A Lady in the Streets Ch. 08 + Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phrase was echoed immediately around the room. The twins had retrieved a bottle of lube and began undressing. The shy, innocent girls he'd met years ago would have felt embarrassed about all this, but they were now firm believers in the compatibility of being strippers and the Christian lifestyle. As long as they steered clear of their vaginas, God was totally ok with whatever they wanted to do. That seemed like it was definitely correct, theologically, at least after a few sessions. Mary removed her butt plug and they began planning their angle of attack. Fiona was unhappy to move away from that central position, but acquiesced.

While this was taking place, Bella's mindless police slave had retrieved a strap on and lubed it up. Doctor Stewart's eyes went wide. He felt relief when he she walked past him and it became clear it wasn't for him. Bella let go of Grace's leash. She then moved some of the chairs in the room around so that she could watch him fucking the twins while she was taking it from Jada.

Mary warmed a small amount of lube on her hand, then applied it to her object of worship. She moved to let Cynthia hop on first. The Doctor inhaled sharply as Mary helped her guide him into her tight, hungry arsehole.

"Ohhh...." said Cynthia. "Oh yes, Lord yes!"

They settled into a slow rhythm at first, then as she became more and more comfortable they sped up. Cynthia rapidly became incoherent. Mary patiently waited for her turn, becoming increasingly, visibly horny. Anna was monitoring the doctor closely and giving warnings to slow the pace if she thought he was getting too close. For his part, the doctor tried to hold off. He was having too much fun for this to end now. Grace watched closely, but seemed to have no notes as his cock slammed up her arse, over and over again.

Mary got her turn before too long. Cynthia had come screaming at the top of her lungs. She was completely cock drunk when she smiled at her sister and they traded places. Switching from a thoroughly fucked arsehole to a fresh one started the whole process over again. They both gasped as he entered, then settled into a similar rhythm.

The fun couldn't last forever. He was but one man. It was a good thing that the two girls were on a hair trigger, because shortly after Mary started screaming, he felt himself starting to come. He tried to give a few seconds warning by making a semi-coherent but heavily muffled shout.

"Oh yes, yes Doctor, fill me up!"

This seemed to be the push that Bella needed, too. She motioned for Jada to speed up and started quivering in ecstasy.

Anna and Fiona seized the moment. As Mary hopped off, the two bathed his member with their tongues, eagerly lapping up his semen. Anna locked eyes with him, as if to ask if he liked it. He simply nodded weakly. She beamed with joy.

Epilogue

Doctor Stewart and Isabella were alone. The others had been sent away after the cleanup, and they had migrated to the main office, where it was warmer and more comfortably furnished. The weather outside had turned to rain, and the calming pitter-patter on the roof could be heard throughout the building.

"I'm not sure whether to be furious, or just impressed," he said.

"Maybe a little of both. And you don't even know the half of what I went through to pull this off." She pouted. "But you could never stay mad at little old me, could you?"

"I could. I definitely could."

He stood up to stretch his legs and wandered over to the window.

"Oh," she said. "Well I guess in that case you'd better punish me for it. I have been so bad lately."

"I'm not in the mood."

"Oh come now. This is the best for all of us. Think about it. Everyone gets what they want. You stay out of prison. You get to keep running your business," she said. She walked over to the window and took him by the hand. "And most importantly, I'm still your dirty. Little. Whore."

She guided his hand into her mouth and started sucking on his index finger as she stared up into his eyes. In a way, he admired her. She was resourceful and intelligent. She was beautiful and seductive. He almost got lost in her pale blue gaze.

"What's to stop me from undoing all of your hard work here?" he said.

"Well", she said. "I guess you could try. You might even succeed. But we'll be keeping in touch. We'll be checking in on each other." She paused and cocked her head to the side. "Would it really be so bad if you leave things how they are?"

He stopped and thought about it for a moment.

"There could be worse fates. But this isn't stable. Things were the way they were for a reason. I'm worried it's going to fall apart - completely this time."

She smiled again and pulled in close.

"If you really wanted stable, I don't think you would have made me."

"Hmm. I think you might be on to something," he said.

Their lips met, and they kissed passionately.

12