A Lady in a Leotard

Story Info
A one on one exercise class with leotard clad Tanya.
3.1k words
4.38
20.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a guy with time on his hands and temporarily living alone I took on a voluntary evening job at our local community hall. It didn't involve much and it was a chance to meet people. I opened the place up in the evenings, stayed around when it was used and tidied and locked up afterwards. A number of groups met there in the evenings, such as the local residents association, a bridge club and a wine tasting club. They were interesting people. But what I looked forward to most of all was the women's exercise class.

The class consisted of about a dozen women in a mix ranging from slim sexy girls in their twenties right through to big bottomed, big boobed middle aged housewives. I had a tiny room which doubled as a cleaners' cupboard I could sit in. But when the exercise class met I watched through the door which they always left ajar for ventilation and my eyes were constantly on the woman who ran the class, Tanya.

Tanya was a beauty in her late twenties, about ten years younger than me, with dark hair down to her shoulders which she normally tied in a pony tail for the class. As you'd expect she had a superb lithe figure with big firm breasts, a cheeky round well tuned looking bottom and mile long mans' dream legs. Tanya usually wore a figure clinging shiny blue leotard low cut between her breasts, high cut at her hips and with her legs in sheer tan coloured nylons. Perhaps I've got some kind of fetish but I don't think any garment could have emphasised Tanya's female curves more sensuously as she arched and thrust her young body and spread her long legs during her exercise routine than that leotard.

One evening, as usual I was ogling Tanya during her exercise class. She was in her leotard but in my lustful eyes and mind she was nude, showing off the big firm breasts, smooth round bottom and the bush between her legs which I'd imagined so many times as my penis strained for her in my masturbation fantasies.

As Tanya took her class through its exercise routine I watched her spread her long nylon clad legs impossibly wide in splits with her leotard bulging invitingly over her sex mound between her thighs. I ogled her as she bobbed smoothly and rhythmically up and down in wide kneed squats, imagining her astride me like that with her breasts bouncing above me as she rode my hard up rod. As she lay back on her exercise mat with her legs folded up I was on top of her between her spread thighs feeling her naked body under mine, her legs wrapped over me and her vagina tight, smooth and warm around my hard up cock.

My lustful eyes were almost permanently on the thin blue gusset strip of her leotard nestling in the valley between her bum cheeks and running down between her legs. That so erotic strip of blue cloth always led my gaze irresistibly down between her nylon clad legs to the bulge of her leotard over her mound. I strained my eyes to catch any glimpse of a dimpled cameltoe outline of her vagina slit.

Then it happened. Tanya was bent over a chair with her legs wide and with her bottom toward me sensuously swinging as she rocked her hips to the beat of the music in an exercise routine with her ladies following her movements. My eyes were locked on Tanya's hypnotically swaying bum cheeks, her nylon clad legs and as always that thin gusset strip of her leotard.

Suddenly and unexpectedly Tanya glanced straight at me over her shoulder. Our eyes met and she gave me a lewd grin. Without disturbing her rhythm, and I'm sure without any of her ladies noticing, Tanya's hand slid down her leotard clad front and between her spread legs till her fingers peeped out between her bum cheeks as she fingered her pussy. She ran her fingertips smoothly back and forth along the line of her vagina slit through her leotard. Though she only stroked her mound for a moment I've watched women masturbate enough times to know what that gesture meant, and to guess at what she was telling me!

I couldn't keep my eyes off Tanya after that. My penis rose hard and wouldn't stay down. Finally at the end of the class Tanya's leotard clad body disappeared into her tracksuit and she and the ladies departed leaving me alone in the building.

I was in the hall tidying up when I heard a noise behind me. I turned and there was Tanya back again. She was minus her tracksuit and trainers, just in her blue leotard and nylons and in the slightly high heeled shoes she wore for driving her car, and with her dark hair still in her pony tail. She was standing slightly spread legged, her hips thrust forward, her arms down her sides with her hands on her bum cheeks, and gently but sensuously rocking her hips.

"Did you like watching me fingering my pussy?" Tanya said softly. "I could all but feel your hand between my legs."

As I was standing there staring at Tanya amazed she bent over that same chair with her leotard clad bottom toward me and spread her nylon clad legs wide.

"Go on! Touch me ... if you want!" Tanya said softly but with excitement in her voice, and as she spoke she wiggled her bottom at me and fingered herself between her legs stroking her mound like she had before.

I wanted! My hands started on her legs. Perhaps I'm a fetishist, but I find the sight and feel of women's sheer nylon clad legs every bit as exciting as bare female flesh for penis straining arousal. I followed the hem of her leotard slowly across her bum cheeks with my fingertips and fondled the curves of her firm round bottom through the thin lycra. Her smooth taut leotard deliciously emphasised the feel of her rounded curves.

