All Comments on 'A Knock at My Door'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
MightyHornyMightyHorny11 months ago

They always come back. Cheaters, that is.

Especially if they think of their past victims as weak and needing. I mean, who can even exist without them around!?

Best course of action: ignore their existence. Always.

Great flash, author. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Since he had custody, the court ordered her to pay child support, right? RIGHT?!? When she didn’t pay it, there was a warrant issued, right? When she flew back into the state, she was arrested as soon as she deplaned, right?

What do you mean, those things only happen to men?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would have ask why she came back then told her to take a hike. Maybe we could have a part 2 about what happened between her and her new love. Good start lets add another part.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Meh. Pretty average stuff

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Will there be a chapter two?

tralan69ertralan69er11 months ago

Seems like something is missing

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
It

Doesn't need another chapter it needs finished, he should have gone after the company and the British asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Short and sweet. And complete.

jmm999jmm99911 months ago

This was not a great start at all! This was a great story!

Leave it there - I wish I'd written it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It does need part 2. Was a fast flowing and entertaining read. Only thing missing was suing attorney and business.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ridiculous plot. Stop pandering to the idiot LW crowd

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu11 months ago

Approved!

That was fun.

A beer for the MC.

Nicely done Regguy69.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too short, everything happened too quickly that I didn't get the chance to get exited ***

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Nice ending. I certainly hope it's the ending! Yes, the husband was a naieve moron who must have walked around in a daze, never understanding how his wife felt. When she got a job outside the house we are never told much about what was happening but obviously she was drifting apart. He never saw it though, showing just how closed off he was. Finally she leaves him and all the divorce paperwork is completed. That in itself is rather stupid on her part. She owned half the marital assets but just walked away. We never hear about her new relationship financial details. Did she re-marry? It seems not.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should have told her his new wife didn't approve of him talking to whores and then simply close the door.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr9710 months ago

Another idiot wife LW story. I refuse to believe that could possibly be this many ignorant sluts out there powering all these tales of woe on Literotica. This one even abandoned her children and expected open arms upon her return. This level of stupidity really needs to be railed against. I realize that many of these are written with tongue firmly in cheek but yet another idiot wife story just weighs me down when I read it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More than a moderate BTB, this looks more like a simple karma tale: "You Reap What You Sow".

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Ridiculous plot. Stop pandering to the idiot LW crowd"

Agree, it would really, really better to post an umpteenth tale about a "loving" cheating whore wife and a "happy" whimp cuck husband. We all really need more and more of that soup, 5000 cheating-cuck tales per year is still not enough, more please !

patilliepatillie10 months ago

Sorry Reg, just not what anyone would call a complete story. More of an introduction or opening to an what could be an interesting tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Another idiot wife LW story. I refuse to believe that could possibly be this many ignorant sluts out there powering all these tales of woe on Literotica"

And what to say about the thousands cheating-cuck tales published per year, with 10-15 new ones everyday, with an idiot weak whimp husband and a smarter "loving" slut wife as MCs ? In proportion, in the LW category, we have 10-15 idiot husbands tales vs 1 idiot wife tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like anyone would return to such a boring slob after tasting freedom. Turning tricks would be more of a life than sitting on a sofa week after week watching EastEnders and football.

PowersworderPowersworder10 months ago

A decent start, but like most of these half-assed short stories, there's not enough there for you to:

1) Do any character development

2) Get the reader invested in your characters

3) Give the reader any reason to give a shit what happens in the end

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Suggestion to All LW Authors: Use TAGS such as "LW Cliché" or "Tongue-in-cheek" or "Extreme Fiction," etc. That's because there's a whole legion of people out there who take this TOO seriously. That would make sense because there's no longer any decent FAKE stuff on TV, such as roller derby, wrasslin', or Walter Cronkite. So, in desperation, they're believing in made-up, amateur erotica. Tags, friends, use 'em aggressively!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't remember loving you is a great song

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

That’s the way to show a cheating bitch the door.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two scenes, however affecting, do not a story make.

RanDog025RanDog02510 months ago

I'd call this an Outline for a story. Not a story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Loving You" by Claudine Longet Williams was a really good song, even though she killed the man she loved. Ironic.

