A Kitten's Tail Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a few minutes letting my tongue explore her silky folds before moving up to her clit and slipping a finger inside of her. Her tightness only supported my theory that her old Master rarely used her for sex and it made no sense to me. She didn't have that jaw-dropping beauty of Julien's other pets, but she was more than pretty enough to turn heads if she were walking down the street.

Shelving my thoughts for the moment, I focused on the task at hand, being getting Rebeca to climax again. Not that I had been ignoring her, with my finger probing her tight slit as my tongue traced over her swollen clit. Curling my finger up, I found her G-spot and started stroking it as I sucked her clit into my mouth. The way her walls were quivering around my finger told me she was already close, so I slowed down a bit, lightly suckling her clit and barely tracing it with my tongue.

I could hear her whimpering and gasping as I slowly built her up. I wasn't trying to deny her pleasure, but I wanted to extend it a bit. Our little puppy appeared to be easy to get off, and would probably be highly multi orgasmic if given a chance. I only toyed with her for a couple minutes before deciding it was time for her to cum. Her whimpers were taking on a begging tone, and I didn't want to tease her too much.

My tongue pressed down on her clit as I started stroking my finger inside her again. I felt her pussy start convulsing around my finger as she let out that little strangled cry again and her hips rose up off the floor as she climaxed for me. My tongue moved down, lapping up her juices as I continued to pump my finger in her slit, drawing out her climax and extending her pleasure.

When her hips sank back to the floor, I slipped my finger out and gently lapped up the rest of her juices before popping it into my mouth and sucking it clean. Her juices had been surprisingly thick, almost as if I had been cleaning Master's cum out of her, but I knew it was just her. As I crawled back up next to her, I saw kitten lean in and kiss her cheek before winking at me and crawling up on the bed.

Rebeca turned toward me and held me for a moment before I tipped my head down and kissed her cheek. "Thank you for trusting us not to hurt you. We enjoyed giving you pleasure, and I know the rest of your new family is looking forward to you being comfortable enough to let them do the same."

She looked confused when I got up on my hands and knees before trailing my fingers over her bottom. As I slipped her tail out and put it off to the side, I felt her hand slid up my thigh. I gently pulled her hand away before pulling her blanket up over her and kissing her cheek.

"No puppy, we played with you down here because you're not comfortable getting up on the bed. I want to let you play with me, but this isn't the proper place for it. Master has already told you he wants you to sleep on the bed with us, but we didn't want you to feel neglected while everyone else is playing. Tonight was just for you to feel pleasure. You can play with me when you're ready to join us on the bed. Sleep well Rebeca."

I kissed her again before crawling up on the bed. Sonia was flat on her back with Marcello thrusting away between her breasts as Zara rode her face. Kitten had crawled up and was lapping away at Sonia's pussy to heighten her enjoyment. Master had Faith sitting on his face as Hope rode him, and Marta had paired off with Vivi for a little mutual loving. I knew I could crawl up to any of the groups loving on each other and be welcomed in, but I was hoping Rebeca would move past her fears and join me.

Even lying alone at the foot of the bed, I could enjoy myself. There were people I loved enjoying themselves right in front of me, and watching any one of the groups was better than any porn I had ever seen. I peeled off my gloves and boots, dropping them over the foot of the bed before letting my fingers play along my inflamed pussy lips. I was hot enough from my session with Rebeca to get myself off in a few seconds, but I just stroked over my lips as I watched my lovers play.

I was only alone for a few minutes before I felt a light touch on my ankle. I glanced down and saw the worried look on Rebeca's face. I was close enough to the side of the bed that she could touch me, but if she wanted to do more, she would have to climb up. Her eyes darted over to where Master was still busy with the twins before looking back at me.

"He has already given you permission baby," I said quietly as I turned and spread my legs a bit. "Master wants you to join us. The only thing keeping you from what you want is your fear of punishment, but I promise he won't punish you for this."

Her eyes were on Master as she hesitantly crawled upon the bed. Faith was screaming out her climax as Master tongued her pussy, so even Rebeca could tell he was not paying attention to anything but Faith's pleasure. She looked back at me and nuzzled into my thigh, inhaling the scent of my arousal. I saw her drop her bone before leaning in to run her tongue up my slit.

I let out a low moan as I reached down to stroke her hair. Her big blue eyes were bright with desire, but I could still see a hint of fear. She trusted me enough to try, but that fear of being punished was still there. I fought to hold back my climax as her tongue delved into me because I didn't want her to scamper off the bed as soon as I came.

I knew Faith had seen Rebeca crawl up on the bed, and I saw her pull up off Master's face as Rebeca dove into my pussy. When I knew Master was watching, I relaxed and held Rebeca's face against my pussy. I screamed out as my climax washed over me and her eager mouth sucked up every drop of my juices.

As my climax ended, she pulled back and picked her bone up with her mouth before trying to scoot off the bed. She froze and looked up in fear when Master cleared his throat. "I told you that you were allowed on the bed Rebeca and I'm not going to punish you for being up here. I'm going to go back to enjoying Hope and Faith now, but if you're not in Gianna's arms when I finish I will be somewhat disappointed."

Hope has slowed to a gentle grind as Master was talking but picked up the pace as Faith straddled his face again. Rebeca gave me a worried look as I rolled onto my side and patted the bed in front of me. "I told you he wouldn't punish you, and he already knows you're up here. Come cuddle with me. The bed is far more comfortable than your spot on the floor. Master just said he wants you to stay with me."

She crawled over and snuggled back into me, but I could feel the tension in her body. I put my arm around her and slowly stroked her stomach as we watched the action on the bed. As Vivi and Marta climaxed on each other's tongues, I told Rebeca how much they would love to do the same with her. When Marcello grunted and painted Sonia's breasts with his seed, I told her how nice her breasts were and asked if she would like him to cum all over her so Zara could lick her clean.

I felt the tension drain from her body as she grew aroused watching the scene in front of us. My fingers trailed down to stroke her clit as we watched Hope climax repeatedly on Master's cock. I told her what an amazing lover our Master was and how good it felt to have him claim you as she climaxed on my fingers. When Hope pulled off Master's cock, Faith went straight to cleaning him up and getting him ready for her turn, but Hope lay back so we could see their combined juices dribbling out of her pussy.

Everyone else was taking a breather between partner changes and they were all watching Rebeca. "There is usually a line waiting to clean up one of our sisters after Master cums in them, but they want to give you a chance before anyone else asks. You don't have to if you're not ready, but it's your choice."

Rebeca hesitated for a moment, looking at everyone watching her before shaking her head. She wasn't tense as if she was afraid, but I think having everyone watching made her a bit nervous. I knew she was comfortable with the twins, but Hope was right in the middle of the group. "It's alright Rebeca; you will have the chance again so you can try it when you're ready."

We watched as Marta crawled up on top of Hope and started licking Master's cum out of her. Kitten and Zara paired off as Marcello sank his cock into Vivi's tight little ass. Sonia crawled down and lay back in front of Rebeca. "Do you mind if I join you? Kitten needed some attention, but I'm kind of worn out and need to have my breasts drained. I was hoping the two of you could help me."

"It's just the three of us, and I know you enjoyed Kiera's milk," I whispered in Rebeca's ear. That was how we found out it was best to leave her chew toy next to her plate at meals, her first dinner with us she had been sitting next to Kiera and latched onto her breast when she couldn't find her bone. Kiera had just sat there, calmly letting her nurse as Zara brought the next course out, but Rebeca had appeared to enjoy it.

She scooted over and dropped her bone before latching on to Sonia's nipple. As Sonia started stroking Rebeca's hair, I crawled around the other side and latched on to her free nipple. I was glad Sonia had offered and Rebeca had accepted. It was a very intimate bonding experience, and I knew it would bring Rebeca closer to one more member of the family. It may only be another little step in her healing, but every journey is made up of those little steps.