A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

"Laura, I do believe we have finally rendered you speechless," Lady Wellsleigh said, "and all it took was all of this." She swept her hand sideways to gesture the entertainment on display.

"Quite," I said, genuinely at a loss for words for once, but smiling all the same. I drank my wine as quickly as was acceptable and motioned to a nearby servant who strode over and lowered his tray for me to swap the empty glass for a full one.

"It is understandable, no?" Angelique said. "She has never been to such a do before."

"Perhaps you girls should show her round and get her acquainted with the activities," Constance suggested. "Take your time and explore, and the performance will begin upon your return."

"Performance?"

"One of your favourites," Charlotte said, taking in hers my hand. "But with a little twist I'm sure will endear the story to you all the more." I had ideas of what that might be, but decided it more fun to abandon conjecture and leave to discovery what treats they had in store for me.

Sipping the sweet wine I was taken by my hand and led from room to room, taking in the scenes and shows around me. Most prevalent were the men, and those who were not serving drinks and snacks on trays were entirely naked but for the collars around their necks. All very statuesque, however John could out-measure many of them, although perhaps by only an inch or two, and to my constant delight many sported fully extended erections. Their bodies were toned and muscular, though not overly so, and all very strong and vigorous and aged in the mid to late twenties. Some had been oiled, and their skin glistened in the light, smooth and slippery with an enticing sheen. There were perhaps thirty in total, outnumbering the serving girls by two to one.

The girls were all aged from late teens to mid twenties. Some were entirely naked, many adorned in an array of differing styles of stockings, and others in just wrist and ankle cuffs with big pretty bows of thick ribbons. Each bodice and basque was individually styled, with no two alike and cut to exhibit the wearers' curves in the most enticing manner possible. Others wore diaphanous negligees, short as well as flowing, or full body garments made of what seemed like lace strings woven into large diamond shapes and resembling the sort of nets fishermen might use to catch very large fish in and let littler ones escape through. Chokers, collars, frilly and lacy garters, and all manner of body straps that wrapped round and round in criss-crossed diagonals and looked both delightfully cute and seductively provocative. In contrast they made Kitty's dresses look quite respectable and I decided to determine from where such garments of the singular purpose of sexual arousal were obtained.

Most of the girls had long flowing hair of every natural colour, some styles sported ribbons and bows, flowers, jewels or fluffy animal ears, and some had had theirs cropped short, a look I found unusual but very beautiful on them. All were eye-catching and erotic, and all had their charms on display and seemed to be ever available to the men.

There was much to take in and my senses were abuzz with sensation as I viewed scenes of sensuality and carnality. Occasionally girls were accosted by such handsome, well built men and pushed up against walls or onto their knees, turned and bent over sofas or just trapped between two lusty fellows. Through coquettish giggles and fluttering lashes they protested their modesty, but all attempts at propriety were performed in ways designed to make throb those hard and vital cocks they found themselves trapped between or knelt before, and with dancing eyes and lively bodies they revelled in their pursuit of indecency.

Others were chased, giggling and glancing over their shoulders, until allowing their growling pursuers to catch them in strong, toned arms, where they endured such beautiful looking kisses while hands caressed and fingers played. I watched a beautiful blonde girl between two tall, dark haired men take a kiss from one, then the other, and after comparing first their techniques and then their cocks, she decided upon the more generously endowed of them and lead him by his extended appendage to a nearby couch. She whispered to him then knelt upon it and leant forward into the bay window to watch the world go by as her chosen dropped to his knees and began to delight her with his tongue. The rejected suitor watched a moment before accepting an invite from a fair-haired chap with perfect musculature to share the treat he had upon his cock. The girl kissed her conqueror and leaned back to enjoy within her mouth a stout new shaft.

In another room two girls fed one other strawberries dipped in cream as they lay bent over a circular table, and behind each a vigorous young buck made perfect use of his prick. I was offered strawberries and smiles by the girls as their men continued the thrusted sliding of their pleasers. I looked at Charlotte with a gasp and as she tittered I declined the offer but urged them to continue their pursuit of pleasure. My friends giggled. Before we left Melissa padded to the table and as she took a strawberry from one girl she kissed the other and told them to order fresh fruits as she would soon be back to join them. By her glances I felt sure by fresh fruits she meant the men as well as the strawberries. I blushed as I turned and left.

