A Knight's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a spirited woman," I admitted, "Take her and share her, but don't hurt her, I may want a turn later," I instructed Jon.

I led the beauty to her fate in the Mayor's bed in the back room while Jon took the spirited mother to the stables.

"I'm too tired to fight you girl, so I'll need you to undress both of us," I conceded to my guest, and plopped down on the bed. She didn't have much work to do, with me wearing only my pants, boots and a heavy belt.

She started on me, probably because of modesty, but it gave me the chance to study her face.

She looked like a doe, with nicely shaped eyes, and natural long eyelashes. Her shoulders were not stooped and she kept her chin up with a natural pride.

When Gimpy entered the room she became uncomfortable. She would not be used to the ways of Noble people and their staff.

I was not very clean, after all of my earlier debauchery, but she only hesitated a second before she licked my cock clean. Then she took it in her hand and my cock surged with blood from the intimacy.

She jumped up and back to her feet with surprise.

When I finally lowered the woman onto my cock, It was fully engorged and ready for penetration. I had her do the work as I settled back to enjoy the view.

She lost my cock on the first stroke, causing me to chuckle inside, seeing her inexperience. Gimpy helped to get me back in the prize, and the rest of the coupling was both pleasant and short as she undulated into an orgasm in the first five minutes! With that sight in my mind, it was no effort to burst my own pleasure into her grasping nest.

I was so tired, and the drink was catching up to me, so I let my Horseman lead the sweet tart from the room, but I didn't want her to be taken by force so I instructed my man to take her home, then I collapsed into a slumber.

It could have been an hour later, but I'm told it was only minutes, when Gimpy came bursting through the door! No, not just fast, the door broke as he was kicked into the room.

I jumped from my sleep and grabbed my sword to defend myself, but there was no attack. It seems that my horny horseman had insisted on some fun with the newly deflowered woman, and she took offense with his advances.

She stood next to the fireplace with her underdress thrown over her body, covering only one gorgeous young tit. She had her fists clenched, ready for battle.

"Gimpy! I told you to take her home!" I yelled.

"I will be taking my Mother home with me Sir. ...If you please," she boldly instructed me! A Knight!

I could see that we had erred in being casual with such a woman and her mother.

"Get Pinkee, and retrieve her mother!" I ordered, "...and get them home safely, Gimpy."

Then I fell back into bed and sleep took me.

I dreamed of Jenny, and they were very pleasant dreams.

When Jon woke me I had a terrible headache. He had added some boiling water to a horse drinking barrel in the back of the lodge. I have very little modesty, believing that anyone should be able to admire my lean, tall, muscular figure. Jon fashioned my hair well enough for me to have a late lunch with the Mayor and some local Merchants.

They asked how many that I had bed, and I assured them that it was no less than 7, but I saw Jon nod his acceptance of my number.

"Seven, Sir," I replied. "I'm afraid that I drank too much to do them all, gentlemen, or I would have died trying."

They thought the idea of a man fucking himself to death was funny but unlikely. I thought that I might put it to the test in the festival in Corimonte next week and they laughed mightily.

There was no hurry to leave, needing only 2 days to get to the hamlet in Corimonte District, so I thought that I would ask if they had any missing women in the surrounding area.

"We did lose a young lass, not a full year into her Womanhood," the Mayor offered. "We heard wolves that night, and though it's unusual for a pack to be in this area, we figured they got her," he concluded.

The Magistrate was at the meal so he offered his report.

"We found no proof of an attack along the route that she traveled, so foul play has not been ruled out, but a careful search of a large area, failed to show any sign of the Baker's daughter," he recited from memory.

"No sign of a struggle, and no remains or ripped cloth?" I pondered, thinking that she wouldn't give herself easily to a wolf. Even a pack of them.

"No sir. Like I said, it's an open case My Lord," the Magistrate seemed reasonably concerned. "We lost two the year before, and one was a New Woman," he concluded.

"Were there no signs to read in their case either?" I openly wondered.

"Oh yes," the lawman continued. "We think that they were taken by wagon to the north, but a posse traveled for a week in fruitless chase, and their kinfolk searched for a month but found no sign of them. I did send a full report to the Sheriff of Norfolk, having no manpower or budget to take the matter any further," he explained defensively.

"Ah, it sounds like you did your duty Sir," I honored him with my acceptance of his excuses.

"We might have another two missing from last night Lord," a meek voice came from the kitchen entrance.

The Mayor's adjutant jumped to silence the impudent servant, but I called for him to halt.

"Stay your hand, I will hear what he has to say!" My voice of command does not often go unheard or unheeded, and this was no exception.

I arose from the chair and went to hear out the distraught man.

"My niece was at the Town Tent last night Sir. She is a New Woman so she had to remain available to a Nobleman until midnight, as you know," he reported with head down.

"She and her older girlfriend did not make it to their homes, and since they are very attractive, we thought that they were blessed by the favor of a Nobleman, but even if they fell asleep, they would have been discovered by now My Lord, and their mothers are very worried." He concluded by dropping to a knee, he was so unused to speaking with his betters.

To his credit, the Magistrate jumped up and begged my pardon while he went to investigate.

"If it is not a problem Sir, I would like to join you," I asked the Magistrate, and he indicated that I should follow him.

The man from the kitchen took us to his home, not a 5 minute walk away. There were men and women milling about his humble shack and they were all concerned with their missing kin.

"I will go to the campground and bring in the Squires and our staff, to help with the search Sir. We are at your command," I conceded that the Magistrate knew the area and the people better than I, so he should lead the search.

Jon ran ahead of me to the Mayor's stable. He would either throw a saddle on a horse, or get Gimpy to do it if he was already there.

Then it occurred to me that Gimpy might even have the two women so I broke into a run too.

Gimpy was there, and he did have a lady with him, but she was not the cook's niece, nor very young, so we had to accept that we still had work to do.

Gimpy jumped on a mare right away and hurried bareback down the lane, while Jon and his two sons got my steed ready. The two King's men were leaving today, so my Horseman was the best chance to stop them in time.

Harold finally joined us and we set out at a trot.

When we crossed the river at the Mill, I saw an odd sight.

Master McLean was holding off Master Crosby from lashing my Footman with a short whip. His men tried to hold Gimpy, but he kept weaseling out of their grip.

"Hold," I bellowed and they all stood still, except Gimpy who used his liberty to grab the fat cook and heave him into the stream.

"What is going on here McLean," I demanded.

"Sir, your Horseman came to stop us from leaving, but Master Crosby wasn't going to listen to some commoner that came careening into us yelling for us to hold. So he demanded the road, and your Horseman would not give it!" he explained without taking sides.

"Impudent bastard!" Master Crosby added.

"He was bringing a message from your superior Master Crosby, did that not sound reasonable to you?" I asked, most definitely taking my man's side.

"There are two missing young ladies, and we must give assistance in their search," I insisted.

"That does not excuse his insolence," Crosby insisted.

I leapt off of my steed and ran to the Squire. He did not cower, but he did put his hand on his sword.

"If that blade moves a fraction, I will kill you," I quietly hissed as I drew close. I came up very close and he moved his hand from his sword.

Only Master McLean could hear me, as the staff members stepped back.

"If I ever send a man to you with an order, and you think to disobey it, you had better have your affairs in order and an heir has been established, because I will chop you down without a second thought. I growled in his face.

"Yes Sir," he limply stated.

I was furious and I wore it like armor! I stomped back and forth for a moment getting control of myself.

"Master McLean, you will take the Western road, going as fast as you can with your two best horsemen, with the rest following at a reasonable pace. If you come across wagons, they must be searched for slaves."

"Master Crosby can do the same to the East and my team will cover the Northern passage, which I think is the most likely direction if they are slavers," I demanded.

"I could loan you a few pages or a footman Sir, I brought more than you for the festival," Master Crosby offered.

"That is a noble offer Sir, and please accept my apologies for my anger," I said. "I was on edge because I might have bed one or both of those women, and I felt an obligation that made me lose my temper."

Master Crosby dropped to one knee, but looked up to me.

"If it's honor that drives your passion Sir, I will gladly follow your orders."

When my Horseman heard that I was worried about the last New Woman that I had bedded and her spirited mother, he rushed to assure me that he had delivered them both home safely, though they were attacked by 6 men.

"There were six of them Coz. I killed two, but the others ran." He detailed for me how the ladies had guarded his back while he cut them down, and how the neighborhood was alerted, so they wouldn't have tried again.

We picked up the Magistrate and his 4 deputies just north of the town limits. They had the extra horses that I had asked for, but Gimpy had chosen the four best of our lot, and Harold the Herald joined my Horseman in a mad dash north.

They had orders not to engage a superior force, but Gimpy would consider a dozen to be close to even. I had to make him pledge to let Harold decide if they should slow them down and wait for reinforcements. It was the perfect job for Harold the spy.

As for the rest of us, we sped along as fast as the slowest animal could go, which was often faster than the townsmen that made up half of our posse.

For 3 days we traveled 12 hours on and 4 hours off, then Gimpy came down the road alone, to give his report.

"They have three wagons and 15 men in a raised camp a short ride up this road," Gimpy reported to the Magistrate and I.

"My Lord Knight, this is more of a military campaign than an arrest, I would hope you accept the command of this cause," the Magistrate graciously offered, and I accepted it as a very wise move for an Appointed man.

"Gimpy and I are going to scout in close after dark tonight," I informed the group. "I want you to give us a distraction at a safe distance to the North, then we will use it to get in close and get some information or slice a few throats before we sneak, or run our way out," I thought the plan would sound better, but everyone thought it was good, and Gimpy was gathering more of his throwing knives.

We blackened our faces, though Gimpy was so dirty it hardly made a difference. When we got to our staging point Harold and Jon were there too, wearing similar war paint on their faces.

"We will guard your left and right flanks Coz, so you get out alive," Harold whispered.

"You didn't want us to kill them all and leave you none, I think!" Gimpy bragged quietly. He still clapped them both on the shoulder as true comrades in arms.

I came down the side of a gully while Gimpy took a small deer trail that he found. When we could hear the camp we would wait for the loud distraction that we had arranged, then scurry in for some mischief. I knew that Jon had loosely followed me while Harold was behind Featherby.

Then we heard the loud clanking of pots and pans to the north.

I counted to ten, then moved fast to cover the open field as quietly as I could, then I squatted down behind a rock and wound my way around it then through a bushy patch to the back of a wagon.

The wagon was solid wood with holes cut for air to pass through. I could only hope that our enemies were not peering out at that very moment.

"Help," was a faint whisper from the wagon.

"Hush," I whispered back.

I moved to my left hoping to meet up with my Horseman, and I found him over top of a body.

"This one should have been yours, but you have gotten slow," he insulted me.

From this side we could see three men in the middle, holding swords and looking to the north. The other 10 or so might have gone to investigate the Magistrate and his townsmen, who would have long fled the area.

We both decided that we should just dispatch these three and then maybe we would flee into the woods, or see if the men that came back were much of a test after their leadership was gone.

Gimpy and I had practiced maneuvers like this even as children coming in fast with me high and him low, which makes a lot of sense really. That way I know that I can slice with my heavy sword and broad shoulders, straight through the chest area, while the Horseman goes low. We even do this on horseback and it is deadly.

We came at them without a sound so I was already slicing through the air before they knew that it was their last breath.

My stroke cut across the throat of one as he turned. I could feel the tip just crease the spine as it sliced through his throat. Then through the shoulder bone of the second but my rapid advance made the steel cut deep through his upper chest. The final man I cut off his left arm as he brought it up, but I lunged forward halfway through the sweep and impaled him through the chest.

Gimpy had stabbed his first man four times up through his groin into his abdomen. The second man he only stabbed thrice so he could ensure the death of the third.

We were a gory mess, but untouched.

"Does that leave 8, or 10?," I asked my friend.

"Here they come, so run or fight?" Gimpy offered, not sounding like he cared either way.

"Knights don't run unless the trumpet calls," I answered my friend, knowing that mother might have foreseen this moment, but Damn, we might yet have a dozen more moments just like this.

The first ones to see us loudly warned the others, and there were indeed 10 of them.

"You run away and save yourself," I commanded my Horseman and he laughed and ran between the wagons and into the woods.

A few of them chuckled to see that their opponent was now one, and they moved to surround me. Of course a few pikemen would show up to totally ruin my plans!

I can fight like the demon, and no four men would want to face me, but having Pikes come at you while trying to not die from the six blades of steel slashing past you... Well that made me nervous, until the first two hit the ground without a sound, or maybe there was a little "Thwack" or "Shshsh thwack" cause he was throwing from 40 or 50 paces in the dark! A few of them turned to look and a third pikeman fell with a cry then a knife lodged in the pike of the fourth man.

I swung my sword through the air, making my own sound of death. Only two men stood to fight me, and they were fools.

A fool and his head are soon parted, then the rest scattered into the woods.

It was not over for them, as Jon and Herold practiced with their epee at close hand, taking out three more of them.

Unfortunately three or four got away, and they might have had a bigger party coming, so we had to hurry.

The three wagons had eight women chained in pairs. The keys were on the bodies of the three men that had waited in the center.

We did not understand any of the women, they were brought here by ship, then a four day wagon ride brought them to this pitiful moment in their lives.

They were not the ladies that we were after, but slavery is not permitted in our Kingdom, at least not of the order that these women were experiencing. They were chained in an unhealthy manner, with barely any clothing, and their jailers were raping them. They were being careful not to cause damage to their precious cargo, but their lives had obviously been hell since they were stolen from their families in a far away place.

"Let's get two of these prison wagons opened up so we can transport our ladies to the capital," I instructed my bloody crew.

The Magistrate and his lot showed up finally. He played his part, and he might have just been in the way during a fight, so I gave him thanks, and promised him a glowing report to the Sheriff which I assigned to Harold the Herald as that was his department.

Gimpy patrolled our left rear while Harold rode the right.

The twins each commanded a chariot of beautiful women, and the ladies coddled them, pinching their cheeks. I had to slap the side of the wagon to get them to be serious about our escape.

We hurried for three days before we rested, then continued at a slower pace.

We came to a point where the Magistrate had to turn off with his Townsmen, but we were close enough to Gaspe not to worry about the loss of manpower.

When we were close enough that he could ride it in one long day, I gave a message to Pinkee for my father. Gimpy prepared his mare while Jon made a travel bag for his son.

"The message in this letter is of no consequence Pinkee," I instructed my young Page. "If someone tries to steal it, just drop it and flee. The real story is in your head son, just tell Pitman about the ladies we rescued, and that we should be there two days from now, three at most."

The twins are wily boys, so I was not worried for him and his dad accepted the mission as a learning opportunity.

The ladies gave him kisses and hugs and he turned more red than a beet.

"Wait for us at the estate, and don't feed Cherry any of your apples until you get there," Jon explained and Pinkee spurred his mount into a gallop. Cherry is a well trained mare so she responded to her nearly weightless master with a strong stride.

The ladies were oohing and aahing about the Great Northern Gate which seemed to get bigger and bigger as we approached. It was a reminder that the City Walls had stood strong for over 200 years, but also warned that our greatest threats always came from the North.

The drawbridge had thousands of spikes in it, and it made a great clatter when our weary band crossed it.

Robin pointed out to his awestruck passengers, the sparks thrown up by the horses' metal shoes.

"The fireflies are greeting us!" Robin explained.

As we passed through the gates a mounted escort of a dozen troops came upon us. The Lieutenant that commanded the patrol came to me and saluted.

"Do you have any injured Sir," he asked very professionally, sitting tall in his military saddle.

"Nothing that a little sewing couldn't fix," I responded. "Our ladies are skilled seamstresses, so we have only the straightest of scars with colorful threads."

I pulled my cloak off of my shoulder and showed the man a small line of yellow thread where one of them stitched a shallow cut that I didn't even notice receiving.

"They are so exotic and beautiful, that they will find husbands easily," the Lieutenant suggested. "Their sewing skills may be superior, but the darker skin and narrow eyes are just gorgeous!"

1...34567...9