A Kitten's Tail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still less than half an hour before Alonso set his coffee cup down and looked around the table. "Vivi, Gianna, hold off on any work in the Master bedroom until we are finished. Kiera, Marian, I will need both of you in the Master bedroom. Marcello, Zara, you can both head up to the master bedroom and everyone else can head up to the solarium unless you really wish to watch."

Marcello reached over to take my hand as everyone else dispersed. I wasn't surprised to see no one really wanted to watch my husband's punishment. When we got up to the bedroom, Alonso looked over to Marian and asked her to get Marcello ready as he took my hand. Leading me over to the punishment area, he pointed to the wall.

"The girls each received forty lashes with a wider strap for their punishment, but the choice is yours," he said as we walked down the line. "The punishment is still yours; I am just delivering it for you."

"I don't really know the difference, so it's probably best to give him exactly what they received," I said as I pulled the leather strap off the wall. "Maybe you can teach me a bit more about them when you teach Marian, but I don't think I really want to have to do this again."

"I can't say I disagree with you, but I know I will have to on occasion," he replied quietly as he took the strap. "There are certain obligations if you get deeper into this lifestyle, so you may want to consider what we do today as you think about how deep you and your husband really want to go. A Master's role is to accept the responsibility, punishing and rewarding their pets as needed, but always taking care of them."

I took the warning as it was intended. Not to drive me away from the dominant role I had started taking with my husband, but to think about how far I wanted to push it. I would always take care of him, but punishments like this were more than I wanted to get into. As I was contemplating it, Kiera came up and took my hand, pulling me to the front of the block.

Marcello was already naked and had his wrists in the restraints. I smiled as I reached up to stroke his cheek. "No regrets my dear, this part actually is kind of nice," he said as Marian rubbed the oil into his ass and lightly slapped it to warm the skin up. "The girls survived this, and I am sure I will as well."

He just nodded when Alonso asked if he was ready. The sound of leather on flesh was far louder than I expected and I winced as the first blow landed. He took it better than I did, a pained expression flashing across his face at each strike, but nothing more. I was the one gasping and whimpering as I heard each blow land. There were tears of pain running down his cheeks, but he never cried out.

When Alonso finally stepped back, Kiera leaned in and wiped the tears away as Marian released the restraints. "It's over now, just stay still so we can take care of you," Kiera whispered as she removed the wrist restraints.

Kiera handed me a bottle of aloe before pulling Marian and I to the back of the block. I gasped when I saw Marcello's ass. It looked even worse than the girls had when they came down to dinner the first night. My concerned look made Kiera shake her head and smile.

"It always looks horrible right after the punishment, but it fades surprisingly quickly," Kiera told us. "You are both familiar with using aloe after light spankings to help heal the skin, but it's even more important after a serious punishment. This is actually a mix of aloe and arnica, so it helps heal any bruising even faster. The biggest difference is you want to be very gentle when you apply it after a punishment of this kind, as you don't want to put any more pressure on the damaged skin."

We watched as she applied a light layer of the gel, barely touching his skin as her hands moved over it. "There is no set schedule for reapplying the gel. The first day you should reapply as the skin absorbs it, and about three times a day until it is fully healed after that. I received far worse punishments in my time as a slave, and with proper care you could barely tell after three days."

"Have him lie down on his stomach and stay here with him," Alonso told me. "You need time alone together, so take your time and come down when you are ready to. Have him stay off his back as much as possible today."

I nodded as I helped my husband over to the bed. He didn't really need the help, but he let me hold him as we walked over to lie down. As I got his situated, I looked back at Alonso. "Master, I thought I was supposed to be receiving a spanking as well?"

"We will do that later tonight. While your spanking will be far less unpleasant than his was, you still need to be focused on taking care of him right now instead of thinking about how your ass feels. I'm sure I will have a few requests for spankings when I do yours, and I prefer to do them all at once. Maybe I should start with Marian," Alonso replied as reached over to pinch her ass.

