A Kitty's Punishment

Story Info
When Kitty breaks the rules, her Daddy has to punish her.
1.7k words
4.09
49.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both characters are adults and in a consensual dd/lg relationship, a subset of BDSM. The main character is also a trans girl.

*****

"Little one, in the kitchen. Now."

Kitty winced at the icy tone of her daddy's voice and dropped the crayons she'd been coloring with. She already knew she'd be in trouble today, but she hadn't expected him to find out so quickly. She'd been hoping to get away with her disobedience for a day or two, but she should've known better. Daddy always found out.

"Little one, now!" boomed her daddy's voice again, and Kitty slowly made her way into the kitchen. Her daddy was standing there, still in his work clothes except for his coat. The freezer was open, and her daddy was looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. "Little one," he said, "do you notice anything missing?" Kitty knew exactly what was missing, but she avoided her daddy's eye as she mumbled in response. She felt her daddy grab her chin and tilt her head towards him. "Look at me when you talk. Do you notice anything missing?" His grip on her chin was firm, and looking into his eyes she saw a glint of anger.

"The...the ice cream's missing..." Kitty finally said.

"That's right, and where do you suppose the ice cream is?" her daddy asked.

Kitty's mouth suddenly felt dry and she swallowed, anxiety drumming in her stomach. "It's...it's in my tummy daddy." Kitty said with a slight tremble.

Her daddy shut the freezer door behind him without breaking eye contact. "Interesting...I don't remember giving my kitty permission to eat any ice cream, do you?"

Unable to look away from her daddy's cold eyes, Kitty began to tear up. "I'm sorry daddy, I ate it without permission. I know I wasn't supposed to but-"

Kitty's daddy cut her off. "And what happens to little kitties who disobey the rules?" he asked.

Kitty took a shaky breath. "They get punished," Kitty said. There was a silence that hung over the room for a moment. Kitty could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she waited for the inevitable. Her daddy let go of her chin, then suddenly slapped her. She cried out in surprise and stumbled back, the sting of his hand bringing tears to her eyes.

"Go to my room," her daddy snapped, and Kitty knew that she was in big trouble.

Wiping away her tears, she made her way to the bedroom. She climbed onto the tall mattress and pulled off her underwear and her onesie. Laying face down onto a pillow, she closed her eyes and waited for her daddy. Kitty had been punished plenty of times, but it never became any easier. Every single time, the waiting was the most agonizing part. Not knowing when her daddy would walk in or what he would do to her aroused her fear. The pounding of her heart felt deafening, but seemingly against her will her kitty parts began to get hard. Kitty would never admit it to her daddy, but being punished excited her. Something about the combination of the anxiety and pain twisted into an odd pleasure for her, and there were times that she would break rules just to be spanked.

Just then, she heard footsteps approaching. The door slowly opened, and she heard the familiar clinking of her daddy's belt. There was a snapping sound as her daddy pulled on his tight leather gloves, and then Kitty felt her daddy beside her. She held her breath as a gloved hand trailed down her back, and then gently patted her ass. "Little one", her daddy said in a low voice, "why are you being punished today?"

Kitty lifted her head to respond, and she felt her daddy's hand squeeze her ass. "Because I ate ice cream without permission," she said, "and I broke Daddy's rules."

The hand let go of her ass, and she could hear her daddy grip the belt. "That's right little one, that's why I have to punish you today." Then the air cracked as the belt came down with a hard thwack! She screamed as the air cracked again, this time the buckle of the belt hitting her inner thighs. Again and again her daddy whipped her with the belt until Kitty was screaming into the pillow. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Kitty's senses were muddling together until the only sensation she could feel was the sharp crack of the belt against her ass. The pain was overwhelming, then suddenly it stopped as her daddy grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. "How many was that little one? Were you counting?" her daddy asked.

Kitty sniffled and wiped away her tears. "N-no Daddy, I'm sorry."

Her daddy sighed, letting go of her hair. "Then I'll have to keep hitting you little one. You have to count to 10."

Kitty took in a sharp breath. The pain was hard enough to deal with, and now she had to count through it as well? Then the belt sliced through the air again, and Kitty yelped, "ONE!" Thwack! "TWO!" Thwack! "THREE!" This time Kitty instinctively tried to move her body away from the belt, and instead the belt wrapped around her thigh and hit her kitty parts. She cried out in pain and tried to move, but her daddy's gloved hand held her down. She heard him pull something out, and soon she was tied to the bed posts. Tears were streaming down her face, and all she could feel was a sharp burning pain all over her body.

