Sarah's New Normal

Story Info
After David awakened to his powers, normal took a turn.
2k words
4.54
38.9k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David didn't know where it'd come from or why he'd gotten it, but he knew he possessed a strange power. A power to alter what a person perceived as normal. What they expected and what they reacted at.

One moment he'd been hanging out with his best friend Sarah, at her place like usual and the next a strange sensation overcame him. The sensation of a strange energy and instincts settling inside of him.

Growing faint-headed and dizzy he'd fallen silent in the conversation with Sarah for a prolonged time. Unsteady on his feet, he wavered as his friend reached out to him, grabbing on to him to keep him steady.

"David? Are you feeling alright? You look faint."

Acting on instinct more than anything else he felt the energy inside of him shape itself and flow through his skin into her hand which was holding on to his arm. Flowing into her it rushed throughout her body and up to her brain where it settled. Enveloping her mind in its warm embrace.

Not knowing how he knew, he was still certain that whatever he told her next, her mind would accept as truth. As the natural way the world was. Looking up from the ground his gaze swept up her petite Asian body. Over her lithe body and on to her modest but shapely chest clad in a black shirt with some white print on it.

All he could think of was how he wished he could see them, how he'd wished to see those breasts so many times before. And with that wish he spoke without thinking, guided by his new instincts just like he'd been when guiding the energy inside of her.

"I'll be fine as soon as I see your breasts like normal when it's just the two of us."

Sarah froze up and for a moment David thought he'd made a horrible mistake. Mentally preparing for her to freak out at him or to take it as a joke, but instead she just gasped and looked down.

"Oh god! So embarrassing, I'm still wearing my shirt! Of course you're feeling put off when I'm hiding away like this."

Releasing his arm she took a little step away and grabbed the lower hem of her shirt, pulling up to reveal her smooth, toned stomach. Exposing more and more as her hands kept rising. Soon revealing her white bra holding her smallish boobs. As the arms continued to rise she let out a little eep as her large glasses got in the way, riding up on her face as the shirt was taken off.

David stood there looking mutely as his friend revealed herself to him, her adorable face a little put off as her glasses sat askew on her face. Puffing up her cheeks in annoyance, she corrected them with a huff.

Shaking her head to straighten out her long black hair she threw her shirt on the couch before moving her hands behind her to unfasten her bra.

David eyes were firmly locked on the view in front of him as she unfastened the bra and then slowly moved her hands down. Pulling the bra downwards to reveal her perky and glorious breasts. Just the right size to fit in a hand and with medium sized nipples.

"Ah, now that's better isn't it David?"

Suddenly Sarah starts laughing, causing her chest to rise up and down, sending small jiggles through her breasts.

"Oh my god, you look like you're seeing them for the first time. It's just my boobs silly. You see them all the time. Look at you goofing around, you had me worried there for a moment you know. You asshole!"

"Ahm, yeah. Haha..."

David's mind was filled with two thoughts. How amazing her boobs looked. And how he'd gotten these new powers! What more could he do with them? He couldn't wait to find out. Extending a hand he put it on her breast. But instead of acting like this was normal, she froze up. Her expression growing shocked and angry.

"David, what the fuck are you doing!?!? You can't just go around and touch my boob like tha-"

Half-panicking he managed to send another pulse of energy into her and hurriedly following it up with words.

"It's completely normal for me to play with your breasts. You shouldn't react like that!"

He could see her angry eyes glaze over for a moment as her expression slackened. Soon becoming sheepish and embarrassed.

"Oh my god what is up with me today? Blowing up at you over nothing. What I meant to say was. You can't just go around and touch my boob like that without giving attention to the other one as well! Pewh, good save right?" She winked at him as she grabbed his free hand and put it on her left breast.

Then she started speaking again but for the life of him David couldn't recall a word she said. His entire attention was absorbed by what he was seeing and feeling. The sensation of her soft breasts under his hands. Her nipples against his palms and the warmth from her body.

He didn't know how long it took before he started moving his hands, but she'd some way into some story about her boyfriend Kevin. He'd occasionally do sounds to indicate he was listening but his entire focus was on the wonderful experience he was having.

Moving his hands he started to knead her breasts, feeling her up. He took his thumb and forefinger and put them on either side of her nipple and gently squeezed them together. Pinching her nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

He smiled as that made her pause in her story to let out a soft gasp, followed by a little moan as he pulled on it. Pinching and pulling on her lovely, stiffening nipple.

The only thing ruining the experience a bit though was constantly hearing about her boyfriend. He didn't want to hear her talk about Kevin while he finally got to feel her up like he'd wanted for such a long time. As the story continued and his annoyance grew he got an idea for how he could take her attention elsewhere.

"Hey, why don't we play a game for a bit."

"Huh- Yeah sure I guess."

Booting up the console she got the controllers, starting up a game.

"No, you play, I feel like just watching today" He told her, not wanting to stop playing with her boobs once she was back in position.

"Pfff, you perv, you like watching alright." she said jokingly with a wink.

As the sounds of the games came on as she played, he once more luxuriated in playing with her boobs, squeezing, kneading and pinching to his hearts content. Though to his great annoyance, the game didn't serve to take her attention away from the story and he grew annoyed once again.

This time he knew his solution would work. And provide more benefits than just giving him some peace and quiet.

With a mental flex the energy shot into her once again. Leaving her mind open and vulnerable to whatever he'd tell her. Letting him shape her mind however he wished for.

"It's normal for you to always give me a blowjob whenever I ask for one."

Her adorable face glazed over for a moment as the command sunk in. Then she got right back to her story. David was surprised for a second before he remembered. "Oh right. Hey Sarah. I'd like a blowjob please."

"Sure thing David!"

She laid down sideways on the couch, putting her head on his lap, facing outwards towards the TV.

"Scoot down a bit, so I can get my head in better".

David did as she asked and laid down a bit on the couch as he undid his fly. Pulling his pants down and then his underwear. His cock bounced up at full attention as he did, standing up right in front of Sarah's face.

Letting out a soft purring sound she moved her head up and forwards. Taking the tip into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue swirling around the tip as she took more into her mouth.

Her lips closed around his shaft and she started sucking. Taking him deeper as she continued working her tongue on him.

It felt amazing, being enveloped in the wet warm insides of her mouth as the tongue swirled and massaged his cock.

He gasped out loud as she expertly pushed her mouth down on his shaft, taking him deep inside her before letting up. Returning her head to rest on his stomach while still having his hard shaft in her mouth.

She brought the controller back up in her hands and continued playing the game as she nursed on his cock with her lips. Her tongue constantly moving around. Caressing the head and shaft with a loving tenderness. With the care she thought she always had for him.

David just kept loving the sensation of being inside his best friend's mouth. Of being serviced and cared for as she continued playing her game.

Moving his hands he placed one on her soft, lovely breast while the other one was put on her head. Squeezing her boob at the same time as he gently played with her hair he encouraged her to continue.

The pleasure grew more and more. And as it did his playing grew rougher, squeezing and pinching her stiff nipple, pulling on it. His playing with her hair also changed more to running his fingers through it and gripping. Holding her hair and then using that grip to guide the movements of her head.

She sucked and licked the head of his cock as he pulled her upwards, and then when he pushed her back down again she would run the tongue over his shaft, swirling over it. Caressing him with the firm yet soft tongue.

He noticed her squirming, rubbing her legs together as she moaned into his dick. To him, clear signs of her starting arousal. So with another wave of energy he gave a command.

"It's natural for you to touch yourself when turned on with me."

At first he was disappointed that she didn't immediately start masturbating at his command, but soon she started moving her hands with the controller. Moving them down her body until she reached the hem of her black skirt. There she hesitated for a moment before releasing the controller with one hand. Moving the hand under her skirt instead where he could see movements taking place.

Subtle, soft movements under her skirt as she played with herself, at the same time as she bobbed her head on his cock according to his guidance. His hand holding her hair to make her move faster and faster.

He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the point of no return. To the point he would feed his best friend his hot cum.

Once again he guided the energies inside of him as he struggled to hold out longer, to enjoy the wonderful sensations she was giving him.

"You love swallowing my cum. You always orgasm hard when you do."

As he said so he could feel her enthusiasm multiply. Both her rubbing of her own pussy as well as her mouth's ministrations grew more energetic. He could feel whatever resistance he still had crumble as pleasure started growing inside of him, swelling up and preparing for release until he couldn't take it any more. With a groan he erupted inside of her mouth pleasure shooting through him with startling intensity as she sucked up his sperm for all she was worth. Taking down every single spurt as she began to shake uncontrollably. Spasming in her own orgasmic bliss as she swallowed every single drop of his cum. Every taste of it increasing her own pleasure. Every drop pushing her that much higher until she was a moaning, shaking mess in his lap.

Slowly the pleasure subsided and they started recovering. Him faster than her so he enjoyed playing with her nipple and listening to her moan and whine as he did. Until finally she opened her eyes, saw the television and with a last suck pulled her lips off his softening cock. She looked up at him and spoke with a mock seriousness.

"Asshole, you made me die in the game."