A Korean Cum-slut Highway Cop Ch. 01

Story Info
1st Chapter in a series about Sumin Jung, a highway trooper.
2.8k words
3.74
12k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Korean Cum-slut Highway Patrolwoman

---------------

The story is about Sumin Jung, an extremely sexy Korean-American girl starting fresh out in the Highway Patrol.

Sumin's Body: Pale whitish skin all throughout her body, stood pretty short at 5'1, 105lbs, 34DD very full breasts, slightly sagging and flowing out to all sides. Beautiful pink medium-large sized nipples that poke out very easily.

Typical hourglass body, slim waist, perfectly rounded hips, narrow shoulders. Flat stomach with a hint of ab definition. Thick rounded thighs with a slight thigh gap in the middle. Fairly small hands and skinny arms and forearms.

Extremely pretty face with a slim V-line jaw, thin pointed nose, full lips, beautiful double-eyelids, and faint eyebrows. Her hair is silky, straight, and black, at just below shoulder length. Her pussy is extremely tight, even sticking a few too many fingers in can hurt her. She has a little clit that hardly hangs out, and her lips resemble one of a virgin's perfect vagina lips. She keeps her pubic hair slightly bushy but well trimmed and maintained. Her ass is well rounded and quite thick and big.

Sumin's Kinks: She has a massive fetish for Big White Cock, and a second preference for Big Black Cock. However, she's only done more vanilla stuff with ex-boyfriends of hers, all of which were Asian. She never has even been with a BWC before, and the biggest she's ever taken was a 3 inch Asian cock. She's always thought about bukkake, cum, gangbang, and raceplay.

Sumin even lies to herself that she doesn't like BWC, and that she's only into Asians, but that is far from the truth. She's strongly in denial about this, yet she masturbates to WMAF porn literally everyday. This is one woman who needs a little more than a small asian dick.

---------------

Sumin, practically jumping out of bed at 5am sharp, extremely excited to start her first day of work as a state trooper. She had whizzed through her academy training as one of the highest academically achieving students, and her training Sergeant had a special liking to her, mostly because of her astonishingly beautiful looks and hourglass, curvy body.

Sumin had rushed to get ready as fast as she could (she had wanted to start work as soon as possible), and she had only a protein shake for breakfast, but yet she still took the time to make sure she looked flawless. Her looks would've definitely put her as a supermodel back home in South Korea, with her big eyes and sharp jawline, not to mention her busty body with massive 34DD breasts which couldn't be concealed ever.

She didn't even think of what to wear, she just grabbed the first things in her wardrobe and she brought her duty bag with her to the car. She ended up wearing small gym shorts, which looked really tight on her, exposing parts of her thick, ass cheeks. She also just wore a simple thin black sports bra, which was so thin and tightly fitted you could easily see the outline and shape of her busty tits and her nipples (imagine what would be seen if her bra was wet). Sumin also wore some small, tight black panties, which managed to show a faint outline of her bush, and a bit showing out the top of her panties. When she got into her car, a cheap, old-model Toyota Camry, she struggled quite a bit to get it started, since it was quite chilly outside.

*

*

When Sumin showed up at her assigned trooper station, you could tell she was easily noticed. The women working there all looked at her with jealousy and disgust, and all the guys just drooled and stared at her up and down, specifically at her nipples half-showing and her ass hanging out of her small gym shorts. A majority of the men were all white, with a very small amount of POC.

Her boss, Captain Brookes had shown her around the station, at an oddly slow pace, and he had definitely enjoyed the view of Sumin's ass from behind, and he could even clearly see her pantylines which outlined how nice and round her ass is. He then showed her to her duty vehicle, a newer model Chevrolet Tahoe. The license plate seemed odd to Sumin however, it read 'ASNBWCSLT' on both front and back plates. Completely unaware that it read 'Asian Big White Cock Slut, Sumin just thought 'I don't remember learning that government plates were like that,' and she didn't give it any more thought than that. Of course, government plates weren't like that; someone in the station thought that she would catch on and it would be changed back to a standard government plate, but of course, this never happened.

Captain Brookes then had a trooper working in the armory issue Sumin her equipment, firearm, handcuffs, uniform, etc, and then she went down to the locker rooms to quickly get change before the daily briefing had started. She rushed and struggled a fair bit with getting her own uniform done, so she had to literally write the order of what she needed to put on. 'Pants, undershirt, boots, shirt, belt, equipment.' All that she was left with was just her small gym shorts, so she threw only that into her locker. However, she had noticed a creamy looking 'substance' in her locker, which now had saturated her gym shorts. 'What the fuck? Is this cum? Did someone really shoot their load a few times into my locker?' She thought to herself.

