All Comments on '(A.L.S.) Between Mary & Mr. X, Pt. 02'

by AnneOfVienna

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Intriguing story. Please continue. As a Black woman myself, I'd like to explore quite a bit more of Mary and her experiences.

AnneOfViennaAnneOfVienna6 months agoAuthor

ok great, and thank you for commenting! getting feedback from readers like this helps me know I'm on the right track

def continuing it. in middle of writing a part 3. it resumes literally where 2 left off

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My GF Susan and I were invited to the residence of the CEO where she worked. While there I was offered some smack. Then it was suggested by the hostess that she and her husband would enjoy watching us be liberal enough to service their butler in the entertainment center. I was at a loss and was surprised when Susan said she had previously been a guest and had sucked his dick in front of the couple. "Now it is your turn," she smiled. I had to admit I was not as worldly as she was, but he seemed to be hung like a horse! I had to prove I was liberated enough to openly suck and lick this enormous penis for these three observers' entertainment. I was later completely racially initiated when they had him fuck me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnneOfVienna@AnneOfVienna
This is the official Literotica presence for "Anne of Vienna" (a WIP erotic romance novel) and its author, the pseudonym Maxwell Erasmus Black (aka Max E. Black.) Expect to see here free samples from the novel as well as early previews and rough drafts from the WIP manuscript.