A Kitty's Needs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss broke, Alfred gazed down at her, breathing in deep and slow to recover. His age was a sharp contrast to hers, as was his breathing. Selina had been in practical heat for hours now, desperate to fill her empty pussy with someone's hard cock. She panted with need, breathless as she was needy. Her hazy eyes blurred over any imperfections Alfred may have gained in his own age, seeing him only for what he was on the inside, powerful and reliable and uncompromising in his calm. She managed a smirk up at him, intent on getting the best out of the butler with just the right push. "Thought you were going to fuck me, Pennyworth? This," she said while running her tongue once more over her plush lips, "isn't my kitty."

As much as I enjoyed that, were words that Selina left unsaid. That would have had Bruce going hilt-deep in her ready twat in seconds, but Alfred only grunted. The little twitch of his eyebrows suggested he had read her like a book and knew what she was doing. That realization made Selina certain she had made the right choice. Her tongue flicked out over her lips again in a little kitten lick, driven less by sass and more by earnest lust.

Alfred's hand slipped out of Selina's hair and centered on her chest, pushing and pinning her down against the computer's console, making the increasingly wet thief gasp in surprise -- particularly when she felt her ass press into one of the buttons, causing the Batmobile to rise on a platform in the corner of her eye. "The problem with young people these days is that they're always in a hurry," Alfred told her, unrushed by her attempt to ruffle his feathers. He bent over her, kissing and nipping down her neck and along her clavicle; she was already falling in love with his tongue before he reached her long neglected nipple and teased its peak to new heights.

Fuck, some lucid part of Selina's brain realized, dimly aware that Alfred had somehow managed to get her other arm out of the suit, leaving the black-haired beauty of the night naked to her waist. He was on her other nipple now; her hands found his shoulders and clutched them, her needy grinding against him performed without thought. I could cum like this. That would be too embarrassing for her, though. Catwoman might be in heat, but Selina had her pride. A bit of dry humping and a skilled tongue wasn't going to push her over the edge.

Selina squeezed her eyes tight, biting down on her bottom lip again to tamper down the lewd moan spilling free from her throat. No, she wasn't going to cum until she got exactly what she wanted: his British cock pounding into her tight American pussy without restraint, his mind completely absorbed by thoughts of how great she felt, his face doing exactly what hers was doing right now when she climbed on top of him and took over.

I'm gonna make him call me Queen, she resolved as a shudder began to roll its way up her spine, fighting it back as hard as she could; with how wound up she was, it was a losing battle that she didn't even recognize until the butler had slid his seasoned fingers down to her pussy. His first touch on her clit jolted her, eyes clenching all the tighter. As he tickled her little kitty right on its head, her toes curled hard; her leg around him tensed and pulled her in against him hard as her fingers curled too, her long nails leaving a long scratch in the Batcomputer's console.

She had a plan. She wouldn't cum before she had his cock lodged in her. There was no way he was that good. I'm gonna--

"Fuck!" Selina cried out as the building pressure hit her like a battering ram, her pussy gushing as it spasmed delightfully around nothing at all. Alfred didn't let up on the poor kitty he was certainly taking pity on, her whole body shaking from head to toe. It kept shaking far longer than it should have. Her cry began a long, low whine as Alfred played her horny body like an instrument, dragging her spasming self through orgasm -- and then again, relentless and merciless. Her whining became a shriek as he kept her cumming.

If Selina wasn't busy having the best climax of her already amazing sex life, she would have realized that Alfred wasn't being a terribly good butler right then and there. Her fluids left a mess beneath on the Batcomputer and over the front of his tuxedo, the former sure to confuse Bruce later if he returned before Alfred cleaned it.

A third chained orgasm was too much for her throat and far too much for her rattled body. Selina's fluster had spread from her face now, the muscles of her lean body highlighted by the perspiration brought on by Alfred's attention. She no longer felt her bones and she could only gasp breathlessly. Whatever air found its way into her lungs was quickly squandered on pleasured squealing. Though Selina had been so intent on holding out and topping Alfred, all she could think about in that moment was how damn good he was. Oh, fuck, I never want him to stop.