XluckyleeXluckylee10 months ago

Loved the story thank you.5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story, went from the wife leaving to the cuckold four years later having a dream as he dribbles out the corner of his mouth after spending another sad weekend sat in front of the TV watching sport. His wife left him because he was boring, and four years later he still hasn't learnt anything or even made the slightest effort to actively take control of his life. Instead he wallows in a homoerotic half life of vicariously watching the bodies of young men getting sweaty as they kick or throw balls around.

xtc5xtc510 months ago

I wwould have loved to hear her side of everything after he had closed the door.

RubiconXRubiconX10 months ago

Oh, come on now. Why don’t you actually write the story? This little episode is nothing but a well-done intro to a real story, y’know, plot, overcoming conflict, characters with real emotions, all those literary devices that make reading so much fun. You have skill - I’ll be eagerly awaiting your expansion chapters!

parenthesisparenthesis10 months ago

Nice short one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It barely rates a 2. Has the basic plot of something nice but it's barely a 2.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent. Short and sharp.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to read a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Anyone giving this higher that a 2-stars must have a very short and limited attention span.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Very good. Many of us guys have had our wives leave for one reason or another. My wife moved out, got her own apartment. I was lost. I went to see her and try and talk her into coming home, we had to young daughters. Sitting in living room with tears in my eyes I asked her why?

She said she just fell out of love. Then she said "I just want to go out there and look around, but if it doesn't work out can I come back?" With tears in my eyes I got up and walked out the door. We were divorced a couple months later. Unlike some of the MCs in these stories I didn't get raped in the divorce, I refinanced the house, gave her half and she left me the girls with me because she didn't want to bothered with them while she was searching for another guy. Oh, and the divorce only cost about $100, I'm a big DIY guy and they do make DIY Divorce books. This story was good. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Surprisingly a good story. Would've been nicer if it was more than 1/2 page, going deeper into the what & whys. Especially what happened to cause her to want to leave with that guy, & then 4 years later to expect to be welcomed back into the house. Entitled bitch. But because of what was left out, due to the shortness of the story, 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have liked to find out how her boyfriend shit on her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why dislike?!

Another

No such thing as innocent flirting.

As soon as mentioned in story it's either cheating coming or exhibitionist And not me or friends

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

Too short. Maybe a second part from the wife's pov?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too bad the whore wouldn't fall and break every bone in her body, or mistakenly step in front of a speeding truck! It would be nice to see another part, where he has a new wife or girlfriend and she beats the whore bloody, so she'd get the message that she's neither wanted or needed. She cold then be a street whore...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An entitled skanking whore returns

rn2711rn271110 months ago

The grass is greener on the other side...

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistToo10 months ago

I second a story from the wife's POV and maybe her understanding and coming to grips with what a total POS she was/is.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades10 months ago

Cute story, enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ok. A lot of guys get divorced in their 40’s, and marry a 20 something year old woman. The woman usually will dump their husband, for a more powerful man, with more money. In the end, this is what happens. 40 ish guy gets 60, can’t get it up anymore. His trophy wife is now in her 40’s, and realizes he never had the wealth he bragged about. And you always will be a pariah to your children and family. To the 20 something woman seeking an older man- You are going to be a laughingstock. Neighborhood women will keep their husbands away from you. If you have kids, plan on taking care of your older man, as well as them.

Older man “ trading up”. By the time she reaches 40, you are starting to fall apart. Your dick does not work like it should. Good chance, she would start cheating on you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really unbelievable she shows up on the doorstep and knocks on the door with ‘I’m back. I’ve come home to you’. After 4 years without a word. Are there really any women this stupid? Yeah..Yeah.I know it’s just a story.

LeontheKingLeontheKing9 months ago

Would have liked to know what happened to her lover for her to turn up with all her baggage.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Ditto leontheking... Too sorry but I guess that's the point.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

Sorry... too SHORT....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too short. What gave her the idea she welcome home? The divorce went through, she was somebody eases problem now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely loved it. If she doesn't leave immediately, he should call the cops and charge her with trespassing. The next step would be to file for a protective order. Maybe by then the stupid cunt would get the idea.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Short, sweet, and simple. Perfect.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good for the effect, lousy for the lack of substance. Hope it was more fun to write than it was to read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It’s not horrible but not great either. Frankly, I can somewhat empathize with her being shackled to a complete nonce for decades can be soul crushing. It didn’t justify the way she left but it would have justified leaving.

phill1cphill1c8 months ago

"Theyre 90% democraps and think the sun shines out they ass..."

