A Knight's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking wagon man!" he grumbled as he bounced down the rough road.

The twins stayed within sight, but just barely.

When they suddenly pulled off of the road and into the woods, we were all shocked. The arrows that traveled through their shadows told us that we were under attack.

We hurried ahead, but the mare burst from the trees to our right, with both boys clinging to the wild horse like their lives depended on it, and it certainly did. There was one arrow sticking out of a side pack, but it did not penetrate to the horse.

This mare was trained by my Horseman, so she was alert and ready for another sprint, but Gimpy held the reins from the side and soothed the animal with a touch and a whisper.

"Longbows, Sir, but they aren't very good," Robin reported with a smile.

"They didn't have horses at hand, so I think that we can get behind them easily," Pinkee finished the report for his twin.

I saw that Jon was gone, and looking to Gimpy, he confirmed with his eyes that their dad had gone ahead alone.

"I hope he doesn't kill them all Sir," Gimpy suggested, but we both doubted it.

We didn't get to circle our opponents like Pinkee suggested. We heard a loud scream, then two more different screams and the clanking of weapons.

When Jon came back down the trail he was dragging one by the foot as he screamed insults at the crying bowman.

"Fucking son's of whores! Shooting arrows at children! If you don't tell my Lord everything that he needs to know, I'm going to peel the skin from your face with a dull knife," Jon explained to the whimpering bowman.

The man had been stabbed with Jon's epee, but only in both legs and his arms! Gimpy stopped the heavier bleeding with a tourniquet.

"Sorry Sir, this was the only one that dodged my blade well enough to stay alive." Jon growled his report to his Master.

"Gimpy owes me a shilling Jon, he didn't think you would hold back," I laughed at his look of bewilderment.

"I didn't Coz, this one is just more nimble, and lucky," he replied, but smiled at Gimpy's backhanded compliment.

Jon did not have to skin the man, though I'm certain that he would have. The man did not know who hired them, just that it had been a stranger to all of them, and he paid well. The description was detailed, but it meant nothing to us, as the poor man tried to tell us enough to save his life.

"I don't think that we will learn anything more here sir," Gimpy suggested and I agreed, with a nod.

Gimpy stepped back and Jon thrust his sword into the man's eye for a faster death than he deserved.

This time Gimpy rode ahead, but he stayed low in the saddle with a shield in front. The lads complained but Herold was happy as he got back onto his horse.

"Can I check our flanks sir," he suggested. I gave him the go sign and off he went.

Of course our added vigilance was a waste, as the rest of the journey was uneventful.

We made camp in the dark, but there were other Noblemen in the camping area, so we felt a lot safer with witnesses.

The two Squires were there to enjoy some New Women, as their position allowed, but the ceremony wasn't until the next day, so there would be no deflowering of virgins tonight. Drinking, on the other hand, was almost required for the night afore, so I went to their camps for some wine, while my team put up the tents and catered to the horses.

I did not know these men well, though I had been in some of the same battles with them. I had not fought at their sides, nor heard of their exploits. They did know me though, since I was both a Knight and a half-royal, which simply meant that I had more influence than most King's men.

After my own staff joined the drinking, their support people came out of hiding to make it a party. Jon knew some of the other Footmen from a previous allegiance, and he grunted his benign approval of them. Gimpy went off with a few Horsemen to investigate an ailing steed.

None of them had a Harold of course, since it would be seen as vain for any Nobleman under a Knight to have one. They did have a lot of pages though, so we took advantage of the manpower, and had some wrestling matches.

Only Jon was big enough to wrestle me, so I deferred to Herold, but he only laughed at my suggestion that he should enter the contest.

When one of the Squires offered a meat pie for a prize, Gimpy was more than happy to fight for his Knight.

He won his first match with his lightning speed, then sat with me while we watched the other three.

The second and third matches made me yawn, but the fourth one was between a one eyed fat cook and a spry young footman.

The footman got in some good smacks, but every effort on locking arms with the fat man was brushed aside.

Finally the faster man got in behind the cook and put him in a headlock that would force the man to tap out, or die.

The fat man grabbed the leg of the footman and squeezed it so hard that the killer headlock was totally forgotten as the poor man screamed in pain.

