A Lady of Leisure & Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers

"Oh really?" I said and slid my hands down her slender arms. I held her hands in mine. "Then what are you?" I asked.

"A proper maid, ma'am.. at least!" she said with pride. I chuckled and looked round. Charlotte and Amelia were stood watching, their arms around each other. A short way off Alice was sipping from a glass and looking down at a servant as he knelt before her holding a drinks tray. She had lifted her short little dress up at the front to tease the horny fellow with intimate views of her perfectly preened pussy and I noted with merriment the extension lifting his loin cloth as he eyed her. Amelia and Charlotte smiled at me and whispered to one another.

"You're at least a proper maid, are you?" I said with amusement, turning back to Seffie. She nodded, then her cheeks flushed a lovely pinkish-red as I closed our hands together around the cock that poked out from between her thighs. Her hips began to tip this way and that as she see-sawed slightly on his impressive shaft. "I'm sure you're much more than that. Do you like working here, Seffie?" I asked her as we teased and tickled his stout protrusion. The veins along its length bulged fatter than those of my previous three had.

"Oh yes, ma'am! Very much," she enthused. Her plump little bottom wiggled and she changed her side to side motion to a back and forth shifting. "The Ladies are all very kind to me and the Master is.." she kept her eyes in mine. It was refreshing to be looked upon for so long a time by one whose position deems them worthy only of viewing ones ankles. I read in those sparkling sapphires the same concupiscent urges that danced within Kitty's.

"Is what, dear?" asked I.

She sighed as she smiled. "He's very kind, ma'am," she said and dipped her head, smiling as she watched our fingers play together around the end portion of her captive's length. I smiled and looked up at the tall and muscular man behind her. His large hands rested upon her small shoulders, and he seemed to be deeply concentrating on something, perhaps striving greatly to remain in control of the surge that welled within him. The wonderful scent of her soft fresh skin colluded with my own to no doubt dizzy the poor man's senses and quicken his heart beat, and Seffie continued to mark his shaft with the glistening of her dew-drop beads as she slid herself back and forth upon him.

"Do you allow the Lord to enjoy all the pretty charms you have for him?" I asked.

"Allow him, ma'am?" she said, confused, lifting just her eyes to me. I was studied through the sandy-gold tangles of her hair. I laughed.

"Sweet girl. Perhaps I ought to have phrased that slightly differently."

"If you mean does he have me when he desires to, ma'am, then yes he does. And he's ever so good at it!" The rouge hue of her cheeks deepened as she smiled. I rather liked her.

"I'm quite sure he is," I said and patted her little nub with my fingertips. She smiled most charmingly and blushed so endearingly. For a moment we were silent. With a slowly sweeping glance I examined her intently. Her height matched my own, as no doubt did her age. Her scented skin was soft and pure, cloud-white and blemishless. Perky round breasts with strawberry nipples sat proudly upon her slim chest, and her curvature arced out most enticingly at her hips, drawing the eye in to the soft tuft of blond fur displayed above the thrusted member of her mate. Her belly button shifted with the occasional undulations of her flat tummy and her firm chest drew in and puffed out with each breath. Comely and charming was her pretty face, and the tiny peppering of freckles across her little upturned nose endeared her to me all the more.

"You must do something very special for me when next you see him. Something I shall know about if not done correctly."

"Yes, ma'am, anything." She seemed suddenly excited beyond that which the situation generated. Her eyes glittered like cobalt jewels set in gold. They blinked and fixed me once more.

"The very next time Lord Wellsleigh has for you a stout prick to enjoy, you must turn and present your pretty bottom to him, and as he begins to slide it up into your belly you must give him my fondest regards from over your shoulder. But only then and at no other time. Do you understand?" I emphasised my request by pulling her prisoner's prick upwards between her thighs. She gasped cutely.

"Yes, ma'am! I'll do it just as you asked." She was again charming me with her flushed cheeks, and her little smile betrayed her eager anticipation of another bout with the good Lord.

"Thank you, Seffie," I purred, then put a finger under her chin and lifted her face fully to mine. I kissed her succulent red lips and her hands rested upon my hips as we opened our mouths to one another and let our tongues entwine and explore. A thought occurred to me.

"You do know who I am, don't you sweetheart?" I asked. She giggled.

"Of course, ma'am," she said, all smiles, then looked thoughtful a moment. "I know exactly who you are."

"Oh?"

"You're the Lady Laura Dashwood, ma'am," she said, dipping her hips in what was no doubt meant to be as much of a curtsey as her currently trapped position would allow.

"How can you be so certain?" I asked with raised brows. She was spending less time looking down at the protrusion between her thighs now and instead gazing directly into my eyes. I did rather like that about her.

"Firstly, ma'am, you're the guest of honour, and it must be you because I know the other Ladies present."

"Perhaps I'm a friend of Lady Dashwood's and she is yet to arrive," I ventured.

"I don't believe so, ma'am, because secondly I've heard a lot about you already, mostly from Lady Charlotte." Her eyes left mine to study me as I had her. She took in my every curve and dimension with quickly flickering gazes before fixing them on my face again. "You're even more beautiful than they described you," she said in a small voice, "and your hair is the most Divine I've ever seen." She lifted a hand and ran her fingers down through my hair as though testing for herself its soft voluptuousness.

I found myself beginning to blush! "Thank you, Seffie," I said as her hand rested once more on my hip, "and yes, I am Laura Dashwood, your perceptions are exceptionally acute. Tell me though, who else has spoken to you of me?"

"Your father, Lord Dashwood, ma'am," she said. "He's so kind and nice, I do like him so. I think it's from him you get your colouring," she said, glancing at my hair again.

"Did he tickle your fancy, Seffie?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said with a fresh flush to her rosy cheeks. "Tickled and kissed. He said I served him superbly."

"I'm sure you did, my honey."

"May I serve you too, ma'am?" she asked. "I would very much like to."

"I'd like that too, Seffie. What say you and I un-strap this handsome slave of yours and wash our tongues in the sticky bounty he conceals in his balls?"

"Ma'am! You shouldn't ask me that. I want to, but I can't." She became a little flustered, looking this way and that and breathing rather more quickly. I chuckled at her.

"Why can't you?"

"Because the Mistress ordered it. The slaves aren't allowed to come, not until.." she trailed off, then added, "only the girls are." I wondered what she was going to say, but instead decided to confuse her a little.

"Are you saying you'll disobey a direct instruction from me?"

"Oh, no, ma'am. Certainly not. I'm a good girl, just ask Miss Charlotte." I held her hands again; they trembled in mine.

"And yet you would refuse to indulge me with this slave?"

"No. I.." Her eyes looked left then right, no doubt seeking aid from her mistress. She spotted Charlotte, entangling her limbs with Amelia upon a large corner settee as the girls shared kisses, and stared a moment, willing Charlotte to look up and notice her.

"I think she's a little busy right now," I said. Seffie looked into my eyes.

"Ma'am?" she said softly.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"Are you teasing me?" she asked. I leaned back a little as I raised my brows, then laughed and put her hands back on my hips.

"Yes, Seffie, I am," I chuckled and kissed her again. She breathed out deeply and giggled too. "You're very sweet and I wanted to play with you just a little. But don't fret, there is nothing to worry of." She smiled and further warmed my heart to her. I would perhaps ask Lord Wellsleigh if I might secure her contract from him. "Well then," I said and took her hands from my hips, "I shall leave you to your fun." I placed her hands around his cock once more. "And no doubt discover for myself why your handsome slave isn't yet allowed to release his brew." I kissed her once more, swept my fingertips along his jaw-line and turned and left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The girls needed rousing from their love-play. I sat beside them placed a hand upon the thigh of each. The pair turned to me and made me the subject of their kisses. They kissed me together first, then took separate turns. Both Charlotte and Amelia's dresses were ruffled around their hips, and the girls were entirely naked beneath, displaying their beauty without reserve. As we kissed I was soon rendered equally indecorous.

"Are you quite finished with your stud and his little blue-blood driver?" Amelia asked as we stood to leave. I glanced over at the scant young sylph. She had an arm up around the fellow's neck, swirling her fingers in his hair as his cock disappeared up inside her. She looked even more lovely now she was properly upon it. She smiled at me and lifted her other arm, and as I smiled back her fingers wiggled in a tiny wave.

"Not yet," I said as I watched Seffie. I stopped and took Charlotte's arm. "And why didn't you tell me they were all slaves?" I asked. Charlotte glanced over at Seffie.

"That was to be a surprise, Laura," she said, "and let that be an end to the questioning." We walked on.

"As you wish, Lottie, but do not go chastising that pretty creature. It was I who teased it from her."

"Oh, no need to worry, Seffie is quite safe. Delectable, isn't she?" Charlotte grinned at me. I playfully slapped her arm.

"Yes, she is," I said and gestured a nearby servant with a drinks tray. "If ever you become tired of her you must let me take her off your hands." The servant bowed. I took a filled glass from the tray and as he poured fresh drinks for Charlotte and Amelia I glanced back into the wide space of the Great Hall and saw Seffie flit with quick steps across the marbled floor to the settee we three had sat upon.

"Perhaps as a brief exchange," Charlotte said with a smile. Seffie reached down and picked up something that seemed like a little scrunched up piece of black lace, and clutching it to her breast she flittered back across the floor again. "But Father will certainly keep her in service." Charlotte giggled at her own words. As we passed through the grand East Arch of the hall and turned into the East Corridor I suddenly paused and ran my hand over my hip, realizing I had left my little black panties on the corner settee.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At the rear of the house we entered a large drawing room with three quarters of the far wall entirely comprised of tall, glass door panels that had been opened on to the gardens. Outside we found Alice on the patio, laying in the sun on a wide lounger, naked but for her diamond jewellery and pressed between two tall, well built men with jet black skin. They held her in their arms as she chose who would kiss her next. All was soft and gently shared; their kisses like silken caresses. She purred here and sighed there and allowed them to tickle and tease all over her porcelain-white body. The contrast was striking; her slim, nubile curves, fresh and youthful and pure English-white between their beautiful, ebony black, well toned bodies. Alice was slight anyway, but between the tall and powerful men she looked daintier than ever.

"Hello all," she said, looking up. "I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to." Each side of her neck and under her arms were simultaneously pampered with kisses as she stretched her arms above her head and left them to drape lazily over the pillows. Her companions voyaged their lips on to her breasts, taking a nipple each to love and excite.

"Laura found a new play-mate," Amelia grinned. "So we stayed to watch." She moved in front of me and drew her finger under my chin. "I think she's quite taken with her."

"With who?" Alice asked and brought her arms down again. The men moved for her, then pressed close, awaiting her instruction. Her slender fingers traced along the ebony lengths jutting obscenely up to each side of her.

"Seffie," Amelia said and tipped the delicate string straps from her shoulders. Her silken dress slid down her lithe sinuous body, and as Alice lay giggling on the lounger her sister stepped from the pool of silk at her feet.

"Mmm, there certainly is something special about that one. You have excellent taste, as always, dear Laura. I'll be sure to mention that to your Papa next time I see him."

"You are a devil, Alice," I chuckled. "It seems I've missed out on much during my time in France."

"Don't worry, Laura," Amelia said, stepping to the lounger bed, "now you're back we can find many ways to fill you in." She joined her younger sister as Alice and Charlotte giggled. To Alice's right the fellow made room for the girl to lay down, and after the sisters kissed they turned and lay bottom to bottom as they endured the most sensuous looking embraces from their dark-skinned lovers.

Charlotte slipped her arm beneath mine and escorted me to parasol shaded chairs out on the grass. We each still held a glass and sipped from them as we laid back on the lounge chairs. The sun was bright and heated my skin, but a slight breeze helped keep the heat down to a warmth. The sounds of birds and the scents of flowers drifted to me in the gentle eddies of the shifting summer air, and the occasional honeybee buzzed nearby, taking several turns to safely land upon their chosen flowers before soon taking off again in ungainly fashions.

From a short way off the fluttering gasps and murmured sighs of the amorous sisters drifted across the grass as the girls wriggled and cavorted between their strong but gentle lovers. The men displayed their myriad talents as Alice and Amelia were teased and thrilled to perfection by tongues, fingers, lips, hands mouths and cocks. I enjoyed their enjoyment, and they seemed both perfectly at ease with and ideally suited to the pursuit of pleasure. The sisters were a little older than myself, and I wondered if in five years I would still be having the sort of fun I was having now.

"What do you think?" Charlotte asked.

