A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

"Yes," she said, and shrugged a smile. "Once or twice, or several times, who's counting? He's fucked all of us. Ladies, Baronesses, Duchesses. Their daughters, their maids. You're the one girl he has yet failed to bed. He can be extremely persuasive, if you know what I mean," she smiled cheekily. "I know you're not without heat, Laura. It would be nice to know how you accomplished it."

"Oh, I'm sure everyone has their own ideas about that," I said. The girls had begun to excite once more, and seemed intent on making better use of their slaves' engorged endowments. As I watched they sat up and caressed their charges as they expressed their wishes. The striking black males stood, their skin catching the brightness of the sun all over their hardened, gorgeously sculpted bodies. Alice and Amelia accepted their potent offerings in their eager mouths.

"He's madly in love with you, you know," she said matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I know. He told me at the time. I laughed it off as bluster."

"Perhaps it is, in an attempt to win you in the future, but he has expressed little else when talking of you."

"He knows his future with me is assured; I told him at the time I would gladly lay with him once I'm married."

"Well, no doubt it's your full and luxurious and long jet black hair that entrances him so. It's always something he recounts in great and vivid detail when you are his subject."

I smoothed my hand down my hair and casually toyed with my ribbon. "Perhaps," I said and watched as the excitable siblings bobbed their heads back and forth, making their springy blonde locks bounce to and fro as they sucked. "Hair such as mine, in colour and body I mean, is, I've noticed, not especially common. I can think of no other of notable import presently sporting it."

"Other than Kitty," Charlotte retorted.

"Indeed, and perhaps one or two other maids and servants within our circle."

She sipped her drink and swirled the stirrer to mix up the added segments of chopped fruit. "I noticed you took quite a shine to Seffie earlier, I completely understand why, though," she said. I glanced over. Her eyes were focussing on the foursome bathing their bodies in the sunshine.

"Is there a reason you choose now to mention her, Lottie? And perhaps this would be a good time to explain what Amelia meant when she referred to her as blue-blooded."

"She's my sister," Charlotte said as though one might talk of something entirely trivial. I sat up and turned to her.

"Really?"

"Not by Mother, of course, just a half sister. I mention it to you not just because of our closeness, but because I know you will respect the need never to speak of it to anyone." She sat up too and turned to me. "Things are not always as they seem, are they?"

"Meaning?"

"You have secrets too, Laura," she said and took my hands in hers. I looked away. Amelia seemed to be taking a little break as she sat between the legs of her charge, him behind her with his strong and protective arms wrapped loosely but fully about her and her hands clutching lovingly to his forearms. Together they watched Alice and her partner perform. Her squeals and gasps and cries for more were louder now as the large black stallion took her powerfully from behind as she offered herself to him on all fours. Her pert round bottom juddered from the slaps of his thighs as he embedded his dark tusk within her again and again. Amelia was purring sweet nothings to her lover as she held her head back and looked up into his eyes. She glanced towards us and raised an arm, waving vigorously. I smiled and waved back. Charlotte took my hand again. "What of Kitty?" she said suddenly.

"What of her?" I replied.

"Is she not to you as Seffie is to me?" she asked.

"She... I honestly don't know," I said.

"She looks just like you, Laura!"

"I know she does. But what can be done? Her mother is unknown to me, and Father claims not to remember pertinent details from way back then. All I can do is keep her at my side. Should I pronounce her I would embarrass Papa, and were I to dismiss her I would break my own heart."

Charlotte leant forward and hugged me. "As it is with Seraphina," she said. "Things must remain the same. Seffie will work as a maid, albeit a very pampered one by those standards."

"Would I be right in saying she is your maid?" I asked. "But who is her mother?"

"Yes, she is." Charlotte looked at me curiously a moment. "Only our close friends here know she's my father's daughter, but that's as far as the knowledge goes. Her mother too is unknown. However, Mother has imparted details of my Father's affair with a Scandinavian Princess around the time Seffie was born. Society records tell of an unexplained absence of eight months, during which time the whereabouts of the Princess were undeterminable. Even her own court feared she'd been kidnapped, or worse. It's all entirely un-provable, but to me she's a Princess. Kiss me, Laura? It's been too long."

We kissed. For long and timeless moments we connected and expressed our love for one another, and I wondered if there was an aspect of each of us that wanted to explore the topic no further. But after the revelation I felt a greater closeness to Charlotte, and to Constance. Charlotte and I shared something deep and profound, something we wanted the world to know while at the same time fearing should anyone find out. My thoughts drew back to Kitty, and I found myself hoping John had not been too harsh with her in carrying out my instructions. Perhaps he had felt me too cruel, and would not hurt the one he loved upon the whim of another. Perhaps, however, that was idealistic and unrealistic, and Kitty would even now be sitting alone and confused and wondering what she had done wrong. Was I so spoilt? Had I been too cruel? Did I not care enough for those who so clearly loved me unconditionally merely because fate deemed my birth to be higher than theirs? I decided I would endeavour to treat Kitty less like a necessary nuisance and more like my own Princess.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers