A Kitty's Needs Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so, Miss Kyle?" Old habits. While he still possessed some of his composure, he reached for one of her hands and took it in his own, lifting it to his mouth so he might kiss its fingers. It was sweet, a small and charming touch.

"Yes-- oh, fuck, you damn rascal!"

It was also meant to create a small opening he could abuse to turn the tables on his comparatively inexperienced wife, twisting around on her and pushing her up along the bed. "Really, my dear," he chided her with a rare grin on his features, "you should know better by now." Despite the twist, their positions hadn't changed all that much. She had her arms around his neck and her legs almost around his waist until he finished pinning her, leaving her legs bent back. Her stocking-clad feet framed her flushed face; her expression was all grin and anticipation at the feeling of his cock pressing inside her soaked snatch. The pearls were unlikely to last when he began to pound her, and what else was he likely to do from here?

Their eyes met again, and for a moment everything seemed to freezed. "Back in the day, we used to call this wearing your knees for earrings," Alfred remarked with one last shadow of levity. "But I think your generation calls this the mating press. Rather fitting." Before Selina had a chance to part her perfect lips to get a word in edgewise, Alfred began, spearing his hard cock straight into her more than ready pussy. She squealed out as though surprised, already raking her nails along his shoulders, almost rough enough to draw blood.

"Fuck, Alfred," his new wife gasped. For better or for worse, much of Selina's sex life in the last decade involved costumed sex. Neither of Catwoman nor Batman's outfits were conductive to this position, but from the first thrust Selina knew that this surprise treat was her new favorite. Why hadn't he fucked her like this sooner?

The question answered itself. He had never been breeding her before. He didn't stop after that first pounding thrust, their skin clapping together in a wet cacophony that fit the City of Sin they were doing it in. Each thrust had Selina writhing and crying out, her back arching off the bed helplessly as the newlyweds fucked for the first time as husband and wife. Alfred always did devilish things to Selina's body with his hands when his shaft was buried in her snatch, but in this position he simply couldn't do anything more than bury his fingers in her hair, his fingers harsh against her scalp.

She loved it anyway. There wasn't anything she wouldn't let this man do to her, certainly not after he pumped her full of his jizz for the first real time. His grunts deepened and her squeals and moans only pitched higher as Alfred raced to fill her womb with his hot cum. Selina came first and there was nothing unusual about that, nor the way she curled her toes or cried out like she had lucked into the rapture on the eve of the end of the world. What was unusual was the way her convulsing cunt succeeded in milking Alfred's first load dry before she had cummed a second time. With a final thrust and a growl, he buried his cock deep in her, making sure his wife's whiny little kitty cat had all its needs met.

They had the same impulse as it happened, to meet the other's mouth for a kiss -- slower and more sensual, more befitting the newlyweds they were supposed to be than the nymphomaniacs they clearly were.

That was only the first of several inseminations that night. Alfred kept her his seed practically dripping out of her. They fucked on the bed, the floor, the desk and in the shower; when they collapsed into bed, sweaty and filthy messes who had failed at getting clean in the hot water, Alfred already knew what he was going to wake up to in the next morning. Selina had made the morning blowjob a part of her morning ritual after that first morning, making sure it happened any time they were able to spend the night together. It was the perfect way to start a day. He closed his eyes as she closed hers, and the two lovebirds drifted off together.

When he next opened his eight hours later, he could already feel something wet and warm clench around his cock, more than desperate for another loud of his British spunk. He opened his eyes and blearily looked down, expecting to see his wife busy fucking her face on his cock or at the very least, a lump in the bedsheets moving up and down. Instead he saw his wife already bouncing away on his cock as she rode him cowgirl with sharp movements from her hips, her ass clapping down on his thighs with each descent. She kept herself braced on his stomach with both of her palms, and she was already grinning lewdly when she saw her open eyes.

"Morning-- sunshine," Selina Kyle moaned out, already starting to shiver. "T-thought I'd get a-- ah, head start on the day."

You can bet that they missed their flight to Cabo, but that was fine. They were newlyweds.