A Knight's Devotion

Story Info
A knight’s love for his lady is nothing to scoff at.
4.1k words
4.69
7.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter fills one of the sidehalls of a palace as a knight patrolls the grounds. Unlike the sounds he can hear, his face is stony and still, lacking in any kind of humor or jesting graces. The knight is tall, a slightly darkskinned man, scarred skin akin to milk coffee or light chocolate covered in decorative cloth and minimalistic armor, signaling status among warriors. Messy black hair falls above dark eyes, bags sitting underneath to display his tirelessness.

The knight pauses for a moment as he comes to a corner of the next hall intersection, listening in to a group speaking amongst themselves, the source of the forementioned laughter. A quick glance tells him that it's a pair of guards, slacking, clearly.

One speaks loudly, slinging his arm around the other's armored shoulders. "Y'think he's gay? I bet 'e is. I'd bet a hundred lucre on it, I'll tell ya what."

"Course 'e is!" The other pokes back, giving a shit eating grin. "You'd have to be a real fag to try and pretend to be a woman!" The other laughs, heaving slightly, much to the second guards' dismay, who seems to be far from appreciative of holding up his comrade.

A twitch of anger fills the knight, his teeth gritting. How dare they speak of their liege in this manner?! It's as he thinks these words that the first guard continues, "Hey, maybe he'll give us extra pay if we let him suck ou-" Stepping out, the knight glares towards the two guards, who far from fail to notice his presence, jumping to attention with salutes as he crosses his arms, disappointment clear on his face.

"C- Captain Leer! Greetings!" The first guard calls, stumbling with his words somewhat as the other manages to mumble out the same. At the very least, it seems the second guard has some shame, unlike his compatriot.

"Greetings." The knight captain begins, his voice heavy and irate. "I heard something odd, a few moments ago." Leer growls, gritting his teeth as he pauses. The two guards are clearly in a state of distress, aware of the possible punishment for speaking ill of the royal family. "I must have been mistaken. Surely none of the knights whom I personally deigned to protect the princess' palace would speak ill of her, yes?"

"It- it won't happen again, captain, we- we swear!" The second guard pleas, the older of the two guards seeming to know better than the younger. Yet, his choice of words only seems to upset the captain further.

"Oh, I'm sure it won't." He growls, "...but that's exactly the problem, isn't it? It shouldn't have happened in the first place." He condemns the pair, punctuating each word with enough emphasis to leave the both of them shrinking in their boots.

There's a pause for a moment, but then Leer sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose before he speaks. "Considering the grave nature of your offense, the possibilities of your punishment are immense... but since this is the first time, you will be placed on suspension without pay for a year. I understand that neither of you are overly reliant upon your income, after all."

The first guard makes a look of shock, while the second just seems miserable. "B- but-" The first guard begins to protest, before he gets cut off, the second guard nudging him in the side.

"Just accept it, we're being let off easy here. Too easy." The first guard shows resistance at first, but stands down.

Captain Leer's mind races for a moment, anger and frustration filling his mind. Is he letting them off too easy? What kind of moron would dare to protest punishment after speaking ill of royalty? No, perhaps he can take his anger out on them at the very least. "'But' what?" He asks, glaring down at the first of the pair of guards.

"But I should get away with slandering the princess in such a manner?" Leer asks, "But I shouldn't face the consequences of my actions?" The latter of the two questions irks the knight captain somewhat, but he knows that it's what's going through the young knight's mind. All young nobles who becomes knights are the same. They expect to be given everything on a silver platter, only to grow resentful when they dare need to show reverence for someone else, just as their own servants did for them their whole lives.

"Surely you understand that I'm being quite merciful here, yes?" The captain grunts, "After all, I doubt that her majesty herself would have been impartial after hearing such words." Leer pauses, "Or perhaps you would rather be dealing with one of the princes? I've heard that the Crown Prince favors his younger sister quite a bit. I doubt your punishment would be any better if it had been anyone but I who found you."

It's a lie, of course. Her majesty the princess is far too kind, after all. Surely she would be too gracious and these fiends would get away with nothing short of a warning or docked pay. Leer knows this well. It's his duty to protect the princess after all, from friend or foe alike.

"Now it would be best if you be on your way."

- x - x - x -

"Thank you for letting me know, Captain Leer."

The captain sits on one knee in front of his liege, his head down but ever reverent in the sound of her majesty's voice, soft, if somewhat strained. If you hadn't known her as well as he did, one might never have supposed that at one point she was known as a prince.

"You've done a wonderful job, today. It's quite important that those caught slandering the royal family are punished." That sweet, melodious praise she issues brings warmth to Leer's cheeks, a smile spreading across his face. "You may stand. Unless you have something else to report."

And stand he does, finally getting another chance to gaze upon her. Scarlet, lightly curled locks bless her features, the majority of her hair tied into a messy, but charming side braid. The braid sits neatly upon her shoulder, nearly reaching her chest as soft stray hairs reach out everywhere, like leaves upon a vine. Her pale face is framed messily with soft, wispy bangs sitting above a pair of warm amber, nearly golden eyes and long eyelashes. Her soft, clear skin and features have changed vastly over fhe years, displaying the effects of medicines which the captain could never dare to understand. All he knew was that they made her beautiful, just as any other woman would hope to be.

"I have nothing else to report, your majesty."

"Good. I can assume today was somewhat uneventful otherwise then." The princess smiles, reaching down for a script from her desk. Leer steps closer to her side, his eyes lingering on the beauty before him as he stands at guard.

If he had gone back in time to tell his younger self that one day, he would be honored with the duty of protecting the most beautiful princess in the world, he wouldn't have believed himself. After all, before he ever met his lady, he was nothing more than a slave. The very idea that he would ever meet royalty, much less serve them was unbelievable, yet, she found him. Perhaps before she even found herself, but even so, she stripped him of his chains and led him to such a wonderful future. There wouldn't be a single thing in this world he would give this up for... other than his lady's hand, of course.

But of course, such a thing could never be.

A few minutes pass before the princess places the script in her hands back upon the face of her desk, looking over to Leer, who finds himself looking back into her eyes before he catches himself, looking down. "Leer?" She asks, her soft voice filling the silence.

"Yes, your majesty?"

She seems hesitant at first, but her soft lips soon move to ask a question. "I don't believe I ever asked this before, but what was it that Sir Michaelis and Adon said to slander the royal family? That is, not to say I do not question your judgement, rather, I find myself quite curious as to what their exact words were."

The knight captain freezes, unsure of what to say. He eyes look off to the side, before he returns his gaze to her majesty.

The look in her eyes is so sweet. So completely innocent, unaware of just how cruel the words she questions were towards her. It would break his heart to say such things aloud in front of her. "I- I... If I may, my lady. I would never dare to say such things of my own volition. They were..." He pauses, taking a deep breath as he finds his words. "...quite cruel towards you. Some even... lascivious, in nature."

The princess' cheeks flush at the last part, but it quickly fades, instead turning into a sad expression, quickly understanding her knight's implications. Her eyes wander off, falling downwards towards an empty teacup upon her table, the remains a mere few drops of sugary water and a spoon left behind inside. "Oh..."

"I... did not wish for you to deal with the burden of knowing this truth, your majesty." Leer explains, his gloved hands growing tighter in a white-knuckle grip.

"It's..." Her voice trails off, but within a few moments, she finds it once more. "...it's fine." The princess states, standing out of her seat, her dress coming into full view. It's a glamorous white gown, a Rococo dress with layers upon layers of white, adorned with golden flower imprints along the dress, trimmings of golden flowing in patterns alongside white chiffon frills in the front. The princess steps closer to the knight, looking up towards him, displaying a near foot in disparity between their heights, although that's more attributed to Leer rather than the princess.

"When I took the risk to be my true self, I understood the possibilities which may come from it." She begins, looking into the knight's eyes. "I cannot expect the understanding of all of the people. If not for your support, and the kindness of my brothers, I would not be here standing as tall as you see before you." The knight's face grows flush as she steps closer, wrapping her arms around the man in a gentle embrace. "Thank you for protecting me, Leer."

"I-" Leer swallows hard, hesitating before he wraps his own arms around her in return. His face flustered as he holds the beauty against his chest in a soft hug. "It's an honor, my lady."

