A Kitty's Needs Ch. 03

Story Info
Selina and Alfred make commitments.
8k words
4.6
3.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Some people have one night stands. For whatever reason, things perfectly align between them and another person. It leads to them spending the night together in both the sexual sense and a more literal one. They wake up in the morning; maybe one sneaks out, maybe they don't. Maybe they get breakfast together. Maybe one says goodbye and does a long walk of shame back to their own shower. Whatever the case may be, those stars never align again. They were just two ships passing in the proverbial night that decided to drop anchor, and have a chat before parting ways again.

Selina thought that was what she had with Alfred. Their romp in the morning was just an extension. Really, it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Some people have flings. There's no perfect alignment in a fling. A fling is just two people coming together to deal with their needs, whatever they might be. Physical needs, emotional needs, just plain intimacy without the need for strings attached? Those were all fair reasons for a fling. Maybe it only lasts for a few encounters or a couple of midnight rendezvous. Maybe it goes on for weeks. Maybe months. A fling comes to an end as people either drift apart or they find better things in life, or circumstances simply change. Flings have an expiration date. Their end is writ in stone.

Selina realized that was what she had with Bruce, with the Batman -- a fling. Theirs had gone on for years and years. Once she thought of her life as 'before Batman' and 'after Batman'. Not that she let him define her, for Selina was her own woman, but getting close to Bruce Wayne had changed her. It had made her a better person and she was glad for it. Now, nearly nine years later, it was hard to think of a time where she wasn't around the billionaire playboy or his alter ego. Even so, their fling ended. Selina found something better.

They were still friends. She spent a lot of time at Wayne Manor, maybe more time than she needed to. No one questioned it. They still got along swimmingly, they just didn't have sex anymore. It surprised Selina that Bruce could be her best friend. The girls came first, but he was a close third.

Some people have relationships. A relationship is a commitment, a promise, a willingness to make sacrifices large and small for another person's sake. It means settling down to one extent or another, to make a life together with someone else. It could be a long term partner, a fiancee or a spouse. Being in a relationship meant being normal, or at least trying to be normal. Sometimes they ended. Sometimes they went on until, as many have vowed over the centuries, 'till death do them part.

Selina used to dread that word, that concept. Relationships. She valued her freedom more than anything else, and being in a relationship would mean tying herself down in ways that made her skin crawl. It would mean giving up parts of that freedom for someone else. And if there was anything Selina wanted to be? Well, it wasn't normal. She dressed up in a skintight suit with cat ears and called herself Catwoman, for God's sake. Among the heroes and villains of Gotham City she felt she was remarkably well-adjusted, but she could admit that her job was anything but normal. And she liked her job; she wasn't about to change anything.

Somehow, Selina had found her fling with Alfred, the 'better thing' that made her drift away from Bruce and into the arms of his father figure, was more of a relationship than she'd care to admit. It happened slowly, so slowly that she couldn't look back and find a definite point where the two had become so entangled with each other that they were in love. She couldn't even remember the first time she said "I love you" to Alfred or the first time he told her the same. Each moment they spent together -- really together -- was just so perfect. The memories almost bled together. They didn't need to be distinct in her mind.

Selina didn't like to lie to herself, but it was hard not to when it came to her relationship with Alfred. She was pretty sure that the only lie she was deliberately telling herself was how perfect everything was. Alfred was almost three times her age; some tensions and awkwardness was unavoidable. They each made jokes or references that the other smiled at without any understanding and the few times they had dared to go out together in Gotham, he was always mistaken for her father. And as impressive as Alfred was for his age, Selina was still in her prime. He had pulled muscles and thrown his back just a bit more often than either one of them would care to admit, just trying to keep up with her. Even so, her Dark Butler (which still cracked her up a year later) managed to do just that the majority of the time.

