A Kitty's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers

Neither of them had ever been on a road trip before. They were going to see America together, though Selina kept mum about their final destination, only grinning like a fool the few times Alfred bothered to inquire. From that alone, he was sure he wasn't going to love the answer. Selina was a charming woman when she wanted to be, but she was also a wild adrenaline junkie who found humour in the strangest things. Even when it made him want to cringe, he smiled at how it made her eyes light up. He was always a good sport about her capricious nature, even when it led to plainly ridiculous shit like calling Alfred a good sport.

He had a hard time being a good sport about the wardrobe she selected for him, admittedly. Khaki shorts and a multitude of Hawaiian shirts were unbecoming of a man his age. The squared sunglasses might have been considered cool or even classy in the late eighties or early nineties. The penny loafers were... a really bad joke. He just couldn't smile at how her eyes lit up when she made it clear that they were actually hilarious.

Her casual wear was much less offensive to his sense of dignity. Where Alfred was dressed up like a middle-aged man letting all his tacky out on his biannual vacation, Selina wore jeans. She wore t-shirts. She wore tank tops. When she wasn't driving she wore a pair of pumps that added a feminine edge to the ensemble, but otherwise she wore well loved sneakers. When they stopped to chat, they got a lot of comments about how nice it was to see a father and daughter bonding like so. They stopped correcting it after a while out of sheer convenience.

When Selina got annoyed, she decided to correct it by way of preemptive public displays of affection. No one assumed 'father daughter' road trip when they saw a bombshell of a woman straddle an old man's lap, and certainly not when she was clearly trying to stick her tongue down his throat. The first few times got Alfred as close to flustered as he had ever been around her. Once, while they were sitting in a booth at a mom-and-pop diner, the British butler decided enough was enough and that turnabout was only fair play. She started the kiss but he was the one to end it, pressing her taut against the table while his hand snaked under her clothes to hit her weak spots with targeted reprisal right in the middle of the restaurant.

He didn't fluster that time. She went beet red and made to scoot off him, but Alfred wasn't letting his kitten off the hook that easy. Not until he was sure she was sodden wet from the experience by checking with his fingers, and not until she understood that was all him by tucking his slick digits into her mouth and making her taste her own pussy on his skin. Only then did he let her scoot off.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Alfred knew what was going to happen after he paid their bill and went into the washroom. He didn't bother locking the stall behind him. Even if he did, he knew that his cat burglar would have no shame about climbing up the wall to slide over its edge and join him, if not squeeze under the stall's door. He certainly didn't go into the stall to take a piss like anyone in the restaurant would reasonably assume. Selina stepped in behind him within moments and closed it behind herself, squeezing herself in tight to him.

"You must think that you're awfully cute, Pennyworth," she whispered into his ear, her large breasts pressing into his back. She wrapped her arms about her British beau, one hand slowly roving up his body while the other went down it on a much bolder path, unzipping his fly without reservation and slipping her elegant fingers inside to take out his impressive cock, still thick and hard from her short stint atop his lap. Her teeth nipped at his earlobe as she circled it with her fingers, giving him a slow stroke. "There's nothing cute about this."

"Oh, my dear, I can't help but agree," Alfred drawled softly. He could feel her grin at his words, the anticipation in her eyes. As appealing as a handjob sounded and certainly felt, Alfred knew his woman better than that. She didn't want to get away with her bad behavior. She wanted to be caught red-handed and punished for it. As her future husband, he felt behooved to give her exactly that. His old special forces training came in handy in times like these; it was simple play for the silver fox disguised as a butler to twist their positions and ultimately reverse them. He shoved her up against the stall's wall, smiling wryly at the way she gasped as his weight pressed hers against it -- at the way she tried to make that gasp feel indignant and how she wiggled her hips like the wanton she often was, grinding her denim-clad ass against his teased cock.

He slid his hand down to unbuckle her belt and unzip her fly. Getting her jeans over the curve of her ass was another thing entirely. Watching her squeeze into them that morning had been an enchanting site, all jiggle and wiggle until the tight and coarse fabric managed to conquer the impossible slope she pitted it against. It was only marginally easier going down. Alfred was almost surprised to manage it without ripping them. They stretched between her spread thighs and were soon joined by her panties. In that time, Selina had already managed to roll up her shirt and free her lush breasts from their supportive confines without actually removing her bra.

She braced herself on the stall wall with a forearm and glanced over her shoulder, her arousal just as plain in her flushed face as it was in her wet pussy. Her other hand reached around to grip the inside of her asscheeks, spreading herself wide for Alfred as she gave him a saucy smile that was half challenge, half invitation. "Not so cute, am I?" she purred, the heady laugh in her eyes telling him all he needed to know. Selina didn't care about being cute right now. While the two of them were locked in that stall, there was only one thing that she cared about: getting plowed by her much older boyfriend. "Come on," she whispered in a near growl, impatient for his cock.

Alfred obliged, much to her immediate and moaned approval. He didn't rush his first thrust, slowly working himself inside of her for the second time that day, ready to mold her cunt around his dick once more. The two of them kept their gazes locked as he filled her, even as Selina's eyes grew glassy and distracted as Alfred's cock ticked all the tiny boxes inside her little box. "Fuck," she groaned as he all but bottomed out inside of her, the same way she groaned every time like it was his first time inside her all over again.

It wasn't exaggerated. It wasn't an embellishment.

Alfred slid his arm around her middle, his hand trailing up to tease her sensitive nipples with little rolls of his fingers and short, soft pinches that shot electric shocks through her body, shocks he could feel in the way she shuddered around his cock. His other hand explored her back from the ass up, digging into her firm flesh roughly at the bottom but smoothly gliding up thereafter. His thrusts were short and fast, repeatedly hitting those deep spots he knew would drive Selina more than wild.

She closed her eyes tightly, her groan pitching until each other thrust had her crying out as her orgasm fast approached them. Each one was progressively louder, soon at such a point that Alfred feared the restaurant was hearing them. "Quiet," he tried to shush her to little effect. "Selina," he tried next, clearly urging her to silence. Her eyes opened, and all she could do was grin at him, quickly broken by a squeak at his next thrust and a squeal at the one that followed.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," Selina laughed. "Oh, fuck. Fuck-- fuck." She turned forward, her forehead planting against her forearm as those cusses grew more and more vehement. Perhaps they weren't at the sinful sensations slaving her snatch. Maybe she was just trying to mush her future husband on like a dog, but Alfred wasn't having that. He abandoned her nipples in favor of trying to cover her mouth with his hand and muffle the inevitable--

She squealed and screamed as the proverbial avalanche hit her before the British butler. Alfred harbored no doubt in his mind that everyone in the diner heard his saucy slut of a future wife. He grimaced at the thought of the sweet little lady behind the counter hearing it, surely in the middle of something like peddling her homemade apple pie to a trucker who had just arrived. She would be mortified; the trucker would chortle, assuming it was just a john and a lot lizard.

But they had come too far and crossed too many lines for Alfred to back down now. If nothing else, he really didn't want to leave the diner with blue balls. He covered his slutty kitty's mouth and kept on pounding her wet little twat, even when she playfully bit his hand in reprisal. Selina slipped her free hand down between her thighs, unabashed and wanton in the way she assailed her clit, egging on that second orgasm with relish and enthusiasm. It didn't take long to hit at all, making her cry out once more. This time Alfred's hand caught most of the noise... though he was pretty sure the diner could hear that one, too.

Especially when someone cleared their throat loudly on the other side of the bathroom door. Selina didn't seem to notice, lost in a world of pleasure and ecstasy that no one but Alfred had been able to take her to.

Maybe it was the tension of the moment or the anxious excitement of being caught. Maybe he subconsciously wanted to get out of here before Selina could make this embarrassing moment any bit worse. Whatever the reason was, Alfred came faster and harder than usual, filling Selina's womb full of his spunk. They spent a moment together as they were, slightly sweaty and regaining their breath in the aftermath of their fucking. They each took a moment to fix themselves up, though Selina needed several to get her jeans back over her wonderful ass. Then they were out the door, Selina leading Alfred by the hand. She wore a satisfied grin, just the slightest bit flushed but reveling in her post-coitus glory. On the other hand, Alfred didn't meet anyone's eye. He simply employed his special ops training once more to be a stoic slate.

He really, really couldn't look at that sweet little old lady. Poor woman.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

The road trip continued. Alfred had gathered three facts about their plans from Selina. First, their ceremony would be very small and very private. Second, they would not be staying in the city they got married in. Third, their honeymoon would be elsewhere. Well elsewhere. She had a particular glee whenever the ceremony itself came up, the sort of glee partners affectionately dread seeing because they know some shenanigans will follow it.

They pulled over to take pictures. They stopped into roadside diners. They slept in motels and hotels and the occasional bed and breakfast. They sometimes slept in their car. And they, of course, fucked constantly. One night they fucked on top of the coupe's hood in the middle of nowhere, the road ahead and behind of them; the desert to either of their sides as far as they could see. They laid on top of it afterwards, holding hands with intertwined fingers as they gazed up at the starry night sky, free of pollution and incredibly beautiful for it. She spoke before he did. Well over that first line she crossed, asking Alfred to marry her, she didn't blink twice in sharing her latest sentiment.

"When we get back," the kitty purred, not with need but out of satisfied desire, "I don't want to hide this. I want to be with you every single day, Pennyworth." She squeezed his hand and he squeezed hers back. That was the only reply she needed to know he agreed. It would be complicated whether or not they were right about Bruce accepting their relationship. They talked through those complications for the rest of the night until they felt confident about their future life together. It was a different kind of romance than what Selina was used to -- pragmatic, almost. Love without the blinders. Two adults, as passionate as youths but able to find excitement in far more mundane things.

That surprised her. What surprised her more was how horny it got her again. Still wearing her British butler's seed all across her tits, dried now, she rolled over and mounted him once again. Some people slowed down when their sex was about love. They, on the other hand, only sped up.

***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***-***

Alfred had a sinking feeling when they entered Nevada. Selina was grinning ear to ear. Some might have called it a cheshire grin, but the butler had never liked that saying. There was too much emotion and too much life behind Selina's grin while the Cheshire Cat was mysterious if not downright monstrous.

"No," he groaned quietly as they drove towards Las Vegas. Selina practically cackled at his reaction, though she didn't say a word until they had passed the sign that declared them within Sin City's limits.

"We're here, baby," she said, her grin only getting brighter as she maneuvered the coupe towards their ultimate destination. "By this time tomorrow, we're going to be on our way to Cabo and everything," she paused, her voice dropping low with promise, "is about you from there. But while we're in here tonight," she continued, her tone returning to its norm, "it's all about what I want. I've always wanted to be a Bridezilla, you know." She glanced at him, giving him a fresh and cheeky smile.

"Fair enough, Miss Kyle." Alfred said after a moment, still feeling terribly wary of what awaited him inside the hotel. He was sure he was still going to call her that in the coming years, however long they had together. He was equally sure she would be calling him Pennyworth. In his experience, the old adage about old habits dying hard was simply wrong. They lived well past their expiry date with nary a care in the world.

A few hours later the two of them were in the casino's chapel, him in a fine white tux and her in a beautiful white wedding gown. The clothes Selina had brought were where the only classy thing about their ceremony which was otherwise incredibly trashy in true blackout drunk Vegas style. When their pastor took off his robe after it was all said and done, they could plainly see where he had come from: the casino's tables. And he surely didn't stand on the dealer's side.

It was cringeworthy, but Selina was delighting in it and every one of Alfred's reactions. She was practically reveling in it, and that was enough for Alfred. They were pronounced man and wife and the groom kissed the bride. Their kiss was probably the spiciest thing two sober, drug free adults ever did in the room. When their business was done, they may as well raced off to their hotel room.

Selina went in ahead of him and immediately howled with laughter. "How many roses," she wondered merrily as it subsided and Alfred stepped in to join her, "do you think suffered for our sins here in Sin City?" There was a truly ridiculous amount of them, all red and pink and shades between, scattered across almost every surface within their suite, large enough to live in but only rented for one night.

Alfred crouched briefly, pinching one petal between his fingers and gazing it over. "Zero, it seems. Paper," he told her as he straightened, letting it drift out of his fingers and slowly back down to the floor. That made Selina gape with shock for mere seconds before she laughed out loud again. He turned to face her and watched the latest fit from start to finish. By the time it was through, her face was red and she was almost wheezing for breath in a most unattractive way.

His wife was radiant. It felt right to think of her that way.

"Okay, okay... I'm going to--" Selina waved her hand in the direction of the bathroom and then struck off for it, soon snickering and giggling again. "I'm going to, oh god, slip into something more comfortable-- oh my fucking god, Alfred, the BATHTUB TOO." He shook his head as she closed the door behind her, muffling her laughter until it faded altogether. For a moment, he had the room to himself, probably the last private moment he'd have for the foreseeable future. He could have written an email or thought a bit on the future that laid before him with Selina. He could have done a lot of things. The first thing he did was take off his shoes, and then his jacket and tie. He wouldn't need any of those things when Selina joined him.

So naturally, he spent his time waiting for his wife tidying up the room, specifically the papery petals that had been strewn throughout it. Old habits, after all, never die. Whatever he became after their honeymoon, Alfred's butler habits were a permanent part of him now. He eased down on the bed and settled in. His timing or maybe Selina's timing was impeccable. He'd gotten comfortable just as she sashayed out, her wedding gown lost. She had lost most everything she had worn for their 'ceremony', from the shoes to the jewelry.

All of it was superfluous. She was perfect in her white stockings and garterbelt, the silk kept tight to her thighs and accentuating their length and near perfect shape. Selina didn't need to wear any more than that for him; he thought she was perfect as-is. He appreciated the few other pieces anyway. The panties she wore could never be considered real underwear. They lacked all but the barest semblance of a crotch. Her flushed and dewy pussy lips weren't guarded by the strand of pearls that ran across them so much as they were framed by them. The breasts he had come to appreciate so much were supported in a similar fashion, with a lacy bra that only held up her hefty tits from below without hiding her erect nipples. Those perked peaks demanded his attention on their own, but his new wife's assertive stride told him he wouldn't have an opportunity for that, at least not yet.

Even her carefully careless shock of black hair was perfect. He wouldn't hazard a guess as to whether or not that was on purpose or by happenstance.

"Hey, Pennyworth," Selina murmured as she leaned down to him, grabbing a fist full of his shirt and pulling him in for a short but fierce kiss. As their tongues tangled, her other hand slipped down to his pants, unbuttoning them and reaching inside their fly to withdraw her favourite cock.

"Missus Pennyworth," he replied in wry kind as it ended, and they shared a short laugh after that. She wasn't taking his name and he wasn't taking hers, but it was a cute joke, a little levity before they inevitably began fucking each other silly. He lifted a hand and went for her tit, but she warded it off and joined him on the bed, crawling around and wrapping herself around his back, hugging her front to his back; he always loved the way her twins felt while they pressed into him.

Over the last two years, Selina had figured out Alfred's one weakness. It was something she really should have figured out their first time together, when he fucked her in the Batcave all over the most holy of Batman's holies. She shifted, bringing her legs around Alfred's waist and catching his waiting cock between her silk-clad feet. "So," she murmured as she set her chin on his shoulder, just shy of whispering. "I've got a little secret to share with you... hubby."

They laughed again, though Alfred's chuckle died as she began to use her silky feet and toes to play with his cock, stroking it between both and at times using one to push his cock along her other's arch, sometimes catching its shaft between her toes. "Last night," she said right into his ear, slow and low, "I didn't take my birth control. And unless you tell me to, I'm not taking it tonight. Alfred Pennyworth, I am -- completely and utterly yours." Normally her hands tracing slow, meandering shapes on Alfred's body wouldn't do anything to the otherwise stoic British man, but this was a special night, and she already had his cock trapped between her feet.

niteynyx
niteynyx
161 Followers