Then that so erotic gusset! I ran my fingertips slowly down the valley between her bum cheeks. In a crowning moment of achievement my fingers reached that thin gusset between her spread legs I'd lusted for so much. It had always filled my mind in my moment of orgasm when I masturbated thinking of Tanya, even when she was performing completely nude for me in my masturbation fantasies. Now my hand was on that gusset, brushing against her nylon clad inner thighs, cupped over the soft warm bulge of her mound! I felt a sense of conquest like that moment a guy never forgets when he gets his hand under a girl's skirt for the first ever time, slides his hand up her bare thigh and finds her thin cotton panties tight over her bottom.

My fingers gently stroked and explored the bulge of Tanya's sex mound through the thin Lycra, finding and following the dimpled line of her vagina slit. Tanya whimpered and trembled with excitement and she spread her legs even wider for my exploring hand as I played with and aroused her pussy. When she stood up after a few minutes of enjoying my hand between her legs her cameltoe was prominent and the bulge of her leotard over her mound where I'd been fingering her was moist.

"You were imagining me nude as you watched me weren't you?" Tanya said, grinning at me. "Go on, undress me if you want to see me nude for real."

I hardly needed to be asked! I started by pulling the shoulder straps of her leotard down. She wasn't wearing a bra underneath and her breasts bounced out, every bit as big, round and firm and smooth and warm in my hands as I'd imagined them to be in my masturbation fantasies, with her nipples up like little deep red corks with arousal. I couldn't keep my hands off her breasts and as I played with them Tanya slipped her leotard down and off then kicked it aside.

That left her just in tan tights with a tiny white thong underneath. Like every guy I prefer stockings to tights, but as I ran my hands over the whole length of her mile long soft smooth legs as I slipped her tights off her I certainly wasn't complaining. Her thong was the briefest I've ever seen, just a thin white strap nestling in her bum crack and a tiny white triangle of cloth at the front just big enough to cover her mound and showing the shadow of her cunt hair beneath. I pulled her thong down round her thighs to reveal a neat patch of almost black pubic hair around her slit.

Tanya let her thong drop round her ankles, kicked it aside and spread her legs wide. I cupped my hand over her pussy mound and she gasped and moaned with sex pleasure as I gently stroked her vagina lips, ruffled her cunt hair and slipped a finger into her juice sodden love slit.

Suddenly Tanya stepped back from me. Holding the chair and standing on one leg she smoothly swung her other leg up till it was pointing almost vertically straight up and took hold of her ankle. I believe that pose is a stretch gymnasts and ballerinas call a leg hold. It got her naked legs every bit as wide as when I'd watched her do the splits, except now vertically, and it pulled her pubic hair ringed vagina lips open so wide her juice glistening inner labia poked out.

"Is that a pose you were imagining seeing me in nude?" Tanya said with a grin.

In my masturbation fantasies I'd seen Tanya nude and shagged her in poses she'd hardly believe a woman could get her body into but even in my kinkiest dreams I'd never imagined her like that! I didn't tell her though.

"Go on ... play with me!" Balanced on her one leg with her other leg sticking straight up she thrust her pussy toward me.

It was a superb pose to play with a naked woman in. My hand was between her spread legs instantly, fondling her cunt, ruffling her juice moistened pubic hair, stroking her labia and teasing her clit. I fingered her both from in front and from behind, fondling her smooth bottom and sliding my fingers down her bum crack to reach between her legs from behind. Her excited gasps and squeals told me she liked that!

I caressed the soft smooth curves of her bottom and legs, getting her wild stroking the inside tops of her thighs. I kissed and licked her breasts and their taut peaking nipples. I kissed and stroked her down the length of her bare leg till I was kissing her pussy, ruffling her cunt hair with my tongue and licking her vagina lips. I could tell I was well on the way to taking her to an orgasm. But its not a position a woman can stay in for long, not even a lithe young athlete like Tanya. When her leg swung down I could see she was hot!

"Come on," Tanya gasped, pulling me toward the exercise mat on the floor. "You want me don't you?"

She let go of me and lay on her back on the exercise mat. She swung her legs so wide in a split that her naked body was an upside down T shape with her vagina gaping open for me again. I'd never before seen a woman get her legs so wide for sex! Tanya's firm young breasts didn't flop sideways like my last ex's used to but poked firmly up quivering with her excitement and with her aroused peaking nipples pointing at the ceiling. I certainly wasn't going to say no to an invitation to a nude one on one exercise class from Tanya!

As I started to strip for her she slipped two fingers into her vagina and began to masturbate. She was whimpering and gasping with sex pleasure and her breasts quivered with the methodical rhythm of her hand. I stripped to my thin grey briefs. They showed the outline of my hard cock in perfect detail. I saw Tanya's eyes lock onto the huge conical bulge of my erect penis. I slipped my briefs down slowly so my erect penis bounced out, then dropped my briefs and kicked them aside like Tanya had done with her thong.

I stood wide legged naked astride Tanya as she lay on her mat, as if in triumph over her. I thrust my hips forward above her to show off my cock. Perhaps I'm kinky that way or perhaps it's the way every man wants to show off his hard up cock to a woman. I keep myself in trim in the gym and I wanted to show this athletic fitness instructor I had nothing to be ashamed of, especially the eight inches of steel hard muscle that arched up in front of me from my hairy balls to its big round deep pink mushroom head.

Then I got down and knelt astride her slim waist with my erect penis bending up above her. A moment later I grunted and my hips jerked involuntarily with the burst of sex pleasure as Tanya's exquisitely light fingers stroked my inner thighs, my groins and my balls, tickled me between my arse and balls, ruffled my pubic hair and gently explored the full length of my hard shaft from my pubes to its head. This fitness instructor certainly knew how to deal with a man's tight muscles!

"Its so exciting exercising with my legs wide and sticking out my bum knowing you're watching me and thinking of me nude" Tanya said as she played with my penis and balls. "And my leotard between my legs feels like a man's hand stroking my pussy. It gets me wild!"

I leaned forward to slide my hard shaft up her cleavage till my balls were up against her breasts. Tanya squeezed my shaft between her soft warm breasts and kissed and licked my penis head where it peeped out of her cleavage. I slid my shaft out from between her breasts and rubbed my penis head over her sensitive aroused nipples. She liked that too!

"Mmmmmmm! Kinky boy!" Tanya moaned softly and she squirmed with pleasure under me.

Then I moved up her body and offered my straining penis to her lips. Tanya responded instantly. She licked the lust swollen head of my hard up penis, then took my penis head into her mouth and massaged it with her lips, rolling her tongue over my knob and catching that so sensitive spot just under where my knob meets my shaft. She stroked my bum and thighs with her soft hands at the same time. I felt my cum starting to rise at the feel of her lips and tongue. I could have taken any amount of that, but she released my cock from her lips and looked up at me with her eyes blazing with lust.

"Go on, give me what you want! I'm on the pill. I want a man's hard cock for real!"

I sure had plenty of real hard cock for her! I moved down to kneel between her incredibly wide spread legs and began to pleasure her with my fingers. I gently and rhythmically caressed her inner thighs, her groins, and that juice soaked spot between her arse and her vagina that's so sensitive.

She was whimpering on the edge of a climax as I moved up her body till I felt her cunt hair against my cock head. I thrust, her vagina lips parted for my knob and I slid my shaft slowly in full length till my pubic hair entwined with hers. I leaned over her then I began the rhythmic, methodical thrusting of my penis in her deliciously smooth, tight vagina. She was young, slim, firm and so excited under me. In those passionate minutes with Tanya I rediscovered the exquisite pleasures of a young woman's soft but firm naked body against mine and her hungry vagina hungry around my penis!

I'd taken her so close to the brink she climaxed quickly. While I was thrusting she gasped, tensed, her head flopped back onto the mat as her back arched to involuntarily thrust her hips up. Her legs smoothly folded up to wrap round my thighs as if she was involuntarily trying to pull my penis even further into her than my frantic thrusts rammed it. She clawed my back, her heels beat against my bum and her long pulsating orgasm cry echoed round the hall.

I held back till she'd come then pumped her methodically till her tight, warm, well juiced vagina took me to a delicious semen spurt. In my orgasm thrust as I shot my load into her I pushed her across the mat. I stayed with my cock thrust up her, then when my orgasm pulse faded and my erection loosened I flopped on top of her. Tanya's arms and legs were still wrapped round me and I knew she was still in her afterglow. I lay on top of her for a while before I rolled off her and we lay side by side on the mat.

"Oooooooh! That was so good!" Tanya purred as she lay on the mat with her hand cupped between her legs. Knowing you've pleasured your woman as well as enjoying yourself always adds spice to a shag.

I watched Tanya slip her sweet young body back into her thong, her tights and her leotard before her curves finally disappeared under her track suit. Then she helped me finish tidying up.

"Would you have me as your personal trainer again?" Tanya asked with a grin.

"Any time." I replied. "Especially to take me through those leg stretches and those upper body exercises. They're just what I need to loosen up my stiff muscles."

The feel of my stiff muscle in her tight warm vagina and of her breasts, lips and tongue against my erection sensitised penis were still fresh in my mind.

"You dirty minded bastard!" She gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Till next week," she said, then she was gone.

Next week never came of course, as we all locked down. Until we're all back together again Tanya only performs for me in my dreams during my own daily exercise routine. Sadly it's only my own legs that stretch wide, except in my mind. I take myself through a hand and lower body exercise in which my right hand works hard on my tight muscles as they strain so stiffly from thinking of Tanya until my muscles are fully relieved. And the image of that thin blue gusset strip between Tanya's unbelievably wide spread nylon clad legs, taut over the smooth bulge over her mound with just a hint of the dimpled outline of her vagina slit, fills my mind every time my exercise routine reaches its peak.