Clara

Story Info
My secret lesbian lover.
3.1k words
4.46
12.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little Secret's

Clara really wanted to show off the new house she just sold. It was a mansion, and she sold it to the richest family in town. This was the biggest house in our county. It was the size of three houses put together. It was advertised in the local newspaper for over three years. That's how long it took her to find a buyer. Besides the oil rich Davidson's, nobody really had money around here.

I gasped at how grandiose the entrance was. I marveled in awe at the marble staircase, the winding wooden banisters, and the giant crystal chandelier that hung in the middle. The place was fit for royalty. As amazing as the house was, I was more distracted by Clara, her skin tight red dress was so distracting.

She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. In high school the boys would gawk at her in class. Clara knew it, and she wore whatever she could to get their attention. Her shirt was always too low, and her skirt was always too high. Rumors were that she didn't wear underwear. So many rumors went around about her. I felt bad for her, but I was always jealous. I wish as was pretty like here.

Clara grabbed my hand and let me up the staircase to the second floor bedroom. It was the biggest bedroom I had ever seen. The ornate queen sized bed took up half the bedroom. The bed posts were encased in gold, and the matching purple silk bedspread made it look fit for a queen.

While I was admiring the view from the bedroom window, Clara wrapped her long thin arms around my waist. She started to lightly kiss the back of my neck. "Jesse, you're really beautiful" she whispered in my ear I was shaking, I was so confused. I wasn't much too look at, just a slight overweight soccer mom. I thought about my husband for second, but I remembered he hadn't satisfied me in years.

We both turned around and faced each other. It wasn't every day that I was going to be with someone as attractive as her. At first we kissed lightly on the lips, her thin pink lips melted on mine. Our arms wrapped tight around our bodies, she kissed me above the neck just below the ear, making me shiver. I don't know what came over me, but I gently squeezed her ass through her long red dress. I could feel how tone her ass was. She gently grabbed my mom butt, and pulled me towards her. I could feel myself starting to get wet.

I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. I couldn't' believe what I was doing. I was really taking this too far. Her red lace panties look so perfect on her, and her perfect breasts were begging to come out of her matching red lace bra. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it again "You really like my ass?" I smiled, and wouldn't let go. She slowly slid her hands down into my jeans and tried to squeeze my ass, we both laughed as my pant button flew across the room. "Sorry" she muttered. I quickly pulled my pants down to the floor. We kissed again, this time with more tongue. She pressed her legs in between mine, her lace panties rubbed against my granny panties. She could feel how wet I was getting.

I undid her bra and it fell to the floor, showing her perfectly shaped breast. They weren't too big or too small, they were just right. She grabbed my hand and guided it across her breast. I gently squeezed on them, and toyed with her nipple. "Nibble on them" she demanded, pushing my head into her. She moaned as I squeezed her breasts and gently and bit on her perfect little nipples.

She could see how tense I was. She kissed me on the back of the neck again while she slowly undid my shirt buttons from behind. Her fingers teased my hard nipples through my bra, her other hand teasing the outside of my soaking wet panties. I moaned with pleasure, and begged for more.

My breasts weren't anything like hers but they were definitely bigger. I pulled my arm over my breasts trying to hide them. "Relax, I'll be gentle" she promised. She gently pushed my arm away, and popped of my bra. My boobs fell out begging for her attention.

We turned back to face each other. She squeezed my breasts and flicked her warm tongue up and down on my nipples. She started to gently nipple on them, making me so dizzy I had to lean on the bedroom wall to support myself. I could feel our warm bodies pressed against each other. Our nipples touched softly as we kept kissing. I slid my hand down, and caressed the outside of her panties. I could feel her starting to get wet.

Clara slowly spun me around, and stood behind me again. She slowly started reaching inside my soaking wet panties. "I'm sorry I can't", I said trying to push her arm away. "I'm sorry" I sighed. Clara wasn't having it, her hand slowly inching its way down deep inside my panties. "I'll make you a deal" Clara said. "Taste for taste", she whispered in my ear. I moaned as she teased the outside of my wet pussy with her index finger. She could feel how wet I was. She took her finger out and put it my mouth, making me taste myself.

I got on knees and teased her with my tongue on the outside of her panties. She stood over me, and pushed head deep into her shaking body, spreading her legs wide over my head. She pushed her panties to the floor, revealing her clean shaven pussy. I grabbed her ass tight and my tongue teased her clean shaven pussy up and down.

She stopped moaning for a minute, and pushed my head away. I stood up and kissed her so she could taste herself all over my dripping wet lips. "It's your turn, get on the bed" She said. I went on my back, and she slowly licked my pussy up and down through dripping wet panties. I could barely feel anything because of how soaking wet I was. I pushed my panties off, and gasped with pleasure as I felt her warm tongue quickly flick up and down on my hard clit. I was a bit embarrassed, I wasn't exactly clean shaven. I reached down spread my pussy apart with my hands.I felt her warm tongue deep inside me. Suddenly she stopped. "Taste for taste", Clara reminded me. She gently pushed her index finger into me.

We lay on the bed for a few minutes, just looking into each other's eyes. Clara's finger was still sliding in and out of me. "I'm sorry, I really don't want to stop" I said, trying not cry. Clara went on top of me, and kissed me on the lips while our naked bodies pressed together. We could feel each other's wet pussies on our inner thighs. "I totally get it; I don't want to be a home-wrecker", She said as we slowly got off the bed. Clara bent over to pick up her clothes and saw me staring and her tone naked ass. She turned around and smiled at me. She made sure I watched her put her panties in her purse.

It was past midnight when we pulled into my driveway. "Wait" Clara said, as she took my hand and slowly slid it up her leg. I could feel how wet she was as she guided my hand up her thigh. She took my finger, and slid my finger deep into her wet pussy. "I hate you" I muttered. She took my finger and put it in my mouth. I sucked her finger dry, she tasted so good. "I'll see you soon" I said. I was barely able to walk out of the car. I couldn't believe my first lesbian experience was with someone so perfect.

Two weeks later I got a phone call from Clara. I quickly went outside the house to answer. I didn't want anyone to hear. All it took was hearing her voice and I was shaking at the knees. Clara explained the new owners had a family emergency and could only move in a month.

Clara explained we could use the house this weekend as long as we kept it quiet and clean. 'YES!' I almost yelled into the phone. My morals were falling apart but I needed more of her. I took a cold shower before bed, I had to cool off. I was only Tuesday night. I touched myself every night, dreaming of her soft lips pressed against my body.

She picked me up Saturday evening around six. "I was afraid you'd never talk to me again" I said to Clara. She placed her hand on mine and said "Just a taste". I blushed and suddenly was weak at the knees again. We drove up to the house and she proudly pointed to the big 'sold' sign on the gate with her pretty face on it. I was jealous of her; she was rich and starting to make something of her life.

"I have a surprise for you", She exclaimed as we brought our weekend luggage into the house. We set our stuff down in the upstairs bedroom. She motioned to me to sit on the bed next to her. She turned to face me, and I could see my reflection on her beautiful green eyes. "If anything makes you uncomfortable this weekend you tell me, you promise?" She said. "That's nice of you, I promise" I replied.

"Why are you into me?" I asked her, as I leaned forward and kissed her. "Because you're naturally beautiful, you don't try to be something you're not". She explained as she gently my inner thigh. She pushed me on hard the bed and straddled me. We kissed passionately as I reached under her dress and squeezed her ass. It was no surprise she wasn't wearing panties underneath it.              

After a few glasses of wine, and a few too many shots of tequila, Clara has another surprise for me. She led me down the stairs to another room. I could hear water flowing, and the room felt warm. It was the most incredible hot tub I've even seen. It had a waterfall in the middle. "Are you going to stare or are you going to come in?" Clara asked. Before I could answer her dress and bra were scattered on the floor. I dropped all my clothes on the floor. Clara sat close to me in the hot tub, and kissed me while pushing her hand higher and higher up my inner thigh. This time I wasn't nervous I was much more comfortable.

She sat up on the edge of the hot tub and spread her legs wide open. She didn't have to say anything to me. My hair was already tied up in an elastic band. I knew where this night would take me. I teased her at first by gently licking her up and down. She had enough and pushed my head into her pussy, not letting go of my ponytail. She couldn't stop moaning. I started to flick my tongue up and down. She wrapped her legs around my face, and I squeezed her ass."Fuck, you're good" she exclaimed. I could see her face turning red, and her body started to shake all over. I could feel her gushing all over my face. "Did you just?" she didn't answer, instead she slid back into the hot tub. "Thank you" she whispered grabbing my thick ass and pulling it towards her.

We kissed again our naked bodies glued together. I spread my legs wide as she played with me underwater, her fingers slowly going in and out of me. She lightly nibbled on my nipples, making gasp with pleasure. I couldn't take my eyes off her and she knew it. As we got out of the tub, she pressed her naked body against mine and kissed me again. I was wondering if she was going to return the favor.              

We walked up the stairs naked, hand in hand. We stopped on the stairs for a minute. "Sit down". The marble stairs were so cold on my naked body. I could feel Clara's tongue deep inside me. I spread my legs all the way open for her. She reached up and slid her finger middle finger into my mouth, and I playfully sucked on it. I was making a wet mess on the stairs. I could feel her tongue flick harder and harder. It didn't take long, I grabbed her head and shoved into in to me, shaking from head to toe. I never felt anything like it. She took my hand and let me up the stairs. I was sure I was going to fall over.

On the bed there were two gift boxes. "Open it Jesse" I opened the box. Her lips were still wet with my pussy juices. It was a beautiful set of red mesh lingerie. "What are you waiting for?" She asked. I put it on and went to look in the mirror. It was the first time I felt beautiful in years. I could barely fit into it, but my curves really stuck out in a good way.

She smiled at me because she saw me checking myself out in the mirror. I was so busy checking myself out I didn't even notice her slip into black lace lingerie. "You're really hot Jesse" Clara said pushing her lingerie clad body against mine. Clara slipped her hand behind my ear and kissed me softly on the lips. I begged her for more. Next thing I knew we were on the bed, she was on top of me.              

Clara smiled at me. She had another gift. She had a gift that we could use together. "Put it on, I'm so ready for you" She said, still on all fours. I strapped it on over my lingerie. I pulled her panties down, and gently pushed it into her pussy. I went slowly at first but I knew she wanted it harder. I gave it to her the way any girl would want it. She grabbed the headboard as I went harder and harder into her pussy. "Let me taste my pussy" she begged. She turned around and bobbed her head down on the strap-on while looking at me. Her lingerie looked so good. I reached down and played with her nipples through the bra.

I slowly pulled out of her and went on my back with the strap on pointing upwards, thinking she would climb right on. She pushed my legs apart and started licking my pussy up and down. She pulled the panties aside, so I could feel her on me. I pushed her head deep into me while moaning with pleasure. She took the dildo part of the strap off and shoved it in and out of my pussy, making me shake all over. She pulled it out and pushed in it and out of my mouth. "Ok, now I'm ready", she declared.

She clipped the 'dildo' back on, and went on top of me. I lifted my knees up just enough that she could ride me. She quickly took off the lingerie, and threw it on the floor. I could feel her dripping onto my thighs.. She slowly bounced her body up and down on the strap-on. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them harder and she rode up and down. She grabbed my hand and sucked slowly on my finger. I lifted my legs a bit higher, and she started to ride me faster. "Fuck me, Fuck me!" She begged. She fell on top of me, her face fell on the pillow, her sweaty hair smelled so nice. I grabbed her ass hard and really went for it. "Don't you dare stop" she pleaded. Suddenly, everything stopped she started shaking all over. I could feel her gushing on me.

I couldn't believe she was able to move. She grabbed an elastic band and put her hair up. I knew exactly where this was going. She put a pillow underneath me, and started to lick me up and down. "Wow I can't believe how wet you are" I giggled and she felt my whole body shake. "I think you're ready to be fucked", Clara declared. She put the strap-on around her waist, and gently pushed into me. I was really dripping everywhere.

Clara had an idea, and she really wanted to be in control. She got up and stood at the edge of the bed. I grabbed my ankles and pulled them towards me. She started slow but kept going faster and faster. I was very close to finishing. She turned me around and bent me onto the bed. Then she really went for it, I never felt anything like it. She grabbed my ass super hard as she shoved the strap on in and out of dripping pussy. I was her bitch now. She reluctantly stopped and turned me around. She shoved the strap on in and out of my mouth, making me gag on my own pussy juices. She pulled it out of my mouth and lay flat on the bed.

My pussy was so wet I could barely feel the dildo inside. I slowly rode it up and down, moaning in ecstasy. I leaned forward on her, and she grabbed my ass tight while we kissed. I was way too wet. The stupid thing kept falling out of me. "Are you ok?" Clara asked me. "It keeps falling out" I sighed. Clara had an idea. She flipped me over on my back and put a pillow underneath me.

I spread my legs apart, and she shoved the strap on in and out of me. She fucked me like I'd never been fucked. She grabbed the headboard above me and fucked me so hard it kept hitting the wall. "Don't stop!" I yelled, grabbing her ass hard. She went harder and harder. I started shaking all over, "holy shit!" I yelled. I start to shake everywhere. Clara took it out of my pussy, and licked me as I came all over her pretty little face. "Are you hungry?" She whispered in my ear. "I've already eaten" I whispered in her ear.