A Knight's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course it was too small, and crude for my brother, so guess who got them," Father said uncomfortably.

"You get used to them Sir," I responded, having worn them to battle for most of my life.

Poor Gimpy was honor bound to buy drinks for every other Kings man that he met, but I never gave him a penny. He always had enough.

When we finally got back to our tents, Master Gimpy had already been intimate with a half dozen young women and he was very drunk.

Jon and Herold were a bit chilly towards me, but I waved it off.

Then Gimpy produced my envelope and held it aloft.

"Don't worry friends," he slurred. "Our fearless leader did not enter my name, I slipped my own envelope into the King's hands," he admitted.

"Here is the Squire that Sir Corzian actually submitted," he announced with a grin.

Harold grabbed the envelope before I could, and quickly scanned the contents. He grinned, and read it for all.

"Sir Corzian of DeVille nominates the best Horseman that the world has ever seen, my best friend and closest comrade in arms, Gimballed Simons."

Gimpy's mouth dropped open.

"Well I'll be damned!" he said with a smile.

We left at first light.

I pray that Jenny will wait another night for her Knight!

1...456789