A Knight Broken Ch. 05

Story Info
Clara accepts her fate as the dragon's fucktoy.
3k words
4.67
10.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this is the end of Clara's tale. Thank you all for following this series and giving me all the encouragement through commenting! I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did.

Disclaimer: there are themes of non-consensual sex, rape, and feral on human sex in the series, if you are not a fan of such themes, this is not for you. All characters appeared in the series are adults with the ability to consent. Although rape is a theme in the series, it is strictly fantasy and I do not condone any kind of sexual harassment, sexual violence, or non-consensual sex.

***********************************************************************************************************

Clara had a long dream. She dreamt of sitting at her family's dining table, having dinner with her parents and older brother. They ate in silence, as manners demanded. Clara always hated it. It was rare when the whole family could have dinner together, since everyone but her mother had duties, and still they could not enjoy this precious moment because of these so called "manners".

Growing up in a prestige household provided Clara with a comfortable lifestyle, but with that lifestyle came expectations. She refused to become a tool to be married off to form political alliances, so when she expressed her wish to become a knight like her father and brother, she was met with even greater expectations. After all, she had a family name to uphold. Her parents never mistreated her, but affection and encouragement were never seen as necessary for raising children. Her brother, once her best friend and protector, inevitably grew distant after starting his own family and getting assigned to another city.

As the dinner went on, only the clinging of silverware against ceramic plates can be heard from time to time, and the food in Clara's plate seemed never-ending. She was not allowed to leave the dinner table without finishing her food. A feeling of uneasiness crept into her mind, and something deep inside urged her to do something. That dreaded silence filled most of her childhood, and this time, it weighed on her until she could hardly breathe. She looked up, only to find her family's face slightly blurred, as if she was looking through a vail. She blinked a few times, but the harder she stared, the blurrier their faces.

Something was very wrong, and Clara could not help but panic. She opened her mouth to speak, trying to get their attention, but they just ignored her. She stood up, raised her voice, and this time she got a response from her father.

"Have you forgotten the rules, Clara? No speaking during meals." Her father's stern voice came from his blurry face.

Rules, rules, rules. There were so many rules, in her house and in the order, they formed a giant net, trapping her, restraining her. After her brother moved away, the one person who always cheered her up was gone. Her parents were good people, but they were unfortunately dull and serious. Furthermore, her father became busier and busier as he moved up in the order, and the one relaxing time where her whole family would gather around the fireplace, sharing stories, were no longer. She trained hard, trying to focus on her career, but it could not chase away the cold and emptiness that filled her home. Frankly, she was hoping to get a change of scenery when she volunteered for this assignment, along with proving those arrogant men wrong, of course.

Wait, assignment? Just when Clara was trying to remember what she assignment she volunteered for, she caught a flash of something black outside the window. She had a feeling that it was extremely important, more important than this gloomy dinner that would never end, so ignoring her parents' protest, she ran out the door.

It was a black dragon soaring high in the sky, mighty and majestic, powerful and carefree.

It's freedom. The voice deep inside whispered as Clara stared at him in awe. As if the dragon felt her gaze, he turned his head towards her. Even though he was far away, she could feel the heat in those blue, reptile eyes. They were filled with desire, and that made a chill ran down her spine. The dragon was now diving towards her. She was afraid, as if she knew what he would do to her, and yet her heart started pounding with anticipation.

Master. Clara reached out towards the dragon, and the word escaped her lips without her realizing. Hearing her own voice made everything dissolve into darkness, and she opened her eyes to a wall of black scales.

Once again, Clara found herself lying on Kalius, his length still firmly lodged in her, and her belly still taut with his seeds from last night. The rain has stopped outside, though droplets of water were still dripping down from the wet leaves. Normally this would be a chilly day, but the warmth of a dragon has shielded her away from the cold. She found herself less uncomfortable with waking up to such a state, as though her body has already grown accustomed to being used like a toy. Clara remembered how she was not supposed to detach herself without permission, so she just rested her head on Kalius' chest, and listened to his powerful heartbeats.

Clara thought about her dream. It seemed that her heart, or maybe it was the dragon essence influencing her, has decided that being with Kalius was not the end of her journey, but the start of a new one. Before, she served her queen and her country, now she serves Master, and only Master. Living a life of clarity and honour has left her unfulfilled, so maybe being a shameless, slightly brainwashed, but happy slave was not so bad after all.

Just as Clara's consciousness was drifting back to sleep, Kalius suddenly shifted, startling her awake again. He perched up without acknowledging her, which made her flop onto the ground in an ungraceful way. She yelped as the sudden movement caused her splitting pain, and gushes of the thick dragon cum leaked out from within. However, Kalius appeared to be listening to something in the distance, so Clara held on to her question and tried to listen as well.

Now that Clara was paying attention to the environment, she realized that it was eerily quiet. The chirping of birds, or even rustling of leaves, has stopped. She recalled what she learnt in her wilderness lesson during training: an unusually quiet forest means the presence of a predator. The most powerful creature was a dragon, and there was one right beside her. This could only mean one thing: another dragon was about.

Kalius must have come to the same conclusion, because he curled up his lips, revealing his sharp teeth. There was a twisted glint of excitement in his eyes. Clara shuddered, for she has seen that look on the face of a criminal who killed for fun. He was thirsting for blood.

"My kin found us." Kalius stated. "I wonder which fool it is this time."

Kalius then stood up without taking his eyes off the forest outside the cave, making Clara yelp out in pain again as gravity forcefully separated her from the girth that was lodged in her. Her belly slowly flattened as the remaining cum rushed out, forming a puddle beneath her.

Kalius looked back and reached out to touch the wetness between her legs. "Stay here, and make sure you're ready to serve me when I'm back."

Kalius then casually strode out to the clearing outside and shifted into his normal size. He sat down, stretched out his huge wings, which briefly blocked out all the sunlight in the cave, and yawned. Clara had to drag her aching body to one side of the cave to have a better view.

"Come out, coward, I know you're there." He smiled towards the forest ahead.

Clara heard vegetation being brushed aside, and what came into view was a dragon with scales the colour of copper. He was nearly the same size as Kalius, though shorter and sturdier. Although she did not want to admit it, he was not nearly as dazzling as Kalius. His tail was too short, his wings were too small, and his face was too squared. Even his scales were duller and rougher.

"Naserim, why am I not surprised? You came alone? I don't know if I should call you a fool, or a martyr!" Kalius laughed.

"I see you're arrogant as ever, Kalius. The council will not forget your crimes so easily. We will not let a killer like you roam the world freely, not after your cold bloodedly slaughtered two of our own." The copper dragon Naserim replied. He stopped at a safe distance, never lowered his guard.

"Then I'm offended they sent you here by yourself. Haven't they learned after the last two?" Kalius cocked his head.

Naserim snorted. "We'll see about that. I see you're still into human woman. You are so confident in yourself that you would bring one with you on the run?" He finally noticed Clara and the disgraceful state she was in. He spoke about her as if she was an object, and that finally shattered the thin thread of hope Clara had about dragons. Kalius was right. Dragons do not care about the weaker beings; they do not deserve their attention, unless it somehow profits them.

"I have found the perfect little slave, she's too precious to give up. You would never understand. Let's get it over with then, I have better things to do." Kalius impatiently flicked his tail.

A spark of joy appeared in Clara's heart when Kalius said she was perfect. I matter, she thought. I'm precious, he said.

Without further delay, Kalius spread his wings and shot into the sky, his giants wings creating a whirlwind. Naserim followed, and they clashed as Kalius turned around and dived towards him. The loud thud of their bodies smashing into each other could be heard clearly by Clara. They immediately separated, and she could see a deep wound slashed by claws appeared on Naserim's side, and a similar wound was on Kalius' shoulder. They proceeded to circle each other in the sky, breathing fire, occasionally closing in for a strike, or using some kind of elemental magic to attack each other.

There was nothing Clara could do, so she just sat and watched in awe. It did not take long for their magic and flames to destroy most of the forest beneath them, and their roars travelled far in the open sky. Scales of copper and obsidian danced in and out of clouds. Naserim was strong, but Kalius was fast, and more adept at magic. However, it appeared that Naserim got the upper hand after a while, and he managed to deepen the wound on Kalius' shoulder, causing him to lose balance in the sky.

More and more wounds started appearing on Kalius, and his reaction seemed to be slowed by his injuries. Seeing the almighty Kalius faulter, a spear of doubt pierced Clara's hazed mind. What if Kalius loses? What if she makes a run for it right now? Could it be the end of her nightmares? Or just the start of a new one?

How dare you question Master's strength? Another part of her thought. It seemed unlikely that Kalius, the killer of two dragons, would be bested so easily. He must be planning something.

Just as Kalius was brushed by another cone of Naserim's flames and roared in pain, a silver figure suddenly shot out from what's left of the forest below. It was another dragon, and she went straight for Kalius' throat.

"Master!" A cry escaped Clara instinctively.

However, instead of the gory sight everyone expected, Kalius's bad shoulder miraculously got better, and allowed him to dodge the blunt of the silver dragon's attack, leaving only a long but shallow gash on the side of his neck.

"Ha! I knew it! And you hypocrites said I was the sly one!" Kalius laughed, his movements were no longer slow and clumsy.

Clara could not help but smiled. He was exaggerating his injuries in order to draw out the dragon in hiding.

Seeing his opponent slowed by the moment of shock, Kalius launched towards Naserim, and clamped his powerful jaw around his neck, his claws digging into his shoulders. No matter how frantically Naserim struggled, he held on to him as they both plummeted towards the ground. The silver dragon chased after them, but she had a hard time hitting her target in the mess of flailing wings and limbs.

In a loud crash, the two entangled dragons hit the ground, and the silver dragon disappeared behind the treeline as well. Without a thought, Clara forced her numbed legs to stand up and started running towards the direction of the battle. No matter who won, she needed to know the outcome.

Upon closing in to the scene of battle, the sound of trees being smashed and boulders shattered into pieces could be heard. Looking at the flying dust and debris, Clara decided to find a higher ground instead of walking any closer. She then watched the rest of this battle on a nearby hill.

Naserim was dead, his huge body lied still on the edge of this clearing they created. The silver dragon was fast and agile, but she was not as large or strong as Kalius. If their opponent was any less prone to suspicion, her surprise attack would have left them with a severe injury. Knowing his own advantage, Kalius kept her on the ground, and hit her with a series of bites, slashes, and tail bashing, sacrificing his own scales for a chance to do serious damage. The silver dragon soon realized her inevitable doom, but all her attempts at fleeing were unsuccessful. Soon her movements stopped all together as Kalius sank his teeth into her neck. With a leg on her lifeless body, Kalius let out a triumphant roar towards the sky.

Clara let out a breath she did not know she was holding, and let her thumping heart slowed down. Master was invincible after all. It would have ended badly for her if she had tried to run.

It did not take Kalius long to recover from the encounter, soon he unfolded his wings and took for the sky. Clara waved and jumped to let him know where she was, but as him turned and headed toward her, she suddenly remembered that she was supposed to be ready for him. She reached down, only to find her folds sticky from the thick cum that filled her last night. Thinking of the cum led her to remembering the endless climaxes she experienced from when she was used as a fucktoy without care. To her own surprise, the now familiar heat immediately appeared from inside her, and flooded her mind with need.

When Kalius landed beside Clara, she was already dripping wet. "Good little slave." He growled as the smell of an aroused female teased his nostrils.

Without needing a prompt, Clara lied onto a big boulder, parting her legs and bringing her knees up to her chest. The shadow of Kalius casted over her as he stepped onto the boulder, bringing with him the metallic smell of blood, and a burning length, slick with precum, that rested on her stomach.

"What do you say, little slave?" His breathes was laboured, both from exhaustion and excitement. His blood was still boiling from the battle.

"Please use this whore, my mighty Master. Use this whore till she's filled with your seeds." Clara no longer felt shame. Her heart was once again racing out of anticipation, just like in her dream.

Without a word, Kalius drew back, and thrusted into Clara with one push of his hip. The bulge on her belly marked that he just hit her limit, and the sensation of suddenly being filled so completely immediately sent her over the edge. Her eyes rolled back, and all her muscles tightened as she shook from the intense orgasm, and the burning pain that arrived shortly after only prolonged this state. Kalius, however, was consumed by the feeling of being gripped by her soft walls, and just continued pumping his hip back and forth like a rutting animal.

Clara's now trained body just kept on climaxing under the brutal fucking, but she was able to stay awake for longer this time. The magical dragon cum was no doubt improving her body, making her into a fucktoy suit for a dragon, even as she was being impaled and rocked back and forth by the animalistic movement.

Kalius used Clara without retrain or any care for her comfort. She screamed till her voice was coarse, till she could no longer hold her legs apart and Kalius had to use the invisible chains. Her sore walls milked Kalius' member regardless of her exhausted mind, but he did not pity her this time. He came deep inside her, only after he was spent and heaving as well. By the time Clara's womb started painfully expanding, she was drifting in and out of consciousness, her body still spasming uncontrollably.

Woken up by the lava like cum inside her, as well as a crushing weigh on top of her, Clara opened her eyes to a mass of bloodied black scale. Kalius was laying on top of her, his tails curled up around them and his wings folded. She gasped for air as his enormous body was suffocating her, but she knew her body could handle it. The sound of her Master's rugged breathing filled her ears as she felt every pump of his hot seeds, claiming every corner of her inside. A wave of joy and satisfaction washed over her.

"I'm your's, Master. I'm your's." Clara whispered with all her remaining strength.

Years later, when Kalius sat on the throne of the biggest empire on the continent, Clara stood at his side as his most trusted general, and secretly, his favourite fucktoy. He never took another human woman for his pleasure, nor a female dragon as mate, for Clara was all he needed. The nourishing dragon cum, as well as magic, has given her a nearly indestructability body, while barely aging as time passed. Despite all odds, she lived out the rest of her long life content, and happy.