Her hands come up, placing them against his chest, tilting her head up to give a warm look of love to the knight before her. "You can call me Ophelia. Just for a bit. I shouldn't have any appointments for the rest of the evening." He knows exactly what this means. The captain's eyes widen for a moment in surprise, before he returns the look of love to her majesty... no, to his Ophelia. His hand reaches upwards, taking her chin between his thumb and pointer as he lifts her face upwards, meeting her lips with his own.

The princess moans softly into his mouth, the knight's other hand moving greedily to pull her closer into himself and allowing themselves to be ever closer, his first hand moving back down to grope and pull at the beauty before him.

She breaks the kiss, pulling her head back to pant and catch her breath, her gaze falling downwards. "Leer, calm down..."

The knight's hand reach for the sides of her face, bringing her gaze back up as he speaks to her as he smiles. "How could I? How could I be calm with such a beauty in front of me like this?" Ophelia smiles as well, trying to look away in embarrassment before Leer pulls her in for another kiss.

The two stand intertwined, Ophelia wrapping her arms around the man's neck as he lifts her up, carrying her as they continue to kiss. The pair steps through a pair of windowed, wrought iron doors, entering a second room of the office, a temporary living quarters for when work carried on into the later hours. This certainly wouldn't be the first night the pair were joined here, and it would even more certainly not be the last. Leer lays her down on the edge of the bed, allowing her to sit up and dangle her legs off the side of the canopied bed.

Ophelia leaves one last kiss on the lips of her lover. "Undress me?"

"Happily."

It takes a moment, as all such dresses do, the knight laying gentle kisses on each piece of skin which becomes revealed with each removed layer, his lady letting out soft mews in return. Then, as the last is gone, leaving her drapes in nothing more than her white lingerie, he kneels before her, taking her hand and placing a kiss upon it. "Ophelia." He begins, looking up into her eyes with reverence. "May I?"

"Of course, Leer." Ophelia smiles, that same loving smile the knight adores spreading across her gentle features. "You may."

With that, the knight begins peppering love across her form, laying gentle kisses along her body, starting from her arms, to her breast, down to her soft stomach and then her hips, leaving kisses on the insides of her thighs, the princess' soft, yet strained cries filling the air. Leaning upwards, Leer kisses her breast again, allowing one hand to hover at her chest as the other slips behind her, preparing to undo her bra. "So beautiful." The soft muttering leaves the princess flushed, the knight's hand squeezing at her once flat chest.

In all honesty, Leer could have never expected just how much her bust would grow. In reality, he never expected it to grow at all. Much less so to the size that it did. While he knew nothing regarding chest size at all, he knew enough to know that she had become quite enviable, to call her desirable, however, Leer knew that from experience.

Cupping her left in his hand and kneading it, he brought his mouth to her nipple and bit down, running his tongue over his marks as she whimpered, those whimpers of pain turning into that of pleasure as he continued to play with her breasts. Leer's eyes wandered upwards, watching as Ophelia covered her mouth lazily with the back of her hand as she twitched, her eyes unfocused from the pleasure. "So beautiful." He continues, watching her flushed face pant and redden further as her eyes roll back into her head somewhat.

His other hand wanders down, brushing against her panties, her cock lightly twitching against the lace. He can feel precum against his fingers, soaking into the fabric as her hips buck, just slightly, akin to a shiver. "Do you want me here?"

Ophelia barely manages to let out a gasp in response, feeling the knight's hot breath against her nipple. Meanwhile, Leer's hand wanders further down, wrapping around her to feel her from behind, his fingers probing closer and closer to her sweet hole. "Or... do you want me in here?"

"Where does her majesty want me?" He teases, his fingers sliding down against the back of her panties, brushing up against her ass.

"Leer, please..." She whimpers, barely containing her panting. "I... I want you inside me, Leer. I need you inside me." She pants, shifting backwards in her bed and raising her legs to her chest, emphasizing her wet crotch and pantied bottom, the slight bulge in her underwear coming into view.

"So beautiful..." Leer mutters again, barely audible.

The knight's hands wander the princess' covered behind, gently massaging her through the lace as her breathing grows heavier. He digs his middle and ring fingers into her crack through the thin layer, prodding her hole which sends visible shivers through her, more whimpers escaping her throat.