She gave him a hard look before suddenly smiling at him as they walked out the door. "One of these days I am going to crawl into your lap when you are giving the girls spankings, just to see how you react. It would be worth the spanking just to see the look on your face, Master."

I smirked as I turned and lay down next to my husband. I rather hoped I would be there to see that if it ever happened. Marian was as dominant as Alonso, but she had chosen to submit to him. He didn't treat her as if she was one of his pets, but he did like to tease her about being spanked because he knew she hated the idea. The funniest part was that they would both go through with it if she ever decided to crawl into his lap like that.

Looking back to my husband, I was surprised to see how calm he looked. I would have been crying for an hour after what he had just gone through. "Are you doing okay?"

He nodded with a thoughtful look on his face. "It was worse than I expected it would be, but I had an idea of what it would feel like. My dad took a belt to my ass a few times when I was growing up, and this wasn't much different. I never got it that hard, and it seems to hurt more than I remember, but the worst of the pain is already starting to fade. Sitting down will probably hurt for the rest of the day, but I will be fine."

"I still feel bad about it, but at least I can give you blow jobs now," I said as I snuggled in closer to him. "You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to doing that. I'm sorry about the other day, I never intended to let you cum in her mouth but I got sidetracked and forgot to have you pull out."

"I'm not complaining," he chuckled. "Gianna gave the best blowjob I have ever received, although it looked like Alonso got an even better one from you. I'm looking forward to finding out."

"Once the pain fades enough I will give you a long, drawn out demonstration," I purred while leaning in to lick his ear. "Since I knew you're not quite up to that kind of fun yet, maybe we can find something else to distract you from the pain. Who would you like to enjoy first and how do you want them?"

I watched him think for a minute then blush. "Come on, tell me. I know something just ran through your head. Short of having sex with Sonia, or letting you have Vivi's pussy, I am sure they will agree to just about anything else you can imagine."

"I'm sure she would agree, but I would feel bad asking her for it." I could see the embarrassment in his face at whatever he was thinking about. "She can't even have sex yet, so it would be kind of selfish for me to ask her to do anything for me."

My eyes lit up as I realized what he was talking about. "So, my hubby wants to slide his cock between Sonia's huge titties? You know she is lactating, so her milk would probably be leaking all over your cock as you plowed between her luscious mounds. That just excites you even more though, doesn't it?"

His excited moan had given him away, but I couldn't blame him. Sonia's breasts were amazing, and I was more than a little fascinated with them myself. "She can't have any penetration yet, but the girls were licking her pussy last night so she could cum with us. I think she would agree to lay back and let you fuck her tits if I was licking her clit so she got to cum too. I'm picturing how hot she would look with your cum splattered all over her chest. Would you like to watch me lick her clean?"

He was moaning and I saw him reach under his body to adjust his hard on. "Don't play with yourself yet, I want that load in my mouth baby. I want you to picture doing the same thing to me first though. My breasts aren't really big enough for that yet, but I could swell up to a D cup easily as my pregnancy progresses. Imagine me with breasts like Kiera's, your cock plowing through them and me licking the head as it pokes out the top of my cleavage until you shove it in my mouth and cum down my throat."

I could hear him panting and moaning as he fantasized about it. We had tried a few times, but I was the smaller end of a C cup, and just didn't have enough cleavage. As sensitive as my breasts were, I knew we would both love the experience, especially once I started lactating. "Stand up baby, let me give you some relief."

Even with a sore ass, he was on his feet in a second, and I was on my knees in front of him almost as fast. His cock was hard and throbbing as I reached for it. I ran my tongue up the full length before smiling up at him. "Don't hold back when you're ready to cum. I will be doing this every day for the next month, and very likely every day after, so you will have plenty of opportunities to enjoy it."

I leaned in, kissing up one side of his shaft and back down the other. I wanted to let him enjoy this as much as possible before cumming, but I knew he wouldn't last long once he was in my mouth. He had been fantasizing about this for far too long. As I kissed my way back up, I traced the veins in his cock with my tongue and lightly dragged my teeth over the skin.

