All Comments on 'A Kitty for Santa'

by monamante

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

this is a great story and i cannot wait for more of it

MiliGirlMiliGirlover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it!! Please right more I really enjoyed it!! :)

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Great Start

Very alluring characters with an interesting background story. I like the surprise of the wife who seems to be from hell. Things should be interesting in Vegas. I can't wait.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Great story. Can't wait to hear what happens in Vegas. Thanks for sharing-. Christie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job.

I loved the story behind it, it kept me interested. I usually just skip around stories like these but I loved how you kept me interested. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i`m hoping that you will not left this story hanging,this is a good read and have sense please keep writing soon so that i can properly vote for your story..tnx(cinder)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Interesting Story!!

The tension that you have built between the characters is excellent, but some of the transitions are about as smooth as glass breaking. If you are going for somewhat psychotic, you are right on target.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
????

Great start to the story. I didn't see the wife addition at all. I hope you are planning on continuing the story, I would love to know what happens in Vegas!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this was a great story. one of my favs so far. please continue it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really Good

Loving it!! Hope you continue to write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love it!!!

When will you finish it?!?! I love it! :)

KingZellyKingZellyover 11 years ago
OMG

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE FINISHING THIS!!

ShikeShikeover 11 years ago
Finish it Please

I really hope that you finish the story. Please don't leave it hanging.

dynomite01dynomite01over 11 years ago
Great start!

Love this story so far, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

PLEASE FINISH!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!,!,!,!

More please More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2

Love the story hope u post soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

really enjoyed it would like to read more and see how this works out

LiveCatLiveCatover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Absolutely love this story & am dying to find out what happens next! Please post part 2, & soon!

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

Hot is putting it mildly . When's part 2 comin out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
REALLY?!?!

What a total cliffhanger, cant wait for part 2. I love this story!!!!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Looking forward to more, hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anxious!

Oh! I'm soo excited for your next update! I hope it's as long as this one is! Ur amazing!

Qui3t0n3Qui3t0n3over 11 years ago
good

keep doin ya thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck yeah!!!'

I can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Every single of your stories is amazing! Please keep writing and treating us with your gift/talent. I look forward to every sorry and every chapter and this was worth the wait. Can't wait to read more.

XOXO

monamantemonamanteover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you to everyone who has been so amazing with the positive feedback, support and great patience. There will be a second part to come out within the next week or two.

daniek247daniek247over 11 years ago
wow!

had me flipping out when I found out she was married! Kitty better start using her claws bc Santa's been naaaaaaughty ;) can't wait for part two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Action, intrigue, and sassy spicy women! What more could u want!!!? Love the story so far! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

Im new to erotica and have already notices the cheeainesa of most of these stories. However, yours is amazing. Much like fifty shades, i fell in love woth the story as well as the sex. Except yours is much better than fifty shades because it is realistic, and has some kick ass women. Well done!!

Marley14Marley14over 11 years ago
AMAZING

please write more love the story and characters

ladytsunade3ladytsunade3about 11 years ago
Phenomenal writing

I havent read in a while so i decided to find something for a change to appease my boredom and i guess loneliness. There must be a god because this story is amazing. It gets directly to the point, the dialogue and self talk is so interesting. I swear ive been smiling like an idiot throughout reading. Cant wait to read the rest. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice

That was awesome. You're writing style, as well as the inner and outer struggle, really bring the story along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Amazing! My favorite story of all time.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesabout 10 years ago
Intriguing

Interesting story and characters. Because of problems with punctuation, it was difficult to read sometimes. Literotica has a volunteer editor program - getting help with punctuation will make your story easier and more enjoyable to read.

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
awesome

i love your story it was hot sweet and sexy

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
So far, so good.

I love strong female leads, and so far you've got three of them in this one story. I can't wait to see how this plays out...

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

This story is so good!

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Okay. Fantastic work. So good, in fact, I'm taking this seriously, so it won't be flowers and cheers...

“… walked Jordan and I to the car.” No. She “walked Jordan and me to the car.” All you have to do to get it right is pretend “Jordan and” aren’t there. She definitely didn’t “walk I to the car”, so it has to be “me”. I know that is SO fucking pedantic, but it’s the one noticeable scar on this otherwise fantastic piece.

In fact, in colloquial english, “Jordan and I” is never right. Even though we’re supposed to say “It is I” and “It was Jordan and I”, no one does; and it sounds just plain wrong. For the ambiance of this story, “and I” in any circumstance sounds just too awfully stick-up-the-ass. Just be natural. You’ve certainly demonstrated you have the skill.

And speaking of ambience, I am SO fucking jealous. The ambiance in the story is beyond first rate. And as I writer I only wish I could pull off something this nice and clean—modern gumshoe city. Unless, of course, you really are an LA lesbian Detective working with the lesbian FBI, and then you don’t get credit for the ambience. But then I’m jealous for completely different reasons.

Technicality a defense attorney would drive a semi truck through: broken chain of evidence. They left evidence unattended in the car to go into IHOP. No mention that they kept it under 100% surveillance while inside.

And ... moving on to the next one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous