Just Reminiscing...

Story Info
My first mother-daughter experience.
1.1k words
4.05
22.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers

In my senior year of high school, I answered an ad to become a ballroom dance instructor for the Fred Astaire dance studio chain. It basically amounted to free dance lessons in return for becoming an instructor. I jumped all over that. I loved Fred Astaire movies, used to get up in the middle of the night to watch them on TV after my parents had gone to bed. By the time I graduated, I was already giving lessons. At the time, I was considered tall, 6'1", but I've always had a 'lean' build. Even today, I'm only 175lbs. Lucky genetics.

I moved to Washington, D.C. after graduating and got a job at the Fred Astaire dance studio on Wisconsin Avenue in Bethesda, MD. I was the only non-gay male teacher in the studio. I quickly learned that many of the women I was teaching, mostly in their 40s-60s, were interested in more than vertical dance lessons, that the horizontal bop was one of their favorite dances. I was so lucky to discover what are now known as MILFs at that point in my life. Insanely hot sex with no emotional complications. They weren't the least bit shy about telling me what they wanted and how they wanted it done. Priceless free instruction.

One of my 'students' had a daughter my age, a very cute daughter. We started dating. She wasn't very experienced, but there was no such thing as enough when it came to 69 with her. We spent literally hours in bed together. I remember being fascinated by her inner lips, how they were so pink, but changed color to being very dark-tinged along the edges. That was the first time I had ever seen a pussy like that and I couldn't keep my tongue out of it, which thankfully, she loved. God, she was delicious.

Deena -- I remember her name because I had a cousin named Dina -- and I weren't in love or anything. We were both 18 and just exploring and experimenting. I laugh now as I'm writing this when I think of how innocent it really was.

Brenda, her mother and my 'student', seemed amazingly tolerant of what we were doing, which I found unbelievable, coming from the most intolerant of families. It was just the two of them, no father/husband. This would have been the latter part of 1971.

One evening, Brenda had gone to bed, or so I thought, and Deena and I were on the sofa fucking. She was on top of me. I can picture her, a small, petite girl with a sort of frizzy, afro hairdo and smaller breasts with thick, dark nipples which she loved me to suck. Suddenly, Brenda was standing next to the sofa. I froze, freaking out, but Deena didn't stop what she was doing.

Brenda quickly assured me that it was okay, not to worry, that Deena had told her about everything that we had been doing. This was way outside of anything that I had ever imagined. I remember that she was wearing a sort of bathrobe that came down to just above her knees and that her hand was resting on Deena's shoulder. She told me that she knew that I was a polite, respectful young man and that she appreciated that I was considerate of her daughter. It was so surreal.

I was sure that I was hallucinating when she told me that she wanted to talk to me when we were finished before leaving us, but Deena assured me that it was okay, that they had discussed it. I can remember how she laughed at the expression on my face when she told me that she wanted me to do to her mother what I had been doing to her, that she had told her everything and that she wanted to share it with her. I mean, this was the heyday of free love and all of that and I was totally into it, but this was way over the top. I was actually...I don't know, embarrassed or something. I didn't have anything against Brenda. She was a good-looking woman with a lusher body than Deena, something I knew from dancing with her, feeling her pressed up against me. I wasn't in the least bothered about being with her, but I still had some old-fashioned ideas about what was acceptable.

There was no way that I was going to go into Brenda's bedroom naked, even though she had just seen me fucking Deena. I just couldn't and pulled on my jockey shorts. I didn't switch to boxers until I was in my 40s. Deena practically pushed me into her mother's bedroom. Brenda was laying on her bed, naked, her feet flat on the mattress and wide apart. I could see that she had the same huge bush that Deena did and that one of her hands was between her legs. Nobody was happier than me when shaved genitals became the norm. There's nothing sexier than a bald, naked pussy.

Deena had closed the door after pushing me in and she stayed on the other side. I was very uncomfortable but also excited. Brenda pushed up and looked at me, then told me that she was glad that I had come to see her, that I shouldn't worry about it, but that she'd understand if I wasn't interested in a woman her age. When I told her that her age didn't bother me, but that I was worried about hurting Deena's feelings, she told me that it was Deena's idea to begin with, that she didn't date very often or have any special men friends. She told me that she had agreed because she knew me and liked me as her dance teacher and a person and that Deena's detailed descriptions of what we were doing together had excited her.

It was an amazing experience. She tasted just like Deena, just a lot wetter, and she was a much better kisser. When I told her that I was going to cum, she told me she wanted me to do it like I did with Deena -- she used her name -- and cum in her mouth. As crazy as everything had been, I was actually shocked when Deena came into the room while I was cumming in Brenda's mouth. She sat on the bed next to us and watched her mother suck me off. That became the most outrageous night of my life. I stayed the night and they took turns with me, one of them sitting on my face while the other rode my cock. My balls ached for days afterwards. This became a regular occurrence until Deena left for college a couple of months later, though I continued to see Brenda until I moved to Israel a few months later.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,297 Followers