"Alright, let's try this again little one," her daddy said, and the punishment continued.

She sobbed as the belt hit her over and over, until finally she gasped out a final "TEN!"

Kitty laid on the mattress, hoarsely gasping in and out. She felt her daddy wrap his arms around her, and the coarse stubble of his beard rubbed against her face. "You did so good little one, I'm so proud of you. You took your punishments like such a big girl," said her daddy as he untied her arms. Her daddy smiled and cupped her face, kissing her gently. "Now that your punishment's over, does my kitty want a treat?" he asked softly.

Kitty smiled, glad that her daddy was back to his warm self. "What kind of treat Daddy?" she asked.

His gentle smile took on a mischievous tint, and his gloved hand began to trace down her torso. "What about this kind of treat?" her daddy said, lightly tracing over her erect kitty parts. Kitty nodded and bit her lip as her daddy began to move his hand up and down her shaft.

She began to rock her hips into her daddy's hand while moaning loudly. "Ah, Daddy! Fuck, Daddy! Daddy that feels so good...fuck!" she said breathlessly. Her daddy's hand left her cock for a moment and she began to whine while bucking her hips. "Wait no Daddy, please don't stop" she said, then she was silenced as a pacifier was put into her mouth.

Her daddy grinned and gently smacked her cheek. "You're being too loud, you little slutty kitty."

Her daddy's hand found its way back to her kitty parts, and Kitty began to moan muffled affirmations of pleasure. Right as she was about to cum, her daddy moved his hand. She whined in complaint again, looking into her daddy's wicked grin. Her daddy smacked her ass playfully, and then began to unzip his pants.. His member was straining against the fabric of his black pants, and sprung out as he pulled down his boxers. He pinned Kitty down and looked down at her, inches from her face. She felt his cock against her ass, erect and wet with precum. "Seeing my kitty moan and scream made me want to play with my kitty some more," her daddy whispered. He was stroking himself with his hand while gently grinding against Kitty's ass. "So now I'm going to take what's mine," he breathed. Her daddy reached over to the nightstand, and Kitty gasped as he began to lubricate her ass.

With a groan, he slowly started to enter her. She winced at the tight pain, but quickly turned to moans of pleasure as he began to thrust further into her ass. "Fuck," her daddy said, "your ass is so tight babygirl." His crisp shirt was still on, but the sleeves were rolled up to expose his thick hairy arms. His vest had come undone, and his tie was beginning to slacken. Little beads of sweat dripped down his face, and the hunger in his expression was enough to make Kitty wild with desire.

Her moans soon became screams as her daddy's hand began stroking her kitty parts again, and the pacifier that had been muffling her sounds fell out easily. Neither her daddy or Kitty noticed, however, as they both thrusted and moaned in joint pleasure.

Her daddy let out a deep guttural moan, and began to rock his hips deep into his kitty. "Fuck...you're Daddy's best slutty kitty, aren't you?" her daddy said, pleasure and exertion lending a slight tremble to his rumble. He began to move his hand even faster along her kitty parts, almost in time to his own thrusting. "Daddy's going to cum in your ass little one. Cum for Daddy, cum with me little one." he growled.

Kitty's cries became short and raggard, and she could barely answer with a quiet "Yes Daddy". Her daddy thrust deep into her ass and then she felt him cum, a sticky hot mess filling her ass and dripping out of her as he continued to fuck her. Kitty let out a final scream and came as well, dripping wet all over her daddy and herself.

Both Kitty and her daddy were heavily breathing, and Kitty could barely keep her eyes open. Her daddy began to take off the rest of his clothes, finally prying off his leather gloves and collapsing beside his kitty. His warm arms held her tight, and there was a smile on his face as he peppered her face with affectionate kisses. Kitty smiled, still breathless. "Am I a good kitty now?" she asked her daddy.

Daddy laughed and pulled her closer so that she was resting on his chest. "You took your punishment so well and you made Daddy feel so good," he laughed, "so of course you're a good kitty now." Kitty grinned and snuggled against him, closing her eyes as she fell asleep in the loving arms of her daddy.