A Kitten's Tail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A lot better than I was. The cold shower helped ease the burning sensation, but it's still sore," he replied. "I can't imagine I will want to sit down for any reason today if I can avoid it."

"You will want to take a pillow down to sit on during lunch," Vivianna said as she walked over. "It won't help tons, but it's far better than the hard chairs. Just remember to sit down slowly when you do or it will make you jump."

She stepped up next to me and looked down at Marcello's ass. "It looks like he took it far better than any of us did though. That or he heals faster than we did, because it looks better than mine did by the time we went to bed. I was going to go help Gianna and finish the floors in there while she takes care of the shower, but we can keep him entertained until lunch and put more aloe on before we come down. I think Master was going to give Kiera a cooking lesson while making lunch and I know you hate to leave him alone in your kitchen."

I couldn't help but cringe at the thought. It wasn't that Alonso was a bad cook. He was actually surprising good at it for someone who had a private chef for most of his life, but I was a bit fussy about my kitchen and he always moved my ingredients around when he cooked. Marcello chuckled and looked back over his shoulder at me.

"Go help Alonso make lunch my dear. I will lay here and be a good boy until its ready. Vivi and Gianna can probably find a way to keep me from growing bored once they finish cleaning."

I rolled my eyes and smiled down at him. "I'm sure they can, but try not to be so entertained that you miss lunch. I have found out the girls can be quite inventive if you let them, but you need to eat. You barely had anything at breakfast."

"Don't worry," Vivi said with a grin. "We will just put on a nice show for him to pass the time. If he asks nicely, we may let him join in a bit, but hands and mouth only so he doesn't get too distracted. It's all we will be using on each other so it's only fair."

"I think the two of you will enjoy that more than he does, but he did get to cum without returning the favor earlier. If one of you does decide to let him fuck you, make him use the back door, he cums quicker that way. I know he doesn't have another option with you, but let Gianna know as well."

Vivi nodded as she went into help Gianna and my husband gave me a dirty look. "Don't look at me like that. If Gianna did let you have her pussy, Vivi would insist on cleaning her up after and they would both get antsy because that can't clean you up as well. You will get plenty of pussy when we are here together and I will be the one cleaning you up after. It's not like you don't want to fuck their tight little asses anyway, so enjoy it if they let you."

I crawled up and kissed him before rushing downstairs. I stopped in the laundry room to grab my shoes and an apron, but left my clothes as I was only going to assist. Alonso saw me coming and shook he head. "I thought I had you watching over your husband. We can handle making lunch today. From your wet hair I would guess you already took a shower with him, so maybe you could start on that blowjob you are supposed to give him."

"I actually did that before our shower Master, and I know you can handle making lunch. I am just here to help and clean up so I don't have to hunt for my spices at dinner time," I said with a smirk. "Vivi and Gianna were almost finished with their cleaning and offered to keep my husband entertained until lunchtime. You can give me a few extra swats later if I am breaking the rules, but I figured he would enjoy watching the two of them go at each other."

"Well, considering I intend to spank your ass until it has a nice rosy glow instead of a set number of swats it might be hard to give you extra. You can stay and help, but Kiera is cooking lunch today. I saw you had pulled some chicken out of the freezer, so I am teaching her to make a simple Chicken Bolognese for the main course and I was going to make a garden salad to go with it," he explained. "Since you won't have to worry about us moving your spices for the meal, you can whip up an antipasto to go with it."

I thought for a moment then nodded. "I still have to use the left over salmon from yesterday's lunch. It would be perfect for a Bruschetta and won't take long to make. I just need to get the bread in the oven before I start the toppings."

Turning the oven on to preheat, I walked back to the pantry to get my ingredients. Tomato, fresh basil, garlic, olive oil, the left over salmon and the rest of the bread from dinner last night would be perfect, there was just enough to make a couple pieces for everyone. When I came back out and started preparing it, I could hear Alonso calling out directions to Kiera as he cut up the vegetables for the salad.

