A Kitten's Tail Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was focused on the feeling of his fingers trailing over my bottom and panting with the pleasure he was bringing me. A few more swats or him touching my clit would probably have me cumming again, but he kept caressing me for a minute to draw it out. When he finally pulled his hand away, I moaned in anticipation but the swat I was hoping for never came.

The feeling of something pressing against my anus sent a shock through my body. I pushed my ass up, hoping for penetration and felt the plug stretching me out as it slid in, triggering my climax. I let out a deep moan as my juices soaked his lap but the feeling got more intense as he pushed the plug deeper and the bulb seated itself in my ass. His fingers brushing against my pussy lips and sliding in just made my climax stronger.

I was still lying across his lap, enjoying the afterglow when I felt a tongue on my pussy. That last climax had sucked all the sexual energy out of me but I was enjoying the cleaning as I looked across the bed to see my husband plowing away between Sonia's breasts. Her moans made it clear she was enjoying him and Marta, and the look on my husband's face told me he was about to blow as well.

As I tried to sit up for a better view I felt a light slap on my ass accompanied by a quiet 'raow' that made me think kitten was the one cleaning me up. The only problem was I could see kitten rubbing herself against Marta as she pleasured Sonia. Looking back, I saw Gianna licking me clean, but she was wearing little cat ears similar to Felicia. "Gianna, May I ask why are you wearing those and making cat noises?"

She pulled back and smiled before crawling around to my face. As she did, I saw she was also wearing white fur gloves and boots, with a cat tail hanging down from her bottom. "Master said he was going to get me a proper pet's outfit, but I asked if I could be a kitten like Felicia. I still have to be myself when I am working, but I get to spend the rest of my time being a kitten now. She let me borrow her old outfit until we can have mine made."

"I'm almost afraid to ask, but will you be following all the same rules she does?"

Gianna blushed a bit and nodded. "Master made it clear that if I wanted to be a kitten I had to follow the same rules she does when I am not working. I'm not allowed to bathe myself and I have to use the litter box to go potty now. I will be allowed to decide if I like eating on the floor next to him as she does, and I kind of like the rule about having to crawl everywhere. That one just makes me feel sexier."

I couldn't help but shake my head. "The outfit looks lovely, but I don't think I could deal with the rules of being a kitten. I wouldn't mind an outfit like the ones Sonia described her sisters wearing, but I wouldn't be a very good full-time pet."

"Maybe after your baby is born, we can arrange to have one made for you," Alonso said as he rubbed my bottom. "I know Katherine and Isabella would love to work on you. They are going to flip when I have Julien tell them I need outfits for two more pets as it is."

The loud groan from behind us made all three of us turn to watch Marcello unload all over Sonia's breasts. The sudden cry from the next room made her panic though. "Shit, she usually sleeps a bit longer and I can't go in looking like this."

"Calm down Sonia, I will take care of Nicolina while you clean yourself up," Kiera told her. "You're not alone and I knew you might need a hand when you agreed to play. It's been long enough since Master milked me for the sauce that I can take care of her afternoon feeding."

Everyone gasped in surprise as she walked toward the door and she looked back with a wink. "We did tell you there was a special ingredient in the sauce. You never know when we might surprise you again now that I will be helping Zara with lunch."

I had to laugh at that. Every time we made any kind of white sauce now everyone would be wondering if there was breast milk in it. I knew we would be doing it again, and it would be an entertaining game to see if they could figure out when we did.

Crawling over to Sonia, I started licking my husband's cum off her breasts as I thanked her for indulging him. I had a feeling that the next month was going to be highly entertaining.

*****

Please take a moment to vote or leave a comment. Feedback is always appreciated. :)