A Lady in the Streets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleep.

Her audience loved seeing her struggle to hold her composure as she got back to chatting with the pulsing vibrator whirring at irregular intervals. She made a mental note to ask Doctor Stewart if she could get one of those internet connected ones. She just knew it would pay for itself before too long.

Bleep. Another donation. Another small surge of pleasure.

After a few more minutes of chatting, when the pace felt like it was waning a little, she switched the music up a little. The playlists she chose were a mix of some of the more upbeat pop music she liked and club music. Whatever was good for dancing. And she'd done more dancing in the last few weeks than she had in her entire life up to that point. She started swaying faster to the beat. She spun and stole teasing looks at the camera.

She started to lower the straps on her dress, but was careful not to let it fall off entirely as she continued the show. The first two times she'd done this, it had felt awkward. After those shows, she'd needed significant reassurance from the Doctor that what she was doing was right. But now, it felt so normal.

Bleep. Bleep. She bit her lip.

She pulled the dress off completely, giving them a full view of her lingerie. She thought the floral patterns conceptually matched up with the patterns on her dress. It was a delicate balancing act between sweet girl-next-door, and fuckable cam-whore. The audience possibly didn't care, but if she was going to commit to this, she wanted to do it right.

It wasn't as much fun as spending time with Doctor Stewart. Sure. Or even as much fun as just getting a message from him, but ultimately she knew that this was good for her. She focused on enjoying the motions, swinging her hips around to the beat of the music, showing off every angle of her body. Every now and again, these rhythms would push the pulsing vibrator into a particularly sensitive spot and her face would light up with a moan.

"Sorry, I was getting a little bit distracted there," she said. She leaned forward and looked at the chat again. After a while, these shows started to blur. She could allow herself to drift off into an almost trance-like, euphoric state, but it was important that she maintained engagement with her audience.

Bleep. There was another donation message about how hot she looked today.

"Oh, that's so sweet, thanks Mikey."

She wished Doctor Stewart could see her now. She wished it was Doctor Stewart who was telling her that he liked how hot she looked today. Tell her that he liked the way she moved her body for him. But it just wasn't realistic - it would be absurd, to say nothing of inappropriate. He was her therapist, for Christ's sake! And he was far too professional to blur those boundaries, just because she happened to be a horny little attention loving slut. And so, for now, she could just let the feelings carry her along, doing whatever her audience was willing to pay her to - within the boundaries set by Doctor Stewart for her own safety, of course.

She really enjoyed working up a sweat doing this. The physicality of it all felt good. It all felt so good, actually. It was good for her mind, good for her body, and great for her income. When she had told him about how she was feeling during her cam shows, he'd called this a "virtuous cycle". She didn't know what that meant, but he'd explained it - it was a repeating cycle of events that all fed into and reinforced each other, but had a good outcome. It was the opposite of a vicious cycle.

Bleep.

She decided it was time to increase the pace. She fell backwards onto her bed, keeping an eye on the second monitor to make sure she was still in the centre of the frame. She carefully fished out the vibrator with one hand and started playing with her breasts with the other. She flicked the switch off and put the vibrator into her mouth, then licked and suckled on it. She pulled it in and out slowly, presenting her side profile for the camera as she did.

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep.

The more attention she got, the more she craved. And the more she craved, the harder she worked to please them, and so the more she got from her audience. And they wouldn't just pay her attention, they'd pay money. There were other parts to the cycle too! The more attention she got, the hornier and more depraved she became. And the more of a slut she was, the more attention she got, and thus, more money, and so on. He'd sounded so pleased about it - if it was good for her, then of course it was something Doctor Stewart liked.

As she continued miming fellatio, she started playing with herself. Just a single teasing finger to start with, but it wasn't long before she had two moving in and out.

Bleep. Bleep. It all felt so fucking good.

It had happened so fast. The idea of running a stream like this would have been unthinkable to her until recently. Sure, she'd always known she liked a bit of attention every now and again, it's not like her friends way back home hadn't ever teased her about her selfies, but playing dress up for strangers in real time? Stripping for horny men - and more than a couple of woman? Teasing and flirting with total strangers on a daily basis? Finger fucking herself on camera for the world to see? It all seemed so normal now. Not just normal, it was amazing.

She was still discovering all sorts of things about what people would like. About what the Doctor would like. She shivered with delight as the thought passed through her. As the feeling faded, it left a slight melancholy in it's place. She loved doing whatever he liked, but she just wished there could be more than she could do for him. More than she could do that he would like. He was starting to become harder to read, she felt. Like he was making her work for it, more and more. But that was probably just her anxieties getting to her again. She made a mental note to mention that at their next session so he could put her mind at ease.

The craziest part of it all was that he wasn't even taking advantage of her! Here she was, bent around his little finger, willing to do anything he wanted, and in the end all he wants her to do is what's best for her. He'd been so hesitant to suggest all of this in the first place, so worried that it might be taken the wrong way, but Anna knew better than anybody that Doctor Stewart would never abuse his position of power over her to do anything untoward. Sometimes, when she was alone with her thoughts, she wished that he would abuse it. That he would abuse her. Unfortunately, that just wasn't who he was.

The fact that he even loaned her all this expensive computer and camera equipment was unbelievably generous - so it made perfect sense that they'd split the earnings between them. She really considered herself lucky that he'd offered to let her keep twenty percent - she didn't even have to haggle to get that much!

As she continued to pose, pout, smile, writhe and tease, she never lost track of the time. She had a visitor coming. Right on cue, she heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, I wonder who that could be?" she said, staring at the camera and raising her eyebrows in an exaggerated manner. "Come in!"

The door opened, and Anna pretended to act surprised. "Bella" walked in wearing an extremely tight blue dress. Bella was some kind of stage name that Mia was using. She put a small bag down on the ground, then stood upright and slowly sauntered past the camera. Anna suppressed a giggle. She just looked so deathly serious.

"Oh, hello..." said Anna. Bella silenced her with a finger placed gently on her lips.

"Shhh..."

She planted a long, slow kiss. Anna's mouth opened and the kiss became increasingly, visibly passionate. Anna's breathing became heavier. She'd never seen Mia acting like this in person before. She had seen the pictures from work, but...

"Don't you want to introduce me?" she said.

"Oh, of course. This is Bella, one of my best friends in the whole wide world. Say hi!"

They were loving it. She typed a few low effort replies to the chat as Bella started planting kisses on her shoulder and neck.

The situation was having a lot more of an impact on Anna than she expected. She was getting properly turned on. Was actually into women, or was it the situation turning her on? In the moment, it didn't seem to matter. She was getting hot, and it wasn't just for show. They were trading kisses again, passionately. She started taking items of clothing off Bella, who reciprocated, unhooking the bra she still had on. Men she'd hooked up with in the past often fumbled with that part, but Bella managed it in one smooth motion.

Bella was rubbing up and down the inside of her leg. Soon the two of them were completely naked. Bella wasted no time, and after a well timed wink at the camera, she went down on Bella.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of the donations, the scent of the woman in front of her, the feeling of the tongue inside her, the knowledge of all that she was doing - it all took her in one direction. She had her first small orgasm of the day after only a minute or so of stimulation. It would not be the last, or the biggest.

* * *

"Wow," said Anna.

The two were still naked, barring the stockings that Bella had decided to leave on.

"I think that went pretty well," said Bella.

"Yeah. Just, wow. I could hear all the donations," said Anna. Bella heard the tinge of pleasure in her voice as she said that. Bella knew exactly how that was making her feel. She smiled. Doctor Stewart had evidently been making tremendous progress with Anna.

But Bella wasn't just here to enjoy herself.

"It's just a shame Doctor Stewart wasn't here to see it, you know?" said Bella.

She saw a subtle change in Anna's expression.

"Yeah... I mean no, that would have been totally weird," she said, laughing. "I mean why would my therapist be attending something like this? No, that would be like, inappropriate." She giggled nervously.

"Therapists have needs, too, Anna. Therapists like things. I mean, hasn't he ever talked to you about what he liked?"

Anna looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't. She bit her lip.

"I mean," continued Bella, "When we talk about things, he's told me all about things that he liked." She put a firm point on that word. She had to admit, Doctor Stewart was being particularly devious with this one. Mia licked her lips unconsciously.

Anna looked like she was being torn apart.

"Um... I mean sometimes he tells me things that he likes, sure. Doesn't anyone?" But she was growing red.

"It's ok, Anna. You're safe with me."

Bella slid down off the bed and went over to her bag. She unzipped it and retrieved the silver metronome.

"Anna, do you know something else the Doctor likes sometimes? Something he likes us to do?"

Her eyes lit up.

"What? What is it?"

She unlocked the metronome, and the springs immediately brought it to life.

"He likes us to concentrate. To look here, at the tip of the metronome."

"Oh..."

Her eyes fell into a rhythm that was so familiar to Anna, although Mia knew she probably didn't remember why it was so.

"There's a way that we can get what we both want, Anna. Just keep watching."

12