His deep moans were all the encouragement I needed. It was a good five minutes of me licking and kissing his shaft before I even started on the head. As I licked around the head, I heard him start whimpering quietly and smiled up at him. I could see his desire and knew what he wanted, but still let my tongue trace around the head several times before I finally let it slip between my lips.

The guttural moan he let out as I first took his cock in my mouth was music to my ears. His eyes were closed, but I watched his face as I slowly took him deeper. As he started to enter my throat, his eyes shot open and he watched as I swallowed every inch of his cock. I held there for a moment, swallowing so the muscles of my throat massaged his shaft before slowly pulling back.

With just the head in my mouth, I took a couple deep breathes through my nose as my tongue traced over the tip before sliding my lips back down. I could tell by his moans and how his cock was throbbing in my mouth that he was close, so I just let the head brush the back of my throat before pulling back.

Keeping a tight grip on the base of his cock, I slowly worked over the top half with my lips and tongue. Even with my light touch, it was only a couple minutes before I felt his cock swell up and the first shot hit the roof of my mouth. It was hard to believe how much the taste had changed as I stroked him and let his seed roll over my tongue. I held it, and could feel some of it running down my chin by the time he finished.

I waited for him to look back down before I pulled off and showed him the cum in my mouth. Keeping eye contact, I swallowed it and smiled up at him. "As long as you stick to your diet, I promise I will swallow every time," I said as I leaned in and licked the last few streaks off his cock.

The sound of clapping from the door startled us both and we turned to see Vivi and Gianna applauding. "It actually tastes pretty good," Gianna said as she walked over and licked the streaks off my chin. "We don't mean to interrupt anything, but we have to change the bedding in here every day now."

"Master also told us to have you put more aloe on his ass unless you want to give him a shower first," Vivianna added as she ran a finger over my husband's ass. "A cool shower feels really nice when your ass is inflamed, just remember not to rub. We will be done with the bed by the time you finish unless you want us to help with the washing."

"I am perfectly capable of washing myself." They both looked at my husband and shook their heads.

"I think Master's strapping caused some brain damage," Gianna said as she started stripping the pillows. "He just passed on having three naked women in the shower with him. Either that or you sucked his brains out during that blowjob. You should really get him checked out."

Vivi walked out of the closet with a huge pile of linens and a robe. Dropping the linens at the foot of the bed, she stepped up to my husband with the robe. "You can wear this if you don't want to run around naked, but try to avoid anything tight. It was three days before I could put my panties on after my punishment, not that I ever wear them anymore. It's much easier if you ever want to cop a feel."

The way she pressed herself up against my husband made it clear she was inviting him to feel her up if he wanted to. "I'm sorry you can't enjoy my mouth or pussy yet, but Jaden and Master both say my ass is delightful and I would love to share it with you. Once you're healed enough to sit down comfortably again, I would love to curl up between your legs and give you a nice titty fuck if you're interested. As long as you don't cum too quickly I can climax just from your cock rubbing between my breasts as I play with my nipples."

"Quit trying to tempt him with your oversized fun bags and help me with the bed already," Gianna said as she started stripping the bed. "I want to play with his cock too, but we have to finish our work first. Sorry Zara, the offer to shower with you was more of Vivi's teasing. Master would blister our asses if we took a break to play when we were supposed to be working."

"I'm sure you will both have plenty of opportunities to play with him in the future," I said as I took my husband's hand. "Let's let the girls do their cleaning and take advantage of the shower in here. It's far better to shower together in than the one we have."

Leading him into the bathroom, I sat down on the toilet first and peeled off what little I was wearing. It took a couple deep breaths for me to relax enough to let go, but I want him to be the first one I acknowledged watching me go to the bathroom. He didn't seem concerned or even really notice my slight flush of embarrassment, and stepped up as soon as I got up to go himself. I guess it was easier for a guy, as the men's rooms rarely even had a divider between the urinals.

I stepped into the shower while he was going and adjusted the water to a cooler temperature than I would have preferred, but I knew I would feel better on his ass. When he stepped in, I already had a scrubby soaped up and ready for him. "Are you sure you're not upset about the punishments we received?"

He sighed as I started to wash him but shook his head. "Not really, although I don't like the not being able to have sex with my wife for a month part much. It's going to make it hard to enjoy our special games together, and I really enjoy those."

"I wouldn't worry about that baby. Marian has already said she would play with us together, and most of the other girls had agreed to let me be their Mistress for play sessions on occasion. As soon as your ass is healed enough for me to tie you to the bed again, you will be cumming in someone's pussy and licking her clean. We still have a lot of options even if you can't penetrate me."

His eyes lit up at the prospect of our games continuing, especially with another woman. I had never asked any of the girls to join us for that kind of play before and we were both looking forward to it. I took my time, slowly washing his body before I let him wash mine. His touch was nice, but it wasn't nearly as much fun as having Alonso wash me. I would have to ask him if he would be willing to teach my husband his massage tricks.

By the time we finished washing, Gianna was already in the bathroom and I could hear the vacuum running in the bedroom. "Don't hurry out on my account. I still have to clean the hot tub." We watched as she slipped out of her dress and stepped into the tub. My husband was staring as she started wiping down the inside surfaces to remove any scum ring or water spots.

"Are you sure you don't want to fuck her first? I'm sure she would be more than willing to bend over the bed as soon as she finishes cleaning if you asked her." Gianna looked up and winked as I dried my husband off. "You remember how tight her pussy was, I'm sure her ass is even tighter. You know she likes it because she is wearing her plug even as she cleans."

"Master introduced me to anal sex, and I do love it, but Vivi will be done before I am," Gianna said with a sigh. "I still have to clean the shower and floors in here before I can start playing, while she just has to finish vacuuming the bedroom. She will only let you have her ass, but I know she loves it just as much as I do."

"Actually he was fantasizing about fucking Sonia's tits, but I don't know how up for that she might be tonight," I replied. "I know she let Kiera take care of Nicolina last night, so she will probably be with her tonight."

"That is basically guaranteed, she was antsy enough last night," Gianna said as she tuned to do the far side of the tub. "Nicky is up at the moment, but she usually sleeps after her noon feeding. You could ask Sonia right after lunch and she would probably agree. She actually gets off on having her breasts played with or fucked, but not as much as Kiera does. As long as you don't pop too soon, or she has someone playing with her clit, she will cum right along with you."

Gianna sighed as she looked down at her breasts. "I wish my tits were big enough to do that. They are sensitive enough that I would probably be cumming like crazy but I just don't have enough tits to pull it off. Maybe after Master knocks me up they will grow enough. Kiera said she was between a B and C cup before her first pregnancy, and she is almost an E now."

"I feel your pain Gi," I said as I finished drying myself. "I'm barely bigger than you are in that department and I am hoping for a boost myself. I just hope we don't make Marta feel bad when she is the only one below a D cup."

"Don't worry about that. She loves her boobs just the way they are and actually worries about getting much bigger," Gianna said over her shoulder while rolling her eyes. "She wants Master to breed her after she finishes school, but has already asked if she can let her milk dry up if it takes her over a D cup and it gets in the way of her harp playing. I admire her commitment, but I can't imagine ever wanting to give up bigger boobs if I had them."

"Me either, but I can understand why she wouldn't worry about it much," I replied. "Her breasts are perfect for her body. She could go bigger, but she really doesn't need them to look amazing."

"I don't think any of you really need them," Marcello said, finally joining the conversation. "You are all gorgeous just the way you are. There is no reason to change anything about any of you."

Gianna and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "Go lay on the bed honey so I can put more aloe on your ass. We appreciate the compliment, but it works better if it's just one woman complaining to you about how she looks. If we are in a group, it's best to just stay silent."

Gianna smirked as I put my collar back on and followed my husband out of the bathroom. I put on the aloe with a light touch as Kiera taught me, but I was surprised how much better it was looking already. His ass was still a flaming red color, but it was far less raw looking than it had been immediately after the punishment. "How are you feeling now?"