Standing up, Leer begins to remove his garb, discarding his coat and dress shirt first before kicking off his boots and stepping out of his britches. Climbing onto the bed, he grabs the princess' left and right hands with one of his own, pinning them above her head as the other hand removes his cock from his now stained undergarments, the limb springing free with full vigor. "Are you ready, dear?" He asks, sucking on the woman's neck as she whimpers, grinding himself into the girl's ass with a single layer of cloth seperating them, the full heat of his erection clear to her.

"Yes... yes, please. I'm ready, please take me." She moans, her arms twitching somewhat, unable to resist the strength of the man she loves.

The knight reaches for a drawer on the bedside, retriving a small pot of lubricant, with which he smears upon two digits. He slides the girl's panties aside with his non-lubricated fingers, a practiced motion, as he prods and kneads at the princess' hole. She gasps, beginning to thrash somewhat as his fingers probe deeper. She always loves this, the feeling of being helpless under him. No matter how much she thrashes, she's at his mercy for her pleasure.

The first time Ophelia had made the request to him, he felt quite conflicted, worried her majesty could accidentally be harmed by his strength or her faux-resistance, but when he finally partook in the act, he couldn't help but see the appeal. His beloved, eyes wet and teary, red in the face and flustered beyond relief, completely under his control... it was ecstacy to hear her and see her pleasure beneath him as he so thoroughly dominated her. It was as if, for even but a moment, she was completely his, and that there was nobody in the world who could change that, not even Ophelia.

She mewls and cries, her soft, beautiful sounds music to the knight's ears. She's loving this. She's loving him. "So beautiful." She moans, thrashing somewhat, redfaced and mewling under him. Leer moves in for a kiss, leaning in just enough to allow her to crash their lips together in tandem, feeling her softness against him.

He finds her spot, Ophelia letting out a sound of bliss before he retracts his hand, smearing more of his fingers with lubricant before going in for more. The princess' mewls and whines are louder than ever, bucking her hips against his hand, trying to get his fingers in deeper with desperation. "Leer. Leer..." She pants, twitching under him as he goes in for yet another kiss.

"Yes, Ophi?" He asks, looking into her eyes with reverence, as a man looks to his savior. To his goddess.

"I love you..." She whines, panting out her words before the knight continues his assault upon her prostate, Ophelia letting out another gasp before biting her lip, red in the face. "I-" He sputters out a moan, interrupting her own words. "I- I need you. I need your cock! Please!"

A spark, like lightning crawls up the knight's spine as a smile spreads across his face. She needs him. In the moment, there is no greater pleasure than that. Leer withdraws his hand, giving her yet another kiss as he snakes his tongue inside of her mouth. His hand reaching downwards to smear himself in the lube and her juices. "I thought you'd never ask." He smiles, kissing the tip of her nose before he looks down, pushing her panties to the side again. Then with one thrust, he's inside.

Ophelia lets out a soft, but violent series of mewls and whines, as if her own voice was too tight and strangled to let out a scream or moan. She's tight, just like she always is, her hole wrapping around him as her legs do the same, snaking their way around his waste. Slowly thrusting, the princess' moans are soft but constant, as if singing a song of her pleasure, enjoying every moment, every inch of bliss Leer had to give. "I lo-" Ophelia mewls, "I- I love you! Leer- I lov-"

The knight in question kisses the princess once more, exploring her mouth with his tongue as her eyes roll up into the back of her head in sync with Leer's increasing pace. As they part, a string of saliva breaks. "I love you so much." The knight growls, picking up the pace further as Ophelia's cries and moans fill his ears. "You're all I need. As long as I can love you, I can die happy." He continues, but he knows she isn't listening, lost in the bliss he's sharing with her.

It doesn't matter though, she already knows how he feels, and that won't ever change. He won't let it change.

"L- Leer I'm-" She pants, breaking free from her pleasures haze. "I'm gonna cum! I'm-"

The knight presses himself against the princess, feeling her softness against him more than ever. Tucking his head to the side of hers, he can hear her mewling and crying out in ecstasy right next to his ear. "Cum. Let it out, dear. Let me take care of you." He whispers, a husky groan as he pumps harder, trying to bring himself closed to orgasm.

12