I got the bread sliced and brushed with olive oil before sliding it in to the oven for a slow toasting. Once I diced the ingredients for the topping, I started mixing it all together when I felt Alonso's hand on my ass and his lips on my neck. It was just a quick kiss and fondle as he walked by with the noodles for Kiera, but I realized cooking didn't have to be all work. I had always been strictly business in the kitchen before now, but I had slept with everyone in the house except Jaden, and I knew that was only a matter of opportunity now. There was no reason not to have a bit more fun as long as it wasn't going to endanger someone.

With the topping mixed and my bread needing a few more minutes, I slipped up behind Kiera as she stirred the sauce. My hands came up to cup her breasts as I kissed her neck but the sauce caught my eye. It looked thinner than I was used to and I wanted to help her be a better cook. "Did you use the regular milk for your sauce? The heavy cream usually makes it thicker and richer."

She giggled and looked down at my hands. "We didn't use either one actually. You're fondling the source of our milk for today's sauce."

I was shocked for a second then had to laugh. "That's a bit kinky, but I like the idea. Once the babies don't need it, maybe we can all donate some on occasion for a meal. I'm curious why you thought of that though."

"You have to think about how I grew up for it to make sense," Kiera replied. "When Master got me, I wasn't lactating for sexual purposes nor because I just had a baby. Well, I had my last one fourteen months before, but I never breastfed them. There were over seventy ponies in the stables, and maybe half a dozen of them were not lactating. Human milk was the only form of milk I had ever tried before I came home with Master. I don't let everyone drink from my breasts just because I enjoy it, but because it feels natural to share my milk. Master has the herbs to help increase your milk when it comes in, but I should warn you that it can be inconvenient and painful if you want to continue lactating past breastfeeding."

"It's not something you can just enjoy when you want to and ignore the rest of the time. I have to have my milk drained every four to six hours," She explained. "We do it right before bed, but I wake up with my breasts swollen and sore if I don't get up during the night to express some of my milk. Kitten takes care of it most nights because she has to get up anyway, so she helps take some of the pressure off before she goes back to sleep."

"I guess I never thought about it, other than knowing my husband would love it," I said as I went over to check my bread and pull it out of the oven. "I'm not sure I could handle having to pump every four hours every day, even if someone was helping. "

"Kiera is used to it because it is all she had ever known and she has several people who offer to help drain her breasts every few hours. Sonia has decided she wants to continue, but Ari and Marta have both asked to stop lactating as soon as they can after giving birth," Alonso added. "Ari is aware that she will have to breastfeed until I feel confident that Sonia and Kiera are producing enough to cover all three baby's needs, but it should be fine by the time Marta is ready to have a child, as the others should be on mostly solid foods by then."

"For me it's probably going to depend on how much bigger my breasts get and if the increase is worth the hassle." I saw Alonso smirk as I was putting the topping in the Bruschetta, but it was the truth. "If I get up to where I am really filling out a D cup or larger I will probably keep doing it. I know my breasts are nice, but I have always wanted them bigger. The only inconvenient part would be waking up in the middle of the night, because I am sure I would have volunteers to help during the day."

"I can pretty much confirm that," Kiera laughed. "All I have to do is mention my breasts are starting to get full and I have several offers to help. Not that I have to mention it often because someone usually asks before that point and Master keeps track of it fairly closely."

"Your pasta should be done Kiera," Alonso stated from behind us. "Zara, if you could help her get everything ready, I will go get the rest of the family for lunch."

I nodded and stepped over to help Kiera as he walked away. "You realize that if you start taking the herbs right after the delivery that you will probably hit an E cup fairly easily," she said as we plated the food. "I was a B cup before my first pregnancy. I'm not trying to influence you either way, but I want to make sure you understand what you are getting into. I love doing it now that I have people who love me. It is erotic and sexual to have someone I love feeding directly from my breasts, but it can painful if I happen to sleep through the night. You should make sure you have a good pump, just in case."

"I doubt my husband would let it come to that. I'm more worried about him leaving enough for the baby," I told her. "He already loves to suck on my breasts, imagine how bad it will be when I actually have milk in them."

