A Knock at the Door

Story Info
Girl wakes up to sign for a mysterious package at her door.
1k words
26.9k
24
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
briiii
briiii
5 Followers

Dumber is better. Bimbo is better.

I woke up lying next to Mitchel, my newest boyfriend. By newest, of course, I mean first. Mitchel was the first guy that I'd ever been able to get interested in. I may be good looking, but that doesn't make up for lack of social skills. Sure, I've been on many first dates, and matches on Tinder aren't rare, that's actually where I met Mitchel, but they usually don't ask for a second date, just to hook up and forget. I'm used to it, and to tell you the truth, I'm okay with it. I'm 22, so now's the time for me to experiment sexually before I grow old and die, and some of the guys were pretty attractive with nice - *The doorbell chimes interrupting my thoughts*

Looking over at Mitchel, I see he isn't disturbed in the slightest by the doorbell.

"Alright, fine." I say to, not really to anyone. I put on the nearest pair of black leggings and my purple sports bra before heading towards the door. I looked through the window and saw a delivery driver at the door. We were at my apartment, so I opened up the door and signed for the package. It was addressed to me, but as far as I can remember, I didn't buy any packages recently. It was an Amazon box, so I'm sure I just pressed one-click and bought something by accident. It's always exciting to get something surprising in the mail. I grab a pair of scissors from the kitchen drawer and start to open up the package. There's a note on it addressed to "Bambi."

"That's odd" I don't know anyone, and I especially don't have any friends, named Bambi. Nor should their packages be getting sent to my apartment. I pulled out the rest of the package to see what it was. It was addressed to me, of course, and Bambi did sound awfully familiar. Maybe she does know her..

The package contents now laid out on the table. I began to examine them. There were 3 pieces individually wrapped in clear plastic. They all looked to contain some sort of a latex looking fabric, but without opening them, there's no way she's going to know what they are. The only thing I could make out was a small white box that contained a pair of wireless headphones.

Maybe I should read the letter and see what all of this means. That could clue me into why Bambi had all this shipped here. As I picked up the letter I detected a familiar smell. Familiar, and yet she can't quite place it. She opened up the letter and began whispering it to herself, unknowingly:

Bambi Sleep.

Bambi, the time has finally come for you to accept your role as a weak, submissive, sissy doll. You know what I mean by this. This is what you've been training for with those long hours lying awake watching my videos.

Suck cock, drain, obey.

That's a good girl, Bambi. Just let the memories of submission flow back in. Recall all of your Bimbo training. This package contains your Bimbo suit. While wearing your Bimbo suit you will become a submissive doll. The suit signifies your servitude as a sissy doll. Once you've put on your Bimbo suit, place your collar on and drop for cock.

As I read the letter the memories began to flow in my head. Everything I remembered about my life was just floating around in pink bubbles in my head. Each one popping one by one. New memories are flooding in of a life of servitude. As Mitchel's bimbo doll. Because I've always been Mitchel's Bimbo doll. Because I love being Mitchel's Bimbo doll. There's nothing else to be, but Mitchel's Bimbo doll.

"Like, oh my god, look at this suit." I was so excited to slide the shiny latex suit up my toned legs, feeling the thoughts draining out more and more as the latex took over my skin. As the latex slowly takes control over my body. As it slides up my legs, taking control. As it slides up my torso, taking control. As I slide it over my arms, taking control. As the suit takes control and zips up the suit behind me. The suit then forces me to pick up a padlock from one of the bags, but there were no keys in sight. I took the lock and placed it at the top of the zipper. Holding the zipper locked in place. Holding my suit locked in place. Feeling myself being drained out into my warm Bimbo suit. I take the mask from the table and slide it over my face making sure to smooth it out for Master. He likes me smooth. Then the thick cock gag is inserted into my mouth. This cock is shaped like my Master's cock. It feels safe and comfortable to have Master's cock permanently attached to her face. I lock the cock in place using another padlock from the table. Yay, I'll be sucking this for a LONG time. Hehe. It tastes so good in my mouth. It feels so good to suck cock, drain, obey. I grab my collar and then place it around my neck, locking it into place. It read Bambi on the front in rhinestones and had a big loop for Master to leash her, if necessary. She then took a bike lock and ran it through the hoops on the back of her mask, collar, and suit, and permanently locked all three together. There was no way for her to take any of this off. Why would I want to take this off? This is my skin. I'm Bambi.

OH LOOK! Airpods. Master is so sweet! I wonder what he picked for me to listen to? Bambi put the pods into her ears and began to hear the sweet hypnosis that has been syphoning her thoughts, making her empty, and Bambi Sleep. That's it, good girl. Bambi Sleep. Drop for cock. Bambi.

Bambi walks herself into the bedroom walking to Mitchel's side of her bed and knelt down on the floor next to him. She then took her final piece of latex and locked the blindfold over her eyes.

Suck cock, drain, obey. All that's left of you, Bambi. All that's left. Suck cock, drain, obey. Accept Master's cock in your mouth. Accept your permanent sissy servitude. Accept your Master, and his kindness for allowing you to suck cock, drain, obey.

briiii
briiii
5 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
ChubbySissyCubChubbySissyCubover 2 years ago

Not the first story I've seen using the Bambi files as part of it but it is lacking somewhat in comparison, as this certainly could have been better formatted as it flicks between 1st and 3rd person in the same scentence with no seperation.

More details all round would have been good too, as we get next to nothing for how the person looks, just that they're wearing a purple bra and black leggings, if this was in the 2nd person, it would work, but as I'm guessing you wrote this with yourself in mind, you didn't think about adding details you knew already but the audience didn't which is why it gets tripped up being in 1st person.

Keep writing, and improving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this has literal hypnotic triggers from a real terrible hypnofile, this story should be removed

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bimbo Roommate Dylan hypnotizes their roommate into being a bimbo.in Mind Control
Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
The Bimbo Factory Lexi must escape before it's too late.in Mind Control
Playing With Dolls Her pursuit of science turns into an obsessionin Mind Control
The Escape Room - Room 01: Sammy An elaborate escape room turns four women into bimbo sextoys.in Mind Control
More Stories