It's amazingly stupid this comment. mostly all of these stories are written about, by, and for republ-fascists-nazi-racists. So how THE ACTUAL FUCK can you say that the women in these horrifically simplistic tales are "democraps"?

I live in a Democratic city and I know of NO families where the women are a fucked up and slutty as in these tales, which, again are about and for red-state republicans. It's amazing: these ignorant dupes keep espousing the virtues of red states while exposing the people in them as being the least educated, most hypocritical, least contributing to society, unless taking a government check you haven't earned because you're "disabled" from being a fat loser. It's the most egregious reason this country is going to hell in a red handbasket: defense mechanisms and entitlements, like being light-skinned in Kentucky entitles you to a better living than others, who actually contribute to society, not sitting on their asses complaining about not having shit. Or that the big black man has a bigger dick. No, it aint his dick, alone, it's that he's not sitting on 2nd base by virtue of his skin color thinking he hit a double. You aint owed shit because you go to work and come home. Every other eligible person does exactly the same thing, at least.

I mean, seriously, who would be married to someone who sits on her ass all day? I got a saying, "no wife of mine will NOT work!" In relationship, the only way it works is if two (or more--right) people attempt to meet in the middle. that means no partner can have too much power or the thing falls apart. I aint gon' lie, if I weren't working, and there was six months in 2001 when I wasn't, I wasn't JUST sending out resumes. I was going down to the bar to hang out with the other "people of leisure". If I hadn't re-upped to the NG, I'd be getting into trouble because that's what I do when my mind/hands are idle. I wouldn't expect a Stepford Wife and I damn sure wouldn't pay for one.

I am glad my wife is no better looking than me. But, that's plenty. I wouldn't want someone constantly preening and looking for attention from, frankly, odious 'charmers'.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Great ending for a selfish self centered bitch. She walks out on her husband and children and want to just walk back into her old life after 4 year banging another guy.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

I see some recent comments below that try to tie this story to politics. This site is for entertainment, and comments should be about the story not get stressed out about the political divide in our home. We still live in the best country in the world. Proof in millions of people risking their live to great into our and taken care by our government while the citizens paid

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Five stars cause hubby wasn’t a wimp ending in a RAAC.

@RocketMan12 “We still live in the best country in the world.” “Proof in millions of people risking their live …”

Which says something about how crappy the whole world is. But being the best of a pile of crap doesn’t make it good. California, and other Dem run states and cities are disasters. And the current occupant of the White House is a joke, making us a laughing stock of the world.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story. It's a shame Michael wouldn't have gotten remarried, and have his new wife hit the whore so hard, she'd starve to death bouncing. Any woman do what she did is nothing but a whore...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I guess there wasn’t enough backstory to get me involved, but my impulse would have been to let her in. I don’t know about RAAC, but if I loved her that long I’d want to talk if only to find out why she thought she could come back. 3 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Man...! I love this short story. His actions were cold, but hey, she deserved it. She broke his trust and his heart, and it's true, he realized he didn't know her, and he moved on. Now, he doesn't want her back in his life. Her life is her problem. He maybe a boring man, but definitely, one with principles.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Perfect, this is how so many of the stories in the LW series should have been handled. I Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another cheating slut that wanted the best of both worlds and when the tide went out wanted a free ride back from the Island LOVE IT (jaybee186)

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Solid gold. At least 5 stars

16GaDouble16GaDouble6 months ago

Well played, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wouldn't wanna live in ur country looking at ur shitty divorce laws, something like alimony for spouse🤣 In my country alimony is only awarded when spouse is unable to work

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

LOL "Do I Know You" Just wondered why it took them 17 months to "fall" in love.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm inclined to agree with Bill S that allowing her in to make her sales pitch would have made the story even more entertaining but having said that I can fully appreciate why the MC didn't want to hear it and instead invited her to go forth and multiply!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why didn't he sue the law firm. He was her boss so he should've gotten compensated.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit5 months ago

