A Knight's Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she tightens, letting out a pleasured, whimper-like groan of bliss, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as Leer feels the splattering of cum between them. She thrashes and twitches against him, near violence as he keeps thrusting, fucking her through her orgasm, and just when it seems to stop, she tightens again, repeating the process a second time before Leer forces himself to stop, his paramour clearly too tired to continue. Letting himself lean off of her, finally freeing her of his strength and pressure, letting her hands free.

It takes a moment for her to come back to reality, Ophelia looking up at the knight before her with that look of love, even if slightly clouded but such a lewd expression. "Oh... oh dear, that was too good." She sputters out, still twitching slightly.

"How are you feeling?" Leer asks, looking to the woman before him with adoration.

"Magnificent... and empty." She denotes, her hand upon her stomach. "Did you not cum?"

The knight looks away with slight embarrassment, looking off to the side. "Perhaps I... ignored my own desires more than necessary."

The beauty laughs, soft and hiccup-like, the sound filling Leer's heart with warmth. As she finishes, she looks up to him with love before kissing his cheek. "Do you want me to finish you off?"

"I- um... yes." He pauses, looking down towards his beloved... and her chest. "Could you... could you do it with your breasts?"

Ophelia gives the knight a warm smile, "I swear, you must like my breasts more than I do. I didn't even know that was possible given my circumstance." The pair shift in bed, Leer lying on his back, as the redhead before him positions herself in front of his now raging erection. "However, I mustn't complain. I find this bit quite arousing as well."

She begins by positioning his member between her breasts, giving a soft lick across the head as she begins squeezing her chest. "Fuck." The knight mutters under his breath, gripping the sheets. Shifting her breasts somewhat, Ophelia pecks the tip of his cock with soft kisses, leaving the man groaning. "I'm already close, Ophi."

The princess' arms sit wrapped around her own flesh, squeezing as her lips wander her lover's limb before her, bestowing warm, wet kisses everywhere she can. "Fuck..." Leer mutters something extra as Ophelia licks a stripe upon the man's shaft, looking up to the knight before her with eyes of adoration, watching as he grapples with the pleasure she's given him.

It doesn't take longer before he erupts, bucking his hips slightly into the woman's breasts cum finding it's way onto her chest and chin. The knight himself is left panting as the princess gives him a peck on the lips, watching his dazed expression with a look of love. He sits for a moment longer before his mind returns to the scene, seeing the state of his lover, covered in his semen, her makeup stained, and her hair in dismay. Leer laughs for a moment, returning her kiss, albeit rather late.

"Would you like me to run the bath for you, Ophi?"

"I think you mean for us."

"Why, I would be honored, my lady."

12