A Lady in the Streets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?"

"Oh you know," she said. "Just some fun things. Toys."

The Doctor sighed. His hand came to rest on her ass as he started thinking through things. God if you're not going to punish me then at least stick your goddamn fingers inside me.

"If you wanted more items of that nature, you know you could have just asked me," he said.

"Yeah, but it was so much more fun this way," she said, giving him a wicked smile. "It's not fair, you know? That she gets to do whatever she wants and I have to live with her scraps. I have as much right to it all as she does."

Smack. His hand fell on her just when she'd stopped anticipating it. She yelped. It reverberated through her body, the pain and the pleasure. He delivered another smack, and then another.

"Is that all you've got?!" she said.

"She caught you with a client," he said, then his hand fell again, even harder. She started getting drunk from the pleasure.

"Yeah..."

Smack.

"She knows what you do for a living," he said, then paused again.

"Yeah, oh yeah she knows all about me being a little fucking whore..."

Smack. He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look him in the eyes.

"And whose little fucking whore are you, Isabella?"

She stared into his deep brown eyes. She was dripping wet. Her legs shook slightly.

"I'm your little fucking whore, Doctor. Now and always..."

"Good girl," he said.

The phrase hit her like a lightning bolt. Isabella's eyes rolled back in her head. Her hips bucked, her whole body shook, and her mouth fell open. Pleasure surged through her.

"Ohhh fuckkkkkkkk," she screamed. "I'm your good girl, I'm your good girl, I'm your good girl..." she started repeating over and over as the pleasure continued to wash over her in waves.

"Now sleep," he said as he snapped his fingers.

Isabella's world fell out from underneath her. Still floating on her post-orgasm high, her eyes closed and all of her muscles relaxed. The front half of her limp body collapsed onto the chair. The Doctor thankfully lifted her up, because her own muscles couldn't have managed, and he sat her down. She stayed deep the whole time. Bella always went deep for the Doctor.

"Are you comfortable, Isabella?"

"Yes..."

"How do you feel?"

"Mmmm, I feel wonderful Doctor."

"Excellent. In a moment, I'm going to snap my fingers, and when I do you'll open your eyes, stand up, get dressed and then return to your seat. You'll remain in a deep, deep trance as you do this. Do you understand?"

"Yes Doctor."

Snap. She didn't really want to put on all that restrictive ugly stuff again, but more than anything she wanted to please the Doctor. He was soooo nice to her, even when she was so naughty. She worked as quickly as she could, then sat back down again.

Doctor Stewart walked over to the bag she'd brought with her and unzipped it.

"Holy shit, Bella. You've had a very good month, haven't you?"

"Yes Doctor."

He flicked through the stacks of cash and sorted some into a pile on the table.

"I'm going to leave you with a little bit extra this time."

"Thank you Doctor."

Bella's heart jumped. The Doctor was so generous. He was always leaving her with little extras and gifts. Sometimes she got to keep almost ten percent of what she brought in. She really didn't deserve someone like him.

"Now Isabella, I'm going to ring the bell in a moment. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes Doctor."

"I'm going to have to make her forget again. Because you've been a very naughty girl, haven't you?"

"Yeah..." she said. It was true. She'd been very, very bad.

"How does it make you feel to be such a bad girl, Bella?"

"It makes me feel sooooo goood."

"That's right. You're doing so well."

The bell chimed. Isabella went deeper. Deeper and deeper. Until the whole world faded away.

* * *

Mia yawned. God, she needed that. She wished she'd chosen a more comfortable chair though, because her butt was really sore.

"Hey there, are you alright?" said Doctor Stewart.

Mia opened her eyes fully, and he was there standing right in front of her. She looked around. She was in his office. How the hell...? The thought stopped itself dead in it's tracks. It was probably nothing unusual. Doctor Stewart was here, and she trusted him.

"Oh, hello again Doctor! Sorry, I was just taking a little nap while Bella was with you."

"That's fine, Mia. Don't worry about it."

Mia wouldn't worry about it.

"I see you're not having trouble sleeping these days," he said.

"None at all! You fixed me right up," Mia said, grinning. She really missed her therapy sessions. They always left her feeling so good, so relaxed, so reassured.

"Say, what's that you've got on your top there?"

Mia looked down. Oh god, did I spill something? Why didn't anybody...

Snap.

"Sleep."


12