All Comments on 'A Knight Broken Ch. 05'

by zephyr_the_rogue

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd be interested in seeing another story like this! The adaptive body and nourishing cum aspects are great. It reminds me of "Deathclaw in the Long Grass", another story like this. I'd love to see what kind of transformations you could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It's a good chapter but It feel like you just gave up here. There was so much more potential in this story.

zephyr_the_roguezephyr_the_rogue9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words! I will look up Deathclaw in the Long Grass for sure. As for giving up, I admit I felt stuck and that I've told everything I wanted to tell about these two characters. I started the series in a whim so it was more of a "make it up as we go" situation. I've learned from my mistakes so the next series will be made up with individual stories about the protagonist's encounters during her adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Delightful story. Very interesting idea.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this series. I wished they had baby dragon/knight hybrids though! I was hoping he would stop calling her his whore and accepted her as a partner and develop affection. Guess I just hoped for this erotica to have a traditional happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the series. Wish you continued it, to see how Clara adjusts

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous