A Lady in the Streets Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ," he said. "You really are a work of art, Anna."

That might make her blush under normal circumstances, but her face was already so red. She was starting to feel close, and didn't think she could speak coherently right now even if she wanted to.

Anna had never actually been to a strip club, but she'd seen them in movies and on TV. She had a general idea of what kind of moves the women did. At least, she thought she did. She turned away from him and unclasped her bra, catching it before it fell to the ground. She turned, bra still held up by her hands, drew close and started moving her hips rhythmically around. She really hoped he liked that.

"Mmm..."

She felt a slight pleasure, but she needed more. So much more.

Anna dropped the bra to the ground, and Doctor Stewart's eyes went wide.

Pleasure.

Anna came closer, and Doctor Stewart moved the chair back to give her room to stand directly in front of him.

"Oh yeah..."

Pleasure.

Anna slowly stripped off her panties, then turned and gave him another quick show.

The Doctor was strictly professional the whole time. He didn't wolf whistle, he didn't make any crude comments, and he didn't try to touch her. Anna was so grateful that she had such a gentleman for a therapist. So many people might try to take advantage in a situation like that -- one that could so easily be misconstrued.

"Anna, I'm so proud of you," he said. "And I just want you to know that I really, really liked that."

She dropped to her knees and gaped. Her body shook. Her head arched back.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck..."

It took another minute before anybody said anything. Anna had fallen to the floor as the afterglow took hold.

"Anna... there's... well there's one thing I'd like you to do as well."

Despite having just come, Anna was eager to hear what it was.

"And I want to remind you, that this is strictly for your benefit. While I do take pleasure in this, I hope you understand this is part of your therapy."

"Mmm.... Yes Doctor..." she mumbled, still a pile jelly on the floor.

Doctor Stewart leaned down and helped her up onto her knees again. It was a bit of a struggle but she got there.

"I really just... I don't want you to think I'm being untoward, you understand."

Anna giggled.

"Really Doctor, I don't know what you're so worried about. I know that Doctor Stewart always has my best interests at heart."

He still looked so concerned. Anna wondered what she could do to put his mind at ease.

"You're positive that you won't mind?"

"Absolutely, Doctor. Name it."

He glanced around the room nervously.

"Well ok..."

Doctor Stewart unzipped his pants, and his cock sprang out.

"Oh my," said Anna. It was the last thing she'd expected to see.

"I'm terribly sorry, dear, it's just that... well you do know that I really liked what you were just doing. I'm afraid I am only human, after all."

"Oh Doctor..." she said.

Anna stared at the throbbing penis. It was obvious in retrospect, really. Doctor Stewart liked what she was showing him, which meant that he was obviously attracted to women. If somebody you were attracted to was doing what she was just doing, then of course you'd get sexually aroused. If he really liked her that much, then that would mean he'd probably like it a lot if...

"I'm sorry, this is inappropriate..." he said, and moved his hand down to tuck it back into his pants.

"Oh no- no don't do that," she said, and reached a hand out to stop him.

She'd made up her mind.

"Are you sure it's ok, Anna?"

"Absolutely." She smiled, and his hands returned to a relaxed position.

She grabbed his cock and started slowly stroking him.

"Like this?"

"Oh yes," he said. "Yes that's a great start."

Anna felt another little jolt of pleasure, knowing full well that he was feeling the same.

As she continued to pleasure Doctor Stewart -- and therefore herself -- she was struck by another thought. She leaned forward, her muscles now feeling a little bit more stable, and licked his shaft from the base to the tip in one slow movement.

"Oh fuck, Anna," he said, and with that she felt another shot of pleasure pass through her.

It quickly turned into a full on blowjob. Anna actually kind of liked giving head, provided the recipient was clean. Although if they always felt so good to give, she probably wouldn't have cared even if they weren't.

She took him fully inside her mouth, and he gasped once again. She bobbed up and down, occasionally taking a break and letting her hand take over. With every sound of pleasure he made, Anna felt that returned straight back to her.

"Oh Anna, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying this," he said.

Pleasure. So much pleasure.

"I'm so glad you understand," he said, starting to buck and gyrate himself. As her head moved up and down, he started to slightly push in and out, matching her movements.

She could tell that he was close. He started moaning louder and louder, and his movements became less disciplined, more frantic.

She had him deep in her mouth when she felt the penis twitch. She pushed herself on even deeper, eager to catch it all.

"Uuhhhhhh," he moaned.

She held still, waiting until the spurts of cum died down, and swallowed.

"Mmmm, that was so wonderful, Anna."

Realising the magnitude of how much this pleased him, Anna followed soon after. The second orgasm was even better than the first. She screamed with joy, hips bucked, body trembling, world blurring. Nothing she'd done before had come close -- she had scarcely known such a pleasure could exist.

They both sat where they were and enjoyed the moment. If somebody had walked in then and there, Anna couldn't have explained the situation. It absolutely wasn't what it looked like -- this was not just for their gratification, this was a necessary part of the process. Her therapy had taken a strange turn to be sure, but she was very glad that it had.

As she laid still, Doctor Stewart's phone rang. She didn't move, but he sluggishly grabbed the device and answered.

"Hello?"

Anna stared out the window into the darkness and closed her eyes.

"Wait slow down, slow down Mia... take a deep breath. What's wrong?"

She turned to look, and saw that he was quite upset by something.

"You saw what?!"

* * *

Thirty Minutes Earlier

On the way home, Mia was feeling optimistic. All things considered the day had gone really rather well. No fresh dramas, she got a whole bunch of work done, and to top it all off, Adam seemed to be genuinely repentant. She was feeling so good that she decided to treat herself to some Japanese for dinner. Not far from her home was a truly lovely restaurant. It was fairly traditional, and a little pricey, but her stomach had a hankering for the wagyu beef udon set.

Mia placed the order at the front desk, then took a seat while she waited. She opened up her phone and started catching up on her daily feeds. She took great care to curate her social media consumption -- a steady stream of lovely little animals were the perfect antidote to the overwhelmingly negative things that used to populate it. She was unable to contain a smile as she looked over an animated image of a baby hedgehog waddling up to a cat, which leapt away in shock when it turned its head.

Not long after she exhausted her supply of adorable content, a message popped up on the side of her screen. It was from Cordelia from work.

"Um, holy shit." Another message followed shortly after. "Holy shit Anna you need to get back to work right now."

Mia frowned, then moved to reply.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know if I can begin to describe this. You need to see it. Somebody has been posting this stuff up in the toilets."

"I'm already almost home, can't you just show me what it is?"

"It's pretty fucked up. I'm warning you."

Now she had to know what it was.

"Please tell me what I'm working with here. Or show me."

There was a long pause.

"Ok, but I did warn you."

A picture popped up on the screen. Mia nearly dropped the phone. The colour drained out of her face and she raced to cover the screen before somebody saw... that. She looked around her, dreading the possibility that somebody might have just seen it. Why the fuck would she sent me this?

She slowly uncovered her hand to look again. Had she imagined it? It quickly became apparent that she had not. It was pictures of people engaged in sexual acts. But there was something more unsettling than that. Something impossible. She turned the phone screen off. Mia stood and raced into the bathroom, heart pounding. It was unoccupied, to her relief, and she sat down on the stall. Her hand shook as she brought the phone up to her face again and pressed the button.

A man was standing at the top of the frame, only the very bottom of his chin visible, his arms wrapped around a woman. Her face was covered with... oh my god, oh my god...

The woman was her.

Mia screamed.


12