He slowly did. Her body was grateful for the opportunity to recover, her breath coming in hard, chest-heaving gasps. Selina laid her head back and stared up at the ceiling, her mind left foggy by her intense afterglow. She was dimly aware of Alfred lifting her legs and peeling her suit down her legs, removing it and her boots. By the time he threw them to the side, she was able to start sitting up, ready to get sassy once more in her heart, but damn if her mind wasn't blanking.

Damn. It wasn't just the aftershocks of her orgasm keeping her addled. Alfred had shed off his shirt and coat. She had been impressed when she felt through them and realized how firm his chest was, but... Damn. Old men did not have the right to look half as good as Alfred did from the neck down, and a butler had no business being able to work on his old body as much as he clearly did. She didn't know about his past, his time in the British special forces. It might make more sense to her if she did.

Selina opened her mouth, not sure of what to say. But as she had noted earlier, Alfred only spoke when he needed to. "Now, Miss Kyle, I believe it may be time for me to fuck you." God, his accent.

Did she have anything witty to say to that? Her throat worked for a moment, her pleasure leaving her too well-fucked to provide her waiting tongue with anything. "Yeah," she instead slurred, practically high on bliss. She sank back down on the console, not bothering to look over as doing so accidentally pushed another button, causing the display cases for all the suits on display to begin lighting up different colors. She sank back, pliant and ready for whatever Alfred might want from her. Again he lifted her legs, bringing them together and gently bending her knees. Picking up on what he desired without needing instruction, Selina looped her boneless arms under them and kept them pulled back for him. With her feet in the air, her terribly wet pussy was left vulnerable and waiting.

She was going to miss his tongue on her tits and positioned as she was, she couldn't see the cock she was so eager for, but she'd know it well soon enough. "Come on, Alfred," she murmured, staring up at the butler's handsome face through the veil of her eyelashes and the frame of her feet. "Give me your cock, you old devil."


"Of course, Miss Kyle." Selina sucked in a sharp little breath when she felt the head of his solid length press against her pussy, squeezed tight by her position but far too wet for it to matter. He pushed his way into her wet hole slowly, each separate inch pleasant torture for the catburglar's previously overwhelmed kitty, left painfully sensitive in the aftermath. Her snug twat twitched readily around him, half protesting his entrance and half welcoming it. When Selina expected to feel his hips press against hers and his balls to press against her ass, she only found another two inches claiming her snugness.

"God," she groaned out, clenching one hand hard around her other arm's wrist lest she get overtaken again. "Where the fuck have you been my entire life?" she asked, with a breathless laugh that cut off as she finally felt him hilt his hard cock in her snatch. She closed her eyes tightly for a moment, just enjoying the feel of him so deep inside her and slowly squirming her hips to get even more of him. When she felt his fingers find her clit again, her breath quickened.

"Right where I've always been, Selina," Alfred replied, low but gentle as he began to pull back for his first real thrust inside her.

I bet I could cum from him just saying my name enough, she thought to herself. She opened her mouth to say something saucy in reply, though she wasn't entirely sure what. Something about how he was where he should have been all along now? Her delighted squeak at the feel of him pushing back into her cut it off. It was probably for the best. It made her painfully aware that she was going to cum again soon, just as easily as she had the first time. "You're too fucking good," she gasped out without thinking, and without a hint of shame.

Alfred didn't acknowledge it, slowly building his pace until he was steadily pumping himself into Selina's narrow, needy twat, making her fingers tighten all the more around her wrists; the catburglar dug long pink streaks into her arms with her own nails. The way she mewled with each thrust of him felt strangely appropriate. Selina liked to think of herself as a sexual tiger, able to give and take it fiercely. No one had ever reduced her to a sex kitten like Alfred had, and as much as she had tried to fight it, she couldn't deny how much she was loving it.