The cook stopped short of breaking the leg, but the distraught footman was limping away, conceding the match.

"Do not let that man make you lame Gimpy," I whispered. "If he gets you, I want you to give in right away, and I'll buy you a fucking pie," I ordered.

Then I had what I thought was a better idea.

"Why don't we share the pie, and I'll offer a silver coin as the prize for a bigger contest," I suggested, but being a Knight carries a little more weight, then a 'suggestion' would imply.

"Certainly Sir," echoed all around the fire.

Jon went off to bring some of our pies, since one was not a treat for the two dozen men.

"So what contest is on your mind, Sir Corzian," Master McLean asked with his highland accent. His hair was the same color as mine, but he was not as tall as my shoulder.

"It can't be just about strength, or you will certainly win your own coin," he complimented me, with good reason.

"Nor about knife throwing, or it would be mine," Gimpy boldly offered.

"Nor speed," Harold claimed, but we all laughed at the thought of him being fleet of foot.

"We must make it a combination of no more than four things," I clarified the limits, trying to keep the contest within a reasonable time.

We eventually decided on running to the stream; throwing a heavy rock; knife throwing; and arm wrestling.

I decided that I would not participate, and only serve as the Judge. I produced a smaller coin, explaining that this coin would go to the top servant, if they were bested by a Nobleman, which would certainly be the case as these were fighting Squires.

We took the time to get a target prepared for the knife throwing, while others went to the river to find a heavy stone. The cooks went to get some chopping blocks that we could use for the arm wrestling contest, while the Squires drank with me.

"My friends, I don't want to embarrass you tonight, but my Horseman will beat you if he can, as a matter of fact, he is faster than me and will not miss that target from 50 paces in the knife test," I explained to them what they were getting into. "He is not the best in arm wrestling or stone throwing, so look to best him there," I suggested.

They smiled, and assured me that they could handle being bested by a commoner. They were barely a step above them anyway.

Of the 28 men, 15 decided to compete but with a little push I got Jon to fill out the number to 16.

We started with eight pairs going two at a time on the chopping blocks.

They drew lots and Gimpy had to fight against the fat cook on round one, while Jon drew a man half his size.

Jon dropped his man's arm faster than a drawn breath, but Gimpy fought on for quite some time. The fat cook had his arm down in a pitiful position, but Gimpy just wouldn't give up! I didn't want him to break my man's arm so I cheated.

"Is that a wolf?" I shouted. Gimpy looked up and in the direction of my finger pointing, but the loss in concentration brought his knuckles down to the block and the contest was over.

"My mistake," I apologized, but my Horseman friend looked at me with daggers in his eyes.

In the second round it was obvious that Jon was going to win this one, but the points would go 5 for the winner, 3 for those that won their second round and one for those that only won the first round. Both Squires finished with 3 points.

The Knife throwing contest was faster, as only 10 men hit the target at all from 10 paces. Even Jon managed well from that distance.

For round two we went to 20 paces, and only three horsemen and both Noblemen made the second cut.

For round three, they went to 30 paces and each man was to throw 5 knives. This took longer, but it left Master Crosby, Master McLean and his Horseman Gordo, and of course Featherby.

I hadn't been impressed with his throws. He actually missed with one blade in round three. I wondered if his arm was sore from the arm wrestling?

For the final contest we moved back to 20 paces and used an archery target so that we could give a higher score for better throws.

The rings were valued at 1, 3 and 5 for the center.

Crosby hit the middle with one and the first ring with two, but his other two throws missed high for a total of 11.

McLean hit the second ring with four of his throws, but only the outer ring on the fifth gave him 13.

Gordo hit the middle with his first two throws, then the third one caught a breeze and sailed wide for a zero. His fourth was an over correction, but it still got one point. With 11 points he needed the second ring or better on his last throw to post the best score, but his last blade bounced off of the knife in the middle! A great aim, but bad luck.

When Gimpy got to the line, I finally looked and saw the problem. He was throwing left-handed! I knew he was great with a blade, but he is definitely right-handed.

Gimpy's first throw was just a grain from the middle. The second was right next to the first, and in the middle circle.

I thought he was going to switch to the other hand, which some would take as an insult, but he only adjusted his position to the left for a better path to the middle.

His third shot was perfect, bringing a gasp to the crowd as he hit for 13.

The fourth throw was right above his third giving him 16 and a sure win. The spread on his four blades was no more than the palm of my hand.

He looked over at me, but I sat frozen, just praying that he wouldn't embarrass the Squires too much. His fifth throw hit the center knife and stuck into the handle! It vibrated there while the crowd cheered, but the weight of the two knives could not be supported by the straw target, and they both fell to the ground.

Gimpy's smile fell harder than his blades.

The Noblemen jumped up to congratulate my Horseman on the grandest display of marksmanship that they had ever seen, even insisting that my man had won, but my friend knew that I could not rule in his favor. He picked up his knives and conceded to the Highland Squire.

It surprised everyone when Jon was the fastest to the river, beating the Squires with his long legs on uneven ground. Master Crosby twisted his ankle and withdrew before the final game, but I think he knew that Jon would be better at that too, and he didn't want to be embarrassed by a Page.

So now we only had the stone's throw.

I saw that Harold had woken the twins, to cheer for their father. McLean and Jon both had 11 points, while the other Squire had withdrawn with 9 points, Gordo had 7 and Gimpy had 6. No one else had more than 4 points, so they could not win, but a few of them showed some good sportsmanship by heaving the rock anyway.

They would all throw the same heavy rock, and I had someone find a long pole to use as the throwing line.

I suggested that we go oldest to youngest, so Jon had to start.

He made sure that the rock was dry, so he wouldn't slip as he heaved with both arms.

When he finally threw the rock, it sailed about 30 paces and made a great splash in the muddy target area. We used a twine ball to measure the distance, marking it on the twine with a red ribbon.

The fat cook was next, but his rock fell a tall man's length from Jon's mighty heave.

Gordo almost dropped it on his own head, then threw it only halfway to the target.

Master McLean was next. He took the contest very seriously, knowing it would take a great effort to beat my Page.

He took full advantage of his strong legs, and the rock flew past Jon's effort by less than two digits.

Master McLean had more men on his staff, so the roar of approval out-rang the moans from Jon's friends, but a lot of freemen would have enjoyed the bettering of a Noble, including me.

"I get to throw, sir," my Horseman interrupted the merrymaking.

Though he couldn't win, Gimpy wanted a chance to place in the final contest.

A smiling footman retrieved the stone for Gimpy and dropped it with a thud at the throwing line.

Gimpy picked up the rock and walked four or five paces back, suggesting that he would run and heave, but instead he started to spin with the heavy weight, turning with an awkward wobble, he leaned back to compensate for the stone and continued his spin while advancing quickly to the line.

The rock sailed lower than the others, but it hit the ground a full rock further than the Squire! The odd technique had paid off.

With the win Gimpy went to 11 points, while the Squire added 3 to get the win with 14 points and Jon finished second with 12!

Gimpy smiled at me, and we both knew that I had cheated him of his win. Or maybe I saved him from a broken arm.

I awarded the silver coin to Master McLean, and the half coin to Jon the Page. Secretly I offered the same to Gimpy, but he had too much pride to take it.

The twins were all over their papa, cheering for his mighty performance. I saw McLean slip his footman Gordo some token for his good effort, while his friend Crosby just drank wine and kept his sore ankle up on a chopping block to keep the swelling down.

The party broke up soon after, and we walked back to our section of the campground.

We spent the best part of the day preparing me to look good for the New Women and the townspeople that would participate with us. Harold found the best places to bed some of the Lasses, while Jon found quarters in town for his sons. We would not sleep in the tents tonight.

The Mayor offered his official quarters and it had a big bed.

We ate with minor officials and the Mayor, but most of them had wives, so they went to their country homes after our supper.

The Soldiers tent had a few whores, which looked good, but it was not my mission. Instead I went to the loudest Inn, hoping for some drink and some nubile women!

There were at least six New Women in the tavern, with both of the Squires taking them one at a time into the back rooms to try and impregnate them.