She then noticed a small printed picture inside. It was a WMAF porn picture, with a small Asian girl taking a facial from a BWC in her hand. Sumin thought this was hot, and that combined with the cum in her locker had definitely turned her on. She could feel her pussy become ever-so-slightly damp, and she had no choice but to give it a little touch. "OH SHIT! I can't be fucking around like this," Sumin suddenly exclaimed once she had looked at the time, then she had gone to attend the daily briefing, leaving her clothing bag outside the locker.

She was formally welcomed into the station, and met with everyone's eye looking a bit low, right at her body. During the trooper's briefing, she was issued her supervisor/partner for the next few months, Corporal Samuel Morris. Morris was what you would expect from any other patrolman out there; he followed the rules, he worked hard, and he was dedicated to his job. Undoubtedly, like every patrolman in the station, he also paid extra close attention to Sumin's beautiful face, and her extraordinarily busty body. The rest of the briefing was just jabbering about making sure to take precaution wherever possible, about remaining as impartial as possible when speaking to a member of the public, etc.

Once the briefing was concluded, Morris walked with Sumin to her assigned duty vehicle, and they chatted about why they became troopers, about the weather, and about potential risks in worst-case-scenarios. "Out of everything, your firearm is the most important of them all. It ensures that your life is kept at the end of the day, and there is nothing a.45 won't stop. You want to make sure that for ANY reason, you do not ever surrender your gun, okay? If you do so, you may as well be handing your life over to someone else." Once they had reached Sumin's 'ASNBWCSLT' patrol vehicle, Morris went over the vehicle checklist and equipment checklist with her. Morris then told Sumin to go ask for 'Sour-Flavoured Pepper Spray.' This prank also served as a diversion for Morris to quickly change the plates back to standard plates, since he didn't want to be in a 'slut-marked' patrol car. Humiliated, Sumin came back and gave a soft "Fuck you," to Morris, who was bursting out in laughter. For the next few months, Sumin would be learning the ropes of being a highway trooper with Morris, and once she had passed her probation, she would then be driving and performing her duties solo, something which she longed for.

Sumin was in the driver seat, with Morris talking about literally everything and anything next to her, and he gave pretty helpful advice and even gossip about other troopers. She thought that Morris was actually a pretty decent trooper himself, and he did well in teaching her. They mainly just drove through traffic on the Interstate, looking for any drivers with vehicles that looked unroadworthy or just any shitty drivers. It wasn't long before they found one right ahead of them, and it was a driver in a Toyota Camry who was tailgating the person ahead of him.

Morris gave the instruction to activate the overhead emergency lights, and Sumin did so. They merged into the right lane, and Sumin had hit the siren momentarily, to get the driver's attention. He then quickly activated his hazard lights, and pulled over onto the side of the road. Morris then gave Sumin the quick run-through on how to check license plate data, driver license data, and how to activate and ensure the body cams were working. Morris had led the conversation with the driver, with Sumin observing on the passenger side of the vehicle. Typically, most drivers are extremely apologetic and regret their driving actions once they're pulled over, and the driver was no exception to the rule.

This didn't matter however, since Sumin had ended up issuing a citation for following too closely, and for potential endangering of other road users. The only time that troopers were told that they could use officer-discretion and let someone off with a warning, was if nobody else was in risk of danger, such as a speeder with nobody else on the road, or someone who had run a stop sign with nobody around, etc. Even though it was just a traffic stop, Sumin had felt the adrenaline rush through her, and she definitely wouldn't get used to this for a while.

It was roughly 10 minutes after the traffic stop, and a call went over the radio about a holdup at a service station a few miles away. Morris instructed Sumin to take the call, and she then floored it towards the service station, and activated the lights and sirens. A caution was advised to all of the troopers responding that a firearm may have been used. During this period, responding to a call was usually dead silent within the car, with both troopers' heads filling with all sorts of thoughts about the call. Morris knew this, and broke the silence, and told Sumin how this was normal for any trooper, and that it was crucial to resort to training and thinking straight and logically. They were flying through traffic at around 90MPH, and it took only a few minutes to get to the service station.

They pulled up to the service station, siren still blaring, and they saw a motorbike take off, an older model Harley-Davidson, with two people on it. They could hear the tires screeching from the motorcycle, and the troopers had initiated a pursuit onto the motorcycle. They followed the two men at roughly 75MPH, and they had no choice but to continue doing so until they either pulled over, crashed, or bailed from the bike and started running on foot. Sumin had given the callout that they were in a pursuit of a motorbike, and they could hear more officers behind them and ahead of them that were responding to the chase.

Only 5 minutes had passed, when the two men on the bike had quickly slowed down, jumped off the bike, and took off running off the highway, running into the forest-y area. Sumin and Morris were primary in the pursuit, meaning that they were at the front leading all of the other cars, and she had quickly slammed on the brakes, threw the car into Park, and she got out and ran straight after one of the men, and Morris had chased the other man. All she could hear was a barrage of police sirens behind her, but she ran as fast as she could into the shrub.

When Sumin ran, her tits would noticeably bounce and move around under her uniform, as well as her ass a bit, and all of the other troopers saw this. Morris had caught up quite quickly to the passenger on the bike, and he had tackled him into the dirt, then a few other officers held his body down whilst Morris had handcuffed him. Sumin then also caught up to her suspect, but only because he was overweight and unfit. She tried grabbing him by the shirt, but in doing so, she tripped and fell onto the suspect, and he fell as well. He could feel her busty tits press up against him, even her nice nipples could be felt poking his back. Sumin quickly grabbed his big hands, and put them behind his back.

She shouted 'Don't move!' to the suspect, and he had complied with the small busty Asian trooper's commands.More troopers then arrived behind her, yelling and ordering the man to not move at all, whilst Sumin applied her handcuffs to both of the man's wrists. 'My first, tiring arrest,' Sumin thought to herself. She felt proud of herself for managing to stop and restrain a fleeing suspect, but of course Morris had to spoil the little party by telling Sumin, "Good job on your first arrest, however, it isn't always going to be this easy. If a suspect was athletic and actually resisted and fought you back, it'll be much, much harder. Do a search of him here, and walk him back to the backseat of the car. The other officers and I will go and retrace both of their steps to see if they dropped anything." Following her training officer's commands, she helped the suspect to stand and spread his legs slightly, to be able to search him.

He complied, and she searched his pockets and came up with his wallet, a lighter, and in his waistband, a loaded Glock 9mm firearm. There wasn't anything else left on him, but she still had to check everywhere to be sure. She ran her hands and arms across both of his arms, across his torso, his legs, then... across his pelvic region? Sumin knew it wasn't necessary to do so unless she had seen something extenuating from his pelvic area, but she had genuinely thought she saw something hidden in his pants. She asked him, "What's this you have tucked into your pants?"

"There's nothing there Ma'am I swear,"

"Come on don't bullshit me here,"

Sumin felt around the region, and she had felt something really big but flaccid. She wrapped her whole hand over it - it was that big, and she touched it all over from the tip of it to its wide shaft. She then asked again triumphantly, "What's this then hm? What happened to not having anything illegal there?"

"Ma'am thats - thats my penis,"

"Oh shit SHIT I'm sorry I'm sorry. That's my bad,"

Sumin was so surprised that this was a man's penis - it was at least 7 inches and it was fully flaccid. She figured the man would have been packing a decent cock since he was white, but she didn't really think it would be THAT big, or that nice... That was the first ever BWC she's touched, and she loved the thought of that.

Very embarrassingly, she walked with him back to the patrol vehicle. She was so embarrassed that she had forgotten to hold his arm and walked behind him, as per the training manual, but she had walked in front of him, holding all of his belongings and his firearm in her hand and pockets. The perp definitely enjoyed the view too, he could even see her panty-lines showing slightly through her duty pants, as well as the outline of the back of her sports bra showing through her and all he could do was just salivate from his mouth about her beautiful, busty body.

He even saw her face for a bit, and it was so gorgeous and model-like that the thought of it taking his load made a bit of pre-cum dribble out of his massive horse-cock. Once they had arrived back at the car, Morris had congratulated Sumin for her findings, and he had taken him into the back of the vehicle. They both then transported the perp back to a nearby trooper station for processing, and they found themselves back on the highway an hour and a half later.

*

*

*

More chapters are already being made, so keep an eye out for them!