A Ladies of Madame Pecheur 02

Story Info
Elanor O'Brien - Sister Mary seeks Madame's help.
2.3k words
4.47
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is the property of the author and may not be copied or republished without the consent of the author.

Celebrities are not a new phenomenon. They have existed as long as there were people of power and influence. From the religious authorities and royalty of ages ago to the robber barons of the nineteenth century, the movie stars and politicians of the twentieth century, and the internet influencers of today, people have wanted to bask in the presence of "greatness" real or imagined. Such celebrities eclipse those around them and sometimes, for no other reason than their wealth or social status, they have power and influence over the masses.

As long as there were royal courts influencers were vying for the ear of the sovereign. In the royal courts around the globe, there was a class of women known as courtesans. These women often assumed a role more powerful than the clergy, more authoritative than royal wives, and more trusted than court advisers.

These women were in a class of their own. They include Imperia Cognati, Madame Du Barry, Nell Gwyn, Madame Pompadour, Elizabeth de Vaudey, and a never-ending list of others who lived lives of intrigue, influence, and power. But I digress, my stories are not about these well know women whose tales are well known, but about their ladies, servants, confidants, spies, messengers, and sometimes lovers.

These are the Ladies of Madame Pecheur

Elanor O'Brien -- Sister Mary

"And what brings you to me?" asked Madame.

The young woman sitting across from her, dressed in the habit of a catholic nun was a conundrum. A woman of the church seeking an audience with a well-known and influential courtesan was not a common occurrence. The nuns were always told to avoid such associations as they could lead to curiosities and questions. Questions the church would rather not answer.

"It's a long story, Madame," said the nun almost in a whisper.

"We have time. Would you like some tea? It will help to relax you."

"Yes, please," the woman smiled.

"Start from the beginning."

"When I was much younger my mother caught me pleasuring myself. She screamed and cried and beat me insisting that I would go to hell if I ever did it again."

"And you did?" asked Madame.

"Yes, and I was caught again. This time my mother beat me and told my father who also beat me. I was taken to the church and told to go to confession. My father had already told the priest what I had done. I fully expected another beating by the priest."

"Did that happen?"

"No, in the confessional he made me tell him what I did and how it felt."

"How did it feel when you touched yourself?" asked Madame.

"It was glorious. I could never imagine being consumed with such feelings. It seemed I could never get enough."

"And what did the priest say?"

"He removed the screen in the confessional and told me to show him what I did."

"A strange thing for a priest don't you think?"

"I was young and nervous. The priest said it would be part of my penance and that if a priest was to tell me to do such things it wasn't a sin." explained the young woman.

Madame smiled knowingly. Without being told the name of the priest, she knew exactly who it was.

"And so, you did?"

"Yes."

"Then what did he say?"

"He said I was a special girl. That I shouldn't be doing such a thing as it's an offense against God. Unless -," said the girl blushing.

"Unless you did it with him," said Madame. "He would offer you forgiveness."

"Yes."

"And then?"

"He told my father I should attend confession more often. That he would mentor me and keep me from the path of evil."

"And your parents agreed," said Madame.

"I began spending most of my time at the church. So much so that my parents encouraged me to become a nun. What started as a dalliance in the confessional became caresses and intimacy in his room. It got so that I became jealous of the other girls he would entertain. I craved his attention but more the pleasure of coupling with him."

"What then?" asked Madame.

"He would have me copulate with some of the altar boys while he watched. Then he would sodomize them and they him."

"It sounds like a grand time," said Madame. "But certainly, that's not what brought you here."

"He told me that I should accommodate Mother Superior's desires. That she had grown suspicious of our activities and wanted to experience the pleasures of my body."

"And so you were offended and disgusted at such a wanton disregard of propriety?" asked Madam.

"Only until I lay with her. I found the pleasures of a woman much more enticing. I never knew such passion existed. The softness, tender kisses, and caresses made me want to dedicate myself, and my life to her. I became her lover."

"And what happened then? It seems you had the best of all worlds."

"The priest became jealous, and Mother Superior was concerned about being discovered. They told me I will be sent to help start a school out west, somewhere in Kansas."

"At least you're not pregnant,' smiled Madame.

"I realize how I was used by them for their own pleasure."

"It seems you didn't object. You received pleasure yourself. Is that so bad?" said Madame. "You could have put an end to the affairs at any time. You still can in fact. You could consider just getting on with your life. Expose them as the deviates they are would be proper revenge. Of course, no one would believe you and you'd be outcast."

"I don't want the affairs to end. There are more nuns to seduce and more priests to corrupt. I only want to get even with the priest and Mother Superior for threatening to cast me away. I don't regret the deviant I've become. In fact, I rather enjoy the conquest and pleasurers of an innocent nun in my bed. And I look forward to seducing the new young priest that just arrived at the parish."

"Now that's an interesting development," smiled Madame. "If there were money to be made seducing nuns, I'd certainly entertain the business opportunity. So, what would you have me do?"

"I'm told you know of potions and herbs to affect pregnancy, both to encourage it as well as to prevent it."

"I do. In fact, that tea you're drinking has the properties to prevent such a condition, along with other beneficial attributes."

"I wish to make Mother Superior pregnant so that she will be forced to be cast away as she would have done me. She can go to Kansas in my place."

"I'm not certain about your knowledge of creating babies but you cannot make Mother Superior pregnant. That would require the intervention of God or a man. I suspect that a man would be more effective."

The young woman smiled. "I have selected the priest as the father. It will be a simple matter of arranging a tryst for the three of us once I've made certain she will conceive using your potions."

"That's disgusting. A horrible thing to do, especially to a woman dedicated to God," said Madame. "And what of the child? I think what you're asking is deplorable and I could never help you with such a dastardly trick. What makes you think I would consider such a thing?"

"Because I will bed you and bring you pleasures only two women can share. I will become your slave and allow you to use my body as you wish to achieve ecstasy. I will work for you as your whore if you help me."

"That seems fair enough," smiled Madame. "I will have an adequate supply of teas brought to you at the convent. It takes time for the tea to have the desired effect. At least once a day for six weeks and her cycle will change. She will seek a man's amorous attention and become especially susceptible to a man's seed. It will be important not to let the other sisters take the tea. If you're not careful, you'll have immaculate conceptions all over the place."

"So, we're agreed?"

Madame nodded.

The nun smiled. "Shall I begin to make good on my end of the bargain?"

"Of course," said Madame with a wry smile. "You can begin by helping me with my dress."

Madame stood and walked to the far side of the room adjacent to the large bed. She stood with her back to the nun anxiously waiting for her approach.

"Let's begin here," said the younger woman as she slowly and softly nuzzled Madame's neck and reached around to caress Madame's large breasts. Taking a step back she then started unfastening the multitude of buttons and laces keeping the dress in place. Ever so slowly Madame shed her finery and stood wearing only her shoes, stockings, and a fine silk corset.

"Now this," said the nun as she knelt in front of Madame. Extending her tongue, she ever so slowly penetrated the thick brown bush ultimately finding the soft lips beneath.

"Hmmm," cooed Madame, gently holding the nun's head in place. "Very good. Very good indeed." Holding the nun tighter, Madame started slowly gyrating her hips and forcing the woman deeper. The woman's nose was forced against the soft, sensitive button.

"Hmmm," moaned the nun relishing the muskiness. Slowly she inserted one finger then two into the moist passage causing Madame's knees to buckle ever so slightly.

"Oh, yes," said Madame. "You've learned well." Knowing that her knees wouldn't tolerate standing in the position for much longer, Madame held the woman's head more firmly. Grinding herself against the probing tongue and fingers Madame sought her release. "Yessss," Madame cooed. "Just like that. Don't you dare stop." With a grunt Madame reached a modest climax, her eyes closed, and she smiled. Pleased with the beautiful young nun knowing there would be many more such pleasures in the future.

"You do well on your knees, Sister," said Madame smiling.

"Thank you, Madame." Sister said as she licked her lips. She stood to kiss the older woman softly.

"Now let us get you unwrapped," Madame said.

Starting with the sister's rosary, the young woman's habit found its way onto a nearby chair. Madame gently caressed each exposed bit of flesh. Sister's long brown hair flowed freely no longer restrained by the wool veil. Soft pale skin begged to be kissed and caressed, Madame's hands and lips expertly causing goosebumps and shivers of anticipation. Before long sister was standing only in her shoes and stockings.

"You're blushing," said Madame.

"I've never been seen so naked."

"Ah yes, the church dictates modesty while engaged in carnal pursuits. I could never understand that," smiled Madame. "You are beautiful, little one."

"Thank you, Madame."

Madame caressed the soft breasts and rounded buttocks, finally running her hand down the taught stomach to the brown hair of the young woman's nether regions. "Touch yourself. Show me how you pleasured yourself for the priest in the confessional," whispered Madame into Sister's ear.

Sister sat on the big bed and reclined against the multitude of feather pillows. The women's eyes locked as Sister's hand gently massaged the warm place between her legs. Then with just the tip of one finger Sister traced the outline of the moist lips and massaged the nubbin causing her to jump ever so slightly. Sister's eyes closed as she started to lose herself in the sensation.

"Look at me," said Madame coaxing the young woman to look into her eyes. Madame's mouth watered at the sight.

Sister's breathing became labored as the finger found its mark over and over again. Madame could see the passion in her eyes build. Madame herself became more and more excited. She started to caress her breasts one hand reaching for her own soft mound.

"Hmmm," moaned Sister as her hips started moving with the rhythm of her finger. "Ohhh, yes," moaned Sister. The look of lust in Madame's eyes excited her even more.

Finally, unable to contain her orgasm, Sister plunged two fingers into her moist passage and roughly massaged her button ever faster. Madame leaned into the young woman and kissed her as orgasms overtook both of them.

Panting, out of breath they both collapsed and began to hold and caress each other.

"Thank you, Madame," said Sister with a smile.

"I would like to continue but I fear I have another appointment," said Madame. Just then a loud knock on the door drew their attention. It was Missy, a young redhead, one of Madame's ladies.

"Madame, your appointment is here," said Missy.

"Thank you, Missy," said Madame. "Fetch my robe then help Sister Mary get dressed. She'll need to leave out the back way."

"Yes, Madame."

"Sister Mary, are you available to work this Saturday evening, say after six?" asked Madam. "I have several clients that would relish fucking you. I'm certain the image of a nun with her legs spread in the air or her skirts up over her buttocks and lying over a desk will fetch a good amount."

"I can Madame, I will make the excuse I am visiting some parishioners in need of healing."

"I'm sure you will have the faithful beseeching our savior's name as the night goes on. But you must not arrive before six," said Madame.

"Six?"

"At six o'clock the pastor leaves the parlor and returns to the rectory to finish his sermon for Sunday mass. I'm told his message is something about the wages of sin."

"The wages of sin?" asked Missy.

"In his case the wages for his sinning amount to about three hundred dollars for us each week. I'll make a note to make a donation to the church's children's fund in the future."