Catwoman was dating Batman's butler in secret. They weren't hiding it because it would hurt Bruce. That was a conversation they had and they had come to the same conclusion; the only relationship Bruce Wayne needed in his life was cold, hard justice. This was all for the best. The only reason they hid it was because it really wasn't any of his business. Were it anyone but Alfred, he would know. He'd probably pay them a visit to make sure they kept Selina happy, and probably another wearing his cowl if they showed any hint of being criminal to make sure they didn't help her slide back into her old ways. With Alfred, though, it was all under his nose.

They were sure if he did find out, he wouldn't care after he got used to the idea. They both had his trust, and really, Bruce didn't have much to be jealous of. He could have any woman he wanted when it came to fulfilling his physical needs. Well, maybe a little. None of them would be as flexible or as athletic as Selina was. None of them would be able to match the Dark Knight. But they didn't really think about it past that. Their lives didn't revolve around Bruce. He was just a fixture in them. There came a time when they just had to forget about him and get on with their own thing.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

They were in the middle of their own thing again. With everyone out of the house and attending a social function on the other side of Gotham City, Alfred could afford to, ah, 'entertain' Selina. He was often on 'standby', waiting to logistics to one Bat or another when something happened. That usually applied to parties too, but this time Bruce was confident they wouldn't have any problems. Most of Gotham's villains and organized crime families were accounted for. Petty criminals and thugs were more of a wild card, but they rarely needed help with those.

Not that Alfred was the only one providing entertainment, sprawled out on his back on the plush rug rolled out before the roaring fireplace. The rain pitter-pattered on the windows and roofs, an ongoing backdrop to their mutually beneficial work, almost providing them a rhythm, not that it would be any good to them much longer. Selina was on her hands and knees over him, her forearms against his hips and her hands slid under him to get a handful of the Dark Butler's surprisingly firm ass. Her delightfully full breasts were pressed against his belly and it was simply impossible for him to ignore the way her tightened nipples were pressing into his abdominal muscles. Their bodies, young and old, were all but plyed together.

One of his hands kept Catwoman's wet pussycat spread for his talented tongue, his decades of experience once more titillated her cunt's oh so sensitive lips while his other hand teased her sweet little button. No one could make Selina cum as hard as Alfred could or even quite so easily. The first night they were together, she thought it was just the sheer excitement from how taboo it was. The age difference, their connections to Bruce, the chance someone might come home and catch Batman's presumed beau (again, just a fling) sucking the butler's cock or getting pounded up against the Bat Computer's console. She still thought it was the taboo that got her so hot and bothered after their second night stand ended and it became clear they were having a fling.

She had long since disabused herself of that notion. Sexually, Alfred was just her perfect match. He was so, so damn good. He had already made her cum twice since they settled in to sixty nine and she was already well on her way to her third orgasm -- or maybe it was just one long one, drawn out. Try as she might with her warm wet mouth and her devilishly long tongue, she hadn't succeeded in milking his cock to completion in return. Maybe that was what made them a perfect match. Selina loved a challenge and Alfred was nothing if not a challenge for the otherwise confident woman.

As she felt her body tighten up in preparation, she made her hail mary. Bobbing her head on Alfred wasn't working tonight and all the sucking or licking in the world wouldn't change that. She drew in a sharp breath through her nostrils and then went all the way down on Alfred's proud hardness, her full lips pillowing out against his pelvis. Her lover's tongue only got her more and more wound up, like a dam just waiting to break. When it did, she had all of him around her throat. It tightened deliciously around his cock and muffled her cries, leaving them as vibrations that reverberated through her muscles and right through his cock. She closed her eyes and shuddered, her orgasmic convulsions just shoving her pussy up against Alfred's waiting face over and over again.

He didn't miss a beat. He kept going with both his tongue and fingers. The third orgasm might as well have not even ended by the time the fourth came around, and Selina was so sure-- so sure-- she could barely even think, but still, she was so sure he had cummed. It took her a good minute to gain any semblance of rationality again, and when she did her first thought wasn't about his cum or even his cock. It was about him spraining his neck or getting carpal tunnel.

It almost made her laugh, but then her second thought was how she desperately needed to take a break from having a cock in her throat. And her mouth, for that matter. What she really needed was a deep breath. She slid off him with a gasp, breathing hot and hard. "God, Alfred," she panted through a groan, only realizing then how her nails had curled into his ass hard enough to draw a little blood. "You're fucking incredible. Have I ever told you-- fucking god dammit, Alfred!" There were two reasons she cussed. The first was that the British butler just kept on going, like the freakish equivalent of a sexual Energizer bunny. The second? She laughed her dismay when she had the breath to manage it. He was still as hard as a rock, his stiffness pointing up at the ceiling. The bastard still hadn't cummed. "You're a fucking monster. Let go," she said in more of a purr, already starting to crawl forward to dismount his face. He did. Very, very slowly, clearly fine with just keeping her trapped so he could torture her more and more with his tongue,

When she finally escaped Alfred's ever so monstrous clutches, she turned about and straddled his hips, reaching down between her thighs to take hold of the cock she had become so smitten with. "Sometimes," she began to quip down at her lover as she teased them both, slowly dragging the crown of his cock over her cunt's lips without doing the one thing they both wanted. "I wonder if you're not a supervillain yourself, packing this weapon of-- mm... lady destru-- oh, fuck." She couldn't even finish it. Not the words and certainly not her teasing. Biting down on her bottom lip with relish, she speared his primed cock into her well-sated pussy. Her flushed face and green eyes gazed down at Alfred, knowing from the slight twitch in his stoicism that she was close to making her butler cum. He couldn't even muster up a response to her.

"Come on," Selina egged him on as she sank her hips down in one slow but controlled descent, her pussy eating up inch after inch of Alfred's British cock until she was all but pressed down against him, those lips against his pelvis where her mouth had been moments before. "Come on and cum for me, Pennyworth." She never stopped calling him that. He never stopped calling her Miss Kyle. Neither of them would have it any other way. Rather than ride him, she took to slowly rolling his hips, grinding him about her slick tunnel with a mounting relish. It wasn't long before she was moaning out herself, knowing instinctively that her body was about to betray her mind's intent. Still, she thought she could hold out long enough.

And then Alfred snuck his hand between her thigh to tease her clit again and none of that mattered anymore. Poor Selina tossed her head back and cried out, squeezing her knees in against the British butley's sides as her toes curled. Pleasure, elation and sheer frustration surged through her body all at once as the clear supervillain beneath her and between her legs made her cum again. Her hand slapped down on his stomach and her fingers curled, the movement wild and erratic as she scratched him with vehemence. She yowled for him like the cat she made herself out to be, eyes squeezed shut.

Every time. This happened to them almost every time, yet somehow she never got tired of it. She never got tired of losing to Alfred. That surprised her. She felt it shouldn't. Any girl would kill for a man who could make them cum so often and so effortlessly. And Selina had really just bumbled into it -- maybe it was fairer to say she bumbled onto his cock -- on a lark while trying to seduce an entirely different man. She was so lucky to have him.

And it seemed she was lucky to have such a tight and responsive pussy. When hers finished twitching around and squeezing down on the cock that had beaten her time and time again and surely would in the future, she felt his seed squirt into her. The tension she felt in his body through their contact bled out of him at the same time. Naturally, she missed watching it all. He had a knack for making her miss his most embarrassing moments. After a moment of simply getting her breath back through hard panting, she slowly slid off his cock and laid herself along Alfred's body, moulding to his side. Her head tucked in between his jaw and neck; she draped an arm and leg over him and took to mindlessly tracing geometric shapes on his chest, thinking about everything and nothing at once. One thing kept coming back to her.

They must have been laying there ten or even twenty minutes before she mustered up the nerve to broach the subject. "Hey, Alfred," Selina murmured low and slow, knowing what she was about to say would be crossing a line she seriously thought she'd never get close to. Not even with Bruce when they were at their most serious. She thought she was past getting embarrassed over things like this, but Alfred had a way of changing things like that and surprising Selina. She felt her heartbeat hammer away in her ears and swallowed softly. For a moment he didn't answer her, and she began to wonder if he had fallen asleep. For a moment, she didn't need to follow up on her prompt.

For all intents and purposes, she had put her toes on the line. If he was awake, she had no reason not to just take the last step. "Yes, Selina?" He would let her back out. He wouldn't question her. The few times she had set boundaries, he had more than respected them -- more than she could say for Bruce, who had to know everything about everyone. She wouldn't let herself, though.

"Will you marry me?"

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

He said yes. Of course he said yes. How could he say anything but yes? She didn't have a ring then, but she had one the next time he saw her. In the wee, wee hours of the night on her knees at his bedside, putting it in his hand so he could then put it over her finger. He didn't ask where it came from, which she found terribly romantic. Sort of. Well, not at all. But it was sweet that he didn't assume the worst of her. It was a perfectly legal purchase, of course. Her breaking and entering into the Wayne Manor in the wee hours wasn't.

But that was fine. Things were going to be great. They fucked again before she stole off into the night. That all constituted the easy part. Planning a vacation and a wedding and a honeymoon without out and telling everyone in the old "Bat fam", on the other hand, was something else entirely. Could Alfred just come out and ask for the time out, maybe explain why he was leaving and where he was going? Absolutely. He was Alfred. The only issue with that was that they would want him to be safe -- them, for that matter. And they'd certainly have some questions.

They (or at least Selina) seriously considered a kidnapping. Maybe not her because none of them would believe her sudden heel turn, but Selina had plenty of friends that still had a toe in the supervillain community. Alfred Pennyworth didn't exactly fit within Poison Ivy's modus operandi, but Harley was a lot more flexible. The perks of being insane. Also literally but that was neither here nor there for the couplem, who had no interest in adding a third party to the mix. Gone were the days of Selina's open-- not relationship. Selina's flings.

Alfred wisely pointed out to his fiancee that whomever she might pick, they would soon face Batman's wrath for daring to lay a finger on the closest thing that he had to a father for most of his life. It was a fair point and she had to admit it wasn't worth the risk to her or her friends. Admirably, he stood firm when she started offering other villains who owed her favors, like Edward Nigma or Cobblepot. That was fine. Selina was only a little put out and they weren't entirely serious suggestions.

It had been years since Alfred had traveled, particularly for work. He couldn't cite a sudden need to visit some other continent. Selina suggested he check the UK obituaries to find any potential scapegoats who may have peacefully shuffled off the mortal coil in their old age. He didn't find the suggestion nearly as funny as Selina did, but that was fine. They fucked that night anyway. They fucked constantly, with both the libido and cleverness of teenagers, particularly in finding inappropriate times or places to sneak off and stick a cock somewhere.

It wasn't until six months into their haphazard engagement that Selina found out she was going to be a stepmother to Alfred's adult daughter, which really struck her as something they should have had a good chat about at some point. They'd been going (secretly, of course) steady for almost two years. Nothing about her discovery was deliberate; Alfred was simply talking to her on the phone when Selina snuck in that day. He just never thought to mention her. It took Selina some time to wrap her head around it. She wanted to complain about it making her feel prematurely old, but Julia Pennyworth was actually a year older than her.

Yikes.

When she did wrap her mind around it, she realized Alfred's daughter provided him the perfect excuse. They'd just have to meet first and let her in on the secret. Alfred was reluctant, as he and Julia never had that strong of a relationship, but Selina wore him down. He agreed reluctantly. When Selina won his child over with her charm and devious nature, he felt stupid for being surprised about it.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Julia provided the excuse. Bruce agreed to the paid vacation. Selina planned their itinerary. On the eve of their two year anniversary, the pair slipped off in a classic black coupe borrowed from the Wayne family collection. They had three months to themselves while Julia was supposedly reconnecting with her father, something he agreed to make up to her later.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers