'' she laughed, 'while Rosie was sulking in her bedroom. I will offer to lend a hand, or lend something anyway. And you have to be careful Tom. I want to be able to rely on you for a good fuck in the future and if you upset Alan, well, that just might not be possible. I will miss you. Where will I find someone else?'

She laughed again showing that she was at least only half serious.

Phone calls completed, I grabbed a table and three chairs in a quiet corner of the café-bar in the mall fifteen minutes before eleven.

Rosie obviously had no idea that she had been manipulated and squealed in delight when she saw me, then kissed and hugged me. I was eventually able to stop the kisses and hug Emily as well.

'Why didn't you tell me we were meeting Tom, I would have put on different clothes maybe?' She gave me a sly grin. 'I don't have any panties on though. Look!'

Oh how I adore that girl.

I had to admire it of course, as did a couple of lads walking by.

I decided to do this in two stages.

'Look we have a bit of a problem. Alan has realised that we have been having too good a time together and told me in no uncertain terms that it has to stop. What can I say? You are his wife and we have been committing adultery.'

'Well maybe technically, but he will not want to divorce me because I brought nothing into the marriage anyway and I have never signed a pro-nuptial agreement. A divorce would cost him a fortune. And of course he was the one who brought us together in the first place and suggested that you could seduce me to change my ways. Well fuck, I have changed my ways, haven't I. What more does he want?'

I decided that that question was apocryphal and not the time to tell her what more he wanted.

'But look Rosie, I can understand him. He does love you, he just wanted you to change a bit. And I believe you still love him. So I can see where he is going with this.

You know I love you a lot, really, properly, not just affection, but what am I going to do, ask you to run to the far side of the world with me so that we can get away from him. The thing that worries me is that he does have a bit of a temper as we all know and may send the boys after me, or more specifically us, if, now that he has seen how much we were enjoying being together, we do not stop. After all when he comes back and feels a bit more secure perhaps you could broach the subject of me coming over. Perhaps invite me to one of your parties with Emily.'

She sat and thought for a few moments. 'Shall I ring him now and ask if you can stay over for just a couple of nights until he gets home on Sunday.'

'No dear, that would only rub it in for him how much we mean to each other. We either start running now, straight from this mall, to live together in poverty in South America or we back away from where we have been and look for opportunities to meet in the future. After all I only live a few miles away so we may be able to sneak meetings.'

I noticed Emily giving a warning shake of the head. I realised how suicidal that could be. As she hadn't rushed to finish her coffee and push me to the nearest travel agency, I guessed it was time for the second problem to be aired.

'And there is one more thing,' I started.

Rosie looked at me in disbelief. 'What more could there be.'

I decided to give here the copy of the email, so that she could read it for herself.

She looked puzzled.

'Does he mean...'

We both nodded. 'We think he does.' I said

'Look Emily here will come round to help out. You know she will enjoy it anyway, and George and at least one guy will stay tonight to have a drink to celebrate the finish.'

'You have set this up haven't you? Both of you. Fuck. Who can I trust nowadays? I thought ...' She collapsed into tears.

Now is the time to get tough I thought.

'Tell me, what did you think? Did you think that your husband would allow you to cuckold him with me for the rest of our lives. Why did he suggest that it would be okay for me to seduce you, but not to fall in love with you? Why did he encourage you to get close to Emily? What does he want from all of this?

Let me tell you. As much as I don't like it, he wants all the comforts of you at home, plus he wants you available to hostess his parties and possibly for all I know he wants to lend you out to all his business acquaintances to get the next deal done. Now until you can talk to him and ask him, none of us actually know what he wants except that he wants you, his wife to be hostess at his parties. If his parties were not sex-parties, we would not think twice about it. As it is he hopes that this latest experience you have had, namely me, will encourage you to be a little more liberal with your body. Being hostess at his party doesn't mean being a nymphomaniac. You don't have to shag everyone there. You may however, now that you obviously enjoy sex so much, like to try it from time to time with one of his guests. Hopefully, eventually, me. But let us not go too far into realms of fantasy.

Tonight however it seems he has set his heart on you enjoying yourself with a couple of the guys. Is that so bad? Take Jerry. You have already had your fingers round his cock once unless I am mistaken. And George maybe. You were only saying the other day what a charming man he was, and a gentleman. How bad would it be to bend over with that little gleam in your eye and your bare ass almost touching his trousers and say, 'George, how can I ever thank you for finishing this lovely kitchen.' He would then hopefully proceed to give you what I have been giving you for the last week. No more no less.

'Oh Jerry does that cock look as big as it felt. How would you like a bit of top-notch first class, out of your league pussy, but only if you never ever tell anyone. You know how jealous my husband gets so this is a once in a life-time offer. I promise you he will allow it this time. But never again.'

That's what he wants you to do. He wants you to enjoy that, at his discretion.

Have you ever tried it? No. What have I always told you? Don't knock it until you have tried it. He will see you on the kitchen cameras and then, if you really don't enjoy him you can tell him, 'I've tried it. Didn't like it. I am not going to do it again.' Or you can tell him. 'I've tried it. When is the next party I would like to try that again, but please not with complete strangers? Even the builders I got to know for a week or two,' or lastly just 'Bring 'em on down. I'll fuck them all.'

All of these things are available to you and any combination or degrees of them, but not until you have tried it. Alan may find that he should have thought a little more carefully before letting your particular Genie out of it's bottle. You may not want to go back to your earlier life. Which reminds me, I haven't seen that blue skirt recently.'

Her tears had dried up as I was halfway through my diatribe.

She sat looking at me open-mouthed., her coffee forgotten.

'Well,' I said. 'Do you still want to show me your lack of panties?'

She had the grace to laugh.

'I suppose I am a bit precious aren't I. I am hardly Mrs. model wife, although somehow doing it with you has been different. You have taught me so much, not just in bed, but in life. Both of you.'

She reached out to hold both our hands.

'I can do this. You know I can. You've always known I can, haven't you Tom?'

'I wasn't sure until I saw how wet you got bending over to show me the skirting board and how your arousal dripped down your leg as you stood on the stool to show me how high the ceiling came. Most girls might have got a little moist. You just needed someone to tell you to do it. Someone that you could not refuse. That is why you love, and will continue to love Alan. Then when he is confident that I am not about to abscond with his child bride, then, and only then, maybe he will invite me to one of your parties and let me push you into the shed, or even into his bed and let me have my wicked way with you.'

'I guess.'

'I'll tell you what, to make it a bit easier I will tell George which of his workmen should be hanging around. That lad Jerry, perhaps, any more? George will have to be there of course.'

'That's fine. He is a sweetie. I will feel almost guilty about seducing him. What about his wife?'

'Well that will be up to him of course. He is married and he may well decline. If he does perhaps you could offer him a blow-job on the basis that even American Presidents have said that eating isn't cheating.'

She laughed. 'What twisted morality. Still if it works for him it works I guess. Okay, yes and Jerry and maybe the tall, longhaired guy Pete who did some of the electrics. He was a hunk.'

'That's my girl. Thinking with her crotch at last. I will go now and be sure to send Alan some emails from home to give myself an alibi for the day. Perhaps you and Emily could send him a couple of photos of you flashing at the mall here. I will see if George can set it up for the three of them. If Jerry and Pete are not available you will have to make-do with whoever he can get. Don't forget, they are all practise. And perhaps you should have a bottle of wine before you get home to make it easier. Emily, you will sort out cabs won't you? I'll see you later.'

I left before she could change her mind and before I made any stupid statements about loving her.

I spoke to George who immediately ruled out Pete who was up in Hull on a job. However much he would have liked to he, would never be able to get back in time. It was at least a five hour drive. George would be there of course and Jerry was his apprentice, so always there learning from him. Knowing Jerry's reputation I wondered who would be learning from whom today. George said he would see who else was in and choose one of them to stay late to 'wet the kitchen'. I thought I should give him some sort of an idea of what to expect but asked him to keep it to himself and act surprised. I actually told him that Rosie wanted to thank him and his guys with a little more than a glimpse of her naked body so if they were lucky and polite they might get a blow-job. I thought that was enough to get them hanging around late. Who am I kidding, merely the thought that a gorgeous girl who often appeared naked wanted to thank them was enough to make sure most guys would hang around.

I got back to the kitchen about four o'clock. There was no sign of the girls until eventually they came back from their shopping trip, laden with parcels at nearly half past five. It was almost difficult keeping George and Jerry, and particularly Tim there. Tim particularly was moaning that he was supposed to be meeting his mates for a pint at seven and that he did not want to be late just to celebrate the finishing of the job. When I quizzed him a little it transpired that he had only seen Rosie for a day or so, in the early times before she became comfortable walking around nude. He was the plasterers apprentice and as such was one of the first to finish work on this project. George had called him in because he was easy to contact as he was currently lodging with Jerry. He was a good looking lad who didn't need to work out as most of his days were spent carrying big bags of mortar around. I wondered briefly what their flat was like and whether it was wall to wall girls most evenings.

I had already dispensed a few beers to the lads and we were having a good conversation about Watford's chances of getting back into the Premier Division when the girls arrived.

They dumped their shopping bags on the kitchen table and I made sure to introduce Tim to both Rosie and Emily.

Rosie was the perfect hostess, offering to top up drinks and nibbles while actually asking me to get them for her. She gushed about the kitchen praising all the constituents including, for Tim's benefits, the quality of the plastering. She said how pleased her husband would be with the result and then said that she had been wracking her brains to think of some way of thanking the lads for their efforts. She could not offer them any more in the way of a bonus because her husband held onto the purse strings.

She appeared to stop for thought. 'I have had an idea,' she said. 'I have bought quite a few things in the shops today so perhaps I could give you some of them as gifts for your wives. Do you have wives? Or girlfriends?' she added when both the youngsters shook their heads at wives.

'Well, no-one particularly ma'am,' said Jerry his eyes beginning to widen as he saw flimsy looking items just pouring from the shopping bags.

Rosie started holding up tiny g-strings, gauzy briefs, suspender belts, see- through bras, negligees.

The boys were silenced and even George had a lump in his trousers.

'I know, why don't we show you what they look like when they are on, while Tom is getting you some champagne. Come on Tom, break out the champagne from the fridge there while Emily and I put on a fashion show.

Emily's lack of surprise indicated to me that this was all a planned move.

Rosie managed to surprise me however when she just moved to the far end of the kitchen table and started taking her skirt and blouse off where she was. I may have been pouring the champagne but all of our eyes were on her. She stripped down to the pretty green bra and panties set that she was wearing and started to work her way through the pile of new lingerie, presumably to sort the matching sets. She threw a couple of piles at Emily and said, 'These will look lovely on you. Put these on.'

Emily who had not appeared naked before in the kitchen with the builders present was noticeably less enthusiastic than Rosie. While I knew that she would eventually get in the mood I was sure at the moment she was a little overawed at the whole thing. Rosie put things in perspective by stripping off the bra and panties she was wearing. She had her own little mound of gauze from which she first selected a pair of white stockings. She pulled them on slowly offering her pussy and indeed her entire body to our view. Indeed as she straightened the stockings around her thighs she managed to widen her legs enough to show her labia, now beginning to drip, slowly peel apart to reveal their deep pink depths. The garter belt was next followed by the see-through matching bra and then the tiny thong panties. She paraded up and down the kitchen. Emily meantime had taken the opportunity of changing while the guys were all watching Rosie. She had on a shortie see-through nightie and matching tiny panties. She gulped down another glass of champagne and waited while I refilled it before she followed Rosie up and down the kitchen. By the time she was back the second glass was gone as well.

Rosie was standing between the three of them. 'Well what do you think guys? Would you like some of this lingerie for a girlfriend? Would you like to feel it to see how soft it is? How slippery the stockings are, how soft the cups of the bra are. Do you think the string would be too tight between the legs? Do you want to check it out? One problem of course, is that to give it to someone else you would have to take it off us first. Isn't that right Emily?'