"Well if he gets to excited you can always ask for help to feed the baby. Sonia and I will both be pumping after each feeding once Ari's baby is born. We are hoping to change her mind about not breastfeeding, but Marian will need some bottles either way." I guess she could see my confusion. "Oh yea, you haven't been hanging out around the solarium much after yoga so you miss all the girl talk. Ari never wanted children and only agreed to let Jaden impregnate her because she knew how much Marian wanted another baby. She loves Marian enough to give her the baby she wants, but she sees herself as a surrogate mother for them."

"That is sweet of her, but what will she do when the baby gets older," I asked. "If it has any of her blood it's going to be clear who the mother was."

"Oh, she won't deny her relationship, but the adoption papers are already written up," she explained. "She will be helping Marian take care of the baby, but she wants it to be clear that Marian is the baby's mother despite her having given birth to it."

Further conversation was cut off by Master leading most of the group back into the dining area. My husband was missing, as were Vivi, Gianna and Marian. "Marian is going to check your husband before bringing him down for lunch, so they may be a few more minutes but we can start setting the table while we wait."

I nodded and took the Bruschetta over as he got kitten her bowl of cream. As I set the plates on the table, I thought over how easily I had adjusted to kitten and Kiera taking their meals next to Alonso's chair. I had even slipped into the habit of adjusting their plates to make it easier for them to eat with no hands.

Alonso had finished getting the drinks by the time Gianna and Vivi showed up and set a pillow on my husband's seat. A moment later he came in with Marian, wearing just the light robe and clearly still aroused. He did wince a bit when he sat down, but seemed fine after that.

Everyone loved Kiera's cooking but no one could figure out what the special ingredient was. The meal ran long with everyone enjoying their coffee and chatting. We were all finished and waiting for Alonso as usual when he finally set down his coffee cup. Kitten and Kiera both had their heads in his lap, and I saw him reach down to stroke Kiera hair.

"Thank you for the lovely meal, Kiera. I know you want to learn how to cook, and you can ask Zara if she would be willing to teach you while you help her and Vivi pick out their final accessories. I want them both ready after Zara's spanking," he told her. "Vivi, since you are now one of my pets, Kiera will help you pick out your plug until we can have your tail made. Zara, you are only going to be my pet temporarily, and when we are playing after that point, but you will need to get accustomed to wearing one as well anytime you have your collar on."

"That's fine Master. As much as I enjoy anal sex, I am a bit surprised I never thought to try it before now actually. I do have a special request for my husband though before we take care of me. We were talking after his punishment and he expressed a great interest in fucking Sonia's breasts. I wanted to ask her if she was willing to allow it if I was making sure she enjoyed it as well." He glanced over at Sonia, who was nodding, and smiled.

"Sonia seems willing enough, but one of the other girls will have to take care of her pleasure because you will be busy. Marta, you can join Sonia and Marcello. I'm sure he probably wants to get off his ass by now anyway. If you all want to head upstairs, he will need more aloe before anything else," Alonso told us. As I helped my husband up, Marta, Sonia, Vivi and Kiera got up to leave with us.

As we were leaving, I saw Gianna take Kiera's spot on the floor next to him. "Now, are you sure this is what you want, Gianna? You would have to follow those rules anytime you were not in your work uniform and the others..."

I missed the rest of the conversation as we got out of hearing range, but I was curious still. The others just shook their heads when I asked, saying it was between Gianna and Master, and I would find out soon enough if Master agreed to her request. Kiera did ask if she could help with cooking more, and I told her we could start with lunches over the next few days and see how much she enjoyed it.

When we got up to the bedroom, Kiera pointed Vivi and me to the chest by the punishment tools. "There are several plugs in the chest, look them over and think about what you might be able to handle. I will take care of Marcello before I join you to make your selections."

I was a bit surprised by the variety of sex toys in the chest. There were half dozen different styles of vibrator, a dozen more dildos for the three strap-on harnesses, one of them a double penetration style, and another dozen butt plugs. They varied in size from a little bigger around than my finger to one that was bigger than Alonso's cock. That was the only one I didn't think I could handle as his cock made me feel like I was about to burst.

"Well, do you think you have an idea about what you would prefer," Kiera asked as she knelt down beside us. She just laughed and shook her head when I pulled out the second largest one. It was a little smaller than Alonso's cock and I figured I could handle it. She took it out of my hands and swapped it for one that was a bit smaller around than my husband was.

"You have never worn a butt plug before, so you should really start out a bit smaller. I know you could handle haveing the larger one inserted, but you will be wearing it around all day," She explained. "It would get very uncomfortable pretty quickly. You can try a bigger one in a couple days if you want to, but this is a better starting point. How about you, did you decide what you want?"

"I think I will stick with this one," Vivi said as she pulled out one a little smaller than the one Kiera gave me. "It's comfortable enough for me to wear it a few hours at a time at least, and I don't need much stimulation back there to keep me in a good mood."

"Perfect, just let me know if they start to get too uncomfortable and we can try a smaller one. My first tail was on a plug the same size as the smallest one we have, and it took me a few weeks to get used to wearing it all day. You shouldn't have that problem because you are a bit more experienced than I was at the time, but it does get harder as they get bigger until you adjust to it."

"They certainly didn't waste any time," Alonso said as he walked into the room. I knew from Sonia's moans what he was talking about, but looked over to see my husband massaging some kind of lubricant into her breasts. It was good to see he hadn't jumped right into the action and was taking the time to warm her up a bit. He was a bit impatient most of the time, but she was clearly enjoying his caresses.

I was a bit surprised to see Gianna crawling across the floor behind kitten but was distracted when Alonso came over to us. "I trust you have both found something appropriate. Vivi, I will be getting outfits for you as Gianna made the next time we go to the island, but I wasn't planning on it until the end of next month, so you will have to work with just a regular plug until then."

"I know Master, you deciding to get our collars with Zara's and accepting us early changed your schedule a bit. I'm just happy you accepted us as your pets. I really don't need anything special from you. The diamond on my collar was far more than I ever expected," Vivianna told him. "I like to think of it as my engagement ring, since our connections is like a marriage, only far better."

"Far better than my last two attempts at marriage at least," he replied. "Kiera, can you get Vivi warmed up and get her plug in while I take care of Zara? I prefer to do it myself, but I don't want to delay our yoga session too long."

As they went over to the bed, Alonso helped me up with a grin. "You have a choice to make for your spanking. We can of course use the spanking block for it, but the other pets prefer to lay across my lap for this kind of spanking."

"Umm, so you get to take me over your knee like a naughty little girl? I think I will take that option. It just sounds kinkier that way," I said as I rubbed up against him. "Are you going to put the plug in my ass before my spanking or after?"

"After I finish your spanking," he said as he led me over to the bed. "It wouldn't be a problem when I am just using my hand, but it's best to stay in the habit of never having one in for any kind of spanking. Even a light paddling could hit it wrong and end up hurting you, so we never use one during a spanking."

I nodded in understanding as he sat down on the bed and pulled me over his lap. It was more comfortable than I expected as I was lying over his lap on the bed. I could fell his one arm settle across my back as the other started caressing my ass. It felt so nice that the first swat caught me by surprise and made me gasp. It stung a bit, but it wasn't really painful. My husband usually slapped my ass harder during sex.

The next swat on the other side wasn't any harder, but the four after in quick succession were. I had winced a bit on the last one, just because it was starting to do more than sting. When they came close together, the sting from the previous swat didn't fade before the next one hit and it built up. I guess he knew that though as he was caressing my ass again and letting the sting fade a bit. It was starting to feel warm though and I rather liked the feeling.

I was just starting to relax again when two more quick swats on each cheek made me jump and cry out in surprise. He started caressing me again and slipped his fingers down between my legs. My moan of pleasure as his fingers brushed over my lips made me realize how aroused I was by the entire situation.

I heard his quiet chuckle before several more slow swats connected with my ass, sending a tingle to my clit with each one. His touch on my lips and the warmth spreading over my ass just increased my awareness of the entire area. The swats kept coming, spaced out enough that it didn't hurt much but it was starting to sting more with each one. The problem was that the stinging feeling was starting to arouse me more and each swat pushed me closer to climax.