Nice one Regguy69, well done! - Full 5-star awarded,which would NOT have happened had you listened to the likes of those silly smug-arrogant, overly-opined, pompous airhead know-nothings who have very foolishly and flippantly counselled that you that should "improve" your excellent tale, by "choking it to death" with spurious and totally un-neccessary detail Well done, thanks,

Richard.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Story was great he say it was written. But he did give all you” armchair quarterbacks” an opportunity to expound on the ending. Go for it-

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That's the way you do it! His fuckin' wife (literal) goes back to work, falls in love with her manager or whatever then ups & leaves hubby & her children. 4 years later, she's expecting to be welcomed with opened arms when she returns, even tho she didn't contact them over that time? Only thing missing: WHY is she back? 5 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anti-climatic

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

AAAAAA++++++. No more comments needed.

HighBrowHighBrow4 months ago

What a little piss ant!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would have done the same thing!! I'm 47 yrs too my wife. She was then out of my league, 4 yrs older than my 19. A high-school drop-out. But I did have a good job and and a boat and motercycle. She had a good job too. We dated for almost one year. Out of the "blue" she said (I was picking her for date) I'm going out with some else tonight. WOW! I never saw it coming. All I could say is "I hope have a good night. Forget me and I'll forget you." One month later she called. She made a mistake. She moved in with a different girl friend. She realized her mistake and promised she wanted only me. 8 months later we married. A yr. later I enrolled in 4 yr. college and we "up" to an early retirment . I allways kept my ears and eyes on her for any suprises. She was true to me and I to her. I used the "trust but verify" everyday. She never let me down!!! We are still in love in our early age 70's. I would do it all over again if I could.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

After 4 years she is back , Hi im home but she is empty handed not even a pizza lol next time maybe she should try kicking the door with her hands full

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

Burn! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A brilliant synopsis. It's about selfishness, to the point of narcissism, and only what she wants is important, nobody else, and then thinks it's okay to go back? It's amazing how stupid these people are - but it really comes down to ugliness and evil in a heart that drives the selfishness in the mind.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Could have been a great story but too much at the end left out. Way too weak a response on the scumbag predator and the stupid so-called wife. If you're going to write stuff, take a stand for something, and demonstrate that there's a right and wrong and consequences in life. This was actually a fairly good objective look at the situation. But your response to the cheaters was wrong. There needed to be some very heavy accountability there, legally and otherwise.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Realistic story from the wife leaving for a younger man to her wanting to come back this shit happens a ton. The love affair is never as good as a good marriage she worked that out too late.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Perfect ending! The wife beating on the door. Always leave them wanting more. Or is that for comedians? Writers usual wrap everything up in a nice present for the readers. I like this one sometimes a dine and dash story is just the thing! Great writing as usual

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I know men can do the same thing but this woman decides to return after 4 years of 'finding herself' thinking she would grace her husband's life with her presence. Glad the ending was what I would have picked.

usaretusaret3 months ago

No comment needed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A good start. Now, how about some payback on Ian to complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yep, that's about right. Pretty good insight. It's all about a selfish heart, everything else is just a symptom of that disease.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wimpy writer should write smarter cucks. Here's the divorced cuck Michael lounging like a loser post divorce with no fucking payback on the cheaters

MarmadukephuknukleMarmadukephuknukle2 months ago

The gall of that woman! Talk about wanting to have her cake and eat it too. I would have closed the door in her face with a lot more gusto.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I love the comments raging about there being no payback on the cheaters. She's banging on his door, screaming for his attention and validation, and not getting it. The emotional pain is driving her nuts and leading to her humiliating herself. She wouldn't be back in the first place unless things went south with her new man, so now the karma train is hitting her hard.

As for the lover, what do you want? Should he call in a team of ex- Navy SEAL operatives and computer experts to come up with some insane revenge plot wherein he's ruined financially, maimed, and then sold as a slave to a south Pacific tuna boat captain?

Revenge stories are fun to read, but in reality, revenge gets you in a lot of trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

After she decimated him acting as though it was nothing I can’t believe after 4 years she just expected a “do over” he did the right thing.5 🌟

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...