Two older women brought their untouched daughters to me, so I took the hand of one, while the mothers and the other Lass sat with my men and enjoyed the music and the wine.

The bedroom was lit with a half dozen candles, giving the room a flickering light as a draft moved the flames.

I carefully removed her Sash of Womanhood, knowing that it was precious to her family. The blood of a goat was visible on the front of it. She lifted her gowns over her head and I helped her clear it from her corset. Gimpy came into the room quietly and he helped to undo the corset. Those snaps and ties are always difficult for my large fingers.

He helped her with her underdress, while I sat on the bed to watch her womanhood appear.

She was a bit fat, but it added to the swell of her breast, so I silently forgave her for her gluttony. Big tits have always been my favorite plaything! I lay her on her back and proceeded to give her nipples the attention they deserved.

Featherby produced some birthing cream and spread it on her mound with his finger. She just lay there, breathing deeply and looking at the ceiling, so Gimpy pushed into her a bit, to lubricate her better.

"She is ready for you Sir," he reported quietly.

I swung my leg over her thigh and mounted her quickly. Gimpy helped to position my cock, and I penetrated the young woman with one quick stroke to break her flower cleanly.

Even though my cock is of superior size, it pushed to the bottom without interference! Of course, I know that some women don't bleed, even if they are virgins, so I kept pounding into her. She obviously enjoyed the action, as her arms came around me and her legs came up to give me better contact with her mound.

I sucked on those big tits, while continuing the assault on her nest and she eventually started to have her little joy, so I gave myself permission to fill her with my seed.

It had been two days so my burst was very enjoyable for both of us.

There was no blood on the sheets, so I suggested that my Footman should take a turn, and she was willing, so I left them to it.

I knew that he would not rip her, being smaller than me, so I pricked my finger and wiped it on her sash, so that her family could keep their pride. It wasn't a lot of blood, but the smear was noticeably different from the goat's blood.

After Gimpy had his release, we dressed and walked the glowing New Woman back to her mother and the table.

Her mother was anxious to get her home, but Harold took down her information, in case she was with child.

I had to have a mug of mead to replace the fluids, but soon I took the other lady by the hand, and repeated the process, but this time Harold helped me, and enjoyed the sloppy seconds. This time there was a modest amount of blood, so I was able to keep my fingers from taking another prick.

This continued for hours, as I bed 6 New women. The other Squires were getting their share too, with the odd wench getting mixed in here and there as their support staff wanted some too.

We headed for the Mayor's office when there were no more New Women to bed, but Gimpy was still horny, so he took off for the Town Tents to find some more women for his hungry cock.

I was not ready for bed though, since I'd only drunk a little weak wine and mead. I offered a few stable boys a shilling for a wrestling match, and they were eager to win the coin, but they could not combine to bring me down.

Then Gimpy showed up with two ladies in tow. One was a pretty New Woman, with a flowery dress, while the other was older, but trim and spry.

My two opponents ran for the stable, when my attention was diverted.

"What have you brought me, Gimpy?" I asked my devious friend.

"These are two vixens from the Public Tent Lord. They heard about how gorgeous and powerful you are, and they had to see for themselves," he explained, but the look on the older one's face told me that it was not that simple.

"Thank you my man, but I couldn't possibly fuck two more of their New Women..." I declared, but one of them jumped at my foul language, grabbing my interest as I realized how beautiful she was.

"On second thought, you take the older sister Gimpy, and get her warmed up for me. I'll start with the New girl, er, sorry, I mean Woman," I faltered a bit with my tongue, but she did look young.

I took her hand and had a closer look, but the other woman had something to say.

"We really must get home," she started, while reaching for the girl's hand. "My husband would not be happy with this conduct Gentlemen, especially while he is at war for our King!" she energetically insisted.

Before she could pull her away, I twirled the lass out of her reach.

"Off to war, is he?" I mused.

"That means that you have Liberty, doesn't it, Woman?" I knew the military protocols.

"Well, technically that is true Sir, but I am too old, and Jenny is too young and frail for a mighty man of war such as yourself!"

"Oh please my Liege," she begged. "Please let me take my daughter's place, she will not please you the way that I have learned, please take me," the woman begged like her life depended on her success.

123456...9