"I think the languid opulence of the house adds to the lavish decadence of its inhabitants, and to have one without the other would be to deny each its full potential. But all seem content in their position, and I dare say their secret lives would be the envy of many in less free and liberated households."

"I dare say. And I doubt any here would exchange those lives for ones lived within more palatial and less sybaritic estates."

"Quite. But is it not dangerous to be so open with these pursuits?"

"Far more restraint is exercised in the choosing of our playmates than in the play we indulge in with them. Even you, Laura, my dearest friend, were drawn slowly into the circle."

"And you knew nothing of your Mother and Father's, even your sister's, proclivities before this summer?"

"Perhaps not nothing; the occasional clinch was overheard now and again. But it had been hidden most effectively until recently. This summer has been quite inspirational!"

"Indeed."

"I have missed you so, Laura," she said softly. I moved my arm between us and she took my hand in hers.

"And I you, Lottie." I replied and squeezed her hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte and I lay shaded beneath our parasols watching the carnal scene unfolding before us. I had begun to feel a little tipsy from the wine and chose to drink no more of it until later on. I summoned a servant and instructed him to prepare fresh fruit juices for Charlotte and I. He strode confidently away, securing my eyes to his firm buttocks as he walked.

A short way off Alice and Amelia turned to one another as they lay on a wide sun lounger. Their magnificent males coupled themselves to the girls backs as the sisters entwined their limbs and kissed. The girls' alabaster skin gleamed in the bright sunshine and seemed all the more white in the contrast of the dark black, muscular contours of the men they lay between.

The sun-saturated sylphs shifted and squirmed as their tongues cavorted within each other's mouths, and their fine slaves slid their phallic totems through the girls' thighs while they licked and kissed the backs of their necks. Alice and Amelia pressed their bellies together as their full and firm breasts pushed and rubbed conjointly. Alice brought her hand from her sisters hip and moved it between them. She curled her dainty fingers around the dark heads of the captured cocks and rubbed them playfully together as she sighed and murmured into her big sister's mouth. The men too were not shy to show their pleasure, and had groans and growls for the girls as their hands delighted their pretty curves without reserve.

"Charming, aren't they?" said Charlotte wistfully.

"Increasingly so," I returned.

Charlotte paused before asking her next question, seeming to wait until the servant was by my side pouring us each a tall glass of fruit juice and crushed ice. "Tell me of your General?" she asked. I looked to her; she was smiling wickedly.

"I knew that rampant knave would not be able to keep my confidence," I said with a smile. The servant left the pitcher and once more his full strides caught and held my gaze.

"No, he's never been one to uphold a Lady's honour. He did, however, say of your brief tryst something quite remarkable."

"Oh?"

"He intimated you and he hadn't performed the full deed, though he was reticent to explain his failing. He was in your house after all, was he not? And had you in a state of readiness?"

"All true, Lottie," I said, and watched as the quartet rearranged themselves. Amelia had sat up, there was much giggling. The beautiful stallions were ready to conjure magic precise to the girls' whims. She turned and laid back down the opposite way up, whereupon she proceeded to insinuate her tongue between the thighs of her younger sister. Alice's sighed giggling stopped only when she too began to taste and tongue her sibling.

"I gather he spoke of wooing me onto my knees before him, where I was perfectly unable to resist sucking his fully extended cock until he showered me with my reward?"

"Indeed. But after that he became uncharacteristically reserved when further details were requested."

I laughed at the news. "How wonderful!" I said. Charlotte looked only at me. I, on the other hand, could not draw my eyes from the scene before me. The sisters were now licking not just each other, but the rude protrusions which had been slotted between their legs.

"Laura!" she urged. I glanced to her.

"It happened as he said. I knelt, I sucked, I was drenched in his come. He no doubt watched as I rendered myself incapable of anything but pleasure, then pressed his half-sleeping member to my lips again. So I sucked him to full mast, whereupon he fairly demanded to take me."

"And how did you prevent that?" she asked, leaning towards me now. The men were sliding their great pricks in the wetness between the girls' legs. Both Alice and Amelia had shuddered and panted to heaven and back and were now showing one another their most tender love.

"Has he fucked you, Lottie?" I asked as I turned to face her. Charlotte blushed crimson. It was all the answer I needed. She paused before speaking.

Cavort
Cavort
29 Followers