Not with another orgasm starting to work its way through her. "Damn it," she panted as she realized Alfred was going to get another first from her. "You god damn bastard, keep fucking me." Beyond that, she only looked forward to getting sent over the edge by the talented butler once more, even as he leaned his face down to her feet and teased her toes with his tongue, taking one little kitty into her mouth to suck on right as another hard orgasm had her moan pitch into a wordless, squealing scream of pleasure once more. "Fuck, I love you!" At least she loved his fingers and his tongue and his cock. It echoed through the cave, causing the bats that made their home amongst the stalagmites to scatter, the whole cauldron of them keening and crying out themselves as though in response.

Neither of the two new lovers glanced up at them, even when the lot of them were overhead. They were equally focused on the way Selina's hot cunt squeezed around Alfred's cock, milking him hard as though to make up for lost time. Though Selina shuddered, the lingering afterglow of her first train of orgasms kept her from shaking the same way, even as Alfred continued to fuck her like the sexual juggernaut he seemed to be. Again he dragged her through another orgasm and another before he began to lose himself to her undeniably perfect tightness. Selina noted the change in his expression and felt a dim sense of satisfaction at it. If not for her own orgasm, she would bask in what she did to the butler's focus.

"Come on," Selina gasped and begged, her lovely green eyes glassy but earnest. "Cum in me, Pennyworth. I want to feel it," she pleaded as she gazed up at his face, loving how his calm disappeared and his expression clenched as he tried to hold it off. How it loosened at her pleading and how all that tension became tactile in the feeling of the butler's cum flooding her womb. It put her through another orgasm, or at least something like it, more mellow and sedate with ripples of pleasure instead of rocking her whole being with waves of it. As he stopped thrusting inside her truly filled cunt, Selina released her arms and let her legs fall down around Alfred, locking around his waist and squeezing him back into her with a flex of her muscles.

As Catwoman's new favorite let himself fall against her and recover himself, she looped her arms under his and hugged his firm chest to her soft one, basking in their mutual afterglow. For a couple of minutes they just laid there on the Batcomputer's console, neither caring what Bruce would think if he entered at that very moment. Selina spoke first, her lips kissing Alfred's jaw with a new fondness for him that she wouldn't lose any time soon. "You are glorious, old man." A moment later, she gave a little roll of her hips, breathing in softly as his softening length became to slide out from her. His cum joined Selina's juices on Bruce's precious computer. "Just how old are you?" she murmured, kissing him again.

"Oh," Alfred drew in a deep breath and chuckled in a way she hadn't expected, but found endearing. "Old, but not that old. I'll need a minute." At those words, Selina languously uncoiled herself from around Alfred and put her palm to his chest, gently nudging him off her. He stepped back and dropped unceremoniously into the Batcave's throne, sighing in relaxation.

Selina slipped down from the console, smearing their mutual mess with her ass as she got to her knees on the floor and crawled forth, nestling herself between Alfred's knees. While Alfred may have proved surprisingly potent with his decades of experience, Selina had the advantage of youth and raw libido. Parting her thighs, she slid her fingers down to find her still eager clit and leaned into Alfred's lap, taking hold of his cock in one hand. "You don't mind if I help myself in the meanwhile, do you?" she purred up at him, dripping his cum over the Batcave's floor as she nuzzled his cock like a kitty with a catnip toy, gazing up brightly at the old man's face.

"By all means," Alfred said with a little smile that she knew was so much more than that. She grinned back at him and turned her face to start cleaning herself off his impressive tool with little licks and wet kisses, working her way from its base to its crown. There she slid back down his slick side with the pillow of her lips, only to work herself back up him. Once there a second time, she parted them and smoothly took him into her mouth, taking lazy pleasure in how he tasted and smelled. Once the butler's cock began to harden again, she slid him free and patted his cock's head against her cheek, grinning up at him with unabashed eagerness.

They were far from done.


12