It was all so overwhelming, yet the more I saw the more irresistible it all became. I wondered who these men were and my questioning revealed most to be British, some from Europe, and others still from distant corners of the Empire. They were primarily servants, and it was from the sisters Alice and Amelia I learned of the trading of staff that goes on between the Sirs, Lords, Barons, Viscounts, Earls, Marquises, Dukes and Royalty of the Kingdom. I listened intrigued as the girls imparted snippets of information about the selecting of the men, and the consequent trading between the Families. I had many more questions but the tour it seemed was on hold as the performance was due to begin.

In the Grand Drawing Room, which opened out onto the patio, we were reunited with Constance and the three ladies, seated upon large armchairs and couches around a low, semi-circular stage. Melissa sat with her mother and Penelope sat with Melissa. Estelle did something I found both eye-opening and amusing; she snapped her fingers at a man standing near the wide archway that joined the Grand Drawing Room with one of the antechambers. He stepped to her as quickly as he could without actually running. "Get on all fours," she said, not harshly, but certainly not with any real care for the man. He dropped with all immediacy onto his hands and knees and Estelle raised her brows at me and promptly sat side-saddle upon his perfectly sculpted back. He, it seemed, was to be her seating for the show.

How wonderfully decadent, I thought, as I finished my drink. I snapped my fingers for a wine server and when he approached I told him, "Kneel," as I pointed my finger down. He knelt, and I put my empty glass down and picked up a fresh one. The girls grinned at me. With a dismissive wave I said, "Now leave," and he got up and backed away from me. I received smiles and laughs as I sipped Sauternes and thought of treating John so dismissively.

The floor show consisted of five girls dressed in the complicated formal gowns preferred by ladies seeking to reveal nothing between the neck and ankles. Behind them stood three rather handsome gentlemen dressed, it seemed, for dinner. Alice had vanished somewhere, but Amelia took my hand and sat me with her upon a short couch whilst Charlotte seated herself with Susie.

After curtseys and bows the performance began. To match the beauty with which they soothed my eyes the girls sang excerpts from La Traviata with voices pitched so similar that upon closing my eyes the only difference I was able to discern was from the direction of the song. I was unused to hearing a single aria sung by five women before, but as each sang their line I thought the combination worked well, and the orchestral music from the Great Hall filtered in as though performed from all directions.

The girls each sang the part of Violetta, and were well rehearsed at which line to sing, which man to sing it to, and when it should be sung. The men played different parts, those of Alfredo, Gastone and Baron Douphol, and it became apparent from very early on that the opera had been rewritten.

At the beginning the alterations were subtle, but I could discern the inference of the characters. Clearly the courtesan represented myself, and it seemed as though Duophol was Lord Carnborough, John was symbolized as Gastone, and Brendan as Alfredo. It did fit, but there were moments of the performance where the rewrite seemed to be alluding to three men as yet unknown to me. It was an aspect which heightened the prickling sensations the piece evoked.

Feeling her eyes upon me I glanced over to Lady Wellsleigh, returning her knowing smile with one of my own as I said, "Thank you," to her.

As Act One progressed the Drinking Song had become the Lust Song, and as the girls began to dance between and around the three men kisses were exchanged and caresses were enjoyed. As the troupe performed the dancing became more erotic and the men began to strip the girls of their flowing dresses.

When the main part of their gowns came away it became apparent that they were comprised of several sections, for the young ladies were left with very short skirts and bodices, that displayed flesh above stocking tops and belly buttons along with lifted cleavage in half-cup basque tops. As sleeves were then slid from arms they revealed beneath elbow gloves of fine lace and pretty bows adorned frilly arm and thigh garters.

The performance began to quicken. As they danced to the music, moving their slim, curvaceous bodies in time to the rhythm, sinuously twisting and cavorting together, the five ladies divested the three men of all clothing. Naked and magnificent they sang tenor and baritone with powerful voices that seemed to intensify as the girls hardened their cocks with hands and lips in between their softly sung soprano.

Even as they sang their shared lines the girls titillated and agitated their naked male counterparts. Bottoms were rubbed to their masculine appendages, cocks were slid between thighs as kisses shared over shoulders, and as three girls enjoyed such stimulating iniquity the remaining two knelt in front and sucked all that poked out from between the others' legs.

Bit by bit each talented young lady was stripped of knickers and basque, and still the opera continued as the men put the girls upon their pricks and fucked them. I had never before seen anything so wondrously debauched and indulgently hedonistic. Never longer than a minute or two did each girl thrill to the thrusts of the three. They swapped as quickly as they sang, gasping now their lines as they panted their breath ever quicker. Some thrusts brought little squeals, others sighed gasps, and their perfect voices quivered during their transport to the stars.

The original story, ultimately sad as it was, had long been abandoned for a perfectly happy one. Violetta would live forever, in the arms of which ever suitor she desired. Her men would do all to please her as these three did now to thrill their five frisky females. I sat forward, my body brimming with the energy of desire, my pussy tingling with yearning and my head swirling with the intensity of the show.

Our Act Three was to end in a perfectly timed conclusion. The girls knelt together, hands in each others laps as their three fellows stood close, enjoying the flicking of many tongues and sucking of mouths upon their glorious cocks. Panting reached fever pitch, performers and audience alike were in states of extreme arousal. We urged them on. We implored they bring forth the shower. We fidgeted and squirmed, with gasps and pleads as we watched. And with the ultimate in control the three men announced their simultaneous arrival.

It was a sight I had not expected, one which thrilled and delighted, and I clutched Amelia's hand as I pressed forth my body to watch. The three players growled each a roar as their sturdy cocks spat forth a torrent of whitish-clear syrup. The girls squealed, their fingers busying between one another's thighs as their pretty faces and bodies were washed with sperm. They wriggled the tips of their tongues into the slits at the stubby ends of those thick and powerful pricks, fighting one another for possession as the men loosed their seed in great long sprays.

The spurts arced out in a multitude of directions, splashing down upon the girls in thick and sticky globs and spots as the pretty creatures licked and squealed and begged for more. As the men half-stepped and half-stumbled back to lean on the wall cheers and applauds went up all around me. Laughing I stood, knocking over my glass in the process, and praised the performers with a standing ovation. The girls, awash with male lust, stood and curtseyed, blushing and giggling and clearly enthralled at their performance. They shared excited kisses and let the men share in our accolades. Breathless and bristling with exhilaration they each received the heart felt acclamation of Lady Wellsleigh as she stood before the stage and thanked each in turn.

I too stood and approached and gave them my thanks, for which they seemed equally as pleased as from those of the Lady of the House. I bent to kiss one as she knelt before me and tasted upon her lips the sticky saltiness of sin. Her tongue caressed mine for the briefest of moments before our lips pouted once more.

I thanked lady Wellsleigh too, and as she kissed me I wondered if she could taste upon my lips that which I had tasted upon those of the performer. I think she had, for she looked into my eyes with a beautiful smile and a gleam of recognition in her own.

The efficacious performance had left us all desiring release and as I sat between them and shared my kisses I received such wondrous ticklings from Penelope and Estelle. I abandoned myself to their talents, and with a lifted dress and opened thighs I panted as their fingers played. Teased and toyed with I became dizzy with delight as one finger petted and another slid in and out while two tongues worked their wonders upon my own. My breasts were squeezed through my dress, I panted against their lips as my hands rubbed between their thighs, and before many moments were through we each attained states less liberated ladies reach only in secret.

Fingers slipped away. Lace soaked the spill, and I lay with eyes to Heaven as God sculpted Eve on the ceiling painting above me. With all else blocked from my vision I licked my fingers and heaved my sighs, then sensed an abundance of eyes upon me and felt the welling of blushes as I sat up and pulled down my dress hem.

Laughs and giggles accompanied chatter of all things lust driven, and glancing this way and that I noticed I was not the only one to be the subject of immorality. Before me the five girls, their skin glistening with sperm sat with Constance in their midst, watching intently as they talked in whispers and giggles amongst themselves.

Across the room Lady Wellsleigh, Angelique and Su Yun seemed to be comparing two of the performers cocks, brought once more to full mast by the slender fingers of the ladies as on her knees between them Melissa sucked that of the third.

From her perch on the arm of a sofa Charlotte had watched my shameless abandon, and after blowing me a little kiss she turned to watch now the display of her mother and friends. Alice and Amelia had disappeared off somewhere, and for a time I was content to be hugged by Penelope as Estelle gently and carefully brushed my hair with her fingers.

There was to be another show a little later, and I would have gladly stayed to watch but Amelia suddenly reappeared and leaned over the back of the couch and whispered into my ear that there was something she and Alice wanted to show me. I stood and after giving her my hand was pulled quickly along, but just had time to call to Charlotte.

"Lottie," I said. She looked round. I nodded for her to join and she hopped off the arm of a sofa and followed. As we left I heard Melissa's mother Su Yun, who we all called Susie, call out, "Enjoy!" in her wonderful half-way accent. "We will!" I called back and stopped to take a glass of Bordeaux from a stationary servant.

We were joined in the Great Hall by Alice, who had apparently seen the show before and had instead been sunbathing in the garden. There was much excitement in our chatting as we busied through the rooms, and it seemed well-nigh everywhere I looked there were beautiful young girls being chased and caught by strong amorous men, giggling and squealing as they were wrapped in large, well toned arms. The nymphs teased and played and seemed almost exclusively concerned with keeping the men in perpetual states of arousal. With envy I saw many young things being made to come by tongues and fingers and cocks, but other than the stage performers I was yet to see any of the magnificent males release their pent up passion in or over the pretty teases that flitted between them. A handful of them had thin leather bands strapped tightly around the root of their shafts.

"Why does he wear that?" I asked and nodded to one such man. "Is it a choker?" I added and set my drink down on an occasional table. Dancing against him as he stood against a wall mirror was the most beautiful servant girl. Although I could be certain I had never before met her she had a comfortingly familiar look to her and I was rather struck with her glowing beauty.

"Of sorts," Amelia said with a grin.

"It's not for prettiness," Alice said, "although I do sometimes find the look to have its appeal."

"It's to keep him from coming," Charlotte said matter-of-factly. The naked sylph turned and pressed her back to his front as she nuzzled her plump and lively bottom against him, making his considerable column slot perfectly between her rosy cheeks. She slowly slid them down and up and arched her back as she pulled his hands to her jutting breasts.

"Some of these males are still being trained," Amelia added.

"Trained?" I said. The curvaceous sprite turned again and pushed the man's cock down until it slid between her thighs, and even though she wore heels he still had to bend his legs to accomplish the act.

"Yes, we like them to come on command," Charlotte explained, "and it just wouldn't do to let them complete when they desire." It made perfect sense to me.

He looked to his side and when he noticed us watching he nodded subserviently. The young sweetheart glanced over her shoulder and quickly slid from his rod and turned to us. She made the slightest of curtseys as she blushed and smiled then the naughty fellow dipped at the knees and slid his rampant prick between her thighs once more. It poked out in front of her, large and obscene and looked as though it had sprouted from the apex of her thighs. I strolled over to them.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Seffie, ma'am," she replied. Her cheeks flushed red.

"Sweetness and light," I mused as I reached up and caressed her face. "Are you from Wales?"

"Yes, ma'am, but I haven't been there since I was very small."

"Yes, I thought I recognised a hint of the accent." I smiled at her, she was delightfully pretty. "And who is your companion?" I asked and gestured at the man behind her with my eyes. She looked confused a moment.

"I don't know, ma'am," she said. I tilted my head to the side a fraction and was about to speak when she added, "He doesn't have a name, he's a slave." She paused, then spoke quickly as she added, "I'm not a slave!"

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers