(A.L.S.) Between Mary & Mr. X, Pt. 02

Story Info
Young black woman is outdoor party sextoy for rich whites.
2.3k words
4.38
5.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's pussy was full of cum. And it was only a Sunday morning! And she was at home, alone.

To be clear, it was full of male ejaculate: fresh warm semen and sperm. But she did not know where it came from. Did not know who it came from. Not exactly.

She knew it must have happened during the party she attended so very late the night before. But there was a period during that party when she was asleep. Whoever it was (or whoever they were, if a group) must have stuck their cocks into her cunt and fucked her and inseminated her while she was passed out. There must have been an incredible amount of cum, originally, if so much was still there the next morning like this.

Strangers fucking her! And without her awareness, involvement or even prior consent. She had learned to accept this kind of thing, however. It had become part of her new life with Mr. X. The lifestyle had its rewards -- despite its risks, or its inconveniences, at times. Inconveniences like this, for example.

She pushed a forefinger up inside her, down there, to confirm it again.

"Yep, still there!"

A pussy full of male cum and whose origin was a mystery. The idea at least, just then, actually made her laugh out loud. A little, anyway.

And then a bell rung. She was being summoned by Mr. X. For service.

The ringing of the bell had been associated with so much filthy perversion afterward, and eventual orgasms, that it was starting to have a kind of Pavlovian effect on her. If her pussy was not already wet it would surely become so now. Mr. X was ultimately a Good Man at heart, but somewhere inside that incredible Big Brain of his also lurked a sneaky and Evil Man. Were they ever at war within him?

She set this question aside for now and quickly double-checked her appearance, and freshened up as much as she could, fast, and then left the room. Her presence in His office was expected ASAP. She had learned to never be late for a summons because he tended to have her clit whipped. And she did not like that. Well, not always.

She laughed a little and headed out.

.................

Mr. X had several guests over one afternoon, for a party, and they were all gathered then outside on the back lawn of his estate, Remelle, just outside Paris. It was meant to be a small and casual event and so only twenty or so people attended.

Mary was there too, of course, at the request of the man who she served now, 24x7, as both romantic consort, sexual play toy and erotic, living doll -- a kind of Bondage Barbie, but for adults only. In other words a woman with which he could do anything he wanted. Within certain limits proscribed by  basic sanity and a mutual desire for long term sustainability. She was no slave -- not technically -- because she was compensated. Her pussy had a Price as all quality pussy ultimately has, or rather should have, and she herself intended to monetize it for all she could. Currently she was doing so via Mr. X. It was not a hard choice, to be honest, and no great sacrifice on her part. Why? Well, let's see: first, he excited her to no end, was endlessly creative, and was effortlessly Dominant in all the ways she craved from menfolk, and yes it helped that he was both handsome, muscular and rich. Her "momma didn't raise no fool" as the old saying goes.

And speaking of Mary and the arrangement she had with Mr. X, one could see how it manifested then in the exact way Mary was present in person at his party that day.

First of all, she was nude. Utterly and completely nude. Not even a piece of jewelry.

Also, she spent much of it down on the ground, on the bare grass or soil, and on all fours. By default, and unless directed otherwise, she kept herself head down, face pressed into the green grass, with her bare ass sticking up and out, back and hips bowed too into a posture of extreme lordosis -- possibly the most feminine pose any female human-mammal can ever put herself in.

Mr. X stood near Mary, as if to keep a protective eye on his young slut/aide. He did so while chatting idly with a few other people in a small cluster, and they each stole admiring glances at Mary's bared black ass and hairless cunny when they could get away with it, without losing the flow of conversation anyway.

Mary's erotic predicament seemed to catch the eye of another of Mr. X's guests. She was an older white woman with blonde hair -- done up in a mini-beehive style -- named Claire, with a strange accent. Mary would learn later that Claire was from Belgium and in theory, at least, was a landed Baroness. She came from money, in other words. From old money. Not unlike Mr. X himself.

Claire walked across the lawn towards Mr. X and then, without even bothering to stop and say hello to him, quickly knelt down, just behind Mary, ostensibly to be able to take a closer look at the younger woman's pussy, now so grossly exposed and vulnerable.

"May I?" she asked Mr. X, though without turning to look at him -- staying almost eerily focused on Mary's private parts the entire time, as if in a trance.

He nodded his assent, towards both women.

"Yes."

The older lady, Claire, then reached out with one hand and rubbed her fingers along Mary's exposed slit, for a minute or so, every once in a while diverting to make a circular rubbing pass over the clit. Mary moaned, unable to help herself. Then the lady's hand withdrew and her fingers came away with a clear slime. Glancing at her fingertips a second to confirm this fact she then put them into her mouth and sucked them clean. As if her plan all along was to get a little taste of Mary! Claire's facial expression seemed to approve of her sampling.

Claire: "She is so wet!"

X: "Yes. I try to keep her like that. All the time."

The older woman, herself not unwise in the ways of women and men in the world, seemed to agree with his stated strategy. She liked bold men who spoke frankly. She loved the dirty ones. And she considered idly whether there might be an opportunity later in the party to sneak away somewhere with Mr. X and fuck him, herself. Find out what his cock was like. She had heard stories about his prowess. Girls talk, of course, behind the scenes, and word gets around.

"Will you...  have her bred?"

"I might. So far shes being used mainly for my...uh, entertainment. And others... satisfaction, I guess."

"Is she strong willed? Or the naturally obedient type?"

"Well I've been trying to whip the word 'NO' out of her. Progress on that is... unclear."

Claire laughed. "So... she is a willful little slut!"

Mr. X smiled and said, "To put it mildly."

Claire smiled too, though it was an odd smile, and its implications were possibly more wicked.

"Oh I see! Then it appears I have no real choice then. My course of action is clear. And I should begin executing on it immediately. No time like the present, they say..."

The older woman then lifted up her short white skirt, with one hand. She had no panties underneath it. And her vulva, now visible directly too, had no trace of hair. There was a small black "Q of spades" tattoo, just above her pubic mons. As if she wished to always make clear her expectations and role.

"SLUT! Yes, you. Look over at me now."

Mary lifted her head up and turned to look back at Claire.

With a free hand Claire then gestured to Mary, as if to "come hither" and by hither meaning clearly towards Claire's pussy.

Mary got the message and crawled on all fours over to her, and then knelt up and leaned in close to Claire, with her face pressing into the much older (and much wealthier) woman's crotch. Mary's mouth then opened and seemingly tried to envelope Claire's vulva and labia. And she began to lick it and nibble and chew and sometimes even to suck directly on Claire's big engorged clitoris. The young black woman even poked her pointed tongue into Claire's vag, a little ways.

Claire tilted her head back, and relaxed her shoulders. She seemed to be happy with the level of "service" she was now receiving.

"Christ! Such a perfect little whore."

"She's excellent with cocks too!"

"What a treasure."

"Its costing me a small one, so perhaps that means its a fair trade?"

Claire laughed.

Though dropped a hand down onto the top of Mary's head, then slid it around to be better able to gently push Mary's face and mouth more tightly up against Claire's needy pussy.

"Why you nasty little American whore. If you make me cum like this I'll see that you get whipped! Hell, even if you dont I'll see you whipped anyway, little tart. You are far too forward at a French garden party like---"

At this moment Claire seemed to forget what she meant to say next, or rather, suddenly lost the ability to speak, as a powerful orgasm ripped through her in a series of rolling waves and little, asymmetric aftershocks. With the first or second big spasm she lost her balance and fell back away from Mary's embrace, falling onto her back on the grass. Anyone nearby could say how pink and swollen Claire's pussy was by then, after the thorough oral lapping by Mary, and patches of wetness on Claire's inner thighs glinted in the sunlight.

Mary was startled at first, but quickly adapted her tactics, rushing forward in a fast crawl towards Claire, now laying with spayed apart legs and not seeming to have a care in the world. Mary got in close, put her arms under both of Claire's knees, then lifted them up and quickly pushed them back. Claire helped at this point by also grabbing behind her own knees and keeping her legs up and back. Mary's head then dropped down to Claire's pussy and resumed her perverted work. Now seeming to try to gobble up and taste every little ounce of pussy juice and aroma the older woman could still provide.

Mr. X himself was not unmoved by these events. He had watched the entire time. As had a few other men and women guests nearby.

He seemed to arrive at a decision. And loudly cleared his throat.

"It is best to make hay when the sun shines. So if the rest of you will excuse me I appear to have some rather urgent business in need of my attention."

The entire time he said these words Mr. X had been watching Mary's fine ass like a hawk. Staring at Mary's by-now sloppy & puffy, aroused wet cunt like a predator making plans for its prey. He had finally "seen enough" and leapt into action.

He undid his belt, and unzipped his trousers. This simple act alone caused a minor stir in some of the other lady guests nearby at the party that afternoon. And he knew how their own filthy minds worked, so he didn't mind the depraved little thrill it gave them, to see him do that. And to hear it happen. He was never against putting on a little show of his own, at times. He might have been a sadist but was not fundamentally a cruel man -- however paradoxical that might seem.

In one motion his underwear was down enough to "release The Kraken" and if Claire was conscious by then she would have gotten her wish.

The penis of Mr. X was a sight to behold: thick, veiny, curved and perhaps 10 inches or more -- especially if the wind blew just right, you know, as many other men might claim and yet Mr. X could deliver the goods. The kind of goods that most ladies find Very Very Good indeed. His cock was so swollen and hard it pointed nearly straight up to the sky, once unleashed, though with just enough of the ideal "banana" curve to help reach the places that every lady deserves to get fully serviced, now and then.

A few other women nearby seemed to enter a trance, with their friends noticing they lost the ability to be coherent.

It was a kind of curse that Mr. X had. That he ever could have this sort of effect on ladyfolk. And yet, also, a blessing, of course. The trick was to use his weird special power only for Good, never for Evil. Well, mostly for Good. Ok, perhaps to be kept in some kind of equal yet erotic balance?

But we digress.

After unsheathing his dangerous "daily carry" weapon he lunged towards his target.

Towards Mary.

He knelt down behind the beautiful black woman, placed his left hand on her hip, and with his right hand he guided his big cock into her cunt -- first placing its broad mushroom head between her slick labial lips and then pushing in, hard and deep -- all in one smooth stroke.

Mary gasped when he hit bottom inside her, and withdrew her head a little from Claire's own cunt. Mary then turned her head to try to look back over her shoulder at this mighty man -- this very fine and rich and powerful and handsome and yet utterly depraved man -- who now impaled himself in Mary's tight needy quim, as if herself to savor the entire moment even more, and then --

TO BE CONTINUED?